Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 11th, 2014 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'll admit I was angry...but now I'm happy.

Why?

I'm closer to a significant decision.

Don't want to overreact. I will think through mid-year, then make decision on July 1, as I said.

One thing I hate is cycles of destructive behavior. The same stupid debate, over and over. That's what we saw here tonight. Well, I can break it. So if I whine about it happening one more time, then...it's on me.

Old February 11th, 2014 #82
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You insulted the guy out of the blue, Alex. Over a fucking psychopathic serial killer Miller had a crush on, and proclaimed the greatest hero North America had ever produced.
That's not how I recall it.

Rouse was almost my favorite poster here.

My objection was never to his position, 99% of the time I agreed with him, and he was exceptional in his ability to clarify some of the most important stuff - the economics. I SORELY miss him. And I sorely kick myself in the nuts for not reading that he would turn into a power-tripper as a mod. It's not the first time it's happened. I simply never detected anything in his tone suggesting he would be like that.

Again, that is MY FAULT. I simply did not read him correctly.

I genuinely hope he will return one day. If not, I genuinely hope he will succeed in his personal life and get in a position to do our cause a greater amount of good.

His leaving is a very sad thing to me.

I'm frustrated, because I know what we need, what I'm looking for, and though I have the right person, she won't do it. And I don't have a good backup. So we go on as we are, but I think we're doing ok.

Varg has the site running quickly and smoothly. That's credit to him. He works for free. I don't thank him enough. I encourage him to ask me or the forum for anything he needs, but he's never taken advantage of that. Yes, we disagree profoundly on this stuff.

Look at it like this. Look at one of the best people who's come here in the past couple years: Jimmy Marr. Why is he good? Because of his intelligence, yes, sure, but we have lots of intelligent people. His tone? Much more so, even - it is HARD to find people who can actually get along with others, and elevate (in the non-bs use of that term) the tone of a discussion. But surely, it is also greatly helpful that he uses his real name. One he has used publicly in giving lectures, making appearances with banners and bagpipes - willing to be photographed. How do you not see that is as WIN as it gets? We need people who are personally respectable BUT politically radical - uncompromising. Normally that respectability fetish goes along with cowering politics of submission associated with the domesticated right. We need radicals who are personally respectable because it makes them better fighters. It's a functional thing, not a social thing.

I don't understand how anyone can deny that having as many good men operating under their real names as we can get helps our cause. To me, it's self-evident it does. So when people who remain anonymous for whatever reasons, and I truly don't care, nor do I EVER tell them PERSONALLY what they should do, I only speak generally, I just get angry at how angry they are when Rounder and my side pionts out how VALUABLE it is when good men use their real names. What is hard to understand about this?

Yes...it's not easy. But most good things are kind of hard, at least in spots. If Rounder has paid the price for being public, then how can you complain when he says what he says? He has standing to say it. Even if his words anger you. I don't completely agree with his approach, but like with Duke or Macdonald, the bottom line is they've earned the right to say what they say, and have it thoughtfully considered. Even if it comes off harsh.

All I'm really saying is...to the fans of anonymity...you're somewhat overstating the dangers involved, and you're somewhat underrating how much just plain CONFUSION and mess it creates, all this fake name stuff.

Please believe me, what you hear from me and what you see at VNN openly is only a portion of the whole story. It just isn't possible to explain everything so that everyone can see; sometimes you just have to accept my summary of how things really are. Or not.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 11th, 2014 at 05:20 AM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #83
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Griffin View Post
It's no secret that Rounder has made a lot of mistakes (backing Craig Cobb out of personal loyalty), but at least he isn't runnin' scared from the SPLC and ADL Pajama Boys who have crippled the White Nationalist movement with their blog posts.
Don't underestimate their power, it's very real. I could give you dozens of examples from VNN's experience. They don't move right off, you know. They let you run a good long time. They watch you. They don't really need to do anything unless you give them an easy handle. Or you actually succeed in your mission. Michaloliakos was fine for twenty years preaching nationalism. Then he got seven percent of the vote. Not that much later he was in jail. That shows you how jews act against serious opposition.

But it's like I said...it's not against the law anywhere in the world to post on VNN. If you have anti-'hate' laws in your country, or if you don't but are afraid of being come after, then don't say post anything here you wouldn't say to your boss or neighbor. All that's left is for them to get your for guilt by association. And if you're that scared of things, if we're that far gone, then why are you even here? Just go to the mainstream sites where you're safe, and say the same things everybody else does.

