Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2007 #1
Extreme_Hate...

Default Now nigger women want white men..

It appears that even these black chimps can't stand living with their own gorillas anymore. Now they want that big bad white cock lol. They are tired of AIDS and tired of finding out their "thugs" are actually secretive gay buttpirates.

AND THEIR NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! LOL Literally take it up the ass anymore from their own species. So now they are out of the jungle and hunting down good clean white men. The question is, what kind of white man would want to fuck a monkey?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...55/ai_57046411

Old June 2nd, 2007 #2
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Nothing new. Back in college, there was this little Oreo who wanted to go out with me. She just loved white boys with ponytails (I had one back then).

I also had a redheaded girlfriend... why would I trade way down for a monkey? I wound up having to break it to her... she finally asked me if the reason I wouldn't go out with her was because she was black.

Maybe an Oreo, but she didn't mind playing that race card.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #3
SSanguine

Default gross

Quote:
WHAT'S BEHIND THE ESCALATING TREND?
Stupidity, Lack of respect, jew Media

So, that's what it comes down too? I suppose now we should all follow the trend and be ~*~"trrrrrrrendy"~*~ getting ourselves some aids infested monkeys as mates?

I think not. This is just another blah blah article that's trying to let idiots know "That it's okay to live interacially and be with niggers and whoever else you want to be with."

Yuck.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #4
Warlord
Banned

Not news. Some black women want children bred from White men. They even have and expression, "Light, bright and near White. (I am not sure of the "near White" part, but I do remember the first two words.) This isn't necessarily for marriage or a long term relationship. They just think a half-breed would be more attractive and have a better chance in life.

The Warlord

Old June 2nd, 2007 #5
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post
she finally asked me if the reason I wouldn't go out with her was because she was black.

Maybe an Oreo, but she didn't mind playing that race card.
"Iss becawse ahm black...right?"

Caisha Gayles, whose diploma was withheld because her family cheered at commencement, called it "one of the worst days of my life."

Quote:
Gayles was one of five students denied diplomas from the lone public high school in Galesburg after enthusiastic friends or family members cheered for them during commencement.

About a month before the May 27 ceremony, Galesburg High students and their parents had to sign a contract promising to act in dignified way. Violators were warned they could be denied their diplomas and barred from the after-graduation party.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old June 2nd, 2007 #6
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme_Hate View Post
It appears that even these black chimps can't stand living with their own gorillas anymore. Now they want that big bad white cock lol. They are tired of AIDS and tired of finding out their "thugs" are actually secretive gay buttpirates.

AND THEIR NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! LOL Literally take it up the ass anymore from their own species. So now they are out of the jungle and hunting down good clean white men. The question is, what kind of white man would want to fuck a monkey?

God, if that's not enough to make you go permanently limp I don't know what is.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #7
Ovidio

Quote:

the reason is very simple, affirmative action has given these "women" some degree of education. seeing as black men are irresponsible, unable to read, and bang anything that moves, negro women are "movin on up" i guarantee you its a social status thing.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #8
Cate

Quote:

Say it isn't so! What a hoot! What self-respecting White man would look twice at a black 400 pound (they call it "healthy" not obese) illiterate ape, with a nasty disposition and foul mouth, not to mention an STD incubator from all those sexy (their observation, not mine) black men she's been bedding since age 10.

America for Whites, Africa for blacks. There is no other solution.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #9
dtklamf

It's also because at this point white men are emasculated enough to deal with their bullshit. If a white man who isn't in a relationship with a nigger refuses to stand up to them, could you imagine one who is doing it?

Old June 2nd, 2007 #10
Librarian

Quote:
It appears that even these black chimps can't stand living with their own gorillas anymore.
Perhaps they are trying to evolve.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #11
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

-Jim
Her words exactly! I told her "yeah, as a matter of fact it is because you're black."

That didn't go over well.

