VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2011 #21
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Give me some examples, so I'll know what to look out for. But if I'm made to look like an idiot, not to worry because it won't effect anonymous net "warriors"
You will do fine. The worse that will happen to you is that they will either have a "ringer" or the professor himself fire a bunch of questions at you after your speech to try to put you on the defensive.

The best advice is to know your subject thoroughly.

Old December 1st, 2011 #22
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
You will do fine. The worse that will happen to you is that they will either have a "ringer" or the professor himself fire a bunch of questions at you after your speech to try to put you on the defensive.

Let em give me their best shots. I haven't lost a debate, anywhere, anytime, in 40 freakin years. I know and stick to the facts.

Old December 1st, 2011 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
If the whole thing is some sort of trap, not much I can do about it, except handle myself well, and I'm confident I will.
I doubt it's a trap. I'm sure the prof will present your views as one type of 'extremism' in American society, and thereby protect himself. I don't think he would ask you if it threatened his income, and I doubt it does. I'm glad you're doing it, the kids will be interested. My advice is speak enough to establish your sense and position, and pique their interest, and then open up to QnA, and they should be pretty stirred up. Most college is quite boring, and you'll be something radically different!

Maybe also try to get a sense for what they're being taught, so you know the context you're walking into. For sure the prof will have put you in an unfavorable context, so you can reframe things showing yourself as representative of the normal, and the 'diversity' side as the perverse and historically unusual.

Old December 1st, 2011 #24
SmokyMtn
Banned

There is an article written by Dr. William Pierce, The Destruction of the Academy, that would make for an excellent handout for the students. You may also want to touch on some of the points that Pierce makes concerning the enforcement of Political Correctness in the universities today.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #25
Mike Parker

What are the job prospects these days for graduates of a Missouri 4-year college? I bet they'll be spared the worries of heavily-jewish wall Street:

Quote:
Lower bonuses will be widespread, with the average managing director taking home about $900,000, down from about $1.2 million in 2010.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...753724112.html

Old December 2nd, 2011 #26
Rounder

Quote:
There is an article written by Dr. William Pierce, The Destruction of the Academy, that would make for an excellent handout for the students. You may also want to touch on some of the points that Pierce makes concerning the enforcement of Political Correctness in the universities today.
Excellent suggestion. Will emailed me a link to that, yesterday.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #27
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I doubt it's a trap. I'm sure the prof will present your views as one type of 'extremism' in American society, and thereby protect himself. I don't think he would ask you if it threatened his income, and I doubt it does. I'm glad you're doing it, the kids will be interested. My advice is speak enough to establish your sense and position, and pique their interest, and then open up to QnA, and they should be pretty stirred up. Most college is quite boring, and you'll be something radically different!

Maybe also try to get a sense for what they're being taught, so you know the context you're walking into. For sure the prof will have put you in an unfavorable context, so you can reframe things showing yourself as representative of the normal, and the 'diversity' side as the perverse and historically unusual.
Thanks for your insights and tips, Alex.

Like I said, you're welcome to take my place, if you like. There's plenty of time to prepare, since it won't take place for several weeks.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #28
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:

Just as a for-instance, Rounder...
How would you answer these questions:

Don't you know there are good black people?

What are your ultimate racial goals?

America is a nation of immigrants, and do you see the hypocrisy of rejecting immigration, when you are the descendant of immigrants yourself?

Just a heads up, because these are a few of the favorite "gotcha" questions. How would you answer these?

Old December 2nd, 2011 #29
Rounder

Default Playing devil's advocate

[quote=Roy;1340871]Just as a for-instance, Rounder...
How would you answer these questions:

Quote:
ANSWER: Where ?? I never met one who wouldn't lie and steal, and I grew up with them, served 20 years on the Army with them, then 3 years in the slammer with them. Because of their small and light weight primitive brains, they lack cognitive abilities sufficient for civilized behavior. Which is why, for example, the number of violent crimes committed by blacks, per capita, is more than 10 times that of whites.

Quote:
ANSWER: A separate nation on the North American continent for whites comprising at least 2 million square miles. The rest can be negotiated among the other races. We only have 2 choices. Separation or mongrelization. Those who prefer mongrelization, hold up your hands.

