Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2016 #1
Jason Heller

Default A lot of fanatical Slav lovers posting here

The large number of fanatical Slav lovers posting here is truly bizarre. Obviously there are a lot of pro-white "geniuses" who believe they are smarter than Hitler.

A basic principle that all racial western Europeans must come to accept: racial western Europeans (Germans, French, Britons, Scandinavians, Italians, Spanish, Swiss, Dutch) must always put the interests of racial western Europeans above the interests of Slavs (who are mostly European, but also have a significant amount of non-European blood, just like light-skinned mestizos or mulattoes). Obviously, I did not invent this principle, because Hitler also accepted it.

The number one priority for Germans, French, and Scandinavians after cleansing the non-whites from existing western European territory must be to expand to the east, to seize Ukraine and southern Russia from the Slavs and to seize the Stans and India from the current inhabitants. A militarily united Germany, France and Scandinavia under good leaders (like Bismarck or Hitler or Heydrich) with Britain and America recognizing the rightness of their cause would easily crush the Slavs and central Asians in a conventional conflict. Germany and Scandinavia could easily acquire nuclear arms equal or superior to that of the Russians. Combined with French, British, and American nuclear arms, this should deter the Russians from launching a nuclear attack. Preparing for this effort will take many years, so racial western Europeans need to start at least thinking seriously about it today.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler spent just as much time talking about Slavs and the need for German expansion to the east as he did talking about kikes. Clearly, he was totally opposed to kike presence and influence in Europe. But he recognized that this was not the only issue. He had a very reasonable attitude toward Slavs, unlike fanatical Slav lovers.

I won't post anything else about this subject for a while. But I definitely am right about this, and it is a very important topic that racial western Europeans need to start thinking seriously about now.

Old May 25th, 2016 #2
Crowe

In the other topic you were ranting about Slavs in, you never got around to answering this post here which debunks your claims that those leaders you mention were anti-Slav.

http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2045111&postcount=31

Instead you retreat and make a new topic.

You sound like a jew trying to argue a position from a hollywood nazi angle. The angle that "Slavs are subhuman trash", etc, and trying to start infighting by attacking other Whites. The fact that you're a new poster pushing this garbage makes it even more suspicious.

Old May 25th, 2016 #3
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Heller View Post
The number one priority for Germans, French, and Scandinavians after cleansing the non-whites from existing western European territory must be to expand to the east, to seize Ukraine and southern Russia from the Slavs...
You can be calm because this plan is already in progress.
Ukraine has already signed the agreement on association with EU. There Slavs successfully destroy each other, with the support of Western countries. But I can't promise you that the German people will have a better life after the "to expand to the east".

The very existence of the human species is likely to be called into question after the use of nuclear weapons.

Old May 26th, 2016 #4
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You sound like a jew trying to argue a position from a hollywood nazi angle. The angle that "Slavs are subhuman trash", etc, and trying to start infighting by attacking other Whites. The fact that you're a new poster pushing this garbage makes it even more suspicious.
Maybe it's Rabbi Adams I haven't seen him post since I called him a Yid.

Old May 26th, 2016 #5
Ray Allan

I think Crowe is right. 'Heller' (sounds like 'Hitler', doesn't it?) is trying to distract and stir up infighting. Slavs are the enemy now, in 2016--not jews, not niggers, not spics or camel jockeys, but Slavs. That sounds like the same propaganda coming from CNN or Faux News and the warmongers in the Pentagon and Brussels. Putin and his Slavic hordes trying to revive the Soviet Union and restart the Cold War.

Let's defeat the goddamned jews first, then we can sort out any minor disputes about our living spaces and cultural differences between ourselves.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; May 26th, 2016 at 12:09 PM.

Old May 26th, 2016 #6
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
The large number of fanatical Slav lovers posting here is truly bizarre. Obviously there are a lot of pro-white "geniuses" who believe they are smarter than Hitler.

A basic principle that all racial western Europeans must come to accept: racial western Europeans (Germans, French, Britons, Scandinavians, Italians, Spanish, Swiss, Dutch) must always put the interests of racial western Europeans above the interests of Slavs (who are mostly European, but also have a significant amount of non-European blood, just like light-skinned mestizos or mulattoes). Obviously, I did not invent this principle, because Hitler also accepted it.

