Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2007 #1
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Default Detroit TNB...Niggers gang rape white women for fun and sport.

This is getting to be a fucking plague...These niggers travel to the Burbs to pick victims....Video catches these niggers in the act.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/1...4/detail.html#

PONTIAC, Mich. -- An alleged group of rapists, ages 16 to 20, has been targeting a suburban community, Local 4 reported.

The two victims were selected at random, police said, and one woman was sitting in her car alone when she was attacked.

Local 4 cameras were there when Pontiac police caught up with a three of the four men suspects in the alleged rape case.

"They were wanted for carjacking, criminal sexual conduct, assault with intent to create great bodily harm and kidnapping," Pontiac Detective Steve Wittebort said.

Wittebort said the suspects saw a woman sitting alone in her car, forced their way into her vehicle, kidnapped her, and sexually assaulted her at two different locations.

The woman was beaten with a golf club and thrown into the trunk of a car before the men drove off to find another victim, police said.

The men ordered a pizza and then kidnapped and robbed the pizza delivery woman at gunpoint, police said.

Friday's arrests will have an immediate impact on making the local neighborhood safer, police said. Wittebort added that these men are predators who were taken off the street.

Those who have any information on the fourth man should call Crimestoppers at 800-SPEAK-UP

Old February 18th, 2007 #2
Bill
Banned

Back when I was 18, in 1974, there was a young white girl from Windsor [where I lived at the time] coming home from a club in Southfield. Her car broke down on the Lodge Freeway at, I believe it was Elizabeth St. This was when Detroit was having financial difficulties & temp. suspended freeway patrol.

Anyhow, this guy stopped to give her help, then minutes later a car load of young Niggarows pulled up, & kidnapped the girl at gunpoint. They then gang raped her for the next day & a half, / 2 days, something like that, then let her go. They were later caught, but due to their age, not much happened.

Little has changed in the 33 years since then, that's for sure. The Michigan State gov. forced the State Police to start patrolling the Detroit sections of the freeway after the 1974 incident, I forget how long that lasted, it's been a while.

Old February 18th, 2007 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Any White person living within one hundred miles of Detroit is a wigger or a fool.

Old February 18th, 2007 #4
RonaldCa
Captain Keyboard Commando

Here in Upland (California), the cops pulled a White girl over at like 2 in the morning. What they didn't know was that a nigger from a neighboring city(Rancho Cucamonga) was watching them. The cops then impounded her vehicle which left her with about a 5 block walk back home at 2 in the morning.

The nigger ended up raping her. Atypical of how things are now, there was zero outrage from the public. This from a city that once BANNED non-Whites from even crossing the towns border.

The only functional advice I have for these victims is to carry the very potent and illegal pepper spray and hold off until they can get a very clean shot. It's far better to get nailed with illegal pepper spray, then to be a victim of the niggers and the cops.

Old February 18th, 2007 #5
lonegunman
No Retreat, No Surrender.

Default Protect Yourself, First And Foremost By Any Means Necessary....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldCa View Post
Here in Upland (California), the cops pulled a White girl over at like 2 in the morning. What they didn't know was that a nigger from a neighboring city(Rancho Cucamonga) was watching them. The cops then impounded her vehicle which left her with about a 5 block walk back home at 2 in the morning.

The nigger ended up raping her. Atypical of how things are now, there was zero outrage from the public. This from a city that once BANNED non-Whites from even crossing the towns border.

The only functional advice I have for these victims is to carry the very potent and illegal pepper spray and hold off until they can get a very clean shot. It's far better to get nailed with illegal pepper spray, then to be a victim of the niggers and the cops.
A good idea (the pepper spray that is), but I believe all White people (not just White Women) should carry firearms wherever they go, regardless of whether it is permitted or not. When your life is at stake nothing else matters except being able to defend yourself, after all.

When encountering a life threatening situation, simply shoot to kill (blast them all to Hell), and remember, NEVER fire any warning shots. It is always kill or be killed, since we are living in the Jew created divershity jungle where non Whites attack Whites routinely, often killing them. Never take chances with your safety or life.

Remember, the law means nothing when you are dead at the hands of a mud. And the Police are not your protectors or your friends as they all work for ZOG. Not saying there are not some decent Police, but I have yet to meet any.

At this point staying alive calls for extreme measures.

And staying alive is the first step in staying in this fight.

Regards,

lonegunman

That Law Is Simple.

Kill Or Be Killed.

In Other Words, Live or Die, Comrades.

I Trust You Will All Make The Obvious Choice."

Old February 18th, 2007 #6
Vandal
Banned

Thumbs up

Cull the herd, cull the herd. Another happy customer of Jews. Inc.

more please! Fuck White lemmings.

My standard music video for such events. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcn0f5s-aas

We need to get rid of all of the White Sheep then we shall be free.

Old February 18th, 2007 #7
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Any White person living within one hundred miles of Detroit is a wigger or a fool.
It doesn't matter. Whites are running out of places to run to. Sooner or later they (us) are going to have to make a stand.

