Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
Default Negro Faces The Death Penalty For Killing His [White] Girlfriend's Dad

Teen accused of killing his girlfriend’s father

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Randy Ludlow

THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

A Louisiana college student dating a small-town Ohio girl is suspected in the shooting death of her father.

Carlton Lorenzo Love Jr., 19, was charged yesterday with the aggravated murder of Mark H. Shrader, 44, who was found dead Thursday by his daughter in their house in the Morrow County village of Cardington.

Love, a student at Louisiana Tech University, recently traveled to Cardington to meet 17-year-old Katie Shrader, said Carlton Love Sr., the suspect’s father.

The two met while attending high school in Bossier City, La., where Katie lived with a relative before returning to Cardington, the elder Love said.

The suspect’s father was unaware that his son had been charged with aggravated murder until contacted by The Dispatch.

"I talked to him a couple of days ago. I was sending him money for a bus ticket home," Love Sr. said. "He’s a soft-spoken kid; he doesn’t start any trouble."

Katie Shrader reported coming home with her boyfriend Thursday afternoon to find the front door open at 208 E. Gre- gory St.

"I just came home from walking home and I just saw my dad dead," she calmly told a 911 dispatcher. "There’s blood all over the bed. ... There’s like a hole in the back of his head."

Katie said she left home about noon and returned to find her father’s body. She called 911 at 1:38 p.m. Thursday.

Sheriff Steven Brenneman declined to discuss an apparent motive or detail the relationship between Katie Shrader and Love Jr.

Love was detained for questioning after investigators arrived at the house.

The handgun that might have been used to kill Shrader was found in a dresser drawer in the house, said Morrow County Prosecutor Charles Howland. Ballistics tests are pending.

Katie Shrader is not suspected of involvement in her father’s death, the prosecutor said.

Love’s bond was set at $1 million yesterday by Morrow County Municipal Judge Lee McClelland. Love is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

Agents of the Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation are assisting deputies and Cardington police with the investigation. Cardington, a village of 2,023 residents, is about 35 miles north of Columbus.

http://www.dispatch.com/news-story.p...325-D1-05.html

Old February 12th, 2007 #2
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Trial begins in Cardington man's death

T-F staff report

Originally published February 10, 2007

MOUNT GILEAD -- A Louisiana man could face death by lethal injection if convicted in the aggravated murder of a Cardington man.

Jury selection in the trial for Carlton Lorenzo Love Jr. is expected to begin at 8:30 a.m. Monday before Judge Howard Hall in Morrow County Court of Common Pleas.

Love has been charged with eight felony counts including aggravated murder, murder, felonious assault and kidnapping stemming from the alleged murder of 44-year-old Mark Shrader. The counts of aggravated murder include a specification for the death penalty.
On March 23, 2006, law enforcement officials responded to a 9-1-1 call placed by Shrader's 17-year-old daughter, Katelin Shrader. She told police she and her boyfriend, Love, had returned home from a walk to find her father dead of an apparent gun shot wound to the head.

Within hours of the call, Love was taken into custody for questioning. He was officially charged on March 24.

Since his arrest, Love has remained in custody at the Morrow County Correctional Facility on $1,000,000 cash/corporate bond. He is being represented by Mansfield attorneys Robert Whitney and Bernard Davis.

Morrow County Prosecutor Charles Howland declined to comment on specifics of Love's case. He said he has prosecuted several murder trials, but this will be his first to carry death penalty specifications. Cases with death penalty specifications are unique, he said.

"It is one of the few situations where the jury actually imposes the sentence rather than the judge," he said. "Only in a death penalty case can they do that."

http://www.bucyrustelegraphforum.com...702100306/1002

Old February 12th, 2007 #3
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

From a local newspaper:

Following Love's arrest last year, Shrader's wife, Dawn Shrader, said that Love had met Katelin over the Internet and had moved to Ohio to be with her. Love had reportedly been living with the Shrader family since January 2006.

Dawn Shrader said that while she knew of no clear motive for her husband's murder, the living arrangement had become tense in the weeks prior to his death.

Old February 12th, 2007 #4
White Winger

Suuuuuuuuuure!!!! Sure....a nigger/murderer getting the deathy penalty,and then,actually going to the gallows!!!! In America!!!! What world do these people live in?

Old February 12th, 2007 #5
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raciallymotivated View Post

Love had met Katelin over the Internet and had moved to Ohio to be with her. Love had reportedly been living with the Shrader family since January 2006.

WTF???!!!!!!!

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old February 12th, 2007 #6
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Of course the nigger needs to be 'returned to sender', but Shrader well deserved his fate as well as the rest of the family, who just happened to skate the situation.

No sympathy here. Just another Darwinian / OJ moment, with many, many, more to come.

Hopefully the day will arrive when White frogs listen to reason and no longer listen to jewz, and cease ferrying nigger scorpions across the brook. <SMACK!>

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Last edited by James Woroble Jr.; February 12th, 2007 at 11:00 AM.

Old February 12th, 2007 #7
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Woroble Jr. View Post
Of course the nigger needs to be 'returned to sender', but Shrader well deserved his fate as well as the rest of the family, who just happened to skate the situation.

No sympathy here. Just another Darwinian / OJ moment, with many, many, more to come.

