VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th, 2010 #1
John Denton
Banned

Default Terre Blanche murdered: another pro-white leader lost

I'm surprised this news wasn't up already for discussion. Veteran Afrikanner nationalist Eugene Terreblanche 69, was macheted to death in bed yesterday by two apparent farm hands who were incensed over a dispute about their wages.

Predictably the controlled media have universally described him as a white supremacist, but if you examine his life he simply sought to preserve the diminishing and marginalised Afrikaner population of South Africa.

The perpertrators - aged 21 and 16 - have already turned themselves into the police. The 16 year old was described as "a friend" of the 21 year old who alleged worked for Terreblanche. The big question now is, were they black? Such a savage crime by young whites against a pro-white leader is too outside the norm. The media will obviously try to conceal the identity of the killers for as long as possible if that's true.

I don't know much his life, though I did watch a 2008 interview he held with British [Jewish] journalist Loius Theroux in which he eloquenty defended his position from the lame criticisms and questions posed by Theroux. This tragedy is a sad loss for the pan white preservationist movement.

YouTube- When Louis met the Boer leader - BBC

Thread