Old February 18th, 2007 #8
John in Woodbridge

Notice how they say the victim were chosen at random. No, the niggers chose them because they were white.

I don't see what the jews are trying to prove by covering up this shit. It isn't like the niggers are going to have any mercy on them once the whites are just about gone.

Last edited by John in Woodbridge; February 18th, 2007 at 10:03 PM.

Old February 18th, 2007 #9
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
LOL.....or we're extremely fucking brave.

BTW panzerfaust good catch. I can't keep up with the fucking TNB sometimes.

Last edited by WhiteMan4WhiteLand; February 18th, 2007 at 10:49 PM.

Old February 18th, 2007 #10
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
Cull the herd, cull the herd. Another happy customer of Jews. Inc.

more please! Fuck White lemmings.

My standard music video for such events. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcn0f5s-aas

We need to get rid of all of the White Sheep then we shall be free.
How about we cull YOU, numbnuts? You are a real fuckwit. Why don't you head down to Detroit and congratulate your friends in person. We can let em know your on the way.
Numbnutsnugget

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old February 18th, 2007 #11
Subrosa
Banned

The pussy has never been out of his basement, much less make a trip to Detroit to high five his niggras.

Old February 18th, 2007 #12
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
It doesn't matter. Whites are running out of places to run to. Sooner or later they (us) are going to have to make a stand.
It is not so much that as the sheer numbers of niggers in the area. Detroit is, what, 80%+nigger? Highest AIDS rate of any city in the country? It speaks nigger in big letters. So, I don't disagree with what you say but chances of anyone making a stand are not great. We have geniuses like SubRosa who would sell out any White man who does not agree with his arab position. There are others. That's not the way I do things, but many do. Most WN action will be limited to internet bitching or occasional rallies by Bill White's group or the NSM. Otherwise, we don't seem to be doing much. FWIW, I keep an axe handle handy and if I come upon a White being assaulted by any nonWhites, I will be stopping to help. Most Whites won't be doing that. They would interview the White in question to find out their racial views first.

That kind of leads to a question...The jews have spent decades in making Whites shed any sort of racial identity or awareness. It will take a propaganda campaign to turn that around. That makes me wonder just what would work in such terms.

Old February 18th, 2007 #13
Save-the-USA

Quote:
Please grow up and learn how ignorant your post is!

Old February 18th, 2007 #14
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Save-the-USA View Post
Please grow up and learn how ignorant your post is!
Well, then you explain how it is so ignorant. That is a pathetic statement to make with nothing more to back it up. Nonetheless, let's have a look at Detroit, why don't we?

Quote:
According to the 2000 US census, 88% of Detroit's population is non-White. This percentage is even higher in the city center. Detroit qualifies as the most ruined city in the USA. In addition to massive White Flight, the non-White residents started the tradition - which has spread to other cities - of "Devil's Night". This is the habit or burning down parts of the city on the night before Halloween.

A huge non-White population, combined with annual arson attacks, bankruptcy, crime and decay, have combined to make Detroit - once the USA's leading automotive industrial center - into a ruin comparable with those of the ancient civilizations - with the cause being identical: the replacement of the White population who built the city, with a new non-White population.

For all of the jokes that get heaped upon those of us living in the South, you won't see this kind of thing:

Wrecks get cleaned up pretty quick here while they seem to get left behind in Detroit.

Between 1940 and 2000:

* Highland Park's white population decreased 98%, from 49,475 to 816
* Highland Park's black population increased 1111%, from to 1,292 to 15,647
* Highland Park's overall population decreased 303%, from 50,810 to 16,746
* Highland Park's criminal homicide rate increased from 3240%, from 2.0 to 66.8 per 100,000 residents annually
* Highland Park's robbery rate rose from 1848%, from 77 to 1500 per 100,000 residents annually

An entire block. Such devastation is something I have not seen before. That is why I made the statement that I did. So, do enlighten me as to why I am so ignorant and why Whites should be living in Detroit. The very story that started this thread is enough to show Whites they have no business in the area. The niggers there are as brazen as they are in Somalia or New Orleans.

Old February 18th, 2007 #15
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
It is not so much that as the sheer numbers of niggers in the area. Detroit is, what, 80%+nigger? Highest AIDS rate of any city in the country? It speaks nigger in big letters. So, I don't disagree with what you say but chances of anyone making a stand are not great. We have geniuses like SubRosa who would sell out any White man who does not agree with his arab position. There are others. That's not the way I do things, but many do. Most WN action will be limited to internet bitching or occasional rallies by Bill White's group or the NSM. Otherwise, we don't seem to be doing much. FWIW, I keep an axe handle handy and if I come upon a White being assaulted by any nonWhites, I will be stopping to help. Most Whites won't be doing that. They would interview the White in question to find out their racial views first.

That kind of leads to a question...The jews have spent decades in making Whites shed any sort of racial identity or awareness. It will take a propaganda campaign to turn that around. That makes me wonder just what would work in such terms.
Good post and spot on. WN as it stands now is very dysfunctional. Personally I don't care much for all the Arab/Muzzie ass-sucking that goes on. If we need sandniggers to fight for us then are we really worth saving?