The number one priority for Germans, French, and Scandinavians after cleansing the non-whites from existing western European territory must be to expand to the east, to seize Ukraine and southern Russia from the Slavs and to seize the Stans and India from the current inhabitants. A militarily united Germany, France and Scandinavia under good leaders (like Bismarck or Hitler or Heydrich) with Britain and America recognizing the rightness of their cause would easily crush the Slavs and central Asians in a conventional conflict. Germany and Scandinavia could easily acquire nuclear arms equal or superior to that of the Russians. Combined with French, British, and American nuclear arms, this should deter the Russians from launching a nuclear attack. Preparing for this effort will take many years, so racial western Europeans need to start at least thinking seriously about it today.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler spent just as much time talking about Slavs and the need for German expansion to the east as he did talking about kikes. Clearly, he was totally opposed to kike presence and influence in Europe. But he recognized that this was not the only issue. He had a very reasonable attitude toward Slavs, unlike fanatical Slav lovers.

I won't post anything else about this subject for a while. But I definitely am right about this, and it is a very important topic that racial western Europeans need to start thinking seriously about now.
Brilliant idea, start a nuclear WW3 which might wipe out not only the Slavs but us too. And maybe life on this planet.

Sigh. Another one for the anti-White troll list.

Old May 28th, 2016 #7
Jason Heller

Default bye

It seems the vast majority of people here can't understand the reasonableness of what I have stated in this thread. This means you are either morons or Russian assets (working for someone like Pole/kike/Russian Zhirinovsky). So I won't be posting on VNN anymore, it's just a waste of time.

Old May 28th, 2016 #8
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Cool

Quote:
It seems the vast majority of people here can't understand the reasonableness of what I have stated in this thread. This means you are either morons or Russian assets (working for someone like Pole/kike/Russian Zhirinovsky). So I won't be posting on VNN anymore, it's just a waste of time.
Well what can I say? Bye-bye.

You do realize, do you not, that "Slavic" is a linguistic and ethnic grouping, not a racial, or even sub-racial group? And of course you must realize that there are a whole fucking lot of them? And if you look at a map you might notice that they are located between Western Europe and a whole passel of gooks and other truly undesirable scum?

And I am not on Zhirinovsky's payroll. I get my checks straight from Vladimir Putin. My job is aggravating internet Aryans. Pays well, Vladimir does. I'm pretty tight with Vlad, perhaps I could get you a job there too, if you need some extra money. Don't let the ex-KGB thing scare you, Vlad is actually a nice guy.

Old May 28th, 2016 #9
Alex Him

Quote:
It seems the vast majority of people here can't understand the reasonableness of what I have stated in this thread.
What benefit will receive the Western colonists with radioactive Russian territories after the Russian cities burn down in a nuclear fire?

Old May 28th, 2016 #10
Crowe

Quote:
It seems the vast majority of people here can't understand the reasonableness of what I have stated in this thread.
Like starting a nuclear war with Russia? In your delusions, you must think you live under a SOG (Slav occupied government).

Quote:
This means you are either morons or Russian assets (working for someone like Pole/kike/Russian Zhirinovsky). So I won't be posting on VNN anymore, it's just a waste of time.
Judging by your anti-White, Russophobic replies, you must be allied with the Zionists and kikes in Washington who are very much engaging in "expansion to the east". Something of which you're in favor of.

Quote:
So I won't be posting on VNN anymore, it's just a waste of time.
Good riddance. Go to Stormfront. I'd suggest you find Stormfront moderator Poison and read his topics/replies about Russia and I'm sure you and him would become good buddies quickly.

Old May 28th, 2016 #11
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

The gates of Mordor Russia are open and the Orcan Russian hordes pour forth.

Yeah, that's certainly on my list of top 10,000 things to worry about. It occupies number 9,998, right above an invasion of Martians and getting mightily smote down by a pissed off jesus and chunked into hell for eternity.

Old May 28th, 2016 #12
Jason Heller

Default very last post

This really will be my last post on VNN. I certainly did not think that Fred Streed is a Russian asset. But it certainly is reasonable to suspect that people like Duke and Anglin might be Russian assets.

BTW, Hitler certainly used the word "Slav" in a racial sense rather than linguistic sense.