Quote:
America is a nation of immigrants, and do you see the hypocrisy of rejecting immigration, when you are the descendant of immigrants yourself?
ANSWER: The founders never said that America is a nation for all immigrants. Only white immigrants. All the founders were as racist as I am or moreso. Until 1965, federal law required that 90 percent of immigrants come from white European countries, to insure that the population of the U.S. remain at least 90 percent white.

Quote:
Just a heads up, because these are a few of the favorite "gotcha" questions. How would you answer these?
How'd I do ??

Last edited by Rounder; December 2nd, 2011 at 03:37 PM.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #30
N.B. Forrest

Quote:

ANSWER: Where ?? I never met one who wouldn't lie and steal, and I grew up with them, served 20 years on the Army with them, then 3 years in the slammer with them. Because of their small and light weight primitive brains, they lack cognitive abilities sufficient for civilized behavior. Which is why, for example, the number of violent crimes committed by blacks, per capita, is more than 10 times that of whites.
I advise something just a wee bit softer for the tender ears of kwalege pups:

"There may be a few good blacks, but I know from government statistics that the number of violent crimes committed by blacks, per capita, is more than 10 times that of whites - and that Whites are likely to be their victims. Here's just one example of this I bet you've never heard here or in the jewish-controlled media: 30,000 White women are raped every year by black males. Every year. On the other hand, almost no black females are raped by White men.

This kind of savagery is caused by their lack of impulse control, due to a deadly combination of high testosterone & low I.Q - and their deep hatred of White people.

I speak from a lifetime of personal experience: I grew up with them, served 20 years on the Army with them, then 3 years in the slammer with them."

Quote:

ANSWER: A separate nation on the North American continent for whites comprising at least 2 million square miles. The rest can be negotiated among the other races. We only have 2 choices. Separation or mongrelization. Those who prefer mongrelization, hold up your hands.
That last would be a tactical mistake. They will put their hands up if you ask, whether they mean it or not: they'll know they'd better.

Don't put yourself in that embarrassing can't-win corner.

Quote:

ANSWER: The founders never said that America is a nation for all immigrants. Only white immigrants. All the founders were as racist as I am or moreso. Until 1965, federal law required that 90 percent of immigrants come from white European countries, to insure that the population of the U.S. remain at least 90 percent white.
Excellent.

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; December 2nd, 2011 at 10:23 PM.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #31
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Rounder,

I have a relevant anecdote from my history class last week.

The class is Asian history, which I took pains to get into as I had to have a history and Asian seemed the least likely to be structured around white hating. I was correct and enjoyed it.

My professor rarely goes off subject, but during a break toward the end of class, she began looking at her Yahoo page and noted the story in New Jersey(?) about the state kidnapping the child with the German/'Nazi' name.

I'm thinking, 'Aw shit, here we go.'

Some (previously pegged to be) dickhead behind actually said, 'Took their kids for what they're named? That's pretty messed up.' Said with force.

There was some other affirmative, mildly outraged grumbling.

Guy next to me (who is otherwise intelligent) makes some inane comment about 'Those older names like Adolf are really out of style. I guess they seem odd to some people today.' Not facetious, serious.

The only people who seemed clearly supportive of the children being officially kidnapped for political reasons were the professor (who wasn't vociferous about it) and this older, cripple, tattooed, 'wiccan' woman who tried to make a garbled supportive defense but no one bought it.

The other girls/women in the class didn't really have an opinion, or didn't want to commit. The boys/men were all against it (or at least neutral).

Point is, the general public (particularly youngsters) aren't all ARA types, as the enemy would have you believe.

It's easy to get 'railroad mentality.' Fact is, there are very few people around me that are as keyed-in on politics (and the judeo reality, specifically) as I am (and you are). The supermajority are too ignorant to adequately grasp the judeo-propaganda that is directed at them. They aren't perceptive enough to be adequately propagandized.

Focus on fairness. Focus on freedom.

Also, they need to know about you personally. Who are you? How have you come to your beliefs?

