Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2009 #1
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Default Yes, another woman-hating thread, and with good reason (news)

I just finished reading about this on Stormfront and felt a strong inclination to post the news here. This incident is particularly poignant because I'm seeing more and more mudsharks on the streets of Poland and it's really making me sick to my stomach. I can't recall the last time I saw a White man with a non-White female, but if you were to ask me about White females with shitskins/niggers, I wouldn't be able to tell you how many I've seen because they're so abundant.

The incident also struck a chord with me because I've a few acquaintances (White, non-educated) who treat their females (educated) like dirt and yet that kind of treatment only makes them more devoted to their men. It's a genuine master-slave relationship, and I'd have nothing against that if the males were worthy of being masters, but these aren't--they're just about the furthest thing from, actually, both intellectually and physically.

The weakness of the female mind and spirit truly knows no bounds.

So here's the tragic, infuriating story in a nutshell:

Premier League football star Calum Davenport is spending the evening with his mother and his sister Cara.

Unfortunately for the Davenports, Cara is a notorious mudshark. She is five months pregnant with a nigger. Calum isn't too pleased with the company she's keeping and voices his concerns. An argument breaks out. Cara calls someone. Not long after, two knife-wielding niggers storm in through the front door and viciously attack Calum and his mother.

The niggers specifically target Calum's legs and do so much damage that the poor lad faces the possibility of amputation. The mother is also stabbed and has to hospitalized. (Luckily, the surgery was a success and Calum will keep his legs, but his football career is over.)

Now what does Cara the mudshark whore do? Does she leave the nigger beast? Does she condemn his actions? Does she finally begin to understand that niggers are savages and that her brother's concerns were justified?

No. She loves the nigger. She will be with him to the very end. To hell with her mother, her brother, her family. Fuck them all.

I'll let the articles say the rest:

Quote:
Critical Footballer May Have Leg Amputated

A PREMIER LEAGUE football star was fighting for his life last night after crazed thugs repeatedly stabbed him in BOTH LEGS.

West Ham defender Calum Davenport's mum was also knifed in the horror attack at her house.

It is thought the attackers were determined to ensure dad-of-one Calum, 26, never plays again.

Sources last night said his injuries were so severe his left leg may have to be amputated - and the next 48 hours are critical.

His sister Cara, 28, was also at the house, which Calum bought for his mum. He is thought to have told Cara he did not like the crowd she was mixing with.

Soon afterwards two men turned up with a knife. A source said: "The family have been worried for a long time about the types of people Cara hangs about with.

"Calum mentioned this to her and a little while later there was a knock at the door. Calum opened it and that's when the attack happened."

Quote:
Calum Davenport attacker was like a mad man says witness

Stabbed football star Calum Davenport “looked dead” as a crazed attacker rained blows on him, a horrified witness revealed yesterday.

“I thought he was dead,” said Alex, who had been walking home from a friend’s house at 5am.

He described how the West Ham defender, 26, lay unconscious in the road as a “tall, mixed race man” stood over him, screaming.

“There was blood everywhere but the man still kept punching him in the head. I thought the man was dead. He wasn’t moving at all.

“His attacker was screaming, ‘This is what you get when you f*** around. You don’t f*** with us.’ He kept shouting it over and over and was so angry he was spitting as he said it.” Alex said he yelled for the man to stop, but added: “He just carried on hitting him. He wasn’t going to stop. He wanted to kill him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21619431/

Quote:
Knifed ace: Suspect is sister’s lover

A MAN suspected of trying to murder Premier League footballer Calum Davenport is his sister's boyfriend, The Sun can reveal.

Police arrested a 25-year-old man on suspicion of attempted murder in Derby on Saturday.

Sources named him as the boyfriend of Calum's sister Cara - thought to be five months pregnant with the alleged attacker's child.

Cara, 28, has been going out with him for about a year.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ers-lover.html

Quote:
Man charged over player stabbing

A 25-year-old man has been charged over an attack in Bedfordshire in which West Ham United footballer Calum Davenport was stabbed in the legs.

Worrell Whitehurst, of Finsley Walk, Derby, is charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent. [meaning he'll be out in a couple of years]

Mr Whitehurst is also accused of causing actual bodily harm to the player's mother Kim, 49, in an attack early on Saturday morning in Kempston.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8217595.stm

Quote:
His pregnant sister broke down in court today as she supported the lover accused of maiming the West Ham ace....

During the 20-minute court hearing, Cara whispered: "I love you" to her powerfully-built lover who appeared in the dock in a grey T-shirt and blue jeans.

