VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 17th, 2013 #1
The Bobster
Banned

Default Family of jew lawyer shot dead in front of wife by Range Rover carjackers while Christmas shopping at posh mall demand death penalty for nigger killers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ew-Jersey.html

'They don't deserve to breathe'
Family of lawyer shot dead in front of wife by Range Rover carjackers while Christmas shopping at posh mall demand death penalty for killers
By M L Nestel, David Mccormack and Joshua Gardner

Dustin Friedland, 30, was shot in the parking garage of The Mall At Short Hills in New Jersey on Sunday night

He and wife Jamie had been enjoying a late night Christmas shopping trip

They had just returned to their silver Range Rover when two men approached them

Local police report that Friedland struggled with the carjackers just before he was shot and they sped away in the car

The couple's $80,000 car was recovered in Newark on Monday morning and police are continuing to search for the two carjackers

Jamie's uncle, Mark Schare, told Mail Online on Monday that his nephew's killers don't deserve to be spared

The family of the man shot dead in full view of his young wife during a violent carjacking at an upscale New Jersey mall on Sunday night today demanded the death penalty for his nephew's killers.

Dustin Friedland, a 30-year-old lawyer from Hoboken, New Jersey, and his wife Jamie Schare Friedland, 27, were returning to their Range Rover in the car park at The Mall At Short Hills when he was fatally shot in the head and his assailants made their getaway in the $80,000 vehicle.

Jamie's uncle, Mark Schare, told Mail Online on Monday that he is certain Dustin would have turned over the keys to his Range Rover to the carjackers to avoid any sort of confrontation.

'I know him and he wouldn't resist,' Mark Schare told Mail Online. 'It’s not his nature. I know he wouldn't put up a fight.'

However reports emerging from local police are that Friedland did apparently struggle with his attackers shortly before his death, reports The Star-Ledger.

After shopping, the couple returned to their vehicle.

Friedland had opened the front door of the Range Rover for his wife, and was trying to enter the vehicle himself when he was approached by the two carjackers.

A struggle ensued, and several shots were fired, including the one that killed Friedland. Investigators believe the shooter used a handgun.

One of the attackers then entered the vehicle and ordered Friedland's wife out of the car at gunpoint.

Friedland and his wife Jamie, who married in 2011, had been out shopping and were returning to their vehicle when they were confronted by two men who shot him

The two assailants then fled in the 2012 silver Range Rover. It was followed by a speeding green Subaru that authorities said may have been the vehicle that brought the robbers there.

Mourning uncle Schare told Mail Online that whatever happens to bring the killers to justice, it won't bring back his nephew.

'It helps bring a conclusion but it's not going to take away the void.'

Instead, Friedland's uncle said the killer doesn't deserve to be spared.

'I hope they catch him and kill him.

'I'm not a violent person but this criminal doesn't deserve to breathe.'

Schare said he last saw Dustin Friedland at Thanksgiving when he and his wife seemed 'in good spirits.'

'They were starting a life together and they had a bright future. He loved my niece and took good care of her and was a very attentive and very good guy. Everybody liked him. I never heard a nasty thing come out of his mouth.'

Dustin Friedland, pictured with wife Jamie, was an intellectual property lawyer who had attended Syracuse University College of Law and Bucknell University

Despite earning his law degree and practicing - Schare said Friedland had selflessly decided to partner with his father's business.

'He studied as a lawyer but he wanted to help her father and work with him.

'That's him,' he said. 'That's the person he was.'

According to his LinkedIn social media profile, Friedland was a project manager who analyzed legal claims at a Neptune, New Jersey, contracting firm, Epic Mechanical, which is owned by his father, Wayne.

Records show the Range Rover was registered to the company.

Friedland and his wife had met while both law students at Syracuse University and had married in October 2011.

The couple were described as madly in love and planning to have their first kid, the wife's boss, Adam Leitman Bailey told The Daily News.

'She would just lighten up when he would walk in the room. She was so happy to be married,' said Bailey.

The couple's 2012 silver Range Rover was recovered in the southern part of Newark on Monday and authorities are still looking for the two men who shot Dustin Friedland

The silver Range Rover was recovered in the southern part of Newark on Monday morning and authorities are still looking for the two men.

‘We do not know why that car (was targeted), but it obviously was a car with some value,’ said Murray.

A local anti-crime organization is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to their arrest and conviction.

The thugs who shot and killed Friedland may be part of a stolen-car ring that’s targeted the tri-state area in recent months, according to law-enforcement officials.

A undisclosed source told the New York Post that they weren’t surprised that the car had been ditched. He added that it was ‘rare for a carjacking to end with shots fired and killing someone. This is a violent crew.’

The shooting occurred at about 9:10 p.m. and the New Jersey man was pronounced dead at 11:45 p.m. His wife was unharmed, although she was taken to a hospital for evaluation.

