VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2012 #1
Bruno
Banned

Default The Jews Caused the Fukushima Disaster

NEW INFO: Japan offered to enrich uranium for IRAN!

The phony 9.0 story was used as seismic cover for a tsunami nuke, which produced the tsunami of a 9.0 when detonated in the Japan trench (where no earthquakes of significance happen) as punishment for Japan offering to enrich uranium for Iran.
. The only collapsed structure in all of Japan was an old welfare shelter near station MYG004, the true epicenter.
- William S. Cohen, Secretary of Defense, April 28, 1997. Left unsaid by William Cohen is that such systems would be developed by DARPA and owned by America first!

I would expect with 14 years of advancement that these technologies could now trigger devastating earthquakes in non-seismic zones.

HERE ARE THE LINKS: Ynet news... Inside Japan News Network...The New American...Rianovosti news...Hindustan Times...Zee News

AND FOUR MONTHS LATER, THE DIMONA DOZEN SHOWED UP WITH A REALLY FANCY CAMERA!!

This report includes classified photos and the schematics for Fukushima, as well as the ORIGINAL seismic records to support it's claims.

They are,

1. Reactor 3 is completely missing, which means the press and anyone who has claimed anything about pressures, temperatures, containment, ect at reactor 3 after March 14 is lying and people need to pay attention to it, because failure of the public to realize the massive extent of the lies about what is going on there will leave the door open to a repeat event.

2. Reactor 4 is Building 7, demolished by explosives. Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over. Overheated open fuel pools cannot produce hydrogen because in an open fuel pool the water boils off at 100 Celsius, and won't be present in pressurized form at 2,000 degrees Celsius to liberate it's hydrogen by losing it's oxygen to the zircon cladding in the fuel rods. The rods will prefer the free oxygen in the air and burn long before attempting to claim the oxygen in whatever humidity there might be. Fuel rods only contain 20 percent fissionable material, and therefore could not have produced the "prompt criticality" in the fuel pools Arnie Gundersen, "The most qualified nuclear engineer in the world" has spoken of. This report includes a background investigation of Arnie Gundersen which proves he is a fraud who is hiding how big the disaster at Fukushima is. He is making statements which defy the laws of physics, and hide what really happened at Fukushima because if it became widely known serious questions would be asked. When have you heard Gundersen talk about a totally missing reactor? SOMETHING had to cause #3 to vanish. It weighed over a million pounds, where did it go?

Reactor 4's dome was removed for defueling. Drone photos prove it. This dispels the rumors surrounding unit 4's explosion. Some people have said that this reactor was secretly in operation to enrich plutonium. This photo proves it was disassembled for shroud replacement as stated. Tepco is going out of it's way trying to explain the explosions, especially at reactor 4 because they did indeed occur, so an explanation is needed. As a result they are giving reasons that cannot happen just to say something. They need to see this post and get the Arava perspective(Arava is a district surrounding Dimona).

3. That the destruction of the facility is so severe it could only have been accomplished with nuclear weapons. Hydrogen gas produces a non-ideal subsonic explosion. It cannot turn concrete into dust. It can produce high pressures if sealed off, but the metal roof on all the reactor containments should have provided the relief and been the only thing destroyed. It takes a high intensity explosive to strip concrete off rebar, a blast wave many times faster than supersonic. This means that whatever happened at Fukushima did not have blast characteristics that fit the "official" story. If you missed it in the high resolution photo of the destroyed facility, I took a car that was laying around in the remains and placed it on top of one of the blown away walls at reactor 3, which clearly gives the reference that the walls had support columns at least 15 feet thick. Fukushima was built with the Mark 1 containment design, but beyond Mark 1 standards which was a common upgrade(reference is the included photos, it is obvious). It is true that gas explosions can be very destructive, but only in facilities that were not designed to handle them. Even the basic mark 1 containment was many times beyond capable of withstanding the worst hydrogen blast.

