Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2004 #1
brutus

Default Niggers in your TV 24-7

Can anyone explain to me why 99.9% TV commercials have to feature a nigger in the ad?

All of the advertisers seem to be compelled to insert a nigger or two into all commercials.

Some times the ads are so contrived they're laughable.

Most ads are "slice-of-life-commercials" where the ad will show a family in their day to day activities and then the "product" will be discussed by one of the commercial's actors portraying a family member.

The commercials go like this:

It's as if they clean-up the niggers and put them in White people's clothes and place them in a White home and then get the niggers to act "just like white people would".

The one with the niggers watching ice hockey was hilarious. And they always seem to like to show a nigger-father imparting some kind of wisdom.
to his little nigger-son. We all know that's impossible!

I've always noticed the niggers in the TV ads..........but lately, they're in all of them. I really mean, every fucking one of them!!!!

My wife is getting tired of hearing me yell at the TV, "Look! There's another god damn nigger!" No sir! Please don't think that I'm exaggerating......and I'm not seeing little green negroes running around the bushes outside of my house........I simply believe that zog is turning-up his propaganda machine to completely immerse us in nigger imagery for some reason.

Any ideas?

Old May 11th, 2004 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default This will make you feel better....

Television ad for "Ghetto Airlines"...
http://www.brainwashstudios.com/ghetto_air.html

Do what I did and...

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited by Rob Roy MacGregor; May 11th, 2004 at 04:30 AM.

Old May 11th, 2004 #3
Exterminance
Canadian WN

We need to start making WN TV shows like crazy. They might not make it to mainstream channels but we can distribute them via the Internet. I'm planning to purchase a $700 camcorder sometime over the next couple of years (it has to be a long-term plan due to other priorities). I'm sure some WNs out there have camcorders, now get some friends together and start laying out plots and stories!

One day we'll have control of the TV. Spend Your Day With The KKK on one channel, phone in to Debate A Creator on another channel, regular NS parade coverage... until then, a few pro-White sitcoms, and maybe some soap operas, floating around the Net will be a blessing and a relief.

Old May 11th, 2004 #4
Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Can anyone explain to me why 99.9% TV commercials have to feature a nigger in the ad?....
And if you notice the nigger is often the wise, worldly, technically skilled laid back type while any White guy shown is a hopeless, fumbling, unsure of himself doofus who needs assistance from the calm, patient, understanding negro.

Those "slice o' life" ads where they've inserted negroes into a suburban type household that's White in every respect except for the actors are pure fantasy. There are no negroes, or negro domiciles or negro families like that.

Old May 11th, 2004 #5
Jason

Man, you're not kidding. Turn on that TV and it's just NIGGER after NIGGER after NIGGER...

You're not hallucinating. Most ads have niggers and every other ad features a white chick with a nigger.

TV is a jew death ray so it's best to just turn it off anyway.

Old May 11th, 2004 #6
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Man, you're not kidding. Turn on that TV and it's just NIGGER after NIGGER after NIGGER...

You're not hallucinating. Most ads have niggers and every other ad features a white chick with a nigger.

TV is a jew death ray so it's best to just turn it off anyway.
I threw away my last TV set in 1998, right before I moved to West Virginia. Already, niggers were present in TV ads in high disproportion, and the over-representation must have gotten worse if you fellows are commenting on it now. Not having watched television much for a while, I have to take your word for it.

But I predict that you won't toss your own TV sets. I once tried to persuade a bunch of Southern Baptists to do that. Somehow or other I got invited to preach at a Wednesday night prayer meeting. So I prepared a sermon on the evils of televised Jewish counterculture propaganda. They agreed with me when I told them that television was the #1 way "the Devil" (when dealing with Christians, you must use their euphemisms) gets into their homes. They agreed that throwing away their sets was the right thing to do. But none of them did.

I've noticed that about Christians. They go to church to learn "moral lessons," but the only ones they follow are those that are backed up by prevailing social norms - the ones "the Devil" doesn't care one way or the other about.

Very few Christians can be motivated to change their habits in order to avoid evil, or "flee temptation" as they say, if doing so is difficult or uncomfortable. Even their preachers usually can't persuade them to do this, and most of them learn that it is useless to try. Whatever cognitive dissonance he makes them feel with his oratory will nearly always be resolved, by his congregation, in favor of forgetting his message, just as soon as he stops talking. And he'll only get a hearing while he's on the podium; at any other time, the Christian he's talking to will change the subject just as fast as he can.