She sat with friends and relatives of Whitehurst in the public gallery of Bedford Magistrates' Court.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-lose-leg.html

Here's the whore with her Obongo:

Here's just a short list of the whore's nigga bruthas on her Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/people/Cara-...rt/620708015):

Barrington BELGRAVE
Des CORION
Carlton Oliver DICKSON
John ELLIOTT
Vincent GILBERT
Gary JOHN
Ellis JOSEPH
Ewan MENDEZ
Sugar 'Sugaz' MORRISON
Anthony OGUNKOYA
Mike OXLONG
Wayne PAUL
Darren PRYCE
Jazz ROSE
Donnell SMITH
Mohammed UDDIN
Jhayon WILLIAMS
'X RAted' WILSON

Quote:
Darren Pryce

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Dar...yce/1580049710

Organisations:
Proud To Be Black

Bars, clubs and pubs:
I ♥ Skankin

One of her mudshark friends on Facebook:

And here's blonde-haired blue-eyed Calum Davenport, honourable Aryan man, once a great athlete, now maimed for life:

Old August 27th, 2009 #2
Tom McReen

Excellent work Bassanio. I thought about posting this story in the UK section when it happened but I forgot about it. It did occur to me that the two 'men' who stabbed the footballer in his legs may be nigs but I couldn't find anything at the time.

Again, great work. Hopefully White people will take notice and it will benefit our cause, the jew media can't keep it quiet as it's already a big story.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old August 27th, 2009 #3
Robert K.
Banned

I want to vomit. There's a reason women shouldn't be in politics. I am convinced that giving women political power is one of the major reasons for our civilizational downfall.

Old August 27th, 2009 #4
George Witzgall

unbelievable!

disgusting.

Old August 27th, 2009 #5
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Women do not respond to you like women should respond to men unless you show that you are in total control. That is what niggers act like, and why not. Not one goddamned person will take up the gun or the axe and rid their community of the foul beasts. In fact we have fat white tards acting like little faggot eunuchs worshipping them as if they are god, and congratulating them on the defilement of their own race's women.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; August 27th, 2009 at 09:52 PM.

Old August 27th, 2009 #6
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert König View Post
I want to vomit. There's a reason women shouldn't be in politics. I am convinced that giving women political power is one of the major reasons for our civilizational downfall.
I have come to the same conclusion. As soon as women got their rights they began to ruin everything about white civilization. Of course the jew brought the "rights" movement and also made them whores as well. I am surprised that mudsharks and niggers were allowed to walk in Poland so out in the open with no fear of attack. Poland is way to friendly with the JEwSA and seems to be following its footsteps.

I used to drive a taxi at night and every summer the Euro girls would come over on work visas. I always saw they with niggers or arabs. Always. The same with the babysitter aupairs. The French and German girls were the BIGGEST whores. The least were the Russians. I would get a call at 3-4AM and arrive to see a blonde girl come out of a house kissing her nigger goodbye. Then she would sneak back into her rich families house where she worked and lived. Disgusting whores.

Old August 27th, 2009 #7
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Women do not respond to you like women should respond to men unless you show that you are in total control. That is what niggers act like, and why not. Not one goddamned person will take up the gun or the axe and rid their community of the foul beasts. In fact we have fat white tards acting like little faggot eunuchs worshipping them as if they are god, and congratulating them on the defilement of their own race's women.
I see the same thing everwhere. Little wiggers tagging along blacks to try to be cool. They speak more ebonics then their nigger friends.

Old August 27th, 2009 #8
Karl Lueger

Because of this horrible attack against a Human by niggers,
the EPL will collapse financially since NO White man will ever defile himself by watching niggers
and surely there will never be another White kid at any football grounds thought to admire niggers chasing a ball..
until some day at school when same niggers play football with the kid?

such effects will resonate over Europa and professional football will end.

Of-course not, that would mean lemmings are capable of thought and that is not the case, nor will it never happen.

"He described how the West Ham defender, 26, lay unconscious in the road as a “tall, mixed race man” stood over him, screaming.
“There was blood everywhere but the man still kept punching him in the head. I thought the man was dead. He wasn’t moving at all.
“His attacker was screaming, ‘This is what you get when you f*** around. You don’t f*** with us.’ "

there is NO such thing as a nigger-lover;
cunts who engage in such acts are insane, filled with hatred which they project on daddy, brother or
any White kid in the world; defiling themselves is just away to express their insanity,
obviously they will embrace any harm or violence against Whites because of their diseased minds.

There-is absolutely nothing wrong with hating those twats,
its a good thing such things have become niggers themselves,
suicide through miscegenation,
the only problem is when a Human suffers because of kikefucked cunts.

As justified violence, Calum should have killed the cunt and nigger the first chance he had,
however in jew-run societies that is not currently possible.

insane women and niggers are symptom of disease called jew.

Rambo, John J.

Old August 27th, 2009 #9
Robert K.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
I have come to the same conclusion. As soon as women got their rights they began to ruin everything about white civilization. Of course the jew brought the "rights" movement and also made them whores as well. I am surprised that mudsharks and niggers were allowed to walk in Poland so out in the open with no fear of attack. Poland is way to friendly with the JEwSA and seems to be following its footsteps.

