Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who is worse
Niggers 31 73.81%
Sand Niggers 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 22nd, 2010 #1
A.N.
Banned

Default Who is worse: Niggers or Sand Niggers

Who in your opinion is worse between Niggers and Sand Niggers.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #2
A. Crowe
Banned

Sand nigger is just a nigger to me, so I voted nigger, because its a much broader term.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #3
Ricky Lahey

We are all human beings. Though I've never cared for Germans much.

Proud Loyalist Culture:http://i37.tinypic.com/t5k9is.jpg

Old December 22nd, 2010 #4
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Lahey View Post
We are all human beings.
Ninety. Eight. Percent. Is. NOT. Equal. To. One. Hundred. Percent.

Need a reading lesson to get that point through your thick skull?

Old December 22nd, 2010 #5
SmokyMtn
Banned

Sandniggers, hands down.

Nearly 20 years ago, worked as a bellman in a downtown hotel in Detroit. Every Christmas eve, there would be a sandnigger convention, where they will have their relatives come over from their home country for the week.

This was at the 1,400 room Westin Hotel. (Name changed since then.)

All 5,000+ sand niggers would show up nearly at the same time, check in, don't tip for lugging their luggage up to their rooms. Then maintenance would have to prepare for every room having their toilets flushed over and over, because half of them never seen an indoor toilet before.

By the next day, half of the hotel's nigger laundry staff quit because the sandniggers are throwing dirty cloth diapers down the laundry shoot, expecting them to be cleaned.

Elevators would have signs for "Women only" or "Men only" and the sand niggers expect me to follow their rules. (I got smart, used the bell captain's keys and shut off one elevator, and made that one "Smoky's" elevator, screw them.) BTW, I was the sole bellman working the midnight shift and had to deal with all of the sandniggers on my own.

Long story short, they are arrogant, think they are better than you, and are too stupid to realize that they are really not that much brighter than the African species of nigger. They stink, want to bugger young men, and unless you know which hand that they wipe their ass with, I highly recommend that you not shake their hands (I always played it safe, never did).

Old December 22nd, 2010 #6
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Sand-niggers are backwards with their religion of peace , but in no way are they the threat to us and our nations than the violent, knuckle-dragin' nigger is.

Good question.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #7
AussieWN
Banned

We dont have that many niggers in Australia yet so I voted sand nigger because we have a lot of problems with camel fuckers over here.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #8
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
We dont have that many niggers in Australia yet so I voted sand nigger because we have a lot of problems with camel fuckers over here.
WOW!

Down-under you have the weather, the surf, and no niggers!

Congrats my friend, you dont know what your missing!

Old December 22nd, 2010 #9
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

No, no. Not no niggers my friend, no, not by a long shot.

The system is starting to import African niggers here & you see them dotted all over now. I have some for neighbors, & even though they are here on scholarship, 'better class' of nigger, they still blast their fucking bongo music every day. Drives me fucking nuts.

Then we have the dubious distinction of being the land with the lowest measured IQ humanoid species in the world, the dravidian aborigine. A people who never learnt to count past 3! Three!!! There was one, two, & then.. more some.

AussieWN's right about the sand-niggers though. There's something like 5% of pop of them here, responsible for something like... 50% percent of organized crime. 50%!!!

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old December 22nd, 2010 #10
Sam Savage

Location: If you don't know where I am, how do you expect me to know where I am!

I think Mexiscums should be added to the list; they are a variant of nigger!

Old December 22nd, 2010 #11
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

When ever I come across such types of questions I prefer using only one yardstick: looks. At least the sand niggers are not a torture on my eyes. niggers are downright ugly. I don't hate niggers so much for their low IQ or uppity behaviour or their utter uselessness but I just can't get over the fact that they are the most hideous, most repulsive, fugliest creatures on this planet. I find beaners ok tho. For eg J Lo, I love her ass and she looks good too. So sand niggers and beaners are ok in my book. They look almost like us indians.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old December 22nd, 2010 #12
Sam Savage

Location: If you don't know where I am, how do you expect me to know where I am!

All non-whites should be added to the list; I do not deal with sand niggers where I live. If it is not white, it is just a different shade of nigger!

Old December 22nd, 2010 #13
Chris Clafton

I'd have to say sand niggers are more of a threat since they are smarter. Niggers are animals and downright stupid. They would get easily slaughtered in a war against pretty much any other population on Earth (besides Aussie Abos).

Old December 23rd, 2010 #14
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

I voted "niggers" because we appear to gather the attention of White Nationalists the most if everything that we do, despite the fact that Arabs (sand-niggers) commit a majority of the terrorist acts, actions that can cause great harm if successful, more so than any harm that the niggers create today. We must be pretty badass to do that. Since Nationalists judge individuals by negative generalisations instead of their individuality, you'd think they'd pay more attention to the people, or the sand-niggers, plotting to blow them up as we speak.

UPDATE: Do people actually take these polls seriously?

Old December 23rd, 2010 #15
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiyetoro View Post
I voted "niggers" because we appear to gather the attention of White Nationalists the most
I never agreed with that.

But I can understand it if niggers are what you're most subjected to.

For me it's gooks. I'd jump over ten niggers to strangle one of the fish-eyed little slopehead bastards.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old December 23rd, 2010 #16
Aiyetoro
Ọma Agbọọ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
I never agreed with that.

But I can understand it if niggers are what you're most subjected to.

For me it's gooks. I'd jump over ten niggers to strangle one of the fish-eyed little slopehead bastards.
My post was not to be taken seriously, by the way. :P

Old December 23rd, 2010 #17
A.N.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiyetoro View Post
I voted "niggers" because we appear to gather the attention of White Nationalists the most if everything that we do, despite the fact that Arabs (sand-niggers) commit a majority of the terrorist acts, actions that can cause great harm if successful, more so than any harm that the niggers create today. We must be pretty badass to do that. Since Nationalists judge individuals by negative generalisations instead of their individuality, you'd think they'd pay more attention to the people, or the sand-niggers, plotting to blow them up as we speak.

UPDATE: Do people actually take these polls seriously?
You are right Sand niggers are a major threat as they have the oil money to further their agenda of Jihad. Niggers on other hand are self-destructive, who cannot survive without the help of foreign aid provided by Aryans.

Old December 24th, 2010 #18
littlefieldjohn

Sand niggers invented 123456789, (arabic number system) (well actually they lifted those digits off the Hindus maybe ), mathematical zero , and algebra.
But the question asked wasn't who was more stupid.

On the other hand, say you could locate the filthiest, most vile sand nigger in Gaza.
What comes out of his rear end is cleaner and more pure than any jew living on earth.

Old December 24th, 2010 #19
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan View Post
You are right Sand niggers are a major threat as they have the oil money to further their agenda of Jihad.
Is that what Sean Hannity told you? And your subscriptions to Weekly Standard and National Review?

Christ I thought I was at Stormdrain for a second.

Old December 24th, 2010 #20
A.N.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Is that what Sean Hannity told you? And your subscriptions to Weekly Standard and National Review?

Christ I thought I was at Stormdrain for a second.
I don't have to listen to Sean Hannity or National Review to see what the Sand Niggers are upto. They are more dangerous than Niggers precisely because they have the oil money and the gutter religion of Islam which the Niggers do not have. Niggers self-destruct when left on their own. But Sand Niggers by claiming discrimination by whites due to them belonging to the most privileged religion(Islam) are the most dangerous to Aryan Countries.

Tags
nigger, sand-nigger

Thread