VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2012 #101
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The South relied on the Klan too much for too long.
There's an easy way Jethro could get back at me, but he won't. He could say, "I think you, Linder, would even admit you've learned more from a private organization called LewRockwell.com than at your own alma mater. Why, bless my soul, I believe you have even stated LRC inspired the creation of VNN! Well, guess where the institute that backs LRC comes from? Surely one of our ivy-friendly northern states. But no! LRC is the fine product of one of the reputedly backwardest states of them all, little ol' Alabammy! Home of the fine folks you refer to as 'dirt-eaters' when you're feeling charitable. How do you splain that curious inconsistency, Lucy-Linder?"

Then I would say . . . (goldfish mouth).

Nah. I'm never speechless. But it's a good point to make.

Old November 14th, 2012 #102
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Thad, I've watched you repeat this drivel for the umpteenth time, and it has been bullshit from the start.

Southerners are loyal to the people and fight to protect them, while metrosexual yankers disco. Yes, they believe in honor, and serving is an honorable way for them to serve as well as leave the backwater places they live.

They believe they serve so you can lay your head down safely at night, so you can just shut the fuck up about it.

I believe far more in their honor than your assessment of it.
They believe that, but they're wrong.

I don't mind their being duped into dying, though I've spent basically all my adult life pointing out precisely how and why they're being duped, I mind -- and will quite vociferously correct them if I hear it said in front of me -- that they are somehow protecting or vindicating my freedom. Bull-fucking-shit. They are mercenaries, as an objective fact. And more than you think are well aware of that. None of them are innocent, after ten years of foreign war and nearly twenty years of publicly available internet.

You don't like ZOG? Stop serving it.

Shouldn't a man's behavior back his beliefs? Of course we are all hypocrites to some extent, and fallible always. But still, isn't that a pretty basic thing: that if you say you hate X, then you don't serve X where you it is in your power not to?

There is something here that lies at the very heart of the difference between the Northern and Southern mindset.

Old November 14th, 2012 #103
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
They believe that, but they're wrong.
That's the whole point.

Most of those guys don't own computers, they talk to those who do, and they know of the rumors about being zog-bots, just ask A. Anderson, he is one of them.

It is very difficult for a man to believe that the work he has dedicated so much of himself to has been wrong from the beginning, and many are so brainwashed by their training, that they just don't care.

Still, none of that changes the fact or reasons why they enlisted in the first place. Honorable men honor their commitments, right or wrong. If they discover that they were wrong, they have to put the thought aside until their enlistment is up. To dwell on it could get them killed, so they become anesthetized to it.

I mean, really, can any of us sit in judgement of their motives? We haven't a clue about what it takes for them to stay as sane as they can under the conditions they're relegated to.

Old November 14th, 2012 #104
ohgolly

No Reply?

Linder, you are a coward.

Old November 14th, 2012 #105
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
No Reply?

Linder, you are a coward.
No reply to what, twinky?

Old November 14th, 2012 #106
ohgolly

Quote:
No reply to what, twinky?
How Hebrew of you, to address me and not the subject.

Old November 14th, 2012 #107
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
That's the whole point.

Most of those guys don't own computers, they talk to those who do, and they know of the rumors about being zog-bots, just ask A. Anderson, he is one of them.
I don't accept that. These wars have been going on for twenty years now. They hear the muslims they're shooting call them jews. They have every possible chance to learn the truth from their fellow soldiers, or online, or from opponents of the war, or from the people they're fighting-slash-helping. Either they're too dumb to figure it out, or they just flat don't care, and want the check.

I have no sympathy for them. Not a drop. This country has far too much sympathy and support for idiots, and far too little for intelligent people. At every turn where I live, in the middle of the Midwest, it's "support the troops." Hey, fuck the troops. They're paid. They're not doing it for free. They're not heroes. They're mercenaries. They don't deserve support, they deserve criticism.