Their baseline (to the extent they have one) will be that you're an in-bred hick who had a toothless, 'racist' father who beat 'nigger hating' into you.

Blow that crap out of the water from the get-go.

They'll be interested in who you are and how you came to your beliefs. That will make as much or more impact than any facts you relate.

You'll do great.

Old December 2nd, 2011 #32
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Also, they need to know about you personally. Who are you? How have you come to your beliefs?

Their baseline (to the extent they have one) will be that you're an in-bred hick who had a toothless, 'racist' father who beat 'nigger hating' into you.

Blow that crap out of the water from the get-go.

They'll be interested in who you are and how you came to your beliefs. That will make as much or more impact than any facts you relate.

You'll do great.
Sage advice. Let them see that you're a real person, rather than the howlin' redneck loon they've been jewed to think we all are. You can & should do this without blatantly trying to ingratiate yourself by, say, making a lame break-the-ice joke ( always fails). Just speak with calm authority, like an uncle concerned for their future.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #33
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Rounder, I would want to know what the class is studying at this point. Where do the ideas that you are going to be talking about fit into the lesson plan? What are they studying in Religious Studies to which your speech will be relevant?

For instance, if the heading under which your presentation falls is: How Satan Uses Less-Than-Bright People To Accomplish His Evil Designs and Mr. Rounder is Exhibit "A", you're on an entirely different footing than if they are studying, say, Why Did God Create Different Races and How Different Are We, Really? Your approach to it should be guided by that somewhat. You would also want to adapt your speech to make it relevant to what's been going on in the class so there would be some continuity with what they've been studying.

I wish you the best, I really do, but I don't think you're going have a situation where the class sits quietly and listens to your talk and then asks intelligent questions and then forms opinions and debates merits. . . . the way things are supposed to work in a learning environment. Either some nigger student will chimp out and shout down everything you say; or half the class will walk out; or they'll all put their fingers in their ears while you're talking and sing We Shall Overcome in unison -- with the professor looking on approvingly.

There's a reason why our ways of looking at things are strictly not allowed to be displayed in the marketplace of ideas. Every idea, philosophy, religious belief, or 'lifestyle choice', no matter how perverted or patently ridiculous it is, is allowed to compete in the marketplace of ideas . . . except ours. The reason is that if people hear our ideas about race and plug them in to their day-to-day experience with niggers, they're likely to accept those ideas -- or at least consider them and not reject them out-of-hand because they're politically incorrect, like they've been taught from daycare on up. And then we get traction. And numbers. That is anathema to the Jews. I just don't see them making an exception for you.

Last edited by Marse Supial; December 3rd, 2011 at 11:02 AM.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #34
Anders
Banned

Rounder, here is some information about blacks that you can hand out to the students that should open up their eyes:

Quote:
JUST THE FACTS ABOUT BLACKS AND SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES

According to the latest statistics (2007) compiled by - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
in the United States - blacks are at least:

10 times more likely to have AIDS than whites.

8 times more likely to have CLAMIDIA than whites.

19 times more likely to have GONORRHEA than whites.

3 times more likely to have HERPES than whites.

7 times more likely to have SYPHILIS than whites.

Protecting yourself against STD’s begins with knowing the facts about potential sexual partners.

Ask them why they think this information is being withheld from them.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #35
SmokyMtn
Banned

There is an excellent article that some of you will benefit from reading, the thread for the article is Our Weapon: The Truth.

Here is a quote:

Quote:
...winning people over is not always the immediate goal of (counter) propaganda; often the goal is simply to soften the pre-existing convictions. As blatantly false and unpleasant in application as the doctrine of racial equality has been, if we can simply punch holes in the wall of fear about questioning it, we will have made an effective counter-propaganda, because perception and cognition will gradually accomplish the rest. The fact that somebody expresses a forbidden thought, and forces the system and the public to tolerate it, is already a victory that puts the system into a defensive posture.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #36
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
Rounder, here is some information about blacks that you can hand out to the students that should open up their eyes:

Ask them why they think this information is being withheld from them.
I just might pass out those statistics to each student, after quoting it to them. Can you provide me with the precise link ??

