VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 9th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Jane Fonda says "Dangerous" Donald Trump is "Fanning the Flames" of Racism

Jane Fonda believes Donald Trump is “dangerous” and is “fanning the flames of people’s anxieties and racism.”

The New York Daily News reported that Fonda and Gloria Steinem revealed their opinions about the Republican presidential candidate Sunday night at Women’s Equality and ERA Coalition’s “Night of Comedy” at Caroline’s on Broadway.

“It’s terrible and it’s dangerous,” said Fonda. “Even if he doesn’t make it, which I don’t think he will, the fact that he’s said the things he’s said about Muslims for example, the damage has been done. All those young Muslims now can say, ‘Yeah I guess they really are waging a war against us,’ and it will draw them closer to the terrorists. I think it’s really, really dangerous.”

Fonda is supporting Hillary Clinton, but also praised Bernie Sanders for focusing on one of America’s greatest problems.

“I think he’s great,” Fonda said. “He’s great at describing what one of the main problems is, which is wealth equality. She’s good at saying how we’re going to solve problems and she’s going to get it done.”

Steinem, who drew the wrath of the Twitterverse this past weekend when she suggested that young women supporting Bernie Sanders are doing so to gain the attention of men, said that she believes America would be worse off if Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz become president. Trump is “less scary” than Rubio or Cruz in the feminist activist’s eyes, “because he’s less likely to get elected and he seems to believe nothing.”

“He’ll say anything, whereas the other two really do believe that women should not have reproductive rights,” she added.

read full article at source: http://www.thewrap.com/jane-fonda-sa...mes-of-racism/

Old February 9th, 2016 #2
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Is this bitch a robot or something? I'm surprised she hasn't died off yet.

Old February 9th, 2016 #3
Robbie Key

Women keep crying about being 'unprivileged' or whatever. Look at Jane Fonda. Why is she famous at all? One reason: she is or was absolutely gorgeous. If not for that, she would be just another wife to some fat idiot.

Very rarely do men get to that kind of success on looks alone, but most famous women do. Talk about being sucked up to. Unprivileged... fuck off.

Old February 9th, 2016 #4
White Winger

The typical textbook beliefs,distorted delusions and hysterical whinings of Upper Klass Demokrat Leftist thinking.

Old February 9th, 2016 #5
N.B. Forrest

Fonda should've been hanged for treason after posing on that N.Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun during wartime; if she had been, we wouldn't have to hear her commie jewshit all these years later. As for CIA asset Schtinem: we need the presence of that juuhag like a fisch needs a bicycle.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 9th, 2016 #6
Ironguard1940

Default No one cares what these shitbags with tits say

And who besides killary gives a flying fuck what these cunts think?

Old February 10th, 2016 #7
B. Amy

typical liberals. Obama destroys 4 ancient muslims countries, massacres their population, leaves it in unfathomable chaos. And he's a non racist hero because he's black.

trump says he won't let Muslims enter the country illegally and he's a racist.

words, mr. wordworth

Old February 10th, 2016 #8
JeffreyWaffenSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Fonda should've been hanged for treason after posing on that N.Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun during wartime; if she had been, we wouldn't have to hear her commie jewshit all these years later. As for CIA asset Schtinem: we need the presence of that juuhag like a fisch needs a bicycle.
I can't find a clip but about 12 years ago in KC a Nam Vet spit tobacco juice all over her face at some book signing.

Personally I wasn't alive back then but even by those standards she was just slightly above average looking I think.

That was 72 she visited Nam. I wonder what George Rockwell would have thought of her if he were alive in 72.

Old February 10th, 2016 #9
Ray Allan

Hanoi Jane looked hot in Barbarella, but that was about it. Her daddy Hank Fonda was a commie too, so like father, like daughter.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 10th, 2016 #10
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Personally I wasn't alive back then but even by those standards she was just slightly above average looking I think.
She looked too much like her pappy, with his dead staring eyes.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 10th, 2016 #11
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Hanoi Jane looked hot in Barbarella, but that was about it. Her daddy Hank Fonda was a commie too, so like father, like daughter.
A useful goy cinematic crusader, he was. Irritating in 12 Angry Men & The Ox Bow Incident.

Old February 10th, 2016 #12
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

the only reason jane cunt fonda is saying this is cuz she must have started getting banged by nonwhite scum. hope se dies soon so that she can't pollute the minds of non-polluted white women.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Thread