Quote:
It is very difficult for a man to believe that the work he has dedicated so much of himself to has been wrong from the beginning, and many are so brainwashed by their training, that they just don't care.
Yes, and they're our enemies. Do you think some shitbag like Stonelifter on Jethro's forum would hestitate a New York neocon nanosecond before taking money to fire on Southerners? I don't.

The abolitionists were evil crazy people: true sanctimonious madmen. But they were principled. Their principles were wrong, but they lived by them. They would never fight for their enemy. The Southern 'man' not only will, he will then turn around and justify it.

Civilized people like you find up north just laugh at this. It only works on other Southerners. You hate Yankees, but your PROFESSIONAL JOB is to extend their empire by murdering innocent foreigners?

I don't respect that. I don't give it any leniency or extend any understanding. The other 99% of our society sees that these cretinous mercenaries get support out of taxpayers' wallets, so they deserve as harsh a censure as the 1% can raise. Maybe I should be a fucking jew Ben Stein and write blowjobs to middle america and the South, about what great Green heroes these military men are, how bold and awesome.

Quote:
Still, none of that changes the fact or reasons why they enlisted in the first place. Honorable men honor their commitments, right or wrong. If they discover that they were wrong, they have to put the thought aside until their enlistment is up. To dwell on it could get them killed, so they become anesthetized to it.

I mean, really, can any of us sit in judgement of their motives? We haven't a clue about what it takes for them to stay as sane as they can under the conditions they're relegated to.
We must judge them. They serve the enemy for pay. They plead necessity. But there are plenty of jobs. They just preferred the one they thought was in their personal interest, regardless that it conflicted with their beliefs. That is unprincipled. I wouldn't care if they would just shut up, but they turn up at OD and other places whining about their very own employer. A northerner would at least feel ashamed of his hypocrisy, but I honestly don't think it ever enters the Southern 'man's' mind until attention is drawn to it.

You hate Yankees? But you serve their empire? Geez, if that was me, I sure as heck wouldn't admit it. I'd feel ashamed of it. How will these 'good Southern 'men'' feel shame if we don't shame them into doing the right thing? It is clear they won't.

What kind of a people is this? Seriously? What kind of a people?

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 14th, 2012 at 02:37 AM.

Old November 14th, 2012 #108
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
How Hebrew of you, to address me and not the subject.
Put down your whisky and tell me what it is I'm not addressing and I'll address it.

Old November 14th, 2012 #109
ohgolly

Quote:
Put down your whisky and tell me what it is I'm not addressing and I'll address it.
You can lay down your epithets. Even your girls are here because that sort of attack sickens them.

If you would read the thread before you shot off your mouth you would know. Of course you have read it. You dare not reply.

In case you're as simple as you profess, see page 3.

Old November 14th, 2012 #110
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
I think Southerners are finally getting fed up with the Northeast. I can see the American patriotism evaporating all around me. BTW, I predicted this would eventually happen in threads here before the election.
You know...it's one thing to be naive and in your twenties. It's tolerable, even in the age of the internet, up through age 24 or so. But when you're in your thirties, it begins to become an intellectual or psychological defect. This election meant next to nothing, just like 9/10ths of them do. The truest thing ever said about elections remains the jewess-commie's deathless "if they changed anything, they'd be illegal."

Regardless of which of these indistinguishable candidates won, the media were still controlled by the same anti-White jews, and the permanent bureacracy still worked night and day pushing the globalists' anti-White agenda.

Old November 14th, 2012 #111
ohgolly

Here's a copy:

Linder sounds jealous
How long has VNN been around? 12 years?

How long have these petitions with tens of thousands of signatures been around? 3 days?

Which one are more people aware of?

Linder, you and your brown noses know full well that the people signing these petitions don't actually expect the regime to take them seriously, let alone let any states secede. As you have tried with your newspapers you are obviously aware that getting a message in the faces of as many people as possible is a necessary step in their consideration of any idea.