Old February 11th, 2014 #84
M. Gerard

Alex, it's a forum. People go to forums to say what they want to say. On other forums, we get banned when we say what we want to say. So, that's why we are here.

You are the one who said Brad Griffin looked like a fat, retarded kid when you saw his photo. Does that encourage people to "come out"?

If there were benefits to coming out, more people would do it. The worst I see to it is - you get shit from every body on our side who doesn't like you and have to spend time fighting each other instead of talking (why you came here) AND if you ever get in trouble, as some of our leading lights have, it's going to be used against you in court.

Look at Kynan Dutton - now he is sorry he came out. Look at Cobb, you praised him for being able to get a job any where he went. That lasted until his boss found out who he was. The list goes on.

Last edited by M. Gerard; February 11th, 2014 at 08:25 AM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

owen-magneticUBarry Petchesky101L U
It's amazing how the Twitter Racists have the balls to put their name and profile pic with their rantings, but NFL execs want their anonymity. Fucking cowards.

http://deadspin.com/nfl-executives-s...24364/@richjuz

Old February 11th, 2014 #86
Phil Corvus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
His pussy hurts?

PTSD - but I thought he was a cook.

He must've been in Hell's Kitchen.

Old February 11th, 2014 #87
Brad Griffin
Banned

We tested their theory multiple times in 2013.

Predictably, the SPLC and ADL Pajama Boys wrote their little blog posts about us. Nothing happened. Maybe it will later down the road, but unless you are a Republican politician or work for the Catholic Church or an extremely PC multinational corporation like Citibank, the average person doesn't have much to worry about.

Old February 11th, 2014 #88
varg

Quote:

Predictably, the SPLC and ADL Pajama Boys wrote their little blog posts about us. Nothing happened. Maybe it will later down the road, but unless you are a Republican politician or work for the Catholic Church or an extremely PC multinational corporation like Citibank, the average person doesn't have much to worry about.
If that's true then you shouldn't have any problems telling us where you work (or how you're able to pay bills) to test that theory. Of course you won't because you either live off donations or you don't want to be fired. You aren't completely unanonymous because you won't inform the people who work for a living how you're able to earn a living while using your real name. Why not ? I'm sure it will help alleviate people's fears, plus you're not a 'pussy' like all of us.

http://torchantifa.org/
http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...ge-association - 5 antifa thugs violently attack a group of unsuspecting whites for their views.. Yeah bleat your 'nothing happens' lie some more.

The threat doesn't necessarily come from the SPLC or ADL, though they help expose and draw attention to 'racists' . Are you telling me that Hambeast Heidi Beirich didn't try everything she could to get Kevin Macdonald fired?

The threat comes from antifa who are willing to use illegal means to silence us.

Who's going to be there standing up for and fighting in the streets with the people who decide to fork over private info to the antis?

Are a bunch of writers on blogs who are able to get donations going to be there fighting back in the streets by their sides? Of course not. Are they going to support people who lose their livelihood and aren't able to make a living through blogs? No of course not. What benefit is there for people who live paycheck to paycheck to write on the Internet under their real names?

The vast majority of people online don't even give a fuck about if someone's writing under a pen name. You should know this, you've had dozens of fake names, and yet more people know about you through your pseudonym on your blog than anything you've ever done on street corners waving flags to advertise your site.

You'll keep living in a fantasy world where you're going to secede from the govt and that it's necessary for you to post on the internet under your real name to achieve that. We may be cowards but you're fucking delusional.

I'm not sure why the SPLC would have a problem with you anyway, aren't you fighting against "Black Run America" and Yankees? Don't you have jewish friends? Doesn't your group allow jewish membership? Don't you want to turn America into a nation that worships a jewish god? Yeah we're not exactly fighting for the same thing. For one, you're a philo-semite.

Last edited by varg; February 11th, 2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: ...

Old February 11th, 2014 #89
Turner

On the subject of revealing our true identities or "coming out" publicly, I see both sides.

More people proudly stating publicly that they are WN will embolden others to do the same; this is important for obvious reasons. So often on WN forums I read people stating that what we really need is an established party like Golden Dawn in Greece and I agree. How exactly these people think this is going to occur without many people willing to state their beliefs publicly, I have no idea. It seems obvious enough that most are waiting around for others to take the lead.

