VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 29th, 2012 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Default Sandy Looters: Blacks-How Badly Are They Pillaging and Marauding NJ and NY Coastlines? Katrina ll?

Can NJ and NY coasters tell us where the blacks are hitting or planning to hit heaviest? Terrible double whammy of black tribal raids and riots: 100MPH days long storm followed by Obama loss.

3. IF YOU ARE RELUCTANT, THINK ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES, THINK ABOUT THE EMERGENCY RESPONDERS WHO WILL BE UNABLE TO REACH YOU WHEN YOU MAKE THE PANICKED PHONE CALL TO BE RESCUED, THINK ABOUT THE RESCUE/RECOVERY TEAMS WHO WILL RESCUE YOU IF YOU ARE INJURED OR RECOVER YOUR REMAINS IF YOU DO NOT SURVIVE.

Keep in mind that we’re not talking about a couple hours of strong winds, here – we’re talking about DAYS. That means that even generally strong trees and branches might start to fall under the impact of such a prolonged beating.[/quote]
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ngerous-storm/

Old October 29th, 2012 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Get your heat out, the Ubangis will be looting and beating whites whether they resist or not, so make good niggers out of them.

Old October 29th, 2012 #3
Ed in CT
Good Guy

I'll wager that the nigs are already in place along the shore areas, probably sleeping in vans and waiting a short distance away for the White folks to evacuate.

Lots of million-dollar homes very close to here and you can walk to the beach in half a minute from them.

I'll post any here from the local online papers and from people I know.

Old October 29th, 2012 #4
Fred O'Malley
Banned

When to power goes out, the alarms don't work, the phones don't work, but finally, niggers go to work. Leave those animals where they fall and forget 911.

Old October 29th, 2012 #5
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker

AmeriKwan "beauty of diversity" history about to be made. Put your choicest and earliest-arriving "Black Looters" pics and video embeds into this thread. Kwans need their high entertainment, you know!

Not a word warning people to beware, afraid, or take protective measures from looters on "America In The Morning", big time national radio show. President Obama won't know of any that might look like his own son-- if he had one, either. Business Insider has this just now online:
Quote:
...the East Coast is in for a crime wave, post-Sandy.
No reports of looting or Hurricane Sandy-related crimes have been reported yet but that doesn't mean we won't see some soon.
Following Hurricane Katrina, the most devastating hurricane in modern memory, New Orleans was besieged with reports of looting, rape, and murder, causing delayed troop deployments, delayed medical evacuations, and police department mutiny, The New York Times reported in 2005.
From the Times:
"Beyond doubt, the sense of menace had been ignited by genuine disorder and violence. Looting varied from basic thievery to foraging for the necessities of life. Police officers said that at least one person fired for nights on end at a police station on the edge of the French Quarter. The manager of a hotel on Bourbon Street said he saw people running through the streets with guns.
http://www.businessinsider.com/looti...-sandy-2012-10

Last edited by Craig Cobb; October 29th, 2012 at 09:05 AM.

Old October 29th, 2012 #7
Ed in CT
Good Guy

They are already using Twitter to organize looting parties.

This is from Alex Jones' site so a grain of salt is in order.

http://www.infowars.com/gangs-plan-h...e-via-twitter/

Old October 29th, 2012 #8
Fred O'Malley
Banned

White Gunmen Go On The Record About Shooting Blacks During Katrina: "If it moved, we shot it!"
http://blog.nola.com/notesonneworlea...rags_abou.html

After Katrina, New Orleans Cops Were Told They Could Shoot Looters

http://www.propublica.org/nola/story...icane-katrina/

Katrina's Hidden Race War

http://www.thenation.com/article/kat...dden-race-war#

Many more stories: HERE

Old October 29th, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
AmeriKwan "beauty of diversity" history about to be made. Put your choicest and earliest-arriving "Black Looters" pics and video embeds into this thread. Kwans need their high entertainment, you know!

Not a word warning people to beware, afraid, or take protective measures from looters on "America In The Morning", big time national radio show. President Obama won't know of any that might look like his own son-- if he had one, either. Business Insider has this just now online:

http://www.businessinsider.com/looti...-sandy-2012-10

Hurricane Sandy Empties Shelves! - YouTube
Hurricaine Sandy? Just think of it as another Obama stimulus package for the economy.

Old October 29th, 2012 #10
STZ

I hope they shoot any looting animals on site.

Old October 29th, 2012 #11
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Itz gonna be a long night victims, er folks.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/grap...nd120#contents

Old October 29th, 2012 #12
Jamiepaige

Hope all those looting niggers are head shot by someone.

Old October 29th, 2012 #13
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Resident Warns "People" Will Be Fighting In The Streets For Gas, Food In Sandy Wake

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012...in-sandy-wake/

Old October 29th, 2012 #14
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Arrow Photo of The Bitch, From Space.

Old October 29th, 2012 #15
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post

Old October 29th, 2012 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; October 29th, 2012 at 08:38 PM.

Old October 29th, 2012 #18
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Concerns on the rise as Hurricane Sandy expected to hit 26 nuclear power plants

Millions of Americans are preparing to lose electricity as Hurricane Sandy speeds up the East Coast, but downed power lines might be the least of their worries: the projected path of the storm has Sandy hitting as many as 26 nuclear plants.

More than two dozen nuclear facilities up and down the East Coast could be ravaged by a storm expected to be of epic proportions this week. Arnie Gundersen, the chief engineer of energy consulting company Fairewinds Associates, warns in a recent podcast that even if engineers at plants from North Carolina to New England say their plants have been shut down and are safe from disaster, it may already be too late.

During a recording uploaded to the Fairewinds website on October 28, the nuclear expert explains that facilities that are shut-down in preparation of severe storms like Sandy could still contain dangerous radioactive materials in their cooling pools for as long as two days.

Old October 29th, 2012 #19
remnant

Gould get interesting tomorrow...OTOH the Subway will be closed all week( flooded out)- Looting Primates will not have any way to get down to civilized parts of the island.

Floating Cop cars in lower east side

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-1...water-new-york

Old October 29th, 2012 #20
Ryan Smith
Social Nationalist

I live in Massachusetts, close to Boston. Power went out for a while but overall everyone was calm and in order. The city I live in is I believe around 75% White, with blacks as the #2 largest race in the area. But this area is also loaded with armed White citizens and the blacks know it. On the other side of the city where the housing projects are (I actually love the housing projects - it keeps the animals all in one place most of the time) and my friend lives near them, I was on the phone with him and he told me he's heard at least 100 shots fired as soon as the winds got really strong and the rain started down heavy, before the power even went out. He said that he thought that the 30 round full auto burst he heard last was from some variant of the AK-47. So at least they are keeping their brutha-ly love inside of their cage so to speak.

On a side note - driving home from my girlfriends house, I found it very fun to maneuver around all the debris (mostly small branches, etc) going like 50mph since I was literally the only car on the whole 10 mile ride home.

I feel for the Whites in the downtown area though, where it is a multi-culti's wet dream with a mix of black crack/coke dealers, greasy brown, fast talking Peurto Rican heroin dealers, and a whole mix of 'White', brown, yellow and black homeless & prostitutes. The working class Whites that have to endure that shit in this weather, my hat is off to them before I don't know how they don't snap.

Tags
black looters, nj coastline, ny thefts, sandy looters

Thread