VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 15th, 2013 #1
Hunter Morrow

Default The Tremendous Stupidity of The Masses Conflating Judaism with Religion: "Converted to Lutheranism."

Oh my Lord. My history class today had a student, not myself, point out Karl Marx's family was a jew so he was a jew as well.

The professor was ever quick to say...

"No no no! Marx's family converted to Lutheranism!"

I had to keep my mouth shut, weak coward I was, but I just wanted to say...

"How blind are you? Were I to convert to Santeria would that make me West African? Marx's family could have barked at the moon and said God was a three-peckered billy goat for all the difference it would have made. Jew is jew is jew. It is not a religion, it is a race. Why is it that were a man to draw a Muslim accurately he would be statistically more correct to draw an Indonesian and yet were a man asked to draw a jew honestly he would be forced to draw that person with certain racial identifying characteristics?
If you are not willing to say Jew is a race, can you at least be honest enough to say it is an ethnicity, the way that the darkest Italian or palest Irishman could "convert" to judaism and NEVER be ethnically or racially jewish? How can one 'convert' out of race or ethnicity?"

How in the world do people continue to fall for this one?

And my, what a useful tool it is for the jew!
As soon as a jew "converts" voila! No longer a jew, but one of us! Yet not merely one of us, but one greater: He forsook his racial religion and culture to be with us! What poppycock that all is, what utter bullshit, yet what more useful tool for an invading parasite to ingratiate himself to the host and inveigle himself onto the flank for a good lamprey-sucking?

As Revilo P Oliver so astutely put it...

Quote:
The religion provides a means of penetrating even the inmost circles of nations and societies of credulous goyim. A Jew has only to claim that he rejects the religion and to have himself sprinkled with holy water to make Christians fancy that he has been miraculously transformed and is no longer a Jew; non-Christians are as gullible, for if a Jew does not observe some of the taboos and is seen to eat pork, and if he affects adherence to their culture, they accept him as one of themselves. The Jewish religion could have been designed to facilitate the planting of Marranos in the heart of invaded nations.

Old October 16th, 2013 #2
zoomcopter

As Revilo P Oliver so astutely put it...

Quote:
The religion provides a means of penetrating even the inmost circles of nations and societies of credulous goyim. A Jew has only to claim that he rejects the religion and to have himself sprinkled with holy water to make Christians fancy that he has been miraculously transformed and is no longer a Jew; non-Christians are as gullible, for if a Jew does not observe some of the taboos and is seen to eat pork, and if he affects adherence to their culture, they accept him as one of themselves. The Jewish religion could have been designed to facilitate the planting of Marranos in the heart of invaded nations.

Revilo was a brilliant man. The Jew uses the cloak of religion to disguise his murderous intent.

Thread