But I am among those who choose to remain anonymous for reasons already stated. I am currently employed by a company that would immediately fire me if I were to be connected to anything related to WNism. I could find somewhere to work, I'm sure. But there's no chance that I could match my current income. I make double what most people I know make in a job that only requires a high school diploma. I struggle with the idea of sacrificing so much of my current income because I have a wife and two young children who depend on me. At the same time, I feel that remaining idle is putting their futures at risk.

Old February 11th, 2014 #90
Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
Rounder, you have to learn to tailor your message to your audience. I don't think too many people here wish they had gone to Leith. We didn't get drunk with Dutton, we didn't go to the town meeting, we didn't go on the armed patrol, we didn't get arrested, we didn't go to jail. We haven't been kicked out by our landlords. Are we sorry? No, we are not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Maybe it's my perspective of living in Europe where this kind of thing can and will get you jailed that makes it hard for me to understand why I am meant to be "grateful" for someone staggering into a city council meeting and bawling drunken racial slogans at the top of his lungs.
You two pretty much summed up what the problem with white nationalism is. Degenerates who are rejects in this civilization try to find an escape with this movement. These are drunk, mentally ill, unemployed and uneducated individuals who want to feel they are special because of the color of their skin.

I understand Bev's concern because most parts of Europe puts individuals in jail just for a mere suspicion of hate speech. I mean didn't you people hear what happened to the guy who made fun of a black athlete during a match? Somebody took a picture of the guy making fun of a negro during the match and police were in hot pursuit against him as though he was a mass murderer or something similar.

Old February 11th, 2014 #91
Phil Corvus

What hacks me off the most is Cobb knew, he's been active in WNism for years. He knew everything he did looked bad. I can cut Dutton some slack, he's damaged from his military service, he's young, But Cobb has been around the block too many times to toss it all away like he did.

I don't want either of them to be charged and prosecuted for this, but they literally walked into it. We were so close, we could have had Lieth, if as Metzger said, they didn't go in like a brass band.

Old February 11th, 2014 #92
Gloriana jacinto

Quote:

Look at Kynan Dutton - now he is sorry he came out. Look at Cobb, you praised him for being able to get a job any where he went. That lasted until his boss found out who he was. The list goes on.
I think it had to do much more than coming out with their beliefs. Terrorizing people who have lived in a town for decades isn't a good idea. Getting drunk and thinking you are a big shot is just as dumb.

Freedom of symbolic speech has its limits. You can't just go around and do whatever you want. You need discipline and learn how to control yourself. What Cobb and Dutton did was pretty much what stereotypical idiot skinheads would do.

Old February 11th, 2014 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Alex, it's a forum. People go to forums to say what they want to say. On other forums, we get banned when we say what we want to say. So, that's why we are here.
There are rules here, too. But they pertain to lying not opinions.

Quote:
You are the one who said Brad Griffin looked like a fat, retarded kid when you saw his photo. Does that encourage people to "come out"?
I don't see the connection. Maybe fat retarded kids would think twice about signing up? Most Down cases seem pretty self-satisfied, although it may be low-IQ obliviousness; I feel pretty sure most of what I say would bounce off them. Just as I call men cunts, not women, and people of low but not retarded IQ retarded, I don't think my actions have dissuaded too many retards from signing up here. But let me state it positively rather than ironic-passively: Down kiddies WELCOME TO VNN! Come on in! The water is boiling! Don't pee in the hot tub! Or drool! That's all we ask of our slower brethren.

It's what we don't allow that matters: call people pedos or feds. See? That's the difference. Other forums you can make up whatever lie you want, but not here. I say that we have a higher standard than anywhere else as concerns integrity matters. As for the intelligence and sophistication and self-control of the average poster, and the quality of the average post, no, we're not at the top. We're not shooting just for Ph.D.s or bourgeois conservatives here, we are a general-purpose forum for white people from high to low. It is my conceit, or at least my stated and genuine intention, that the man coming here to read up on things can get the clearest view of what's going on in the world from the perspective of race. If I fall short, that at least is the ideal I'm after, which should be evident in our design. We show you what is happening in your world, community and nation, and why.