I used to drive a taxi at night and every summer the Euro girls would come over on work visas. I always saw they with niggers or arabs. Always. The same with the babysitter aupairs. The French and German girls were the BIGGEST whores. The least were the Russians. I would get a call at 3-4AM and arrive to see a blonde girl come out of a house kissing her nigger goodbye. Then she would sneak back into her rich families house where she worked and lived. Disgusting whores.
Argh. I don't even want to think about it.

Old August 27th, 2009 #10
Johnny James

Well fucking think about it. It's happening more and more. I wish we could take a worldwide vote, and say, all women that want to breed with a nigger, curry-nigger, sand-nigger, rice-nigger, bean-nigger, go to America and do it. Any White that wants their children to be White should go to Europe. Other than that, I'd rather the whole fucking goddamned world be nuked before the kikes turn us all into savage mullatos. FUCKING KIKES. FUCK THEM ALL.

Old August 28th, 2009 #11
Derrick Beukeboom

Itz England. They are a defeated nation. Of course many other formerly white countries are not far behind. A few other Euro sort of women would give the worthless Brit whores a run for their money. Yet, nothing compares to the level of mudsharking addiction seen amongst the British females.

The muds basically have already conquered them.
We can safely say that Ian Stuart and the 70s and 80s English Nationalists were 100% correct.

Thank you English nigger loving sluts for helping to prove the WN cause once again.

Behold Poland and other Eastern European people, just look West..your future beckons.

Old August 28th, 2009 #12
Rick Wright
Banned

I've reached the conclusion that the average White female does not value culture or intelligence.

Old August 28th, 2009 #13
Fissile
Banned

Every time I see a thread like this, I'm convinced that half the people who post here are retarded, and the other half are Feds engaging in cointelpro.

Isn't this exactly the stereotype that jews perpetuate about WN; losers who can't get laid, and are jealous of niggers for having more money and sex?

As I said before, I've never seen a White woman with a nigger who didn't have some very obvious physical and/or mental shortcomings.

Now I'm going to make a request that I've never made on any net forum every. Board mods, next time a thread like this is posted, please dump it down in the tard corral where it belongs.

Old August 28th, 2009 #14
Tulpar

Even whitout this thread or the high amount of stories like this, any man can see that women especially the ones from this generation who where raised under "Feminism" (liberalism for the weaker sex) whitout any rules nor conformity from the rules of men are to be nothing but born traitors, to their race and pretty much everything as long as it won't affect them personally, of course.

Oh and his sister looks like a JAP.

"He kept shouting it over and over and was so angry he was spitting as he said it"

Niggers can't do anything but get stuck on "repeat" do they? Probably is a side effect of stuttering from having such limited brain capacities.

Last edited by Tulpar; August 28th, 2009 at 06:48 AM.

Old August 28th, 2009 #15
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpar View Post
Even whitout this thread or the high amount of stories like this, any man can see that women especially the ones from this generation who where raised under "Feminism" (liberalism for the weaker sex) whitout any rules nor conformity from the rules of men are to be nothing but born traitors, to their race and pretty much everything as long as it won't affect them personally, of course.

Oh and his sister looks like a JAP.

"He kept shouting it over and over and was so angry he was spitting as he said it"

Niggers can't do anything but get stuck on "repeat" do they? Probably is a side effect of stuttering from having such limited brain capacities.
I say fuck women!

Old August 28th, 2009 #16
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Wright View Post
I've reached the conclusion that the average White female does not value culture or intelligence.
True. They like money, excitement, drama, social standing, good looks and big dicks.

As for money, they don't care where it comes from as long as they are able to spend without limit. The movie meme of the upstanding woman who is distraught after finding out their husband did x for the money no longer seems to exist in the vast majority. They can rationalize it away just like the cunt in the story rationalizing away the near murder of her brother. The only time it actually matters is when the woman is bored or wants a new man and is ready to get divorced, and will use the fact of the origin of the wealth to her benefit if need be.

Oh, let's look in 8 months where the nigger is. If he gets away with the crime or gets little time, he will either leave or just use her as a money and pussy faucet. Or, if he gets any substantial time, she will be weeping and visiting for years, with little LeBuhrhead tagging along, and making her brother out to be more and more evil in the eyes of the hell spawn beast nigger. This will result in his possible death when the nigger gets out.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old August 28th, 2009 #17
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Isn't this exactly the stereotype that jews perpetuate about WN; losers who can't get laid, and are jealous of niggers for having more money and sex?
Perhaps if you took some reading comprehension classes you'd come to realize that this thread isn't about losers who can't get laid. It's about young Aryan men being maimed for life because of spoiled, filthy, unrepentant mudsharks. It's also about why mudsharking is so popular amongst females, that is, it is about the weakness of females, as eloquently explained by Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and a number of other exceptional men who were no doubt losers who couldn't get laid and hated niggers for having more money.