Anyway, I couldn't convince any of that group of Southern Baptists to give up TV. I asked them again, about a year afterward, how many had thrown their TV sets away as I'd suggested they all do. Not one had. The Jews have well and truly caged their brains.

I have noticed that the percentage of niggers displayed in Internet ads has risen. Here a nigger, there a nigger, everywhere a nigger, nigger... The friendly nigger. The smiling nigger. The dominant nigger. The understanding nigger. The knowledgeable, capable, competent nigger. It does cause something similar to nausea or vertigo after a while.

You can see the same trend in the picture ads hung in some drug stores and department stores, such as RITE AID and WAL-MART.

Jerry Abbott

Last edited by Jenab; May 11th, 2004 at 06:16 AM. Reason: spelling and diction

Old May 11th, 2004 #7
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
And if you notice the nigger is often the wise, worldly, technically skilled laid back type while any White guy shown is a hopeless, fumbling, unsure of himself doofus who needs assistance from the calm, patient, understanding negro.

Those "slice o' life" ads where they've inserted negroes into a suburban type household that's White in every respect except for the actors are pure fantasy. There are no negroes, or negro domiciles or negro families like that.
Damn, Nick - talk about hittin' the nail on the head. I've been telling people exactly just that for years now. Anybody that'll listen. It's always the nigger showing ol' dumbass whitey how to do this or how to do that. Typical example -

White woman: "Oh dear! Just how am I ever going to get these awful stains off this kitchen counter? Oh....what will I do, what will I do?"

Nigger woman: "Child, wut yo' ass needs am summa dis heah shit, "Spic 'n Span!" It do damn near ebbything! We always gots to sho' you honkies dis shit, huh?"

As far as an explanation as to "why" niggers seem to be on at least half the commercials you see goes, how's this -

You're someone trying to sell a product - does'nt matter what kind of product, hell, Madison Ave. can fool us into thinking a nigger can be an expert on just about anything these days - and you want to make damn sure that you don't offend any minority group, or hurt their precious sense of "self-esteem." (Do, and I don't think I have to tell you what's gonna happen to your "racist" ass). You don't want to hear any bitchin' that there are no "people of color" in your ad. Jesse Jackson and the good Reverend Al will be there to blackmale the shit out of you if you so much as even think about committing such an overt act of discrimination. So....to cover your ass tight enough to make a duck jealous, you make absolutely certain to include at least one minority in your 30 or 60 second spot. This way you've got all the bases covered. I mean so what if niggers only make up 13% of the US pop.? And make damn sure that the nigger's the one giving instruction on how to use the product! Do you want niggers accusing you of insinuating that they're not at least as smart as whitey? The critical thing is that you not offend nigger sensibilities. I mean, the hell with whitey, we all know he's not gonna suddenly grow a pair and say something about all this bullshit....now don't we?

Anyway, that's my theory.

Old May 11th, 2004 #8
heaven above

Yep, we have 'wall to wall' niggers on TV too

The thing is they say they want even more black faces on TV.

One of our bods said ,"then they should put the Police crime programme (10 most wanted criminals) BBC CRIMEWATCH on TV twice a week, instead of the once ".

Old May 11th, 2004 #9
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad
Why when niggers are 12% of the population are they in 90% of TV commercials? Can we say social engineering OR WHAT! How fake just like everything in Amerikwa.
I believe that this overexposure helps us in the long run. It is all so obviously fake that the smarter ones start wondering where all the white faces went.

Old May 11th, 2004 #10
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad
Why when niggers are 12% of the population are they in 90% of TV commercials? Can we say social engineering OR WHAT! How fake just like everything in Amerikwa.
Because these chickenshit CEO's we've got running "our" corporations are literally scared to death to offend any "victims" of our "racist" society. Coincidentally, I just got done reading "Shakedown: Exposing the real Jesse Jackson" by Kenneth Timmerman. Read that, and you'll know with crystal-clear clarity "why" nigger faces grace the jew-tube with damn near every click of the remote.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; May 11th, 2004 at 01:16 PM.

