VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 27th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default 2014 Winter Donations Drive

2014 Winter Donations Drive

Bill coming up in two weeks. I could really use your donations - this has been a particularly expensive winter, unfortunately. I encourage any of you who get something out of this site to consider chipping in. Even $20 goes a long way.

I want to thank those who donate regularly - you are godsends.

As I always like to say up top, this site is not predicated on donations. It will exist one way or another. So don't worry about that - ever. If you don't want to donate, I won't come after you or think less of you. But we do need donations, and we do appreciate them, which is why I make the call.

Consider...

Our enemy has hundreds of billions in the bank. Tens of thousands of shitty social-climbing parrot-apparatchik journalists and corrupt, laughing lawyers.

We have...less than that.

But it's not about what we don't have, or who's against us, it's about what we do have.

VNN is something good that we DO have on our side. I think you should support it. If you possibly can.

Be part of the kernel, part of the nucleus, part of the needed change. If you can't be in this full time under your real name, then for god's sakes help out those who can. If not at VNN, then find another place where people are doing good work. But if you do get some value out of VNN, how about chipping in?

Many pay the kikes who undermine us -- to take one of many examples -- ten dollars a month for shit like Netflix. How many hours do you spend on VNN? We could surely use that 10. It means 100x more to VNN than it does to Netflix, I guarantee you that. And that's only one example.

For newcomers, just to reprise, to be transparent, so you know what you're supporting. Donations go to pay our server and ancillary costs. VNN costs about $1000 a year to run. What we get on top of that I use to pay my own bills, which I can usually keep around 500 in winter and less in summer. I consider it a point of honor to do my part in both producing quality editorial, unique ideas and strategies, and to keep my costs low. That keeps me a lean and hungry man, the type that Shakespeare, at least, identified with revolutions. As opposed to the portly chortlers who may sound like us but are nothing but self-interested conservative career girls, sometimes with a racial veneer to fool you.

Again, to reprise for anyone new: VNN is entirely privately funded, owned and run - we are beholden to nobody. That will never change. Money will never come before independence here, as it does many places. We will say exactly and precisely what needs to be said, at all costs.

And that's no mere rhetoric, because there are costs. More than you can know. More than I will tell you. And I'm not the only one paying them. Many people have put hard, unremunerated effort into this site, and that's a sign of genuine dedication. We're asking your to do your part, and help out if you possibly can.

Once a quarter we ask those of you who possibly can to donate something to lubricate the wheels of white racial defense and enlightenment. Are we not making a difference? When you read around the web, do you not find more people than ever making VNN arguments? I do. I think we are in no small measure responsible for that.

Your donations will help us keep going and expand our efforts. Please consider it, if you haven't donated before. If you have, thank you. And again, to those who donate regularly, I owe you more than I can ever say, for the mental stability you've imparted in getting through what are very often extremely difficult circumstances. People who just constribute in the background and don't cause me problems - you are saints. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To donate, send cash, checks, or money orders to:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

If you're worried about mailing money, I can assure you we've never once had a problem withmail tampering or theft. Just fold it in some paper or foil. Money orders, you can fill out as little or much as you like. If you're worried about your address, simply don't include it.

If you'd like to donate by paypal, send me a PM.

Thanks for all your generosity in the past, people, I appreciate your keeping the faith, and know that I will always keep up my end.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 27th, 2014 at 03:02 PM.

Old January 27th, 2014 #2
Dave from New York

Thanks, Alex, for providing a place like VNN. I know I've gained much insight and knowledge from your writings, including finally seeing the light on racial milquetoast like Taylor and Patsie.

I'll get a fifty spot off in the mail this week. So, to recap:

Yankees 50

Johnny Rebs 0

(Doesn't hurt to add a bit of competition now, does it?)

Old January 28th, 2014 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
2014 Winter Donations Drive

Bill coming up in two weeks. I could really use your donations - this has been a particularly expensive winter, unfortunately. I encourage any of you who get something out of this site to consider chipping in. Even $20 goes a long way.
I mailed $20 today.

Old February 1st, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave from New York View Post
Thanks, Alex, for providing a place like VNN. I know I've gained much insight and knowledge from your writings, including finally seeing the light on racial milquetoast like Taylor and Patsie.

I'll get a fifty spot off in the mail this week. So, to recap:

Yankees 50

Johnny Rebs 0

(Doesn't hurt to add a bit of competition now, does it?)
Thanks, Dave, I really appreciate it. Been a rough winter. One funny thing I've noticed, no matter how much I hate the cold, and I really do hate it, it doesn't have any effect on me except stimulation - and that has to be a white thing. At least a northern European white thing. If anything, cold just makes one more productive. As long as I can feel my feet, I'm doing fine. Kind of funny that it may be due to cold weather alone whites owe their mental superiority, but who knows, I'm suspicious of all these after-the-fact, back-reading explanations. I can concoct infinite reasons X result was 'inevitable' given Y conditions, so can anyone. The key is to call things before they happen, not after.

Old February 1st, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
I mailed $20 today.
Thanks, Zoomcopter, I appreciate it very much.

Old February 2nd, 2014 #6
Fabrizio

I'll mail some dough soon.

Old February 10th, 2014 #7
Alexander M.

20 bucks on the way.

Old February 15th, 2014 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks, Fabrizio and Alexander M, your help is much appreciated.

Old February 15th, 2014 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

2-15-14

Our bill is paid for the next quarter....GREAT THANKS to all who donated, and especially to those who donate regularly.

Been a difficult winter, lots of cold weather/high bills, as many of you know...so will be good to see the back side of it this coming week.

Alex Linder

Thread