Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2006 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Another fucking reason blacks need to go; no sense of humor.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/09/fi....ap/index.html

Quote:
Firehouse [dog] chow served to firefighter costs city $2.7M
POSTED: 9:57 a.m. EST, November 9, 2006
Adjust font size:
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- The city of Los Angeles is paying $2.7 million to settle a lawsuit from a black firefighter who claims he suffered racial discrimination after co-workers served him spaghetti laced with dog food.

The Los Angeles City Council approved the award Wednesday, 11 to 1.

In his lawsuit, firefighter Tennie Pierce, 51, said after he took a bite of the meal two years ago, he noticed other firefighters laughing. He demanded to know what was in the food after a second bite but nobody answered.

Pierce said he suffered retaliation for reporting the incident and verbal slurs, insults and derogatory remarks, including taunting by firefighters "barking like dogs [and] asking him how dog food tasted," the lawsuit said.

David Wellman, a professor at the University of California, Santa Cruz hired by Pierce's attorney, said the association of a black man and dog food "resonates with the deep historical roots of slavery and the corresponding dehumanization."

"It's not just silly stuff. It's racially motivated," he said.

As part of the settlement, the two captains involved were given one month off without pay, and a firefighter was ordered off work for three days without pay.

"I truly hope that my case will make a difference for African-Americans in the Los Angeles Fire Department," Pierce said in a statement.
Ok, so nigger has problem with the other guys playing a prank on him, and files a lawsuit over it. This is why niggers can never be part of our society. They are so obsessed about racism, and their 'respek' that they cannot even be joked with like your other friends. This was a firehouse prank like the stuff all guys do to each other, and the nigger automatically calls racism.

See how he made claims of racial slurs. I call bullshit. This is another example of how the nigger is only out for himself and is not mature enough to be around whites. Guys play jokes on each other, and the only response the nigger ever has is some type of revenge because they hate being made to be the butt of a joke, which all white guys have been at one time or the other. They are like overly sensitive retards with a short fuse.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; November 9th, 2006 at 03:17 PM.

Old November 9th, 2006 #2
Holly
Self Bannned

Well I would have to say if someone gave me dog food meatballs I would be looking to get even but I would not say ohhh they did it because I am white.
So now comparing them to monkeys is racist and also now dogs hmmm what next.
My uncle who is in some union got thrown off a job because he made a noose with a rope. He was working way up and guys on the ground had to tie stuff to the rope and he pulled the stuf fup, he said a noose is the best and easyest way for the guys on the ground to quickly and safely tie the stuff with, but some black complained that the noose was racist and there were no questions, they told him to get his stuff and go.
My uncle is very very racist like everyone in my family but not on the job, he works with some blacks because he has to and he even says that every once in a while there will be a black who is a good worker but that is very rare.
One time he saved a black guys life on the job, something was falling and he jumped down and pushed the guy out of the way then jumped away himself, we tease him about it like what the heck were you thinking and he says yeah I know it happened so fast I did not have time to think right.

Old November 9th, 2006 #3
Ural

Give him a banana and he's going to complain that they take him for an ape. The white men must ignore those idiots who've been forced into their company.

Old November 9th, 2006 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Eat dog food, collect a lifetime's worth of salary? Another beautiful day in the Kwa.

I'd say the nigger played the best prank of all. Score 2.7 large for MC Crafty. All he had to do was act hurt and go tattle to the courts with his jewish lawyer.

Once all is said and done, he's going to be laughing in the faces of those crackers down at the firehouse. Maybe he'll swing by to do just that on his way to a couple of years sailing the Bahamas.

Besides, that canned dog food is like low-grade chili. No harm in eating it. Not that I ever have.

Old November 9th, 2006 #5
schutzenmeister

He'll have about 1.5m after taxes. Rodney King got 3m, and blew it all in a couple of years. How long before this mool wasted it all on spinner rims and bling?

Old November 9th, 2006 #6
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Wouldn't be the jew lawyers, that promote this kind of shit, now would it?

By the way, their are a bunch of his nigger brethren in Africa, that would love to be eating do food.

Dog food is a step up, from the shit they eat. I'll take some Alpo, before a chitlin anyday.

For all of you, that do have a sense of humor.

What's the slowest moving thing in the world?

A nigger funeral, with only one set of jumper cables.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old November 10th, 2006 #7
White Winger

When have niggers ever really had a sense of humor?They're a turd world "race" - they're too fucking stoopid to know what that is!!!!

Old November 10th, 2006 #8
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Silly shit.

I've eaten dog food and the dog too ,when times were tough.

Old November 10th, 2006 #9
McKinley
coast to coast WN

This soynds like a petty good scam to make a few mill to start up some major white media. Just make sure it is a Non White company.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old November 16th, 2006 #10
elbwgreez

Here's photos of the this nigger pulling the same kind of stunts on other firefighters. Scam? You betcha.

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/tennie...ted-prankster/

Old November 16th, 2006 #11
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

We don't need "reasons", plural, that niggers have to go. The one reason is sufficiant enough.