The posh shopping mall includes 160-stores and restaurants and is anchored by Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Macy's and Bloomingdale's. Other tenants include Cartier, Chanel, Tiffany & Co, and Gucci. It was open for extended holiday shopping hours on Sunday.

Horrific: Friedland was rushed to a New Jersey hospital on Sunday evening after he was shot in the head during an apparent carjacking in the parking garage of an upscale shopping mall

Panicked authorities briefly placed the mall on lockdown, which lasted for 30 minutes. Some shoppers could even hear the terrifying ordeal as it occurred on the garage’s third floor near Nordstrom.

Witness Robert Newman, 55, told the Star-Ledger he heard two gunshots at about 8:30 pm, and then saw a vehicle - though not the victim’s Range Rover - speed away.

‘The Subaru went out of here at about 100 miles per hour,’ said Newman, who described the vehicle as green. It was unclear if the Subaru he saw was connected to the crime.

Another man who was in the mall and working in one of its restaurants said he heard multiple shots as well.

‘The table in the back stood up really fast,’ the restaurant worker told CBS New York. ‘They started panicking. I peeked my head out of this door right here, and I heard a lady screaming on the top of her lungs, screaming some name.’

Millburn Mayor Sandra Haimoff said the shooting was of grave concern, reports NJ.com.

'Our police department is out there and I’m sure they’re doing everything that needs to be done. But it is upsetting and it’s unfortunate that this happened,' she said.

Old December 17th, 2013 #2
Oprichniki
SPQR

It must be a bad feeling releasing the attack dog from its chain only to have it immediately turn around and take a piece out of you.
No Jungle creatures crew

Old December 17th, 2013 #3
ELF

Gee isn't this like *Racist* and all that libtard shit?

Old December 17th, 2013 #4
Robert Ransdell

Dustin, Dustin, tsk tsk, you gots to know that deep down they alz good kidz....

No more talk like that, where is your sense of tolerance??

Old December 17th, 2013 #5
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Dustin, Dustin, tsk tsk, you gots to know that deep down they alz good kidz....

No more talk like that, where is your sense of tolerance??
You should know better then to ask a jew that because the jewish scum are the Real Racists in the world when you get right down to it.

Old December 17th, 2013 #6
The Bobster
Banned

I'm surprised no one asked for proof of kikehood. Well, here it is.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...acking-victim/

Funeral Set For Short Hills Mall Carjacking Victim
Reward Offered As Search Continues For Suspects
December 17, 2013 10:24 AM

SHORT HILLS, N.J. (CBSNewYork) – A funeral is set for a man who was fatally shot in front of his wife during a carjacking at a mall Sunday in New Jersey.

Services for Dustin Friedland, 30, are scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday at Beth Am Shalom in Lakewood.

Old December 17th, 2013 #7
Fabrizio

Quote:
A undisclosed source told the New York Post that they weren’t surprised that the car had been ditched. He added that it was ‘rare for a carjacking to end with shots fired and killing someone. This is a violent crew.’
He refused to give his car keys to the carjackers on account that his wife was in the car to save her life?

It could be a hire hit man by the wife or someone else for financial or life insurance.

Old December 17th, 2013 #8
ELF

A Cleaner World-1 jews-0

Old December 17th, 2013 #9
brutus

Quote:
The two assailants then fled in the 2012 silver Range Rover. It was followed by a speeding green Subaru that authorities said may have been the vehicle that brought the robbers there.
In this long and detailed article, they can state the color of the cars involved but not the color of the suspects?

Quote:
The silver Range Rover was recovered in the southern part of Newark
However, this tells us it's a very good bet the suspects are niggers.

I have to make another comment on the length of that article. I can't remember seeing another news report that voluminous about a murder unless it was about some celebrity or someone of importance. It's obvious the writer thought a crime where a jew was murdered warranted a ton of ink and scads of minor details. This tells us the writer is either a jew or a non-jew sucking up to his jew boss.

I wonder if the jews will go after these niggers with the same zeal they go after Nazi prison guards?

I'll also add, the jew's wife looks White compared to the dead jew. Of course I might be wrong, but it has me thinking this dead jew was 'allowed' to marry a
shiksa because his jewish inbreeding deformities were becoming too pronounced? The dead jew looked like a rat to say the least.

Old December 17th, 2013 #10
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
In this long and detailed article, they can state the color of the cars involved but not the color of the suspects?

However, this tells us it's a very good bet the suspects are niggers.

I have to make another comment on the length of that article. I can't remember seeing another news report that voluminous about a murder unless it was about some celebrity or someone of importance. It's obvious the writer thought a crime where a jew was murdered warranted a ton of ink and scads of minor details. This tells us the writer is either a jew or a non-jew sucking up to his jew boss.

I wonder if the jews will go after these niggers with the same zeal they go after Nazi prison guards?

