VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2008 #121
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Re: Movies with a Pro-White message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Get hold of a DVD of the movie and select the German language option...
The policeman sounds something like this guy. It's a mild version. He actually gets nastier, later in the trial. You'll have to turn up the volume a little, though:

Old January 29th, 2008 #122
Richard H.
Banned

Default Re: Movies with a Pro-White message

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
The Gauntlet
The Departed
Boondock Saints
the new centurions
the laughing policeman

Old February 27th, 2008 #123
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Ride With the Devil is a 1999 American Civil War drama directed by Ang Lee . The film starred Tobey Maguire , Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and folk / pop singer Jewel . The film was meant to be a summer blockbuster and it cost over US$ 35,000,000 to produce (a large sum for most Westerns ). However, it received pans and negative press after screenings. It was released on around 140 screens in the U.K. and made barely over £ ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ride_with_the_Devil - [cache] - Wikipedia, MSN, Ask

Wow, $35,000,000 millon in 1999 dollars! If jew media does not like a movie it matter's not what it cost a fellow jew.

For those who have not seen this yet. Enjoy.
Might be very well made, but I'll never give it a chance.
Ang Lee later directed "Brokeback Mountain".

Old March 16th, 2008 #124
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default "Titanic" (1943) on TCM!

Turner Classic Movies will show "Metropolis" (1926) at 11:15 pm and "Titanic" (1943) at 1:30 am tonight (evening of March 16, early morning of March 17).
"Titanic" stars Sybille Schmitz, who previously starred in "Vampyr" (1932).

Old June 18th, 2008 #125
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Default "They live" online

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9005367754264973286
Carpenters classic visual manual for White Nationalists showing :
1) the problem - Whites blinded by propaganda to the Jewish rule over us
2) the path to awakening - to understand that Jews are not like us i.e. they are not White and only act in their best interests, not ours and at the expense of White people
3) the solution, which is for us to gain control over the media. Thereafter or simultaneously, we need to regain control of our banking and tax systems.

We know what they did, we know how, we must simply do the same.
There are way more of us than there are of them.

Old June 30th, 2008 #126
Randolf Facto

Default Pro-White Movies - Reign Of Fire

I got a very strong heroic message from Reign Of Fire, in which all of the main characters were "our kind".

The Searchers was good except somewhat tainted by the fact that Jeffery Hunter is unconvincing as an alleged half-breed... he's one of the most Nordic looking actors you'd find. I could also see how some might complain about how John Wayne went soft at the end and didn't kill the girl, and instead suddenly embraced her, as if his previous statements and beliefs were really just macho posturing and not "words to live by" at all. Either the girl was tainted or she wasn't... so pick one and stick by it.

Mystic River, eh... I will say I was unexpectedly enthralled by how Sean Penn's wife really "stood by her man"... guess it's been so long since I've seen that sort of thing on the screen or in real life that I actually said "wow". But the general gist of the movie can't be recommended, and the perverts being middle-aged white men (one of which was a priest I believe) make this a movie that just leaves a bad taste.

Old August 1st, 2008 #127
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Arrowhead (1953), starring Charlton Heston, Milburn Stone
Great roles for Heston and a pre-Gunsmoke Stone.
Nearly as good as Birth of a Nation in its depiction of White Liberals.

Old August 1st, 2008 #128
Alex Linder
Administrator

If you reject "Ride with the Devil" because the director later did a fag movie, you ought to reject Heston for playing a race-mixer in at least one movie and marching for the communist takeover called civil rights.

Old August 1st, 2008 #129
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Then I should give Ride with the Devil a chance, because I really believe Arrowhead is a great film.
Then again, Heston may have had somewhat of an awakening between the mid-60s and the mid-80s or 90s.

Old August 1st, 2008 #130
Alex Linder
Administrator

Heston, Clint Eastwood and John Wayne are all race mixing liberals, and this is true in both their films and their private lives. A little admixture of patriotardic gunslinging doesn't change the facts.

Old August 1st, 2008 #131
Kaiser
Banned

I'm glad that Charlton is rotting in hell by now.

That Kike-niggerlover will have plenty of time to have fun with all the Kikes and Niggers down there as their butt-fucking partner.

Rot in Hell Kike.

Old August 1st, 2008 #132
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Soylent Green was in the early 70s. I don't think Heston was the same man by the mid-80s.

Old August 1st, 2008 #133
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
Soylent Green was in the early 70s. I don't think Heston was the same man by the mid-80s.
Soylent Green was a great film. One of my favorites. Heston didn't race-mix in that film. Chuck Conner's character had a black girlfriend.

Old August 1st, 2008 #134
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
Soylent Green was a great film. One of my favorites. Heston didn't race-mix in that film. Chuck Conner's character had a black girlfriend.
It's been a long time since I've seen it. I remember Joseph Cotten is killed early and Heston kills Conners near the end. Edward G.Robinson plays the part of the lovable and wise old jew friend of Heston.

Old August 1st, 2008 #135
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
It's been a long time since I've seen it. I remember Joseph Cotten is killed early and Heston kills Conners near the end. Edward G.Robinson plays the part of the lovable and wise old jew friend of Heston.
There were a a couple slimey jew characters in it. Such as the manager of fancy condominium complex, and the person that rented Cotton's condo after Cotton was killed.

Old August 1st, 2008 #136
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Heston, Clint Eastwood and John Wayne are all race mixing liberals, and this is true in both their films and their private lives. A little admixture of patriotardic gunslinging doesn't change the facts.
John Wayne?

Old August 1st, 2008 #137
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
Soylent Green was a great film. One of my favorites. Heston didn't race-mix in that film.
His friend/room mate/father [figure]/whatever-the-fuck/etc. in that film was this ‘wise old’ kike bastard, whom he cheered with ‘le'chaim’ in his house several times throughout the film.

(If that isn't enough. On Bolshewikipedia there's also a picture of him attending a ‘Civil Rights’ rally in the 1960s).

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; August 1st, 2008 at 09:27 PM.

Old October 13th, 2008 #138
Rad

Troy was a good pro-white movie, with people of good strong Aryan character. Notice how the lead star wasn't portrayed as a wimp, faggot, oddball, or else what? That's because it was directed by a European, Wolfgang Petersen.

Old October 15th, 2008 #139
Brett Quinn
Banned

Gangs of New York (Bill the Butcher)
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.
Scent of a Woman
Heat/Goodfellas (Shows White Genius and how the nigger is the fuck up. I.e. the driving scenes in both Heat and Goodfellas.)

Old October 15th, 2008 #140
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
Heat/Goodfellas (Shows White Genius and how the nigger is the fuck up. I.e. the driving scenes in both Heat and Goodfellas.)
The Departed has a similar scene where the stupid nigger fucks up the brilliant White plan.

Thread