4. That nuclear weapon(s) were placed inside of the reactor containment(s) disguised as security cameras installed under contract this year by Arava based security firm Magna BSP (Arava is a district around Dimona, not a city.) Their "security cameras" weighed over 1,000 pounds and were the size and shape of gun type nuclear weapons.The reason Magna BSP gave for the odd shape, enormous weight, and giant proportions of their cameras was that they were stereoscopic. A stereoscopic camera could be plausible at an airstrip, where the camera would need depth perception out miles, but not indoors where focal lengths are short. Depth perception going out miles could also be accomplished with two separately mounted cameras weighing only a few pounds; the giant thousand pounder is a dead giveaway. Why this giant thing, when smaller nukes are possible? Nuclear weapons always produce a certain amount of heat, and if a small design was used it would be obvious the "camera" was warm, even when turned off and sitting on the shelf. This would cause questions to be asked, especially in a nuclear power facility. The enormous size and weight helped conceal the decay heat.

. . . . . . . . . .9/11, 4/11, 3/11? see a pattern? Let's not see another X/11. Your time and effort in spreading the word may really make a difference.

The quake was not what we were told.

In fact, the quake was a bold faced lie, packing a political agenda. The proof goes beyond the linked Japanese chart. Please note - the date listed at the top is the date of compilation, Japan has thousands of seismic stations run by numerous organizations, and they take time to merge into one final report. That is the date listed at the top of this compilation (March 15), and there is a shill out there who can't figure this out, a fact which should be obvious because the main seismograph in this report is dated and timed to the quake, and is a match for the lower resolution seismograms in this large compilation.This original seismic data is the smoking gun, however, I have something better. I analyzed the falsified charts put out by the USGS, and from them wrote this sad, sad story about how it had to be according to those charts, not what you will see in the newsroom video I have linked farther down the page which documents what really happened. Keep in mind that precise top speeds of flying debris cannot be determined with complete accuracy, but this story will at least be close to the numbers put out by the USGS.

The people in the newsroom did not die, this story is what would have happened if the USGS charts were true.

Meet Atsuo, Airi, and Akiyoshi. They were all the best and most dedicated people at the NHK newsroom, in Sendai Japan. Akiyoshi loved Airi, and Atsuo was the one who introduced them. Unfortunately, all 3 died in the quake. Akiyoshi got a severe cut and bled to death when he hit a display screen behind him at 44 miles an hour, and was then thrown out through a hole in a collapsed wall. Airi followed pretty much the same path, and died beside him in the rubble. Atsuo flew through the open door behind him, then crashed through a window and was crushed when he landed in a massive seismic crack in the road, which closed in on him. Others in the newsroom died also, but I never thought up names for them. At least, according to the official USGS charts. The laser printer was never found, but the table it was on ended up on top of the rubble, smashed to pieces, where one of the few survivors used a piece of the metal frame to splint his broken leg.

The chart is from station MYG012, which is less than 1/2 mile from the NHK newsroom. THIS PROVES THE USGS LIED. THERE WAS NO 9.0

Israel managed to smuggle nukes into lava tubes and tunnels far underground to trigger earthquakes and contain the blasts. So I was hunting for tunnels and lava tubes near each of the three epicenters, and wanted to find them before writing this into this report. As it turns out, I did not need to. This military briefing with Secretary of Defense William Cohen, dated all the way back to 1997! shows that even then, Cohen knew about EM weaponry that could trigger quakes and set off volcanoes.

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html

The Dioma Dozen

Jim Stone was chased out of the country for posting this.

Old October 1st, 2012 #2
Bruno
Banned

Go to his website there is a lot more proof with pictures seismic graphs that prove that the Epicenters were inland. Also having been in Hawaii where they were expecting a huge sunami from a 9.0 earthquake it was very small barely slapping the rock wall along the ocean.