I'll also add, the jew's wife looks White compared to the dead jew. Of course I might be wrong, but it has me thinking this dead jew was 'allowed' to marry a
shiksa because his jewish inbreeding deformities were becoming too pronounced? The dead jew looked like a rat to say the least.

You make some good points my friend, after all according to *modern society* no one is a *victim* of racial violence unless it is a stinking jew because the world is *anti-jewish* so sayth the jew rats, if that were true I wonder why the world would be anti-jewish?

Could it be that the jewish vermin are greedy, perverted and so self centered with egos that spans universes in their thinking that they are the so called *chosen* ones of their God that the jewish scum think all non jews should bow down and lick their asses?

I don't know about you but if a filthy jew ever said such shit to me in person there would be one less jew in the world and rightly so.

Old December 17th, 2013 #11
The Bobster
Banned

Oh, did I leave out the proof of negritude?

http://nj1015.com/short-hills-mall-o...ible-shooting/

The man killed during a carjacking at the Mall at Short Hills on Sunday night has been identified as Dustin Friedland of Hoboken, an attorney and graduate of Toms River High School North.

The 30-year-old Friedland and his wife, Jamie Schare Friedland, were carjacked on the third-level parking deck at about 9 p.m Sunday after shopping at the mall, authorities said. According to the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office, they were approached by two men as Friedland was entering the driver’s side of their 2012 silver Range Rover. He was shot in the head and died at Morristown Medical Center shortly before midnight. His wife was not injured, authorities said.

Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn Murray, in a Sunday night press conference at the mall, said: “Preliminary information is we’re looking for two African-American males who left the scene in that vehicle.”

The Prosecutor’s Office also confirmed the Range Rover was located in a Newark garage in the 200 block of Renner Avenue on Monday morning.

Old December 17th, 2013 #12
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post

http://nj1015.com/short-hills-mall-o...ible-shooting/

The man killed during a carjacking at the Mall at Short Hills on Sunday night has been identified as Dustin Friedland of Hoboken, an attorney and graduate of Toms River High School North.

The 30-year-old Friedland and his wife, Jamie Schare Friedland, were carjacked on the third-level parking deck at about 9 p.m Sunday after shopping at the mall, authorities said. According to the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office, they were approached by two men as Friedland was entering the driver’s side of their 2012 silver Range Rover. He was shot in the head and died at Morristown Medical Center shortly before midnight. His wife was not injured, authorities said.

Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn Murray, in a Sunday night press conference at the mall, said: “Preliminary information is we’re looking for two African-American males who left the scene in that vehicle.”

The Prosecutor’s Office also confirmed the Range Rover was located in a Newark garage in the 200 block of Renner Avenue on Monday morning.
Ever notice that when it's nigger on jew crime the news/police reports always say *african-american* suspects but yet when ever it's nigger on non jew crimes the news and police reports say*Youth(s)* as the suspects.

Old December 17th, 2013 #13
The Bobster
Banned

I notice that the jewsmedia try to avoid naming nigger perps at all, as per the AP Stylebook.

Old December 17th, 2013 #14
ELF

Quote:
I notice that the jewsmedia try to avoid naming nigger perps at all, as per the AP Stylebook.
Of course they are not naming the niggers because if the news/police reports were to name a 10th of the niggers as suspects in the nigger crime most of the Sleeping Snow Whites would not be as such but staunch white nationalists/pro white because they would be sickened, shocked and outrage at the sheer level of nigger crimes against our race which the jewish vermin want to keep a lid on not only as part of the on going White Genocide but also to keep our race in the dark about their hand in the ongoing White Genocide.

Old December 17th, 2013 #15
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELF View Post
Ever notice that when it's nigger on jew crime the news/police reports always say *african-american* suspects but yet when ever it's nigger on non jew crimes the news and police reports say*Youth(s)* as the suspects.
A keen observation which I too have noticed.

Old December 17th, 2013 #16
Anthony Lynch
Banned

I wonder if the female was a jewess or shiksa. I can't be sure from the pic I saw.

Old December 17th, 2013 #17
STZ

Sounds like the Jew got culturally enriched by two boons that his tribe helped bring over here in the first place. Oy vey! The cruel irony.

Old December 17th, 2013 #18
STZ

Quote:

Let's see: Shiny gibs-me-dat SUV stolen, check. Vehicle later found in front of abandoned in a nigger infested Newark neighborhood, check. Two "youfs" spotted fleeing the scene, check.

Yep, sounds like a case of TNB on a Jew this time. Watch this case get solved in a matter of a week. Jews don't like when one of their own gets whacked by poor niggers.

Last edited by STZ; December 18th, 2013 at 12:29 AM.

Old December 18th, 2013 #19
alyy foxx

Finally, niggers done something right!

Old December 18th, 2013 #20
confederate

seems the spooks got two-for-one on this one. a jew and a lawyer.

Dr. William Pierce

Thread