VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 25th, 2007 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Default Transvestite Nigger Murdered.

They don't even use more than one sentence per paragraph. Guess the local niggers can't read more than one sentence paragraphs. Never heard of this nigger myself so it must not have been that well known. Stupid msm bastards.

Well-Known Local Female Impersonator Murdered.

Link here.

(MOBILE, Ala.) March 24 -- Police search for two suspected killers. Their victim, a well-known local female impersonator. NBC 15's Andrea Ramey reports.

"It was a big gun sound 'bam, bam, bam' three shots," said Fred Franklin.

Police say two teenage boys shot 42-year old Kent Perry multiple times in his own house. Perry later died at USA Medical Center.

"They tried to give him blood, but his body wouldn't take the blood," said Kent's sister Barbara Perry.

Investigators say the two boys knew Perry... but investigators don't know why they shot him.

"I don't know what happened. I don't know how it happened," said Kent's mother, Ethel Perry.

Before Perry died, he had a chance to describe his killers to police. He also had enough time to call his mother.

"He just told me, 'momma, I called to tell you, I love you and I just got shot. I'm fixing to go to the hospital."

Kent Perry was a local entertainer for more than twenty years. At B-Bob's in downtown Mobile, Perry frequently performed as a female impersonator under the stage name "Rosalyn Heights."

Word of Perry's death quickly spread throughout the community and online, numerous emotional messages are posted on B-Bob's MySpace webpage.
"Didn't bother nobody, never bother nobody," said Barbara Perry.

The suspects are described as two black males in their late teens, 5'6" - 5'7," weighing 130 to 145 pounds. One has a medium complexion with short twists in his hair. The other has a light complexion with a short hair cut. If you have any information, call police.

Last edited by OTPTT; March 25th, 2007 at 04:43 AM.

Old March 25th, 2007 #2
Enemy_of_Juden

I couldn't have distinguished between him and a nigger female without it being specified he was a transvestite, since the nigger females are so ugly.

Old March 25th, 2007 #3
Steve B
Banned

Nig was givin head, now he be dead.

Old March 25th, 2007 #4
OTPTT
Banned

I had to explain to a friend a while ago about the significance of the heading:

Well-Known Local Female Impersonator Murdered.

The reality is that this freak was a nigger who dressed in drag and went to gay bars. The local Jew controlled media paints him as a "well known local personality" and not the nigger faggot he was in reality. Just another nigger queer taking it up the ass who died like the majority of niggers which happens to be at the hand of other niggers with guns.

Anyone else see my point? And their propaganda effort? Stupid Amerikwans fall for it every time.
T

Last edited by OTPTT; March 25th, 2007 at 03:30 PM.

Old March 25th, 2007 #5
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
"Didn't bother nobody, never bother nobody," said Barbara Perry.
From this I get that he bothered a lot of people, all of the time, thus probably deserved death?

Old March 25th, 2007 #6
webb33

::shudder::

well...at least theres one less now......

Old March 25th, 2007 #7
Ironguard1940

Default And they say WN forums are all gloom and doom

Good news, one less nigger and one less queer in this world!!!

Old March 27th, 2007 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Default "It is not a hate crime," Gallichant said Sunday.

Teens face murder charge

Monday, Mrch 26, 2007 By SUSAN DAKER

Staff Reporter

Two teenagers were arrested and charged with murder Sunday in connection with the shooting of a female impersonator Friday night in his south central Mobile home, police said.
Antwon Dunn, 16, and Derrick Dailey, 16, both of Mobile, were taken into custody but were awaiting booking into Mobile County Metro Jail late Sunday, police spokesman Officer Eric Gallichant said.
Investigators believed Dunn to be the shooter and Dailey to be his accomplice, Gallichant said. Gallichant said investigators were still working on a motive for the Friday shooting.

"It is not a hate crime," Gallichant said Sunday.

[Me: Apparently Antwon and Derrick are niggers. Guess niggers can't hate other niggers to the point of their being able to commit a "hate crime" upon another nigger. I bet the dead queer, cross dressing nigger would disagree and if he could talk he might say that 'dem niggas was hatin' on me fo sho'.]

Under Alabama law, if someone 16 or older commits a Class A felony, then that person is automatically tried as an adult. Murder is a class A felony, punishable by 10 years to life in prison, according to state law.
Kent Perry, who went by the stage name Ms. Rosalyn Heights, was shot several times about 8 p.m. in the 1200 block of Racetrack Lane, which is off Ann Street near Taylor Park, Gallichant said Saturday.
Perry, 41, was taken to the University of South Alabama Medical Center, where he later died from his injuries, Gallichant said.
Investigators believe Perry and the teenagers knew each other, Gallichant said.
Perry was a frequent entertainer at B-Bob's, a downtown club, and at Emerald City in Pensacola, where he lip-synched to songs by Aretha Franklin, Billie Holiday, Patti LaBelle and others, said his sister, Barbara Perry.
He had been performing since the mid-1980s, his family said. "He was like a legend," Barbara Perry said Saturday. "Very well-known. His shows were real good; he really enjoyed it."
Kino White, the victim's cousin, said, "His lifestyle was different than everyone else's in the community, but they loved him for it. ... Everyone knew him and loved him as Rosalyn Heights."

Thread