Japan offers to enrich uranium for Israel's GREAT SATAN, Iran

2. Immediately, Israel sets up front companies masquerading as security companies, and one of them succeeds in getting a security contract at a Japanese nuclear facility. 4 months later the Dimona Dozen shows up, and under the cover of a security contract gets unlimited access to the heart of Fukushima. They plant the virus, install real cameras outside the facility, and functional poorly disguised nuke cameras inside the facility. In addition to this, they install an unauthorized data connection to allow control of all the guts of the facility via the virus. (they admitted to this connection, as discussed later on this page)

3. After installing Stuxnet and the nukes they scram

4. Israel waits for one of the many natural quakes in Japan to provide cover for a tsunami bomb, and they already have it at the bottom of the Japan trench. VLF communications are established with the bomb to penetrate the water. David in Dimona gets seismic reading from Japan. 6.67 in progress, BOOM. (new evidence shows the quake most likely was not natural)

Tsunami comes in, swamps stuxnet infected power plant, direct video feed from legitimate cameras security company installed gets to David via totally unauthorized channel, and David knows just when to cut the generators off. Others on the team do all they can to counteract measures taken by the employees at fukushima, who are unaware an attack is taking place and do not understand why everything is going crazy

5. Israeli Prime Minister calls Japan, and says TAKE THAT for offering help to Iran, and ya know, there are FIVE MORE NUKES in the ocean off the coast of Japan, and we are going to set those off and destroy your coastal cities if you do not forget that 6.67, and say it was a 9 to cover for tsunami effects. AND NOW we are going to make your people DEMAND you move away from nuclear power so you can NEVER threaten us like that again. We are BLOWING UP FUKUSHIMA DIIACHI and you are going to go along with whatever story we tell you to. SO THERE!!

6. David and his pals close ALL valves to the reactors via the remote data link they admitted to installing, and put them full throttle, to melt them down while the virus keeps control room readouts displaying false info, like nothing is going on even though the place is coming apart. After enough mayhem ensues to provide plausibility, they set off planted nukes and blow the place sky high.

And even if the quake was real, there are nukes that can reach an 8.4. Close enough. Though I have yet to work out the final details, I probably have enough to hang them because:

1. I got the real seismic data that proves beyond a doubt the quake is not what we were told and was in fact an inland 6.8, (calculated higher than the seismogram due to the triangulated true epicenter being a little higher) which would get noticed but not feared in quake ridden Japan.

2. Numerous referenced sources prove Stuxnet really was written by Israel

3. Japan really did offer to enrich Uranium for Iran, and Israel has been documented to have attempted to destroy the reactor in Iran, and probably did. Japan contributing to Iran's nuclear future would make them just as much an enemy to Israel as Iran. Israel would want them taken out.

4. It is documented that a team from Israel, with a history consisting only of working in Israeli defense, got unlimited access to a Japanese nuclear facility, which then went boom

5. Reactor 4 had been defueled and proven disassembled, and therefore no explosion there was possible. What should have happened at reactor 4, if anything at all? the fuel pools should have melted down and caught fire once the water boiled off from lack of recirculation AT Worst, and badly contaminated the containment structure, NOTHING ELSE. NO explosions, NOTHING ELSE. Reactor 4 is building 7, PERIOD. Why did an explosion there happen that was so severe it blew the outer containment walls (4 feet thick) and inner containment walls that were much thicker? Reactor 4 is reportedly now in danger of falling over. HOW?

6. The Japanese government is going along with the story of a scientifically proven false 9.0. There is a reason, and my guess is that Israel has made threats to wipe out Japanese coastal cities with additional tsunamis if the government of Japan speaks a word of what went on, there should be no reason for Japan to go along with this other than a continued threat.

Is it not interesting this "quake" reportedly happened at the bottom of the Japan trench, which would be perfect for hiding an atomic bomb blast?

