Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 15th, 2012 #1
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Thanks for the heads up! On-line photo collection sparks outrage!

He is a grieving father. His sons are missing their brother. 16-year-old Vollie Brown was killed one week ago, decapitated in a terrible car accident. His head landed on the ground, but it took a helicopter to find his body on top of the roof of a nearby building, such was the force of the accident at Forest and Holcomb last Thursday night.

"That was my big brother that died, and he was the only one that [taught] me how to flip and [taught] me how to play football," says Javon Brown.

The family is heartbroken over this teenage boy who allegedly stole a car and lost control, but what has happened since has his loved ones hurting even more than they already were.

"I know what he did was wrong by stealing the car, but I feel it was just wrong for them to just have his body out laying on the street like that for so long and having people going body taking pictures and they [are] posting it on the internet."

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...ne-20120412-ms

Old April 15th, 2012 #2
Hayden
Banned

Little DeTwan was born with only a head. His mammy used to put him in a flower pot in the window so he could watch the kids run around outside.

He would beg "please, momma. Let me go outside and play"

One day she let him go out and play with the other kids. When the bassetball rolled out into the street, DeTwan rolled after it. Then a car came speeding by and ran him over in the skreet.

Moral of the story: Quit while you are ahead.

Thread