They're black.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old November 16th, 2006 #12
Chain

Good photos of the nig, elbwgreez, in your post #10.
Quote:
David Wellman, a professor at the University of California, Santa Cruz hired by Pierce's attorney, said the association of a black man and dog food "resonates with the deep historical roots of slavery and the corresponding dehumanization."
This is the same David Wellman

wrote the 1977 book, Portraits Of White Racism. I used to have an old copy of this one I picked up in a thrift shop. He also wrote a 2000 article on "medicalizing racism" and has spent his entire careeer on these matters.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...l%3Den%26lr%3D

Here is PhD Wellman's name (of Richmond, CA) on a jew petition:
http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache...n&ct=clnk&cd=5

Also this:
http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache...n&ct=clnk&cd=3

Old November 16th, 2006 #13
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez
Here's photos of the this nigger pulling the same kind of stunts on other firefighters. Scam? You betcha.

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/tennie...ted-prankster/
Look at this one:

Notice the phony beard and the sign says, "OY VEY! I'M GAY!"

Funny, this nigger didn't seem to have a problem with racially-undertoned pranks before.

Old November 16th, 2006 #14
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

This is what I find incredible:
Quote:
The Los Angeles City Council approved the award Wednesday, 11 to 1.
How fiducially responsible.

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old November 16th, 2006 #15
J. Huston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
My uncle who is in some union got thrown off a job because he made a noose with a rope. He was working way up and guys on the ground had to tie stuff to the rope and he pulled the stuf fup, he said a noose is the best and easyest way for the guys on the ground to quickly and safely tie the stuff with, but some black complained that the noose was racist and there were no questions, they told him to get his stuff and go.
The more I hear about shit like this the more angry I get . And I ' m already very angry .

Old November 16th, 2006 #16
J. Huston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
Eat dog food, collect a lifetime's worth of salary? Another beautiful day in the Kwa.

I'd say the nigger played the best prank of all. Score 2.7 large for MC Crafty. All he had to do was act hurt and go tattle to the courts with his jewish lawyer.

Once all is said and done, he's going to be laughing in the faces of those crackers down at the firehouse. Maybe he'll swing by to do just that on his way to a couple of years sailing the Bahamas.

Besides, that canned dog food is like low-grade chili. No harm in eating it. Not that I ever have.
The dumb nigger will blow all the money in two years time , and be back on the job .

Old November 18th, 2006 #17
William Robert
Banned

Default Here's a reason Blacks need to go for sure!!!

The atrocity reports from eastern Congo were so hellish that Western medical experts refused to believe them—at first.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15704030/site/newsweek/

Nov. 13, 2006 - Warning: do not read this story if you are easily disturbed by graphic information, or are under age, or are easily upset by accounts of gruesome sexual violence.

This is about fistulas—and rape, which in Congo has become the continuation of war by other means. Fistulas are a kind of damage that is seldom seen in the developed world. Many obstetricians have encountered the condition only in their medical texts, as a rare complication associated with difficult or abnormal childbirths: a rupture of the walls that separate the vagina and bladder or rectum. Where health care is poor, particularly where trained doctors or midwives are not available, fistulas are more of a risk. They are a major health concern in many parts of Africa.

In eastern Congo, however, the problem is practically an epidemic. When a truce was declared in the war there in 2003, so many cases began showing up that Western medical experts at first called it impossible—especially when local doctors declared that most of the fistulas they were seeing were the consequence of rapes. "No one wanted to believe it at first," says Lyn Lusi, manager of the HEAL Africa hospital (formerly called the Docs Hospital) in the eastern Congo city of Goma. "When our doctors first published their results, in 2003, this was unheard of."

It had been no secret that nearly all sides in the Congo's complex civil war resorted to systematic rape among civilian populations, and estimates were as high as a quarter million victims of sexual assault during the four-year-long conflict. But once fighting died down, victims began coming out of the jungles and forests and their condition was worse than anyone had imagined. Thousands of women had been raped so brutally that they had fistulas. They wandered into hospitals soaked in their own urine and feces, rendered incontinent by their injuries. "Pastors would say to me, 'Jo, I can't preach because the church is too smelly," says Dr. Jo Lusi, a gynecologist and medical director at HEAL. (He and Lyn Lusi are husband and wife.) "No one wanted to be around them. These women were outcasts even more than rape victims usually are. They would say to me, 'Dr. Jo, am I just a thing to throw away when I smell bad?' "

The rapes—and new reports of fistula damage—have not stopped. Even now, "It is still happening, even today," says HEAL's medical director, Doctor Lusi. "Every space we have in the hospital is very, very busy with people." Most of the dozen or so militias in the country have signed on to peace terms, and their battles with each other and with the Congolese Army have mostly stopped since the arrival of United Nations peacekeepers. But many of the armed groups—even those that have made peace—continue to attack civilians, especially in rural areas. "They won't go ahead and fight each other, [but] they attack that village that supports the other group," says Lyn Lusi. "This is a horrible perpetual movement of militias. They join after their families are killed, sometimes right in front of them. They see their women raped, and then they go and do the same thing. It's a cycle of violence."