It is absolutely bizarre that someone could call me anti-white for believing that the interests of racial western Europeans must come before the interests of the Slavs (who are mainly European but also partly mongrelized with central Asians, who definitely are a different and vastly inferior race to Europeans). It is the lack of this belief among western Europeans that caused WWII. If all western Europeans had recognized that western European interests must come before Slavic interests in 1939, no western Europeans or European Americans would have been willing to fight a war against Germany to save the precious Slavs from the evil Germans.

Old May 28th, 2016 #13
andy

Quote:
This really will be my last post on VNN. I certainly did not think that Fred Streed is a Russian asset. But it certainly is reasonable to suspect that people like Duke and Anglin might be Russian assets.

BTW, Hitler certainly used the word "Slav" in a racial sense rather than linguistic sense.

It is absolutely bizarre that someone could call me anti-white for believing that the interests of racial western Europeans must come before the interests of the Slavs (who are mainly European but also partly mongrelized with central Asians, who definitely are a different and vastly inferior race to Europeans). It is the lack of this belief among western Europeans that caused WWII. If all western Europeans had recognized that western European interests must come before Slavic interests in 1939, no western Europeans or European Americans would have been willing to fight a war against Germany to save the precious Slavs from the evil Germans.
Seconded and correct

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 28th, 2016 #14
Dan Hadaway

Mein Kampf was a treatise of German politics in the early half of the 20th century. It's an interesting read and provides some insight, but it is no longer the early half of the 20th century and I do not live in Germany; I'm of German descent, but I do not really consider myself German. So, I don't think that we should be basing our positions based on what it says in Mein Kampf.

The best hope for a real WN revolution today is in the Ukraine and Russia. Which makes ganging up on the slavs an exercise in white suicide.

Last edited by Dan Hadaway; May 29th, 2016 at 08:50 AM.

Old May 28th, 2016 #15
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Seconded and correct
Damn, you are stupid.

It wasn't Slavic interests that brought the US into WW2. Ever heard of the jews? And an ideology called communism? Slavics (called "Polacks" here in the colonies) were on a par with Italians and barely rated above sheep-shagging Irish. No one gave a damn about them. Of course all assimilated very well within a generation or two, with the possible exception of some of the greasier southern Italians. Hell they haven't even assimilated into Italian culture.

Old May 28th, 2016 #16
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Mein Kampf was a treatise of German politics in the early half of the 20th century. It's an interesting read and provides some insight, but it is no longer the early half of the 20th century and I do not live in Germany, I'm of German descent, but I do not really consider myself German. So, I don't think that we should be basing our positions based on what it says in Mein Kampf.

The best hope for a real WN revolution today is in the Ukraine and Russia. Which makes ganging up on the slavs an exercise in white suicide.
Dan Hadaway is correct on all points.

Jason Heller, this is VNN, no need to go away mad. Stick around and learn.

Think about it. How can alienating Eastern Europe, Russia, and the Balkans serve any useful purpose at all, given the current genocidal conditions in Western Europe and North America? If the current Anglo-jew coalition prevails and manages to subvert and gain control of Russia what will be the result for Western Europe? It won't be anything good.

You can safely assume that the Russian movers and shakers are watching very closely as the West dies of jew poisoning. They know who is behind it and they know how it was done. They also know how dangerous it will be for them as a nuclear armed but insane civilization goes through its death throes next door.

Old May 28th, 2016 #17
Serbian

Quote:
Why not join the Maidanists on Stromfront Russia? I'm sure your quality posts will be much appreciated there.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old May 28th, 2016 #18
Serbian

Quote:
A basic principle that all racial western Europeans must come to accept: racial western Europeans (Germans, French, Britons, Scandinavians, Italians, Spanish, Swiss, Dutch) must always put the interests of racial western Europeans above the interests of Slavs
East Germans are genetically closer to Poles and some Russians than to the average Italian or Spaniard you clown.

Old May 28th, 2016 #19
Serbian

and I don't even care if Germany were to take most of Poland. It's none of my business. All I request is the same attitude from Germans when we begin taking back our lands currently occupied by jew NATO and their local puppets.

Just imagine Germany neutral in a former Yugolsav dispute for a change. Now that would be a real breath of fresh air, and also I believe very beneficial for Germans.

Old May 28th, 2016 #20
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
This is a joke right?

Thread