Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2012 #1
SmokyMtn
Banned

Default Congress Calls for Accelerated Use of Drones in U.S.

Congress Calls for Accelerated Use of Drones in U.S.

February 3rd, 2012 by Steven Aftergood
A House-Senate conference report this week called on the Administration to accelerate the use of civilian unmanned aerial systems (UAS), or “drones,” in U.S. airspace.

The pending authorization bill for the Federal Aviation Administration directs the Secretary of Transporation to develop within nine months “a comprehensive plan to safely accelerate the integration of civil unmanned aircraft systems into the national airspace system.”

“The plan… shall provide for the safe integration of civil unmanned aircraft systems into the national airspace system as soon as practicable, but not later than September 30, 2015.”

The conference bill, which still awaits final passage, also calls for establishment of UAS test ranges in cooperation with NASA and the Department of Defense, expanded use of UAS in the Arctic region, development of guidance for the operation of public unmanned aircraft systems, and new safety research to assess the risk of “catastrophic failure of the unmanned aircraft that would endanger other aircraft in the national airspace system.”

The Department of Defense is pursuing its own domestic UAS activities for training purposes and “domestic operations,” according to a 2007 DoD-FAA memorandum of agreement. (“Army Foresees Expanded Use of Drones in U.S. Airspace,” Secrecy News, January 19, 2012.)

Old February 3rd, 2012 #2
Kennewickman
Banned

If they try to target me I just move to New York and live my life on the subways…

Old February 3rd, 2012 #3
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Huh, and here I thought it would take them ten years, it's only going to take them five.

You know the only concern the American sheep will have over this? Is it safe in the sky, will it interfere with planes? That's it. I'll bet you ANYTHING that's all they care about; not that their privacy and freedom is now completely eroded by drones that can photograph you taking a shit in your own bathroom from the damn stratosphere.

Fucking police state, steadily encroaching. Jews and their elite lackeys won't abandon this sinking ship until they drain every last drop out of it.

Time to get out of the cities, white people! The cities are deathtraps. I've said this so many times now. You're in for a future of rationing, curfews, privacy violations on a massive scale, and rule by muds. Get out while you still can and buy up the countryside while it's still for sale!!!!

Old February 4th, 2012 #4
Peer Fischer

If you've ever stood in line at the DMV you know that they've been employing drones for a long time.

Old February 4th, 2012 #5
8Man
"moderate" radical

re: Congress Calls for Accelerated Use of Drones in U.S.

.. yes, more cows are getting lost each day. Firetrucks are called out to rescue kittens in a tree. Surely we need more Predator drones to help return lost cows.

Old February 4th, 2012 #6
Sean O'Keith
Crushing human roaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
Fucking police state, steadily encroaching.

From all the prima facie evidence, the US became a police state LONG ago. And England long before that still. The new technologies merely allow that police state its 'panopitcon'.

Quote:
The Panopticon is a type of institutional building designed by English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the late eighteenth century. The concept of the design is to allow an observer to observe (-opticon) all (pan-) inmates of an institution without them being able to tell whether or not they are being watched.

The design consists of a circular structure with an "inspection house" at its centre, from which the managers or staff of the institution are able to watch the inmates, who are stationed around the perimeter. Bentham conceived the basic plan as being equally applicable to hospitals, schools, poorhouses, and madhouses, but he devoted most of his efforts to developing a design for a Panopticon prison, and it is his prison which is most widely understood by the term.

Bentham himself described the Panopticon as "a new mode of obtaining power of mind over mind, in a quantity hitherto without example."

Old February 4th, 2012 #7
Sean O'Keith
Crushing human roaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
If they try to target me I just move to New York and live my life on the subways…
Which is under constant camera surveillance, and with new types of computer enhanced surveillance, such as face recognition, and intention anticipation (judging facial expressions to anticipate criminal intent).*

No, Kennewickman, that'd be hiding to nothing.

*My descriptions, 'cos I forget what the technology is properly called.

Old February 4th, 2012 #8
Steve B
Banned

You know they make them armed nowadays doncha?

Old February 4th, 2012 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
You know they make them armed nowadays doncha?

I wonder how well they respond to groundfire?

Old February 4th, 2012 #10
Armstrong
Banned

Hit that tail rotor, like Charlie did to us in 'Nam. Or hit those missiles....see what happens. If it works, do it to the next one too.

Old February 4th, 2012 #11
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean O'Keith View Post
Which is under constant camera surveillance, and with new types of computer enhanced surveillance, such as face recognition, and intention anticipation (judging facial expressions to anticipate criminal intent).*
There are legends of long-abandoned subway tunnels, many blocked off from casual access, that are not subject to the authority and surveillance of the abovegrounders.

Old February 4th, 2012 #12
ray bateson
baппed

You're both one more fukushima free-radical short of turning into ninja turtles, anyway.

Why not?

Old February 5th, 2012 #13
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Maybe it's too soon.

Give it another 20-30 years though when whites are a minority and it's mainly mongrels and niggers run by kikes, then national drones will be justified.

Like whites will give two shits about drones when they're hiding in their houses.

But then again, this 'youthful sedentary' generation sitting on their ass playing video games all day, beating off, eating cheetos, while their bodies decay, are already getting good practice at hiding in houses.

Old February 5th, 2012 #14
mael

When I read reports of new tech being implemented against the bewildered peons I can't help but feeling it is a psychological attack intended to convince the ignorant and gullible that resistance is useless and soon the new tech will have us all under surveillance and control.

I don't see it that way at all. Every development the establishment has adapted to suit their agenda has come from the ranks of the peons... the same peons who are being intimidated into believing the elite own and control the tech.

However complex those drones become, they are basically radio-controlled toys controlled with a joystick. The weakest link is the communications to and from the controllers. THEY make more complex encoding and someone comes out with a program that defeats it almost from day one.

The LRAD are not difficult to fabricate and they are simple enough to destroy. The radio communications the paramilitary police use can be disrupted as easily as they disrupt ours. - I mean, if there was sufficient will, the ptb would be minced in a short time by a few or even by one person if he can apply the tech to sever the line of communications between the banksters and their thugs.

Some parts of the world are having protestors actually defending themselves and not just getting shot, bombed, gassed and arrested by tooled-up government thugs. If those folks were really serious every lamppost in every land will soon be put to good use.

With hi-tech weapons there is no immediate need for direct physical confrontation. For example, once the encryption code is learned, every drone can be made to go native on the goons at the consoles that control them.

The PTB have our encryption codes and are monitoring our lines of communication all the time. They are continuously spying on us. There's no reason this has to be all one-way - like some sort of "gentlemen's agreement."

If coordinated wisely, one EMP device could (temporarily) take out enough of the ptb's communication so that all those armed-to-the-teeth hoods in uniforms would be left standing not knowing what to do for long enough to get some sort of momentum going and once the impetus builds up it will be unstoppable.

I am aware I am living in dreamland, yet I insist electronic warfare is one where ultimately we hold the cards... If only people recognise it. The Jews have got to where they are now mostly through gathering information and controlling ours.

* Once a few more drones crash - or better still fly back home and self-destruct, I will smile.

Every electronic data system can be hacked. The Jews hack for the power it gives them. Hacking doesn't sit well for normal people because it is against our basic nature to cause harm. But when it is seen to become necessary to disable a malignant system then it's a sure thing it can be done.

S'cuse me.

* I guess we aren't angry enough yet?

Thread