I just remembered that she later talked shit about my girlfriend at that time... how my GF was a wimp because she did exactly what I fucking told her to do when I told her to do it. Nigger women can't handle that sort of behavior.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #12
birdman77
Banned

Default whutz a po' nigga too doo?

just take a big, long look at the average nigger buck today.
1)don't respect women
2) don't work
3)don't care for their niglets
4) more often, deny their niglets all together
5) at least 60% on the "down low"
6)highest rate of AIDS on the planet, aside from "out" gay men
7)highest rate of other STDs on the planet
8) most live a "gangsta" life style
9) very seldom monogymous
with that said, i often hear about countless nigresses' complaining about the lack of "good black men".
with 70% of nigger babies born out of wedlock, many nigresses' have taken notice, and are looking elsewhere because their own maternal instinct has been violated by their own men.
while the lack of civilized behavior is severely lacking in both negro sexes, i suspect that the average nigress is much better behaved, than the average nigger buck.
looking at the facts, if i were a nigress, i'd be looking elsewhere as well.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #13
Ironguard1940

Default Any White that marries a nigger should be arrested for bestiality

Any White person, man or woman, that decides to date, mate and procreate outside of their race has permanently disgraced themselves, their families and to a large degree their race. I personally know one White man whose son married a nigger and he basically disowned the race traitor son-of-a-bitch. There are other mixed-race couples, such as nigger-chink, that I could not care less about. Where I work there is this arrogant nigger buck that is trying to get into this White girl's pants. She told me that she does not date niggers, but it does not appear that she objects to the nigger's advances. I found out later she does not date niggers because her parents hate them. I suspect if they found out she was dating that coon, they would disown her and rightfully so. 50 years ago that nigger would have been lynched for even talking to a White woman. The White girl at work would have been dealt with as well for actually allowing the nigger to hit on her. THAT is the way it should be.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #14
Ovidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Any White person, man or woman, that decides to date, mate and procreate outside of their race has permanently disgraced themselves, their families and to a large degree their race. I personally know one White man whose son married a nigger and he basically disowned the race traitor son-of-a-bitch. There are other mixed-race couples, such as nigger-chink, that I could not care less about. Where I work there is this arrogant nigger buck that is trying to get into this White girl's pants. She told me that she does not date niggers, but it does not appear that she objects to the nigger's advances. I found out later she does not date niggers because her parents hate them. I suspect if they found out she was dating that coon, they would disown her and rightfully so. 50 years ago that nigger would have been lynched for even talking to a White woman. The White girl at work would have been dealt with as well for actually allowing the nigger to hit on her. THAT is the way it should be.
i say let them. the more of these clowns we weed out, the less people we will have on this earth. and nature can have her balance.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #15
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

Caisha Gayles, whose diploma was withheld because her family cheered at commencement, called it "one of the worst days of my life."

-Jim
Man, that must have been a really bad day. Because niggers have a shitload of bad days...being that they're niggers.

Old June 2nd, 2007 #16
Enemy_of_Juden

A mulatto son to a white man will never be the man his father is, but a piece of shit from the man he was.
A mulatto daughter to a white woman will never be the woman her mother is, but a piece of shit that took to long to come out of her.
I'd like to know why white men would waste their seeds on black holes, or why white women would waste childbearing on a nappy headed deformed looking beast.
How can a white man or woman go out in public with a half-nigger child and thinking people will believe it's his or her child. It looks nothing like them, it isn't as smart as them, and it's ass ugly.
Why would an attractive white person breed with a black when they know well they could have had any decent white mate in the world? I saw a good looking white man with a fat nigress today and I sneered in their direction. Later on I saw a pretty white girl with her fat nigger date and I gave them the evil eye. I think they got the idea.
Harass these traitors.

Old June 3rd, 2007 #17
Dave C.
Banned

Is it really her fault she is on the wrong continent? The southern plantation owner's greed brought her here...........and the jewish stranglehold on America keeps her here.

As far as this young black female who just graduated high school.............cut her a bit of slack, huh? She would probably be considered very beautiful.............back in Africa.

Old June 3rd, 2007 #18
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
She would probably be considered very beautiful.............back in Africa.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old June 3rd, 2007 #19
birdman77
Banned

Default nigress

damn, that's an ugly nigress! even for a nigress.
that picture was taken BEFORE she spread dung, urine, and mud all over herself to ward away the flies

parrots are smarter than niggers

Old June 3rd, 2007 #20
SSanguine

Cool beep

Are you sure?? I didn't realize they were intelligent enough to recognize any 'standards of beauty' ... Even in Africa, they must become confused seeing as they all look alike. Black, black, and more black. Must be a hard place at night time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post

Is it really her fault she is on the wrong continent? The southern plantation owner's greed brought her here...........and the jewish stranglehold on America keeps her here.

As far as this young black female who just graduated high school.............cut her a bit of slack, huh? She would probably be considered very beautiful.............back in Africa.

Thread