Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

No, they aren't.

Old September 15th, 2006 #42
raboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
No, they aren't.
yes they are, read Coon or any other respectable anthropologist on the matter.

Here you have Coons account on the Lebanese for example

The mountain peoples, Lebanese, Alawiya, Mitwali, and Druse, are all racially very much alike, whatever their differences in religion, and a study of one will suffice for the whole. The Lebanese will serve as an example. They are of a little more than moderate European stature, with a mean of 167 cm.; their bodily proportions are medium, from the metrical standpoint; they are thicker set as a rule than Bedawin, and are built more often like the Anatolian Turks; some, who follow sedentary occupations, incline to corpulence.

In their head and face measurements, they are virtually identical with the more brachycephalic groups of Anatolian Turks studied in the last section; they likewise fall extremely close to the total means for Ghegs in northern Albania, in all characters studied except the nasal dimensions; the Lebanese being shorter and slightly broader-nosed. The nasal dimensions of the Lebanese are 55 mm. by 35 mm., with a nasal nasal index of 63.

Most of the Lebanese have brunet-white unexposed skin color, although some 20 per cent have pinkish-white skin, as light as that of most northern Europeans. About 50 per cent have black hair, a higher incidence than was found among Turks, while most of the rest have dark brown. Eighty-three per cent have pure brown eyes, with dark brown in the majority; the principal mixed color scheme is green-brown. Some 5 per cent have eyes which are either pure or nearly pure blue. The hair is usually wavy, and often fine in texture; it is often heavy on the beard and body, while the eyebrows are frequently thick, and in 77 per cent, concurrent.

The noses of the Lebanese, convex in profile in 53 per cent of the group, have usually a slight to medium nasion depression, a high, medium to broad root, and a high, broad bridge; the tip is of moderate thickness in most cases, and usually elevated; the wings are seldom compressed. Their foreheads usually have little slope, their browridges are of moderate development; occipital flattening of some degree is present in almost all who were born in Syria.

The Lebanese are Mediterraneans of the same type found in Palestine and northern Arabia, brachycephalized through the agency of the Alpine race. They differ from the brachycephals of Anatolia, who antedate the Osmanli Turks in origin, in very few characters; one is the possession of black hair, as opposed to dark brown, in half the group; another is a greater incidence of pure brown eyes. The difference between the two is largely due to the fact that the Arabian type of Mediterranean is naturally more brunet than the principal element in Anatolia. Among the Lebanese, dark brown-eyed, black-haired individuals tend to be shorter, longer-headed, and narrower-faced than the group as a whole, and thus lean in a Mediterranean direction; the blonds or near-blonds are the tallest, longest-faced, and narrowest-nosed. They thus assume the Noric form typical of a Nordic strain in this type of mixture. The Lebanese On the whole are Dinaricized Mediterraneans, but do not entirely merit the term Armenoid, any more than do the Osmanli Turks.

Old September 15th, 2006 #43
sisu

Those engineers etc in question are almost always seen with the 'better' asians like japs, chinks, not the shitskins from SE asian 3rd world slums/rice paddies.
It's the bottom of the barrel who gets the shitskins.

Old September 15th, 2006 #45
raboy

Quote:
nice try... some little girls with dark complexion of unknown origin...
how about unbiased pictures of lebanese?

http://images.google.com/images?q=lebanese&hl=en

Old September 15th, 2006 #46
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raboy
nice try... some little girls with dark complexion of unknown origin...
how about unbiased pictures of lebanese?

http://images.google.com/images?q=lebanese&hl=en
Sure.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4...ap_220x300.jpg

^Not white.

http://www.achabaka.com/cpanel/artic...-girl-2202.jpg

^Not white, and a bad dye job.

http://weblog.theviewfromthecore.com...e20050317d.jpg

^Looks jewey.

http://alum.wpi.edu/+jemassad/Lebane...banese-cuz.jpg

^Maybe a few.

http://uaespirit.nomadlife.org/uploa...fam-741040.jpg

^Still looks like Arabs...

Old September 15th, 2006 #47
raboy

the first girl is obviously white. "arabs" is no race, their peculiar look is usually the result of irano-afghan influence ( a mediterranean type).
You are just guessing who is white and who isnt without any knowledge in physical anthropology. to you looks good (or euro) = white. thats an ideologically manufactured piece of nonsense. Read Coon or even Guenther, a nordicist, or any serious anthropologist and we talk again.

Old September 15th, 2006 #48
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

No amount of -ids and -oids can deny what tens of thousands of years of evolutionary phenotypical discertion have achieved.

I'll agree with you they are caucasians. White? As in European cauacasians? You're out of your mind.

Old September 15th, 2006 #49
raboy

Quote:
No amount of -ids and -oids can deny what tens of thousands of years of evolutionary phenotypical discertion have achieved.

I'll agree with you they are caucasians. White? As in European cauacasians? You're out of your mind.
since when "white" means european caucasian? do you honestly believe greeks are closer to the english than to this people? well they are not. and a good number (all?) you would never doubt they are southern europeans if i introduced them as such.

Old September 15th, 2006 #50
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
since when "white" means european caucasian?
For a while, iirc.

Old September 15th, 2006 #51
raboy

Quote:
For a while, iirc.
name one anthropologist who used that...

