Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2014 #21
dawnette

I pray that the insanity of miscegenation will stop forever.

Old June 1st, 2014 #22
dawnette

http://americans4justice.wordpress.c...-or-dangerous/

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...-event/1196715
Audrey Mabrey foolishly and naively became intimate with an n-word. She shows that Black on White domestic violence, if you survive, will mark you forever.

Old June 1st, 2014 #23
dawnette

http://americans4justice.wordpress.c...-or-dangerous/

Cory Baker 13 Years Old Forever!
http://www.newson6.com/story/8061661...-remains-found
http://www.newson6.com/story/1114192...arquis-bullock
Interracial intimate contact with a negro not only endangers the White, but his/her entire family as well.

No more hush crimes! Give the victims a voice!

Last edited by dawnette; June 1st, 2014 at 10:27 AM.

Old June 4th, 2014 #24
dawnette

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pro-wres...-assault-case/ QUOTE:
Pro wrestler Andre Davis gets 32 years in prison in HIV assault case

The number 1 cause of HIV/AIDS infections in Caucasian women is having sexual contact with a negro. The negro typically won't inform a sexual partner, if he he/she is infected with the deadly virus. Negros have a very different standard and concept of hygiene than Whites have. 70% of Blacks are infected with herpes and most of them don't know it and ignore the little red spots that Whites find very painful when infected.
Veneral warts, hepatitis and other sexual transmitted disease are many times more common in Blacks than in whites.

Old June 7th, 2014 #25
dawnette

NEVER NEVER DATE or meet privately with an African, not even once. Decent Black Africans like Malcolm X, Steve Cokely ( who exposed the fraud Jesse Jackson ) and other Black Nationalists are not interested whatsoever in any kind of interracial sex.
Barbarian Randall Connor
http://www.kentreporter.com/news/116695054.html#
Negros who pursue White woman feel entitled to get them. Merianne Lorentson was not a "miscegenationist", but apparently a naive White woman, who didn't want to be accused or racism by refusing to meet her future murderer. She quickly decided she wanted nothing to do with him and she probably only met him to be friendly and show that she wasn't a racist. A negro like this assumes that any woman who meets him wants to have sex with him. If the negro purchased anything for her even if it's a cheap drink he will feel that he's paid the whore for sex and will expect her to be a whore. If the woman refuses to have sex such negro predators will feel cheated and that will have severe consequences for the woman.

The media slanders Miss Lorentson as being the predator's girlfriend since it would like to categorize this murder as a domestic murder and not a Black on White hate crime.

One alleged "date" that probably wasn't a date doesn't qualify a woman as a "girlfriend".

http://seattletimes.com/html/theblot...ars_for_1.html

Last edited by dawnette; June 7th, 2014 at 10:04 PM.

Old June 8th, 2014 #26
dawnette

Default Savage Negro Attacks former White Girlfriend

Another cannabalistic attack by a negro on a White woman. The media would have a field day if a White ever tried to eat his Black girlfriend's ear.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ottingham.html
Young mother gouged in the eyes, punched repeatedly in the face and has ear almost bitten off by ex-boyfriend in horrific attack outside primary school while dropping off three-year-old daughter

Emma Hunt was attacked by her ex outside a nursery school in Nottingham
Martell Campbell assaulted Ms Hunt as she dropped off her daughter
He was caught thanks to parents photographing him on their mobiles
Campbell threatened Ms Hunt a few days before the attack, a court heard
He was sentenced to six years and nine months in jail

April 4, 2014
A young mother has told how she feared for her life during a brutal attack by her ex boyfriend in which he gouged her eyes, repeatedly punched her in the face and almost bit her ear off.

Emma Hunt, 22, had just dropped her three-year-old daughter off at a nursery in Nottingham when Martell Campbell, 24, launched a savage on her in front of horrified parents and children.

The 24-year-old leapt out of bushes and grabbed Miss Hunt in a bear hug in the middle of the road.
He then punched her repeatedly in the face and dragged her on all fours before throwing her down between two parked cars.

He then gouged at her eyes and strangled her before trying to bite through her ear.

Nottingham Crown Court sentenced Campbell to six and a half years in jail for the November 6 assault, after he admitted wounding.

