VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 22nd, 2014 #1
john-connor
Banned

Default French Jew cleared of blood libel 344 years after execution Read more: French Jew cleared of blood libel 344 years after execution

http://www.timesofisrael.com/344-yea...f-blood-libel/ French Jew cleared of blood libel 344 years after execution

Read more: French Jew cleared of blood libel 344 years after execution | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/344-yea...#ixzz2r7CuX3pv
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Old January 23rd, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

One suspects it won't take the jew 344 years to clear Leo Frank of raping and murdering White girl Mary Phagan.

100th Anniversary of Leo Frank Case, 4-26-13 (#1 ADL Thread)

Old January 23rd, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Of course, the only real and meaningful instance of "blood libel" is the jew claiming 6,Ⓚ®Ⓤ,©Ⓩ℗™ were gassed to death and vaporized during the Holocaust©®℗™.

Another example of:
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."
- Polish Proverb

Old January 24th, 2014 #4
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Le Figaro quotes him as saying that the Jewish community had declared Glatigny accursed and instructed Jews not to set foot there.
I wish it was that easy to get rid of the bastards.

Personally I think the jew in question was guilty as hell. There undoubtedly were many other jews involved. They got off easy with just one kike being held accountable. The Frenchies should have burned the entire jew population of that district.

Old January 24th, 2014 #5
Roy
Perception Manager

What a joke. Was there new evidence that came out? New witnesses?

Or more like the jews know one of their own did it, but want to pretend like they aren't guilty. They are only fooling themselves.

Good comment:
Quote:
Um, how do we know that he was innocent? Has new evidence arisen? Or are the Hebes flexing their muscles by forcing the world to retroactively exonerate every Jewish criminal throughout history?

Old February 3rd, 2014 #6
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The Exoneration of Raphael Levy

Quote:
The blood libel––the medieval myth that Jews require the blood of Christians, especially of children, and routinely slaughter them to obtain it—has been in the news to a remarkable degree lately. Civic leaders in the village of Glatigny in northeastern France last month held a ceremony officially exonerating Raphael Levy, a Jewish livestock trader, who had been convicted of ritually murdering a Christian child, and was tortured and burned at the stake for it in 1670.

Around the same time, in the cathedral in the city of Sandomierz, Poland, an 18th-century painting entitled Mord Rytualny ("Ritual Murder") was shown to the public for the first time in nearly a decade, with the approval of the Catholic Church and Jewish leaders, to educate the public. Finally, there is the release of a new national survey by the Center for Research on Prejudice at Warsaw University that found that 13% of Polish respondents agreed that "Jews use Christian blood for their ritual purposes," up 3% from the last poll in 2009. Meanwhile, only 35% rejected the charge outright, a decline from 49% in 2009.

Eight hundred years after its birth in Western Europe, the blood libel myth, though repudiated a thousand times over, remains a part of Western and now world culture. The blood libel today has its believers in Europe, but its greatest currency is in the Middle East. In November of 2013, Sheikh Ra'ad Salah, leader of the northern branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel, was convicted by a Jerusalem court of incitement to violence for a sermon where, among other things, he referred to "children of Europe whose blood was mixed into the holy bread," according to the indictment. His comments were widely seen as a reference to the blood libel myth that Jews use Christian blood to make matzo, though Mr. Salah insisted that his remarks were misinterpreted.

More important than direct expressions of the blood libel is the way the myth continues to serve as an unconscious foundation for anti-Semitic attitudes of Jews as "bloodsuckers," exploiters and parasites, even among those who may shun all superstition. The public vindication of Raphael Levy after 344 years, then, is not merely a well-intentioned exercise, but an extraordinarily meaningful one.

Thread