Quote:
If there were benefits to coming out, more people would do it. The worst I see to it is - you get shit from every body on our side who doesn't like you and have to spend time fighting each other instead of talking (why you came here) AND if you ever get in trouble, as some of our leading lights have, it's going to be used against you in court.
And the downside of anonymity? You don't mention that. Because you don't see it as clearly as I do. It doesn't affect you as much. It gives children in adult bodies a license to act like idiots, and the rest of us waste our time patrolling them.

Quote:
I don't see the relevance. Cobb has gotten jobs wherever he has gone. People don't pay attention to WN stuff generally. Cobb's plan was working just fine, but he wanted to play with the media. He knew how they would play his plans, and he knew that they would run to his employer. Cobb has also tried to out various people himself, it's one reason he's banned here.

I see all kinds of people using their real names on Twitter and on Facebook. The more doing that the better.

The ideal is self-control. Not control through moderation. Moderation ought to be simply a tool for processing newcomers and altering the design of the forum as we want it. There isn't any real reason for moderation if people act like adults and follow the rules. That's why we hardly have any moderators here. It works.

I don't know why all this is difficult for people to understand. I'm not interested in dumb people using fake names backbiting and slandering one another. This forum is for adults who want to discuss things, not eternal children who are here for their amusement only and don't care what kind of destruction they cause.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 11th, 2014 at 05:52 PM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #94
Alex Linder
Administrator

Again, random videos off one word in a post. Not funny, not clever, just intrusive. Don't do this. Ronsavelle was banned for doing this, I'll ban you too.

Old February 11th, 2014 #95
Alex Linder
Administrator

Varg is right - they media will run to your employer, if you're a public WN. However, if you have a low-level job and are a good employee, I still don't think you'll be fired. If you have a professional job with a corporation, you're some kind of a manager, then yes, you might have real problems.

These might be reasons not to use your real name, but more than that, they should be incentives to gain your financial independence as quickly as possible. This is your WN duty, so to speak. It is something you must figure out for yourself, it is not something others in WN can do for you, although I hope we all can make contacts that help.

There are ways to solve the problem, to get where you can speak freely, even in these times. Find them. Don't whine. The situation is what it is - find a way around the obstacle. Adapt, improvise, overcome, as the army says. You should be angry you 'can't' use your real name and say reasonable things in your country. That is insulting. To submit to those terms makes you and us pitiful. Let that feeling drive you to achieve your independence, politically and financially.

And always, for all, control our behavior. Be honorable, be loyal - but be aggressive, too.

So Varg is right about that. But he is wrong that people writing under their names isn't a good thing. It very much is. That that can be difficult to do, given circumstances - yes. That's right. It's difficult. Find a way. If not today, then two years from now. Five years from now.

This stuff is not easy at this point, we're looking for winter patriots, not summer. We can guide our decisions correctly by looking at the nationalists who succeeded, the NS and Golden Dawn. They use their real names. They operate in public. They have massive public support. That's where we must head. Using our real names is one part of that. That's where we must head, overcoming obstacles as we can, and these will require personal decisions and plans that can't be generalized, other than all of us need to be frugal with our money and gain whatever financial indepedence we can, as young as we can.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 11th, 2014 at 05:59 PM.

Old February 11th, 2014 #96
Rounder

During his many TV and radio interviews, Craig cited/advertised WN website addresses, which reached literally millions of people. Even some system newspapers and blogs mentioned "Vanguard News Network" and other WN website addresses inside their articles and editorials about "Cobbsville". Craig even advertised "DavidDuke.com" during at least one radio interview. Quotes from, and an advertisement for "Vanguard News Network Forum" were even included in jewsmedia coverage of Craig Cobb.

Without any doubt, thanks to Craig Cobb, at least tens of thousands of gentiles logged on to one or more jew-exposing WN websites.

This contribution to the advancement of our Cause ALONE, far out weighs any mistakes Craig and Kynan made.

RECAP: Craig Cobb brought tens of thousands of people to one or more WN websites, since he first settled in Leith, ND.

Hail Craig Cobb !!!

Old February 11th, 2014 #97
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Yeah, but CCC has jews. Has no problem with jews in its organization. So you're comparing apples and oranges - conservatives and racial nationalists. Hill is a smart guy, and enjoy his writing, but he's also a clown, because he would disassociate from a Heimbach but welcome a black or jew into LOS.