Ms Hunt, 22, had just dropped her three-year-old daughter off at nursery when Campbell, 24, attacked

Ms Hunt, who was treated at the Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham, said: 'My ear was hanging off, I had a broken nose, my knees were grazed and my face was bruised.

'I was in hospital all day and they had to sew the top part of my ear back on.

'I'm glad he's locked up and can leave me alone. I think he should have been jailed for longer though but didn't expect he would be.

'I was worried I was going to die, I can't really remember much of the attack but my only thoughts were that I wasn't going to see my daughter again.'

Ms Hunt revealed that Campbell had threatened to kill her the night before, but thought he was merely letting off steam.

She said: 'He said he was going to come to the school and kill me. I was really shaken up but I didn't actually think he would attack me. I thought he was sounding off.

'I was walking back from the school and someone said to me that a big black guy was hiding in the bushes.

'Then I saw him and that is when he pounced on me. He's a lot bigger and stronger than me, I was just trying to defend myself.'

She first started dating Campbell six years ago but said he started getting 'weird' after the pair had a daughter together.

They broke up after four years but Miss Hunt allowed Campbell to continue seeing his child who is now three years old.

But she said Campbell suddenly changed in July last year and started stalking her and rummaging through her bins.

She got a non-molestation order against him in October after Campbell hurled a brick through her window.

The full-time mother said: 'It was okay at first when we broke up two years ago, he still had our daughter at weekends.
'But when it got to July of last year he turned a bit weird and started harassing me and stalking me.

'He smashed my windows and was going through my bins and he used to ask people where I was.

'We had an argument on the phone the night before he attacked me because I wouldn't get back with him.'

The court heard that Miss Hunt had warned staff at the school about him that morning, following his threats.

Campbell was serving a suspended prison sentence for assaulting another ex-partner and had been issued a non-molestation order to stay away from Ms Hunt three weeks before the attack.

Campbell, of Nottingham, was caught thanks to quick-thinking parents outside the school - including one who followed him and snapped his picture on her mobile phone.

Prosecutor Mark Achurch said that Ms Hunt suffered 'the worst pain she ever experienced' during the attack.

Errol Ballentyne, defending, said Campbell accepted he had lost his temper.

He added: ‘He hadn't set out for matters to end where they did end. He had hoped to be able to talk to the complainant.’

The sentence was also welcomed by Val Lunn, chief executive officer of Women's Aid Integrated Services in Nottingham.

She said: ‘The severity of the sentence conveys a strong message that domestic violence will not be tolerated and perpetrators should expect to be held to account.

‘Women... have the right to live their lives free from the stress of violence.’

Last edited by dawnette; June 8th, 2014 at 12:22 PM.

Old June 10th, 2014 #27
dawnette

Default Another Black African Acid Attack on a White Woman

Carmen Tarleton before and after the Black African burned off 90% of her skin with acid. A hush crime of course. It would only be nationwide news if a White did this to a Black woman.

Old June 12th, 2014 #28
dawnette

Old June 21st, 2014 #29
dawnette

No mulatto child will ever thank his/her mother that he/she was born a mulatto, like my White son thanks me that he was born White. I don't approve of the image creator using the expression "mud children" instead of mulatto. Being a mulatto is a cruel fate. Ask Leo Felton.

It's important to publicise these cases of African savagery against White women and I pray that the message may get through and that less and less Whites will become involved in lethal miscegenation. I don't believe any of our forum members need this warning, but please try to send the warning to the uninformed and endangered.

Thank you!

Old June 23rd, 2014 #30
dawnette

All Whites should be warned that negros are disease carriers and have no scruples about infecting others with whatever disease they may carry.

Negros have a very poor sense of hygiene as a rule. Any doctor, if he's willing to have problems for telling the truth, will admit that if he/she has to give a negro patient an injection the cotton swab that is used to cleanse the injection area is blackened by the filth. The filth of course goes unnoticed because of the dark skin.

Last edited by dawnette; June 23rd, 2014 at 05:34 PM.

Old June 24th, 2014 #31
dawnette

The meda loves to wrongfully and deceitfully turn White female victims of negro violence into post mortem girl friends for their negro murderers. Do not give the media this chance by associating with negros.

