VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2009 #21
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
The paper doesn't pretend to reach every single person who receives it. Obviously there will be people who don't want to listen. If out of every 1000 people who received the paper.. if only one white man agreed with our message, i would still think it is worth it.
You once again demonstrate your inability to think Varg those math classes are having no effect .

Okay let's say that one out of one thousand people reads it says "yeah okay I agree" and then goes on with life or maybe posts a few hundred messages on VNN. Okay let's assume that is true, every 200 papers costs 20 bucks that means just to get that 1 out of 1000 people you spend 100! dollars, this is the apex of inefficiency essentially 2000 dollars have been taken out of the general group for 20 people to agree maybe half of them to join and maybe one to do anything and he would have to also keep spending money on top of this 2000 to become an activist. This is a self-perpetuating money hole. There are many other strategies that could work way better, just use your heads. For one quit throwing newspapers on people's driveways, people who live in houses don't give a shit most of the time, redo the paper completely , shorten it by ten fold and start handing it out in dorms , campuses etc , find the youth and target them its a no fucking brainer .

Last edited by psychologicalshock; November 8th, 2009 at 11:49 AM.

Old November 8th, 2009 #22
Marvin Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Let the trolls and Jewish agents explain this: Why do they never mention the fact that a member of The Order snitched on Glenn Miller FIRST? In other words, they started it, not Miller. If they hadn't snitched first, Miller would be virtually unknown today. The Order led the Feds straight to Glenn Miller's front door. The rest, as they say, is history. Get your facts straight, assholes. As usual, you're only telling part of the story.
I was about to mention this, thanks for bringing it up. They should read the whole story, but some people prefer their own version of events.

Quote:
And who the fuck is this "Gabry Ponte"?
Possibly Commander Curt Melcur Maynard here to reclaim his past glory.

Old November 8th, 2009 #23
Gabry Ponte
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Nash View Post
I was about to mention this, thanks for bringing it up. They should read the whole story, but some people prefer their own version of events.

Possibly Commander Curt Melcur Maynard here to reclaim his past glory.
Who are you really Marvin? You were banned just awhile ago. What are you doing back???

Old November 8th, 2009 #24
Marvin Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
Who are you really Marvin? You were banned just awhile ago. What are you doing back???
Trying to collect info for Splc, Gabry? Who are you?

Old November 8th, 2009 #25
Gabry Ponte
Banned

???????????????

Old November 8th, 2009 #26
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post

Let's not forget his service in the military as a "green beret" which turns out is a load of shit, he was actually some kind of paper pushing bookkeeper instead. But since he talks so tough I guess he earned the right to be whomever he wants.....Right?

C'mon bro.

You have to know the Army does not pass out Green Berets to everyone that asks for one. And that was still the White American Army. I gotta believe the Special Forces were more selective in Miller's day than they are today in our new mud-intensive Imperial Guards.

Say what you want about the dude, but questioning his toughness is pretty laughable.

For what it is worth, I have contributed to TAA & TWPL for years and I've yet to have my door broken in by Feds. /shrug.

Old November 8th, 2009 #27
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Donald and Marvin are just two of Millers bitches. They suck his cock and toot his horn. Pay them no attention.

Old November 8th, 2009 #28
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Great spend even MORE MONEY to get the damn things and not get on a list. Whoever throws money out like this seriously needs to just throw it in a fire , it would do them more good.

The vast majority of people don't need PO boxes so renting it would be purely for this, it might not be much but these fees add up quick-like.
Why the fuck do you care so much what other people do? Did anyone say YOU had to do it? No. So quit complaining about what other people want to do with their time and money. P.O boxes only cost a few bucks a month.. Almost everyone I know has one. But again no one was forcing anyone to do anything.

If you don't want to support anything related to VNN because your scared of being on Santa's naughty list.. then don't.. keep your mouth shut about it and keep it to yourself .. and dont come on here trying to attack everything related to VNN.

All you want to do is attack anything related to VNN because you're a jealous little girl in a clique with other jealous little girls, who spend 99% of their time attacking and obsessing about men on a forum on the internet.

Old November 8th, 2009 #29
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
Donald and Marvin are just two of Millers bitches. They suck his cock and toot his horn. Pay them no attention.
I'm not sure there is anyone else posting here that has quite the obsession with penis that you possess. In most of your posts you appear to include a gratuitous 'suck this,' 'suck that,' and 'muh dick.' You're not long for these parts.

Tags
agent provocateur

Thread