Old February 11th, 2014 #98
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
During his many TV and radio interviews, Craig cited/advertised WN website addresses, which reached literally millions of people. Even some system newspapers and blogs mentioned "Vanguard News Network" and other WN website addresses inside their articles and editorials about "Cobbsville". Craig even advertised "DavidDuke.com" during at least one radio interview. Quotes from, and an advertisement for "Vanguard News Network Forum" were even included in jewsmedia coverage of Craig Cobb.

Without any doubt, thanks to Craig Cobb, at least tens of thousands of gentiles logged on to one or more jew-exposing WN websites.

This contribution to the advancement of our Cause ALONE, far out weighs any mistakes Craig and Kynan made.

RECAP: Craig Cobb brought tens of thousands of people to one or more WN websites, since he first settled in Leith, ND.

Hail Craig Cobb !!!
Rounder is out of touch with reality. Might be senility, might be something else. Just my opinion. I may not be the most intelligent poster on here, but I'm smart enough to recognize that too many people suffer from lack of common sense, or an inability to see how others perceive them.

Cobb was and is still laughed at by millions of people, not celebrated. Apparently making your case in your own unedited words is too much for us to ask. No, we must accept the jewish media humiliating us as a 'job well done' - we should be thanking them no less! Hey, it's better than nothing, right? ... right? We'll turn our humiliation and shaming into an advantage-- somehow.

Cobb gave a convicted rapist's forum more publicity through association than us. A recent news broadcast even references O'malley's forum. Not that him advertising [real] WN sites would have done us any favors. What type of people do you even think we'd get coming here from those broadcasts?

He gave the media an opportunity to use retards like Fred O'Malley and OTPTT a chance to represent White Nationalism to millions of people. He gave them quotes about transcending to a new plane of existence. Damn, Craig has helped us more than any man alive.

Thanks to his foresight in appearing on a Jerry Springer daytime talk show for Black women, and agreeing to do rigged DNA tests- BY PEOPLE HE KNOWS ARE LIARS, the media has been allowed to reuse the soundbite of "the black white supremacist" being shamed and laughed at by a bunch of niggers dozens of times.

They've used it as an opportunity to show that even the whitest looking men might still be hiding African DNA. What a treat for these kikes! They can make people laugh and delegitimatize our cause at the same time! even from a real live nazi!

Hey maybe they'll advertise VNN after advertising the rapist dungeon (Fred's site) next time, that would be excellent, right?

Cobb's media appearances were a gift to jews. If you think they could have just faked it on their own with actors, then how come there haven't been dozens of other stories in the media about "white supremacists" with African DNA that get as much publicity?

Last edited by varg; February 11th, 2014 at 07:05 PM. Reason: ..

Old February 11th, 2014 #99
Brad Griffin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, but CCC has jews. Has no problem with jews in its organization. So you're comparing apples and oranges - conservatives and racial nationalists. Hill is a smart guy, and enjoy his writing, but he's also a clown, because he would disassociate from a Heimbach but welcome a black or jew into LOS.
Here's a quick response via my smartphone:

1.) Regarding the CofCC, I only know of three Jews or part Jews, all of whom have converted to Christianity, all of whom who are extremely old, who are even in the organization. My father-in-law and his friends have ran the CofCC for decades. There is no threat to the organization coming from that quarter.

2.) Cushman and Hill were concerned about Heimbach's decision to get involved with the NSM and other Northern WN groups. After the ABC Nightline interview, those concerns proved to be fully justified.

3.) I've been attacked the SPLC and ADL Pajama Boys multiple times now. I'm not worried about them anymore. I will be at the next rally at the Florida state capitol on March 8th in Tallahassee.

Since August, I estimate that around 100 to 150 different people have attended our rallies in different parts of the South. The sky hasn't fallen.

Old February 11th, 2014 #100
Brad Griffin
Banned

Re: Varg

1.) Greg Johnson is the only person that I know of who is able to raise enough money to live off donations. I've only raised a little over a thousand dollars which I used for travel expenses and to buy signs for activism events. Both OD and SNN are net financial sinkholes which cost us far more money to maintain than they generate in revenue.

2.) The SPLC and ADL haven't caused me any problems. Their blog posts are the extent of their harassment. I'm more worried about harassment by dysfunctional WN trolls from places like The Phora than either of those groups.

3.) We don't have much in the way of "anti-fa" here in the Deep South.

4.) As I said above, a total of 100 to 200 people (2 of whom are bloggers) have attended the League rallies since August, and the sky hasn't fallen.

Thread