Is the Department of Homeland Security trying to keep American industries (and nuclear facilities) in the dark about Stuxnet? After Fukushima fell victim to unwary operators, I would think such a conference would be a TOP priority here! The genie is out of the bottle. It is a fact that the writers of Stuxnet intend to use it. So cancelling a well researched conference about the vulnerabilities of the Siemens SCADA system to Stuxnet in the name of "keeping hackers from getting info" seems to me like an effort to keep the threat alive. Ignore the fluff at the beginning, and read the "About TakeDownCon" summary near the bottom so you know what they actually cancelled rather than settle for the no-panic fluff at the beginning. This is SERIOUS. I fear that by the time the Hacker Halted conference happens in October, the summer of disaster may have passed. And if it has not, I bet any discussion of Stuxnet at Hacker Halted will also be cancelled. Stuxnet is too good a toy for a very powerful group to let go of. Something is fishy here.

\

Old October 1st, 2012 #3
confederate

and the almighty jews are responsible for sun spots and magnetic solar storms too. this is just a little too far-fetched for me.

Dr. William Pierce

Old October 2nd, 2012 #4
varg

Learn the difference between "alot" and "a lot" before you start sniffing out conspiracies.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #5
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Old October 2nd, 2012 #6
Bruno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Learn the difference between "alot" and "a lot" before you start sniffing out conspiracies.
I'm starting to wonder about you Varg. A little typo just nullifies all of Jim Stones research which you obviously have not even looked through. The time I asked for vnners to help break out of this website and try to get information out on less anti zionists sites you tried to make a joke about it, You have always been the one to try to trivilaize and attack whenever I make a solid point. What the hell, what is your intention?

Old October 2nd, 2012 #7
varg

Default Execute Order 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
I'm starting to wonder about you Varg. A little typo just nullifies all of Jim Stones research which you obviously have not even looked through. You fill the Problem forum with miles and miles of posts which have so much intellectual bla bla bla but very little meat in them. The time I asked for vnners to help break out of this website and try to get information out on less anti zionists sites you tried to make a joke about it, You have always been the one to try to trivilaize and attack whenever I make a solid point. What the hell, what is your intention?
What? You need to get your facts straight. First of all I don't have any threads in the The Problem forum. Secondly, I don't think I've ever responded to you before this thread. If I have please show me. I did however move your "Is Netanyahoo Jesus?" thread to Nutzpah, if that's what you mean by attacking your solid points.

This is my point. If you can't get a lot right or you're referencing things that haven't even happened, you just might be getting other things wrong too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno
Israel managed to smuggle nukes into lava tubes and tunnels far underground to trigger earthquakes and contain the blasts. So I was hunting for tunnels and lava tubes near each of the three epicenters, and wanted to find them before writing this into this report. As it turns out, I did not need to. This military briefing with Secretary of Defense William Cohen, dated all the way back to 1997! shows that even then, Cohen knew about EM weaponry that could trigger quakes and set off volcanoes.
Like this retarded conspiracy theory for starters.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #8
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Odd, very odd.

Japan Earthquake: Before and After
http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...-after/100251/
This picture series seems to confirm what the video is saying, example:

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; October 2nd, 2012 at 05:32 PM.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #9
varg

Lots of dumb assumptions in that video "Fukushima didn't cause one structure to collapse" (based on one small video clip he shows)

Snordelhans isn't always accurate. Take this video for example, where he claims Israel is the "continuation of the Nazi state"

But back to the clip above. Snordelhans claims that there was no structural damage from the quake.

Collapsed building

Damage to houses

Collapsed stone wall

Of course the epicenter of the quake was out in the ocean, unlike the Kobe quake of '95 which was inland. So the damage was less severe.

Snordelhans ends the video with the assertion that the tsunami wasn't caused by an earthquake and states "There must have been another cause," which of course allows HAARP tards like Bruno to come up with nuke-lava-tunnel scenarios.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #10
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

White gullibility has its counterpart in impermeable skepticism.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #11
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Lots of dumb assumptions in that video "Fukushima didn't cause one structure to collapse" (based on one small video clip he shows)

Snordelhans isn't always accurate. Take this video for example, where he claims Israel is the "continuation of the Nazi state"

Of course the epicenter of the quake was out in the ocean, unlike the Kobe quake of '95 which was inland. So the damage was less severe.
Fair point.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #12
varg

What was the motive again? For the zog-quakes against the japs.