As far as proganda what we desperately need is our own TV channel. I think it would be very popular.

Old February 18th, 2007 #16
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Good post and spot on. WN as it stands now is very dysfunctional. Personally I don't care much for all the Arab/Muzzie ass-sucking that goes on. If we need sandniggers to fight for us then are we really worth saving?
I don't oppose the sandniggers killing jews but, no, we don't need to rely on them, though I am outed as an embracer of "the Great Satan" as some of our posters at VNN even utilize the buzzwords of the arabs.

Quote:
As far as proganda what we desperately need is our own TV channel. I think it would be very popular.
TV is the medium. I tried to get local cable access. I figured that I could air some documentaries. The one in my county limits access to the county gov. They show boring as shit council meetings and jews asking for zoning variances. Next county over allows real public access but I don't reside there so I am screwed.

People will watch tv and believe what they watch. Even though 90% of tv is fake bullshit, they believe. Putting some truth on would help and people would eat it up.

Old February 18th, 2007 #17
Save-the-USA

Quote:
Well, then you explain how it is so ignorant. That is a pathetic statement to make with nothing more to back it up. Nonetheless, let's have a look at Detroit, why don't we?

For all of the jokes that get heaped upon those of us living in the South, you won't see this kind of thing:

Wrecks get cleaned up pretty quick here while they seem to get left behind in Detroit.

Between 1940 and 2000:

* Highland Park's white population decreased 98%, from 49,475 to 816
* Highland Park's black population increased 1111%, from to 1,292 to 15,647
* Highland Park's overall population decreased 303%, from 50,810 to 16,746
* Highland Park's criminal homicide rate increased from 3240%, from 2.0 to 66.8 per 100,000 residents annually
* Highland Park's robbery rate rose from 1848%, from 77 to 1500 per 100,000 residents annually

An entire block. Such devastation is something I have not seen before. That is why I made the statement that I did. So, do enlighten me as to why I am so ignorant and why Whites should be living in Detroit. The very story that started this thread is enough to show Whites they have no business in the area. The niggers there are as brazen as they are in Somalia or New Orleans.
Quote:
Very simple,

Not everyone within 100 miles of Detroit is a wigger or a fool.

Granted Detroit is a shit hole.Thanks to the niggers and politicians.

A blanket statement about all white people within a 100 miles is wrong.

Old February 18th, 2007 #18
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Very simple,

Ok, then I would revise the statement to say everyone within the metro area who is White is a wigger or a fool. Metro area size:

Quote:
3,913 sq. mi.
10,135 km²
Quote:
The precise size of Metro Detroit varies by definition. The United States Census Bureau defines the Detroit–Warren–Livonia metropolitan statistical area as the six counties of Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, and Wayne, and the area ranks the tenth largest in the country with a population of about 4.5 million. . To some residents, however, "Metro Detroit" refers only to the tri-county area of Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne. Residents of such outlying communities as Port Huron and other areas beyond the three counties may not consider where they live to be part of the "Detroit area" and would consider themselves as part of the larger Southeastern Michigan area.

Based on commuting patterns, the adjacent metropolitan areas of Flint, Ann Arbor, and Monroe, are also grouped together by the U.S. Census Bureau with Detroit-Warren-Livonia MSA in a wider nine county labor market region designated the Detroit–Warren–Flint Combined Statistical Area with a population of 5,428,000. If the nearby Canadian communities of Windsor, Ontario are included (and a large number of Windsorites work across the border in Detroit or one of its suburbs), the wider Detroit-Windsor region has a population of about 5.9 million. An estimated 46 million people live within a 300 mile radius of Metro Detroit.
http://www.answers.com/topic/metro-detroit

That is the quick jewgle answer I found on Detroit. I will sit down and figure out just what the radius of the metro area is based on the figure above. I expect it is probably close to 100 miles.

People in my area bitch about the Floridians coming in and running land and home prices up. They don't realize that most of those people (excepting halfback jews ) are from Michigan. Something must be wrong with the area to drive them all down here.

Old February 18th, 2007 #19
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:

I don't consider any white man who salutes the rag of the united states or enforces it's laws to be on our side. I don't consider brown turdworlders defending their living space from a jewish army to be my enemy. This is a global stuggle and if the jews and their WHITE collaborators aren't stopped, then your race will soon be gone because I can tell you right now, without hesitation, that no white men will attempt to do what the brave "sandniggers" are attempting now, which is to ensure their survival.

Why you fucking knuckledraggers can't understand this is beyond frustrating, but it's one reason this movement is dysfuctional and is going nowhere.

Old February 18th, 2007 #20
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Very simple,

There is no use in talking to Art Bell types, they just don't fucking get it. We need to rid ourselves of the UFO crowd and get on with what needs to be done.

Last edited by Subrosa; February 19th, 2007 at 06:50 PM.

Thread