17 year old Hannah Bickley seemed to have an interest in marijuana. Other White women just want to be friendly and politically correct. Life endangering stupidity.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-robbery.html QUOTE:

Teenaged felon 'accidentally shot 17-year-old girlfriend dead during botched robbery'

Aaron Byers, 19, was arrested Saturday for shooting dead his girlfriend Hannah Bickley, 17
A judge Monday denied Byers bond
Byers told police that he and Byers were held up by armed thieves when the shooting occurred
Police believe that Byers was the one committing armed robbery
Both Bickley and Byers were arrested for marijuana possession last year
Byers also has a record for armed robbery and possession of a firearm
Bickley's family say they tried to put distance between the two
Bickley was due to graduate high school within weeks and planned to become a nurse

May 12, 2014
A North Carolina judge has denied bail to a 19-year-old accused of shooting his 17-year-old girlfriend dead.

Aaron Byers is charged with murder, attempted armed robbery and possession of a firearm by a felon in connection to the shooting death of Hannah Bickley early Saturday.

As officers responded early Saturday to a call about a possible armed robbery and shooting, a man flagged them down and said a woman inside his vehicle had been shot.

Ledford said officers found Bickley in the vehicle with a single gunshot wound. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Byers was questioned for several hours and placed under arrest Saturday night.

Old July 6th, 2014 #32
dawnette

Negros are totally consumed by a sense of
entitlement and they are envious of anyone who receives more than they have. Like the Biblical Cain they are envious of us as Cain was envious of Abel, who he later murdered. No White can grant these Negro useless eaters anything that coulld free them from their homicidal mindset "we are entitled" mindset.

The color line must be drawn again and enforced since so many masochistic White woman are willing to be the murder victims of these negros savages in the hope of satisfying their lust to profit and murder White people.

Old July 15th, 2014 #33
dawnette

Negrophilia is out where I live. So many White girls who wanted to prove they weren't racists have been infected with the HIV virus by negros who knew that they were infected, but didn't tell. The number 1 cause of HIV infections in White women comes from having sexual contact with a negro.

We also have the other STDs like genital warts, herpes, etc. etc. which often follow the infected person around for life. Of course negros are many times more likely to carry these diseases as Whites and I've never heard of a negro warning his partner of their infection.

As a rule White women, who bear mulatto children are single mothers. If they file for child support we have a lot of cases of such White women being murdered. No child thanks their mother for being born a mulatto like my son thanks me for being born White. Relationships with negros are very abusive and violent compared with civilized White couple relationships.

Old July 15th, 2014 #34
Alexander M.

I have to spread more rep Dawnette. Great post. Keep them coming.

Old July 19th, 2014 #35
dawnette

Chelsea Simmons before and after the negro Cedric Powe destroyed her blue eyes.

Say no to miscegenation and avoid all interracial contact.
Chelsea Simmons, another reason to say no to the negro.
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local...e-run/4311495/

Last edited by dawnette; July 19th, 2014 at 12:24 PM.

Old July 20th, 2014 #36
dawnette

The ultimate degradation of a White woman or a White man is to become a miscegenationist.
I'm not interested in degrading them further with insults like "Mudshark", "Oil Driller", etc., but if the images adorned with these expressions turn one person away from miscegenation than so be it.

Last edited by dawnette; July 20th, 2014 at 08:15 PM.

Old July 24th, 2014 #37
dawnette

Default Just a tiny fraction of the White victims of Miscegenation

Old July 24th, 2014 #38
dawnette

Default More Back Murders of Foolish White Women

Word of Mouth spreading the stories of the horrific abuse and murders that Blacks have committed on the naive, brainwashed White Women who date them has bypassed the media blackout.

Blacks are many times more likely to have HIV, herpes, genital warts and other STDs than Whites. The number one cause of HIV infections in White women comes from having sexual contact with a Negro.

As a rule Negros abandon their children leaving their mothers with children who will be bitter that they weren't born White.

Old July 24th, 2014 #39
dawnette

Default Love Doesn't Win Over Black Africans

More misled White women brutally murdered by the sadistic Black men they got too close to.

Old August 5th, 2014 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Tags
nigger on nigger lover

Thread