Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2015 #101
polnick

jewsign Masters Of The Herd

Tough bulls are masters of the herd, they have their choice of the juiciest looking young cows. But only after a tough fight the bull get laid, but he does not calm down. The cow must be punished for giving him a hard time, a few bites and kicks will teach that young cow a lesson. The abused young cow will tougher to screw in her next encounter because she was kicked and bitten, rather than cuddled and kissed. Mother Nature was the winner because the cow is sure to birth a tough cow or bull.

Old August 27th, 2015 #102
Alexander M.

Default Dinosaur Media Hit By Friendly Fire

In Virgina the dinosaur media took another hit today as one of the "affirmative action" animals they had hired started "busting" on its former colleagues, an all-American version of the moose-limb magazine massacre in El-France. They lied for the jew, now they die for it.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.co...ndly-fire.html

Old August 30th, 2015 #103
polnick

Proper use of the sword can protect the home against an invasion of 20 Jive Talkers. Japanese Teachers are needed for 20 hours of training. Close in house fighting will disable the gun and have the users hand chopped off. Lights must be off and military night goggles worn.

Old September 12th, 2015 #104
Alexander M.

Default 30 "Teens" Attack Whites

People in the future are going to struggle to understand the negro delusion that gripped the U.S.S.A. in its final days, the insane belief that a failed race carrying foreign genetic material from an unknown primitive source could somehow be integrated into a modern technological society. Anyone with eyes can immediately see that they've got more in common with homo erectus than any White person and "races" intelligence testing has confirmed beyond any doubt what was obvious just by honest observation. This evolutionary dead-end must be removed. Over fifty years of appeasement has done nothing to change the "content of their character," if anything it emboldened the living fossils to prey on us.

Two teenage brothers were “savagely attacked” Sunday night following the Kipona fireworks display, according to police.

The victims of the dark savagery were White, a detail that can only be gathered by reading much deeper into this tale for the memory hole.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.co...ck-whites.html

Old September 22nd, 2015 #105
Alexander M.

Default Omaha Diversity: Whites Battered in "Fight"

The negro is a failed race that is unable to live in a civilized nation and unable to build one left to its own devices. Only an idiot, a careerist with a lot to lose or a marxist true-believer would disagree with such a self-evident statement. The low intelligence, the poor impulse control, the total and complete inability to connect current actions to future outcomes and the general demonic ugliness and childish lack of understanding of these genetic aliens dooms them to a life of superstition, idiocy and violence. Stir in their hatred of their White benefactors, birthed by mindless jealousy and nurtured by jewish propaganda and we're living next to a evolutionary dead-end that wants us violently dead. As the constraints on their behavior are removed (Arresting them is "races!") the situation worsens and the War on Whites silently rages from coast-to-coast.

A brutal beating video has gone viral and now Omaha Police are investigating who's behind the chaos.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.com/

Old September 30th, 2015 #106
Alexander M.

Default Disabled White Senior Citizens Attacked by Negro Animals

I often wonder what it will be like growing old in whatever vile ruin replaces the rotting corpse of the U.S.S.A. What will it be like being a hated minority in my own country, being surrounded by violent and moronic tar-complected animals that want me and everyone I care about dead? We can draw some insight into the dark future from today's story. It's a senseless and brutal crime directed at the most helpless available victims, it's a clear illustration of what will remain if we lose, if the jewish enemy and the multi-cult doom it promotes is not replaced with a White Nation. If I ever had second thoughts about why I fight the encroaching darkness a story like this would banish them forever.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.co...-attacked.html

Old October 1st, 2015 #107
Todd Fletch

Negroids are literally a different species. No neanderthal blood in those folks like the other EVOLVED races.

Blacks are scientifically shown to literally be the race that evolution left behind. Yet there is zero trace of the whole pre missing link hominids in the Watermelon People. Ironic considering that neanderthals are a step behind on the evolutionary ladder, how did these much more advanced than African blooded people get to be so much more advanced? Well, for obvious reasons, that answer is being covered up since the 50s or so.

I am not saying that all Negroids are sub 80 IQ. But what you could at the very least figuratively be called "masonic science" not only hides the overwhelming evidence and studies that proved they are literally a different species, it also goes out of its way to publically shame and RUIN anyone who just writes what I just wrote.

If I were a public figure, for simply stating the raw scientific evidence I just typed the two paragraphs above, my career would not only be over and trashed, I would ironically painted as a hick, a simpleton, despite having a blood line loaded with above average IQ. It would be done through the press, the social media, attacks on all forms.

YET scum like the senior citizen mauling ones are crimes hushed by the media.

The evidence is out there in PLAIN site that the niggers are indeed used as a battering ram against the white civilzed society. By the zionists. By the powers to be. I frankly cannot imagine what their end game is or how far that rabbit hole goes. But it does not look good to me.