Ordinary rapes, even violent ones, do not usually cause fistulas, although it's not medically impossible. Doctors in eastern Congo say they have seen cases that resulted from gang rapes where large numbers of militiamen repeatedly forced themselves on the victim. But more often the damage is caused by the deliberate introduction of objects into the victim's vagina when the rape itself is over. The objects might be sticks or pipes. Or gun barrels. In many cases the attackers shoot the victim in the vagina at point-blank range after they have finished raping her. "Often they'll do this carefully to make sure the woman does not die," says Dr. Denis Mukwege, medical director of Panzi Hospital. "The perpetrators are trying to make the damage as bad as they can, to use it as a kind of weapon of war, a kind of terrorism." Instead of just killing the woman, she goes back to her village permanently and obviously marked. "I think it's a strategy put in place by these groups to disrupt society, to make husbands flee, to terrorize."

The worst perpetrators call themselves the Federation for the Liberation of Rwanda. They were the Hutu militiamen—also known as the Interhamwe—who carried out the 1994 Rwandan genocide. That bloodbath ended when the Interhamwe were forced to retreat across Rwanda's western border into Congo, where they remain to this day, deep in the forests, armed, deadly and with nowhere else they can go. But the tactic of violent rape is used by many of the other armed factions in the area, including the Congolese Army, according to relief workers and United Nations officials. "It has been used as a weapon of war for so long it's become almost a habit," says Ross Mountain, the U.N.'s humanitarian coordinator for the Congo. "All sides are doing it, and the national army is by no means immune from that." "All the armed men rape," says Doctor Mukwege. "When we see a lesion, we can tell who the perpetrator is; there are special methods of each group, types of injuries. The Interahamwe after the rape will introduce objects; a group in Kombo sets fire to the women's buttocks afterwards, or makes them sit on the coals of a fire. There's another group that specializes in raping 11-, 12-, 13-,
14-year-old girls, one that gets them pregnant and aborts them." The youngest victim of fistula from rape his hospital has seen was 12 months old; the oldest, 71.

The fistula wards at HEAL Hospital are overflowing, with two women to a bed and patients tucked into every possible corner in the 150-bed center. Doctors there say two-thirds of their hospital's fistula cases are the result of sexual violence. Since 2003, when the hospital had to be completely rebuilt after a volcanic eruption buried the town in lava, HEAL's doctors have seen 4,800 rape victims requiring medical treatment; last year alone, surgeons there performed 242 fistula-repair operations. Panzi Hospital, in the town of Bukavu, some 70 miles southwest of Goma, is an even bigger medical center specializing in fistula surgery and treating rape
victims. Its surgeons did 540 fistula repairs last year; its two fistula wards, 25 beds each, are usually full. Doctor Mukwege estimates that 80 percent of his hospital's fistula cases are the result of sexual violence, either directly from sexual assault or from rape-induced pregnancies that were forcibly aborted in the bush; the rest were normal obstetric complications. "It's an epidemic," he says.

Panzi is running at capacity, with 250 to 300 admissions a month due to rapes, most of them new cases. Other hospitals run by aid groups in eastern Congo report similar statistics; the Medecins Sans Frontieres Bon Marche Hospital in Bunia, in war-torn Ituri province, northeastern Congo, normally admits between 10 and 20 rape victims daily—a minimum of 300 a month—again, mostly new cases, according to MSF officials there. "IRC and its partners in South and North Kivu provinces registered 40,000 cases of gender-based violence [since 2003], and we're not even counting everyone," says Brian Sage, a coordinator for the International Rescue Committee, which helps support both Panzi and HEAL hospitals. "This is just the tip of the iceberg." Many more cases take place in the interior where aid workers still haven't reached. When Doctor Mukwege sent a mobile team under U.N. protection to the village of Nzingu, the group was prepared to treat 200 rape victims. Instead, 1,400 women came forward asking for medical help.

The only hope for these women is a difficult operation. It usually takes several hours, followed by a recovery period of two or three months. Even then, the doctors may have to try again. Sometimes the surgeons never manage to restore the patient's continence. "We've had a hundred fistula cases where there's no hope of recovery," says Doctor Mukwege. "We tried and tried but were unsuccessful. Psychologically, it's difficult to bear these cases. They come in here with great hope, it's very difficult for them but also for me, they come full of hope, it's so difficult to bear." Last April, he says, a 5-year-old girl was brought to him. Her tormentors had raped her and then fired a pistol into her vagina. She was operated on twice at Panzi Hospital without success before being sent to a hospital in the United States where surgeons tried twice more to repair the damage. They failed, too. She'll spend the rest of her life with a colostomy bag.

Old August 27th, 2014 #18
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

6 years later, we see no progress in civilizing them. In fact, the tradition has proliferated and further hospitals of this nature have been established elsewhere in African't, like this one in Ethiopia. The White lady in the following article and image has been awarded an Aternative Nobel prize:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=badis...l%3B1024%3B895

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; August 27th, 2014 at 05:38 AM.

Old August 27th, 2014 #19
jaekel

Default Look at that big bird beak!

She could be a kike!!
Even if not, she is still destructive to white. May she be raped and beaten for her misplace altruism, wasted on these beasts!

Thread