I read every word of every posting, above. Some really good stuff in most. I'll ponder, then decide which advice to follow. But I won't compromise my honesty, or try to be sly by telling half-truths.

My main objective will be to spur them to loggon to our best WN websites, where they can become fully jew-wise.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #37
OTPTT
Banned

If you're still entitled to wear your Army uniform then wear it. That will give you subliminal points in the minds of the sheep. Polish your boots, shine your medals, etc. Look the part. This will give you a degree of instant credibility. Do not wear it if it no longer fits you properly.

Here are stats from "The Color of Crime:"

Crime Rates --
* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
--Color of Crime, Race, Crime, and Justice in America, Second, Expanded Edition, 2005.
http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Interracial Crime --
* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
--Color of Crime, Race, Crime, and Justice in America, Second, Expanded Edition, 2005.
http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

You might want to go to the above website and make some copies of the summary page to pass out to the class. Hard to argue with a statistical study.

Last edited by OTPTT; December 3rd, 2011 at 01:34 PM.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #38
Anders
Banned

Rounder:

Quote:
I just might pass out those statistics to each student, after quoting it to them. Can you provide me with the precise link ??

Thanks for asking for the link. I just checked the CDC website and found out that they have new updates (2010 stats) for CLAMIDIA, GONORRHEA and SYPHILIS.

They don't seem to be consistent with how they report, so what I can tell you now with absolute certainty using the new statistics that I have found on this CDC link:

http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats10/minorities.htm

is this:

(These are direct quotes from the CDS / above link)

Quote:
Chlamydia - Blacks - Among males aged 15–19 years, the rate among blacks was 13.1 times the rate among whites... The chlamydia rate among black men aged 20–24 years was almost eight times the rate among white men of the same age group.

Gonorrhea - Blacks—In 2010, 69% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2010 was 432.5 cases per 100,000 population, which was 18.7 times the rate among whites... Black men aged 15–19 years had a gonorrhea rate of 1,024.7 cases per 100,000 men, which was 37.4 times the rate among white men in the same age group (27.4). Black men aged 20–24 years had a gonorrhea rate of 1,768.8 cases per 100,000 men, which was 22.6 times the rate among white men in the same age group (78.2) (Table 22B).

Syphilis - Blacks - The overall 2010 rate for blacks was eight times the rate for whites... In 2010, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 7.1 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 21 times the rate among white women... In 2010, rates for black women aged 15–19 years were 38 times the rate for white women of the same age.

Recent trends in syphilis rates in young black men are of particular concern given data indicating high HIV incidence in this population.
I'll keep working on the update and make sure to include all links that I use to back up my statements.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #39
zoomcopter

I would begin your talk with fair warning to the Professor and his class that they should be prepared to have Jews viciously attack them for daring to think outside the box.

That way, any flack they take, for hosting you, will be an affirmation of the truth which you speak of.

Old December 3rd, 2011 #40
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
It don't make sense. Why would a a professor of religious studies want Rounder to speak to his class? Not saying Rounder can't talk about religion but it's not exactly what he's known for.
Methinks something is rotten in Denmark...

I'm with you and General Lee, Steve -- these people know what Rounder is and what he stands for. It all sounds like a trap, a set-up to me. This "Come on in! ", said the spider to the fly character more than likely has something up his sleeve; a surprise in store.

Rounder: If I were you I wouldn't be under the illusion that this is going to be a fair, speak-your-mind bull session with a bunch of wet-behind-the-ears college kids; that just doesn't happen in America today, and you of all people have been around long enough to know that. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if this joker has half the SPLC and two-thirds of the ADL waiting in the wings to rip you a new asshole in rebuttal. And ten to one says that the students themselves have been instructed to bone-up on the "Deh nazis are comink! Deh nazis are comink!" bullshit dished out by the two jew orgs' websites. Be prepared, but be forewarned also; you're walking into an arena full of tigers armed with only a sling.

Other than that, I truly wish you the best of luck. Give no quarter, take no quarter, and make us proud!

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 3rd, 2011 at 03:07 PM.

Thread