Quote:
As I said before, I've never seen a White woman with a nigger who didn't have some very obvious physical and/or mental shortcomings.
Unlike yourself, I don't have the privilege of engaging every mudshark I see in conversation so as to evaluate her intellect. Therefore, I can only judge by what I see, and what I see, in my country and abroad, is very often aesthetically pleasing.

And let's face it: a woman's worth increases in proportion to her looks, not her intellect. This board alone proves it, where every virtual Adonis picks apart photos of even the most attractive looking women.

Old August 28th, 2009 #18
Vektor7
I Come in Peace....

It's unfortunate that many families still try to embrace these degenerates at the expense of their normal siblings - exposing them to unnecessary trauma and disgrace.
They should be viewed as mistakes ... and discarded.
In the same way an artist discards a failed painting or sculpture.
Engaging in anthropomorphism with someone who is clearly intent on destroying you and everything you stand for is a form of suicide.

Old August 28th, 2009 #19
Kievsky

The very definition of culture is the knowledge passed from generation to generation. I sure hope that the mistake of mudsharking is a lesson not lost on the next generation.

I know of a couple of cases of middle class white female mudshark misery. It never turned out good, and in one case the mudshark is doing hard time in prison for being a drug mule for her pet nigger. In another case, a very attractive professional girl is not getting another mate after breeding a mulatto and actually marrying the nigger for a very short-lived "marriage." This girl is a natural blonde and losing her to mudsharking was a damned shame, but I talked to her momma and got most of the story. Her mother is Scandinavian and complained that she was always the disciplinarian, and the father was "too nice" (aka weak). The mother sees that I've maintained a marriage for a dozen years now and do a lot to raise my kid, and I do my share of disciplining, and in a moment of sad honesty she said to me, " (her daughter) is a good girl, but she's made some mistakes in life, particularly with her choice of men" (in other words, her choice of a nigger).

The thing to understand is that niggers are extremely boastful, and they carry it off with a natural ease. The mudshark drug mule doing hard time was convinced her "husband" was a "record producer," because he rapped into a tape recorder.

Whites are naturally polite, and are not inclined to expose a bullshit artist out of politeness, and just plain take the risk and make them feel unwelcome (and be ready for a physical attack). The above mentioned football player would have had a better tack had he confronted the nigger and humiliated it in front of his sister,when it didn't have a knife, and then fought it in a fair fight, one on one. Even if the sister didn't want to break up with the nigger, it's possible to make the nigger feel sufficiently unwelcome that it slinks off to find a different victim.

Old August 28th, 2009 #20
Stefan Francis
Blue Eyed Dissenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
The very definition of culture is the knowledge passed from generation to generation. I sure hope that the mistake of mudsharking is a lesson not lost on the next generation.

I know of a couple of cases of middle class white female mudshark misery. It never turned out good, and in one case the mudshark is doing hard time in prison for being a drug mule for her pet nigger. In another case, a very attractive professional girl is not getting another mate after breeding a mulatto and actually marrying the nigger for a very short-lived "marriage." This girl is a natural blonde and losing her to mudsharking was a damned shame, but I talked to her momma and got most of the story. Her mother is Scandinavian and complained that she was always the disciplinarian, and the father was "too nice" (aka weak). The mother sees that I've maintained a marriage for a dozen years now and do a lot to raise my kid, and I do my share of disciplining, and in a moment of sad honesty she said to me, " (her daughter) is a good girl, but she's made some mistakes in life, particularly with her choice of men" (in other words, her choice of a nigger).

The thing to understand is that niggers are extremely boastful, and they carry it off with a natural ease. The mudshark drug mule doing hard time was convinced her "husband" was a "record producer," because he rapped into a tape recorder.

Whites are naturally polite, and are not inclined to expose a bullshit artist out of politeness, and just plain take the risk and make them feel unwelcome (and be ready for a physical attack). The above mentioned football player would have had a better tack had he confronted the nigger and humiliated it in front of his sister,when it didn't have a knife, and then fought it in a fair fight, one on one. Even if the sister didn't want to break up with the nigger, it's possible to make the nigger feel sufficiently unwelcome that it slinks off to find a different victim.
Niggers don't fight the way a White man fights. As a matter of fact I've seen a 'nigger-fight' when I was down in NYC. These two apes started to snap back and forth, exchanging 'rapped' insults before they actually made contact. The moment the larger of the two looked the other way for a moment the other landed a sucker punch to the guys neck. They use deceitful tactics when in a fight. It is no surprise that they jumped this guy and went at him with knives. Thats simply what they do.

Tags
just another victim, mudshark misery

Thread