Old September 15th, 2006 #52
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I don't need to. It's common knowledge.

Old September 16th, 2006 #53
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Here is a site I stumbled upon while looking for classification of "races". Some interesting examples that also show distinct features in races.

http://www.castimages.com/photoindex.cfm?user=Talent

After looking at the East Indian women here, except maybe one, I take back my previous statement for the most part.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old September 20th, 2006 #54
yamato...

this is a tree diagram of genetic affinities of major ethnic groups

and to the dude who said SE asia don't have negrito admixture...they do. tagalog(filipino), malay, various indonesian dialects are all classified as austroasiatic languages which means they are related to the languages that the australian aborigines speak.

Quote:
The Negritos include the Aeta (Ati) and at least 25 other tribes of the Philippines, the Semang of the Malay peninsula, the Mani of Thailand and 12 Andamanese tribes of the Andaman Islands. The Malay term for them is orang asli, or original people. They are likely the indigenous people of south-east Asia, including New Guinea. Pygmy-sized, they are numerically and physically among the smallest as well as among the least-known of all living human races. The Negrito peoples have one of the purest genetic pools of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) among anyone in humankind so their mtDNA serves as a baseline in studying Genetic Drift.[1]

The word "Negrito" is the Spanish diminutive of Negro, i.e. "little Black", and was given by early European invaders and explorers who thought that the Negritos were from Africa.

The Negritos of the Philippines could make fire, whereas the Andamanese could not. The Semang are recorded to have made clothing of pounded tree bark, and to have lived in both caves and leaf-covered shelters. The Negritos are believed to be the aborigines of the Philippines. They are distinct from the Austronesian peoples who arrived in boats or balangay (see Barangay). (See Antique, Philippines for the 1212 purchase of rights, by some Malay peoples, to settle on the island of Panay from the chief of the Negritos there).
pics to tell the difference

here some koreans and chinese:

[IMG][/IMG]

Old September 25th, 2006 #55
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I wouldn’t put these Asian South East Asian women on a pedestal, the likelihood that they are former prostitutes or practiced some other seedy profession seems rather high to me, after all, under what circumstances do most of these dumb white sons of bitches meet these women, they most likely did not go out into some remote farming villages to look for them, they most probably found them in some seedy tourist areas or the red light districts of larger cities. I think many of these fat, old, ugly, loser white men don't care if they get a prostitute as long as she is submissive, mommies them and doesn't attack their fragile little sensibilities.

Aside from South East Asian women being very ugly, in my opinion, they also appear to not make very good partners in the companion, friend sense. I can not imagine that one can have much of an interesting conversation with them, they are stupid and will never grow in intellect, after a while having a maid that you can fornicate with has to be boring.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; September 25th, 2006 at 08:12 AM.

Old September 25th, 2006 #56
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj
Here is a site I stumbled upon while looking for classification of "races". Some interesting examples that also show distinct features in races.

http://www.castimages.com/photoindex.cfm?user=Talent

After looking at the East Indian women here, except maybe one, I take back my previous statement for the most part.
I personally haven’t been to India, but I would be willing to bet that if one of us went there we would be hard pressed see Indians that could be classified as white.

Old September 25th, 2006 #57
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

The women in the pictures Yamato posted are what all these fucking race mixers want, but has any of you ever seen a white with an Asian woman that hot? I certainly never have, I think that most of the truly exceptional Asian women know perfectly well what they are worth, just like most hot white women. So in the end effect most of these race traitoring losers don't end up with the pick of the litter, most often they end up with the refuse, truly a bunch of sad sacks.

Old September 25th, 2006 #58
yamato...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right
The women in the pictures Yamato posted are what all these fucking race mixers want, but has any of you ever seen a white with an Asian woman that hot? I certainly never have, I think that most of the truly exceptional Asian women know perfectly well what they are worth, just like most hot white women. So in the end effect most of these race traitoring losers don't end up with the pick of the litter, most often they end up with the refuse, truly a bunch of sad sacks.
^lol, you are american right? let me put it this way, how many northeast asians (ie japanese and koreans) have you seen in america as compared to south east asians, (ie southern chinese, vietnamese, filipino, thai, indonesian, malaysian) in america? probably not a lot. and i doubt you've been to northern asia, you cannot really make conclusions about people you've never seen.

most chinese in america, and in the west in general are from southern china. that is why the language of cantonese predominates among chinese in america, and not the northern variant, which is mandarin.

almost all the white males i've seen with asian females always go for the ugly kinds, like the ones this thread starter posted.

Old September 25th, 2006 #59
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato
^lol, you are american right? let me put it this way, how many northeast asians (ie japanese and koreans) have you seen in america as compared to south east asians, (ie southern chinese, vietnamese, filipino, thai, indonesian, malaysian) in america? probably not a lot. and i doubt you've been to northern asia, you cannot really make conclusions about people you've never seen.

most chinese in america, and in the west in general are from southern china. that is why the language of cantonese predominates among chinese in america, and not the northern variant, which is mandarin.

almost all the white males i've seen with asian females always go for the ugly kinds, like the ones this thread starter posted.

That’s what I was saying. I have never seen a white male with an exceptionally good looking North Asian woman, like those you posted above. The majority of couples I have seen, the women were flat out ugly, the rest of the time they were barely average.

Thread