Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2012 #61
SlagMaster

Niggabeasts communicant with the putrid animal odor they emit.
Their butyric stench laden with insect like pheromones likely
conveys the essence of Nigger social behavior and explains
The Instincts of the Herd.

Old May 27th, 2012 #62
Jarnsida

I go the gym regularly and it's the one place where I might spot a couple of Africans sometimes (I'm from Sweden). It is true that there is a special odor where they've been working out. I'm thinking maybe it's got something to do with their slightly higher levels of testosterone?

Old May 29th, 2012 #63
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Apocrine sweat glands + aversion to water = nigfunkı°

Old May 29th, 2012 #64
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnsida View Post
I go the gym regularly and it's the one place where I might spot a couple of Africans sometimes (I'm from Sweden). It is true that there is a special odor where they've been working out. I'm thinking maybe it's got something to do with their slightly higher levels of testosterone?
Wrong.
By your definition, my body odor was far worse worse when I was 23 than what it is at about 50.

Old May 29th, 2012 #65
DeShawn S. Williams

Personally, I always thought that some white folks actually kinda smell like baloney or something. Not that it's that bad of a smell. I guess we all gotta smell like something!

PEACE

Old July 4th, 2012 #66
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Default Re: Attention niggers: Why do you stink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Personally, I always thought that some white folks actually kinda smell like baloney or something. Not that it's that bad of a smell. I guess we all gotta smell like something!

PEACE
Baloney! Like Fuck! My body smells of a homemade castile soap, and my face of Truefitt & Hill 1805!

Last edited by P.E.; July 4th, 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Old July 7th, 2012 #67
Ivory_Princess

Guess you've never rode on a broken down bus in a lower class white neighborhood during a hot summer morning, huh?

Old July 13th, 2012 #68
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory_Princess View Post
lower class white neighborhood
Not too many of those.

Old July 25th, 2012 #69
black power rules

Angry

let me guess u r a fuckin retarted white boy that hates on us blacks cause we got more swag than your bitch ass.your just a fucking retarted hick who sucks cock. go fuck yourself while u rot in hell bitch your jealous because we make something of our life like obama or michael jordan or lebron james so go suck on your gramas blue waffle you fuckin racis fuck

Old July 27th, 2012 #70
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by black power rules View Post
let me guess u r a fuckin retarted white boy that hates on us blacks cause we got more swag than your bitch ass.your just a fucking retarted hick who sucks cock. go fuck yourself while u rot in hell bitch your jealous because we make something of our life like obama or michael jordan or lebron james so go suck on your gramas blue waffle you fuckin racis fuck

So the epitome (you might have to look that word up) of Black success is to be a hoop star, rapper, or ballin ass pimp? No wonder your nigger race is so fucked up.

Over in Africa, I guess they judge success by whoever has the fanciest lip plate, or killed the most birds just to devour their wings and use the feathers on a queer looking head dress.

And you would accept a half-nigger (I just call them niggers) like Obama as one of your own?

Old July 27th, 2012 #71
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"blue waffle"

Old July 27th, 2012 #72
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Thumbs up hellya 2 da cheef!

Quote:
Thank you for your input, Mr. President.

Old July 27th, 2012 #73
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by black power rules
Retarted. . .What a previously toasted pop-tart becomes upon reheating.

Old July 27th, 2012 #74
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I cannot for the life of me understand how white people could ever come under the impression that Black people are stupid?
Maybe I can find the answer by looking in my Invisible Knapsack.

-Jill

Old July 27th, 2012 #75
Crowe

Quote:
I got a joke for you, but its also sorta ironic in a way because its true.

A nigger, communist and a cocksucker all walk into a bar. The bartender says: What will it be Mr. President?

Old July 27th, 2012 #76
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Shut yo bitch ass trap, nigga! Now I admit some of these folks say ridiculous things (like the title of this thread), but if you actually READ some of the postings, you may learn something. Educate yourself about the jew...HE is your enemy, not these folks.

PEACE

Last edited by DeShawn S. Williams; July 27th, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Old August 13th, 2012 #77
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

I notice most whites don't even bother with cologne anymore. Kind of sad. A scent is a signature.

Old August 18th, 2012 #78
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Too many take cologne baths and over-do it though, which can be just as annoying as stinking from uncleanliness.

Old September 9th, 2012 #79
10Bears

I'm blue-collar and work with both whites and blacks in sometimes 90+ heat, humidity and close-proximity. None "stink" worse than the others.

Quote:
Too many take cologne baths and over-do it though, which can be just as annoying as stinking from uncleanliness.
If someone "stinks", this is usually the cause.

Old September 16th, 2012 #80
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Judah View Post
ngrh8r, look yourself in the mirror, what is it you (fear) the most about niggers?
A nigger behind him with a knife, I would imagine.

Thread