All one can do in my humble opinion is mind their Ps and Qs and be a race realist. Because people are not only trained NOT to be able to handle the truth, they are trained to crucify you if you mention any form of race realism. Hence in my case, I give the red pill on race in blue pill wording to those lemmings. Those well trained sheeple there. It is what it IS!

Last edited by Todd Fletch; October 3rd, 2015 at 11:36 AM.

Old October 20th, 2015 #108
Alexander M.

Default This is Minnesota: Somali Rapes Child

We need a lot more of the worst available African negroes in White areas. If you don't like being displaced and destroyed that's "races." Instead, you have a lot of work ahead of you, goyim. When the living fossil fails it's your fault, after all. There wasn't enough appeasement, insufficient "gibs," failure to properly embrace self-annihilation. There is no bottom floor, no critical mass where the sacrifices will be declared sufficient, only a campaign of genocide and the endless dark night that will follow. If you're White and have even the slightest loyalty to this kosher apparatus you're either insane, profiting from it (for now), retarded or some combination of these. They want us dead and they're not even trying to conceal that desire any more.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.co...pes-child.html

Old October 20th, 2015 #109
Hiles Bro
Banned

Completely desensitized.

Old October 25th, 2015 #110
Alexander M.

Default 17-Year-Old White Man Murdered by Blacks While Stood by His Car

Metro police have made an arrest in the murder of a teen at the James Cayce Homes earlier this month.

Ian Patterson, 17, was shot on Oct. 11 while standing outside his car in the parking lot of the public housing development on South 7th Street.

Officers found Patterson in the driver’s seat of his car, he was rushed to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where he later died.

http://www.dailystormer.com/17-year-...od-by-his-car/

Old October 31st, 2015 #111
Alexander M.

Default This week's REAL hate crimes

Deputy Ben Fields was fired.

Fields gained national notoriety when he arrested a black teen girl at a school in Columbia, SC.

Classmates video recorded the take down using cell phones. Once posted on social media the recordings went viral allowing the predatory left to seize the moment.

It was obvious, they explained, that racism was at the core of the arrest. Specifically the left bemoaned the brute force used during the arrest.

An early report quoted a local resident who complained that black women were unduly abused by authorities.

While the media is eager to exploit instances of violence involving black Americans, it fails to note that nearly all are responses to black provocation and blatant disregard for the rule of law.

The media also deceives us by ignoring the epidemic of black violence committed against white women.

http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2015/1...te-crimes.html

Old October 31st, 2015 #112
Hiles Bro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Deputy Ben Fields was fired.

Fields gained national notoriety when he arrested a black teen girl at a school in Columbia, SC.

Classmates video recorded the take down using cell phones. Once posted on social media the recordings went viral allowing the predatory left to seize the moment.

It was obvious, they explained, that racism was at the core of the arrest. Specifically the left bemoaned the brute force used during the arrest.

An early report quoted a local resident who complained that black women were unduly abused by authorities.

While the media is eager to exploit instances of violence involving black Americans, it fails to note that nearly all are responses to black provocation and blatant disregard for the rule of law.

The media also deceives us by ignoring the epidemic of black violence committed against white women.

http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2015/1...te-crimes.html

Mr. 'Experience molds perception', with all due respect, do you get paid to post all of these?

Old November 7th, 2015 #113
Alexander M.

Default White Food Deliveryman Murdered by Black Male in Indianapolis in yet another Robbery Gone Wrong (and being in the wrong place at the wrong time)

The wrong place.

At the wrong time.

A robbery gone wrong (after all, the police say the black male responsible for his death was just trying to rob him...).

And it cost a white man, merely trying to deliver food, his life.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...rdered-by.html

Old November 9th, 2015 #114
Alexander M.

Default "...it was one of the most disturbing things I've witnessed": Two Black Police Officers Murder Six-Year-old Autistic White Child

White Lives Matter.

Three words. Four syllables.

The world will literally tremble when these seemingly insignificant words are united, forming a rallying cry so obvious as to forever erase the insanity of the "race doesn't matter/exist" era preceding it.

White Lives Matter.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...ng-things.html

Old November 29th, 2015 #115
Alexander M.

Default His name is Paul Monchnik: 91-year-old white man executed by 17-year-old black suspect in 83% black Detroit

91-years-old.

A productive member of society for all those years on earth.

An immigrant from Poland, who lived his adult years in Detroit, a city whose white population seemingly vanished during his lifetime until it became Africa in America.

Now he is dead.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...-year-old.html

Old December 16th, 2015 #116
Alexander M.

Default Why No National Outcry Over Murder of White Pastor’s Wife?

Black conservative insists white Americans need to stand up and demand truth from the mainstream media.

A particularly grisly home invasion and robbery on November 10 resulted in the sexual assault and murder of the pregnant wife of a leading pastor in the Indianapolis area. Amanda Blackburn, 28, was 12 weeks pregnant when she was attacked in her house in the early morning hours.

http://therealistreport.com/why-no-n...-pastors-wife/

Thread