Bruno is saying it's because they were giving enriched uranium to Iran. If they would go to those (most likely impossible) lengths to get back at Japan, why didn't they just point their HAARP gun at Iran instead?

Last edited by varg; October 2nd, 2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: .

Old October 2nd, 2012 #13
Bruno
Banned

Snordelhands should be taken into account for his video on Israel being a continuation of Naziism and the video needs responses to get that straightened out. Jim Stones research has nothing to do with Snordelhands video it is not even related to making any anti Nazi propaganda. One big question for Snordelhands why if Israel is a Nazi state do they still hunt down and kill Germans? Why is it a crime to even suggest affiliation with Nazis a crime in all ZOG countries? Hitler wanted the creation of Israel for only one reason, to have a place to send all the jews.

A 9.0 earthquake at sea would have sent a huge sunami to Hawaii, no doubt about it. The biggest damage was a few poorly built seacoast houses getting washed out and the downstairs of a few businesses getting flooded, they even still had the clothes that got ruined on the racks. They jack hammered the coastal sidewalk a few weeks afterwards but that was more because they wanted new sidewalks anyway and the disaster relief money was pouring in. The real evidence was the 1000 pound camera installed by an Israeli company and the Israeli security company. Not only was Japan going to send nuclear reactor material to the Iranian power plant but Japan also voted for a Palistinian State. Even if the epicenter of a 9.0 earthquake was 500 miles out to sea their would have been massive damage in Japan not just a collapsed garage roof and a few smashed cars. The photos n his website give all the damage and the buildings, roads and infrastructure are intact and there is no mass hysteria and running crowds that would have certainly been the case in a huge Earthquake 100 times as big as the Kobe Earthquake. There is so much research and information on Jim Stones site that shows that he is not a conspiracy nut. Before just brushing his evidence aside at least read it and look through his videos, pictures and references.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #14
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
Snordelhands should be taken into account for his video on Israel being a continuation of Naziism and the video needs responses to get that straightened out. Jim Stones research has nothing to do with Snordelhands video it is not even related to making any anti Nazi propaganda. One big question for Snordelhands why if Israel is a Nazi state do they still hunt down and kill Germans? Why is it a crime to even suggest affiliation with Nazis a crime in all ZOG countries? Hitler wanted the creation of Israel for only one reason, to have a place to send all the jews.

A 9.0 earthquake at sea would have sent a huge sunami to Hawaii, no doubt about it. The biggest damage was a few poorly built seacoast houses getting washed out and the downstairs of a few businesses getting flooded, they even still had the clothes that got ruined on the racks. They jack hammered the coastal sidewalk a few weeks afterwards but that was more because they wanted new sidewalks anyway and the disaster relief money was pouring in. The real evidence was the 1000 pound camera installed by an Israeli company and the Israeli security company. Not only was Japan going to send nuclear reactor material to the Iranian power plant but Japan also voted for a Palistinian State. Even if the epicenter of a 9.0 earthquake was 500 miles out to sea their would have been massive damage in Japan not just a collapsed garage roof and a few smashed cars. The photos n his website give all the damage and the buildings, roads and infrastructure are intact and there is no mass hysteria and running crowds that would have certainly been the case in a huge Earthquake 100 times as big as the Kobe Earthquake. There is so much research and information on Jim Stones site that shows that he is not a conspiracy nut. Before just brushing his evidence aside at least read it and look through his videos, pictures and references.
You little shit.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #15
Bruno
Banned

Just check out these links there is a lot of factual information and Jim Stone did very much research. Since the responses always seem to get off the topic just wanted to go to the the reasons that I believe
The Jews Caused the Fukushima Disaster

The Dioma Dozen

I'm sure that vnners can make their own educated conclusions and do not need opinions to deter them from looking at the evidence.

Thread