VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2013 #41
Dan Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
How can there be a "race war" when "race" doesn't exist, idiots?
The American race against you niggers and wetbacks. You are thinking like a microscope gazing virgin.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #42
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Smith View Post
The American race against you niggers and wetbacks. You are thinking like a microscope gazing virgin.
The American race, yes. The indigenous people of the Americas, those Native people who have been here for tens of thousands of years. Europeans are wetbacks, Atlantic Ocean crossers, yes.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #43
Jack lorenz

I read the report on the newspaper this morning, no mention of Race at all.

Hush crime.

We can all thank the Jews for these heinous crimes against Whites, and for covering them up too.

Thanks Kikes, I promise you that if we ever have the chance, we'll return you the favor 100 fold.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #44
Stronza

"The slaying happened around the corner from West's apartment in the city's Old Town historic district. It's a street lined with grand Victorian homes from the late 1800s. Most have been neatly restored by their owners. Others, with faded and flaking paint, have been divided into rental units like the apartment West shared with her son. The slain boy's father, Luis Santiago, lives in a house across the street."

Old March 23rd, 2013 #45
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

They talked about this for about a whole half a minute on cnn and that is all I have seen on the tv. It is amazing to me when people cannot clearly see how biased the media is. A teenager who is practically an adult gets into an altercation with a man and gets shot and it is widespread outrage on the tv day after day after day. (Trayvon) A innocent baby, who is doing absolutely nothing wrong gets shot dead and there is almost no mention of it. Truly a person would have to be an idiot not to see the bias.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old March 23rd, 2013 #48
brutus

RE: N.M. Valdez

Negative rep given to me under - LATEST REPUTATION RECEIVED
Quote:
Just curious.....March 19th, 2013 08:49 A.M......N.M. Valdez..... schmuck
Why would you call me a "schmuck" based on a post I wrote November 29th, 2007? (Thread entitled-Just Curious) That was almost 6 years ago. Wow!....that must've made quite an impact on you!

For the causal reader: The word "schmuck" is yiddish in origin. yiddish is a kike bastardization of German and usually spoken by jews. Personally I've never heard a beaner use yiddish words in anger.

It begs the question. Why would an anti come on this forum and pretend to be a beaner and use a jew word in order to insult one who is anti-jew?

Old March 23rd, 2013 #49
Angel Ramsey
Banned

How do you live with yourself? I don't even go to Wal-mart unarmed. <Walks away shaking head.>

Old March 23rd, 2013 #50
Dan Smith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
How do you live with yourself? I don't even go to Wal-mart unarmed. <Walks away shaking head.>
And the reason most whites shop at Target.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #51
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Smith View Post
And the reason most whites shop at Target.
Fuck Target. I carry my XD everywhere I go. Where are you going to find boneless chicken breasts for $1.99 a lb.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #52
Dan Hadaway

Here's the niggers facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/demarquise.elkins

I wonder if niggers really appreciate how retarded they look flashing those gang signs?

Old March 23rd, 2013 #53
Joe_Smith

That father is really old. I doubt it's the biological dad.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #54
N.B. Forrest

No way the old man is the pappy. He's just a kind-hearted cuck who loved the "blue-eyed" blond baby - and who can blame him.

Note the way the shitbag "reporter" skewed the story toward the need for gun "control", when even Ray Charles could see that NIGGER control is the glaring order of the day....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 23rd, 2013 #55
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
No way the old man is the pappy. He's just a kind-hearted cuck who loved the "blue-eyed" blond baby - and who can blame him.

Note the way the shitbag "reporter" skewed the story toward the need for gun "control", when even Ray Charles could see that NIGGER control is the glaring order of the day....
Exactly!

Old March 23rd, 2013 #56
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

This was reported here in Canada and of course no mention what color the perps are, as that would be reporting TRUTH and therefore considered a 'hate crime' as defined by bullshit leftist/anti White Canadian 'law'.
http://www.lfpress.com/2013/03/22/bo...ler-in-georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
They talked about this for about a whole half a minute on cnn and that is all I have seen on the tv. It is amazing to me when people cannot clearly see how biased the media is. A teenager who is practically an adult gets into an altercation with a man and gets shot and it is widespread outrage on the tv day after day after day. (Trayvon) A innocent baby, who is doing absolutely nothing wrong gets shot dead and there is almost no mention of it. Truly a person would have to be an idiot not to see the bias.
Of course. When the Trayvon-Zimmerman case just broke out, the anti White media whores knew they could use it to demonize White people, at least for a bit, until it became widely known that Zimmerman isn't exactly White. And yes, unfortunately for us, most of average Americans/Canadians are below our (WN) intelligence, that is, even if they read, heard or saw on TV a thousand of cases such as this or like Channon Christian, Chris Newsom case, they would still be incapable of CORRECTLY IDENTIFYING THE PATTERN.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #57
Brenna Wolf
Banned

I can stop and light a candle on the way to the fucking Killing Field.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #58
John from Canada
Banned

I can't link to VNN on my facebook. But if anyone knows of a mainstream media outlet, with a picture of the nigger and the white baby that we can link to on our facebook pages, most people will get the message. Nigger kills white baby.

Old March 23rd, 2013 #59
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
I can't link to VNN on my facebook. But if anyone knows of a mainstream media outlet, with a picture of the nigger and the white baby that we can link to on our facebook pages, most people will get the message. Nigger kills white baby.

Newslink: Why can't I copy the link?

Old March 23rd, 2013 #60
Brenna Wolf
Banned

MSN had a photo of the murderer earlier (cache), can't find it in the article now.

Here are some:

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/03/ge...-killing-baby/

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/...#photo-4364607

http://dailyfreeman.com/articles/201...6871743218.txt -no longer found

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/eve...e/id/DA56POU03

Thread