Hopefully the day will arrive when White frogs listen to reason and no longer listen to jewz, and cease ferrying nigger scorpions across the brook. <SMACK!>
They let that thing in their house? Wow. Totally got what they deserve.

Darwin in action.

Old February 12th, 2007 #8
Donnachaidh

Man that is one ugly nigger. I'll bet the mudshark that brought him home to daddy is a 300 lb. white whale.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old February 12th, 2007 #9
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post

Darwin in action.
Indeed they did... with joy and acceptance. Why? Because they watch Operah. They've seen the 'Huxtables'!

This retarded genome should go no further. What White would want their grandchildren spawning with these fools with the future result of them packing their residence with rats after watching four episodes of the Mickey Mouse [K]lub.

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old February 12th, 2007 #10
John in Woodbridge

If I had a BCL daughter that was dating that baboon I would have shot myself.

Old February 12th, 2007 #11
Subrosa
Banned

I'll bet ya the white slut is writing the silverback everyday, professing her love.

Old February 12th, 2007 #12
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post

Darwin in action.
Evolution in action. WN Rule: Invite brute nigger into house, get killed. Problem is, pa already sired a daughter who would let a nigger move into her home based on some internet discussion with him.

And here's your fill of The Darwin Awards.

Bon appetit!

Old February 14th, 2007 #13
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Defendant Carlton Love Jr., center, is flanked by his attorneys,
Bernard R. Davis, left, and Robert H. Whitney during his hearing
in Morrow County Common Pleas Court.

Louisiana man pleads guilty in Ohio murder

Girlfriend urged him to shoot her dad, defendant tells judge

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Holly Zachariah
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

MOUNT GILEAD, Ohio — The big bear of a man looked the judge in the eye and recounted, in a soft yet steady voice, how he had shot a sleeping man in the back of the head.

Carlton Love Jr. admitted that he stalked into Mark Shrader’s Cardington bedroom on March 23 and killed him with Shrader’s own handgun. And now the 20-year-old, who avoided the death penalty with a guilty plea yesterday, will spend at least 25 years in prison for aggravated murder.

But Love’s change of heart in Morrow County Common Pleas Court might not be the end of this story.

Love said yesterday that he was told to kill Shrader, and that he had done it out of love.

The tale began in January 2006, when Love came from Louisiana to Ohio to stay with Shrader’s then-17-year-old daughter, Katie. Love and Katie had an Internet romance going.

Mark Shrader, 44, picked up Love at the bus station and allowed him to move into the family’s home in Cardington, about 35 miles north of Columbus.

Things went bad quickly.

Relatives say Mark Shrader eventually wanted Love out, and that he and his daughter fought about it. Love said his girlfriend told him to kill her father after a heated argument in March.

"I was madly in love with Katie and I would have done anything for her," he said. "She urged me to do it, and I went in and shot him."

The ordeal has fractured the family. Many of Mark Shrader’s adult children sat on one side of the courtroom yesterday, and his widow and two youngest daughters, ages 7 and 10, sat in the middle.

Katie Shrader, now 18 and nearly nine months pregnant with another man’s baby, sat in the back. Although courtroom security was tight, with at least five deputies in the room all the time, a deputy appeared to be guarding her through most of the hearing, though it was unclear why.

Katie Shrader was the one to call 911 to report that she and Love had returned from a walk and found her father dead. She already has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor, obstruction of justice, in the case.

Love originally had been charged with kidnapping and felonious assault, apparently for threatening Katie Shrader to go along with his story the day of the murder. But those charges were dropped last week, the court bailiff said.

Immediately after the hearing yesterday, Katie Shrader was rushed by ambulance from the courthouse to a local hospital. Someone said she was having contractions. A deputy rode with her.

Mark Shrader’s widow, Dawn, said she believes her stepdaughter was involved in her husband’s murder. She yelled out in court, "She ordered it done. She’ll get hers."

Katie Shrader’s sister, who did not give her name but apparently was not Mark Shrader’s daughter, defended her in court. She said her sister "doesn’t have the mentality to do this."

Assistant Morrow County Prosecutor Brent Yager would not say whether the investigation remains open.

No matter what happens next, however, the pain for the Shrader family is far from over.

"There is no forgiveness that runs in my blood for you," Shrader’s niece, Tiffany Watts, said to Love. "He took you in as his son even when we all told him not to. He clothed you, he fed you, he took care of you.

"As long as I’m alive, I’ll make sure you never make parole."

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/news...213-D1-03.html

Old February 14th, 2007 #14
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Old February 14th, 2007 #15
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raciallymotivated View Post
[CENTER"There is no forgiveness that runs in my blood for you," Shrader’s niece, Tiffany Watts, said to Love. "He took you in as his son even when we all told him not to. He clothed you, he fed you, he took care of you.

l]
200 years of experiment in western hemisphere of the sugar coated christian-liberal mind-set of feed, clothe teach the africans to juggle few syllables words that given the chance, nigs are White on the inside,and the only difference is on the surface.Well, time n time again, jungle does not wash out. I truly wish the experiment had succeeded long ago. This shite is getting old and dangerous

Last edited by blueskies; February 14th, 2007 at 12:42 PM.

Thread