Some of the little girls on this board may not know it but I'm sure you know that these petitions and signatures aren't all coming from dejected Romney voters. More of them are coming from people like me who actively campaigned against Romney and cost him the election in order to get the dissatisfaction that most white men feel out into the open to the point that the MSM can't ignore it.

What are you going to say when one or more states, after enough bombardment from their population, begin to take it seriously? Will you pooh-pooh that?

The South pulled back from rebellion in the 50s and 60s out of "patriotism". Well, this enthusiasm for secession is a good sign that that kind of patriotism won't be there to stop it in the future.

Why would you snicker at a massive registering of dissatisfaction with the US system? Because it's based in the South? Are you really that petty?

Old November 14th, 2012 #112
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Well, for the record, I don't hate yankees if they are white and intelligent enough to understand my passion for my home.

I believe that we must find common ground and fuse our strength if we are ever to win our right to exist as truely free men. I don't think any of us can afford to lose a good soldier to our cause.

I might not live to see the metal meet the meat, but I support the effort and will until I die. If I'm ever diagnosed as terminal, you're bound to hear my name in the news, if I'm foolish enough to fall.

I believe in the power of every man, the power to do whatever he can to right the wrongs. I believe there is justice in revenge. I believe that actions, when coupled with a statement of facts and reasons for them can stir someone else into action, when they see the need.

We all die, it should count for something greater than ourselves when it can and must. I don't see it as a sacrifice, but as work that must be done.

Old November 14th, 2012 #113
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
How long has VNN been around? 12 years?

How long have these petitions with tens of thousands of signatures been around? 3 days?

Which one are more people aware of?

Linder, you and your brown noses know full well that the people signing these petitions don't actually expect the regime to take them seriously, let alone let any states secede. As you have tried with your newspapers you are obviously aware that getting a message in the faces of as many people as possible is a necessary step in their consideration of any idea.

Some of the little girls on this board may not know it but I'm sure you know that these petitions and signatures aren't all coming from dejected Romney voters. More of them are coming from people like me who actively campaigned against Romney and cost him the election in order to get the dissatisfaction that most white men feel out into the open to the point that the MSM can't ignore it.

What are you going to say when one or more states, after enough bombardment from their population, begin to take it seriously? Will you pooh-pooh that?
That won't happen. If you think it will, you're an idiot. Don't blame me when it doensn't happen, either, it's not my fault. Hunter is a compelling writer, but he consistently overreacts, making too much out of too little.

What we're seeing is the typical loser's irritation, similar to liberal threats to move to Canada if Bush is reelected. They never do.

The stuff that matters is not some ignorable stuff like online petitions, which never achieve anything, it's the hard facts about ZOG bankrupting itself through overspending, and overextension generally, thereby possibly creating conditions for fundamental change. As we see happening in Greece today. That's why I put the bulk of my effort toward studying 1) Greece, where what we need is actually happening right in front of our noses (while idiotic Southerners, to be rather too close to redundancy than I prefer, whine that their beloved Massachusetts liberal lost to a Chicago mulatto), and 2) toward the libertarians at LRC, who do a better job than any I've found of analyzing the failure and likely future of ZOG, though of course it's just OG when they talk about it.

Quote:
The South pulled back from rebellion in the 50s and 60s out of "patriotism". Well, this enthusiasm for secession is a good sign that that kind of patriotism won't be there to stop it in the future.

Why would you snicker at a massive registering of dissatisfaction with the US system? Because it's based in the South? Are you really that petty?
Snicker at it? a) I didn't snicker. b) online petitions are inherently ridiculous. I mean, seriously. The South that raised millions of men in her defense is now signing online petitions and getting angry at those who scoff? Would N.B. Forrest sign an online petition? Would Stonewall Jackson? Would Robert E. Lee?

Sign away, bucko. Do not let it be said that Alex "P." Linder discouraged the Great 2012 Online Revolt!

The older I get, the more I understand why Jesus never came back. But unlike Jesus, I will never go away! So stick that threat in your Wheaties and piss on it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 14th, 2012 at 03:33 AM.

Old November 14th, 2012 #114
Alex Linder
Administrator

One final note, let me point out my CONSISTENCY. Just to burnish my bona fides with the Northerners in the audience. I have always found and said that online petitions are wastes of time, and I stick to my policy here. But I try to stop no one, nor even discourage him. It's not even, truly, funny to me. I can't even say I'm amazed any longer. From "Hunter Wallace," well, it's almost part of his charm, that he takes such things seriously. I'm sorry, 'this aint my first rodeo' is a cliche, but I have no better way to put it.

Sign away, folks, and liberate your posterity with the click of two mice.

Goddamit, can't you write one thing without a dig.

We each have our flaws, and I must live with mine as you with yours.

Old November 14th, 2012 #115
Alex Linder
Administrator

BTW, ohgolly, I simply missed your post. I had picked up the thread on a different page. I apologize for my cowardice. I will try to impinge myself on the world with greater fortitude in future efforts.

Old November 14th, 2012 #116
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
There wouldn't be a problem if ... you know, the Yankees got the whole RACIAL thing.
You really, truly would have benefited from getting an 'education' at an elite institution outside the South. You wouldn't have learned much on topics, but you would have learned a hell of a lot about the nature of the elite running this country, especially the NON-jews.

The higher-end non-jew elite WASP liberals love themselves and nothing else. There's no room left for reality, let alone love of niggers. The Cult of the High Mind (and the Low Actions) is what I'd call it.

Old November 14th, 2012 #117
ohgolly

You sidestepped the topic, Linder. You completely ignored the premise and attacked the edgewater.

I addressed the relevance of online petitions. It isn't their relevance that's in question. It's their effect.

That you attack that is beneath, even, you. It ain't 1930 Germany.

Old November 14th, 2012 #118
ohgolly

Quote:
BTW, ohgolly, I simply missed your post. I had picked up the thread on a different page. I apologize for my cowardice. I will try to impinge myself on the world with greater fortitude in future efforts.
Thanks. Sorry for taking it for granted that you read it all before posting.

Old November 14th, 2012 #119
ohgolly

I have no ideological problem with you. You're a Linderite, right?

You couldn't understand English if it hit you in the face, as evidenced by the fact that you haven't been around long.

You're one of the girlies I referred to in a memo to your Fuhrer Linder.

In point of fact, please display the contradiction you complain of and I will address it. Until then, know that it is bad form to whine w/o addressing specifics.

Addressed to "Fred O'Malley" post, since 'disappeared'.

Old November 14th, 2012 #120
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You sidestepped the topic, Linder. You completely ignored the premise and attacked the edgewater.

I addressed the relevance of online petitions. It isn't their relevance that's in question. It's their effect.

That you attack that is beneath, even, you. It ain't 1930 Germany.
Um...ok. I'm honestly trying to give you what you want.

I don't think online petitions are effective. I've seen a million of them since starting VNN. Has one ever produced a result? I can't think of any.

If this one does, so much the better.

What is there to say?

I guess to me...when white majorities vote time and time again, north and south, for reasonable positions that are later discarded like used tissue by cheap judges to the applause of their fellows and media alike, the energy economist in me says, ok, bro, I get it. You rule by edict. You are king. And we are commoners, or slaves. If we resist, you send cops to shoot us. That's how you want it. I get it.

And so, I can't get too worked up about laws! rights! votes! much less petitions!

Is my position seriously hard to understand?

Ask "Hunter Wallace" how Southern men would have handled something like a federal judge throwing out the vote on 187 in California 20 years ago. Or the shit the courts did to the Arizona vote within the last year.

Sign a petition? They would have held you for yellow-bellied queer.

Thread