Old May 11th, 2004 #11
Politico
Mau Mau Warden

Yep, Jessie waltzes into a major corporation and threatens to boycott them for not hiring enough niggers or for whatever else he can conjure up to scare them. The general reaction is for the corporation to "contribute" to Jessie's Move organization so he can pay off his pregnant whores, and then he leaves them alone. If he wants his sons to get a beer distributorship...he threatens to label the company in question as racist..then his sons suddenly get the contracts they wanted. I think the nigger advertising, portraying the negro as an intelligent and productive member of society, is one way to stave off such attacks from extortionists like Jessie. If the company kisses enough black ass ahead of time, then they appear to be beyond reproach. Of course you also have to understand that niggers are very irresponsible spenders of what money they have, watch a lot of TV in between breeding sessions, and therefore are good customers for buying worthless shit advertised on the tube. They may be only 12 percent of the population, but they spend a disproportionate amount of time watching the tube.

Old May 11th, 2004 #12
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico
Yep, Jessie waltzes into a major corporation and threatens to boycott them for not hiring enough niggers or for whatever else he can conjure up to scare them. The general reaction is for the corporation to "contribute" to Jessie's Move organization so he can pay off his pregnant whores, and then he leaves them alone. If he wants his sons to get a beer distributorship...he threatens to label the company in question as racist..then his sons suddenly get the contracts they wanted. I think the nigger advertising, portraying the negro as an intelligent and productive member of society, is one way to stave off such attacks from extortionists like Jessie. If the company kisses enough black ass ahead of time, then they appear to be beyond reproach. Of course you also have to understand that niggers are very irresponsible spenders of what money they have, watch a lot of TV in between breeding sessions, and therefore are good customers for buying worthless shit advertised on the tube. They may be only 12 percent of the population, but they spend a disproportionate amount of time watching the tube.
Looks like you've read "Shakedown" - you know about Jackson "acquiring" a Budweiser distributorship for his son by threatening massive nationwide boycotts......

Yeah, about niggers and the tube - I read somewhere years ago, in a mainstream publication, that niggers watch two - if not three - times the amount of tube that Whites do. They're also twice as likely to be obese. Wonder if there's any correlation?

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; May 11th, 2004 at 06:30 PM.

Old May 11th, 2004 #13
Politico
Mau Mau Warden

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Looks like you've read "Shakedown" - you know about Jackson "acquiring" a Budweiser distributorship for his son by threatening massive nationwide boycotts......

Yeah, about niggers and the tube - I read somewhere years ago, in a mainstream publication, that niggers watch two - if not three - times the amount of tube that Whites do. They're also twice as likely to be obese. Wonder if there's any correlation?
Yes, on "Shakedown". Jessie is quite the extortion artist. The Budweiser thing would have put a white man in jail. He is so typical of a nigger that gains a little power..they almost always lose control and become corrupt. The typical nigger has no self discipline. They overbreed, they can't keep their hands off other peoples property, they can't get up for work regularly, they can't maintain any schedules or commitments, and they can't stop themselves from overindulgence in food, drink, drugs, sex, or even violence. God damn..look at their fat-assed, sweaty, grotesque women!

Old May 11th, 2004 #14
blueskies
Banned

"Jesse Jackson extort money in the same "maner" jews do on the Holohoax" .

Old May 11th, 2004 #15
S.-O.

even more irritating than the constant niggers and spanish on tv ( I'm in the rio grande valley) are the hordes of raceless mother fuckers everywhere. You know the ones I'm talking about. the kind of weird looking mutts that make you say outloud "what in the fuck was that"?! Just watch any dell commercial and you will see what I mean. The ugliest mother on tv tho has got to be the big fat IT in the stinger enery drink commercials ! bESIDES NIGGER, what the fuck is that thing ?

Old May 11th, 2004 #16
Nigger_Boy

God hates niggers. He told me so.

Old May 12th, 2004 #17
Wolfgang Noosetight

Default tv is distilled kikenvermin poison

There is no "good" tv.Even seemingly family oriented shows like 7th Heaven lay on the propaganda.I remember an episode of 7th Heaven a few years ago where a black church was burned down by some of dem evil evil white racists.Now how many black churches have been torched by whites in the last 40 years?2 or 3 maybe?Yet there are dozens of cases where niggers have torched their own churches to collect the insurance.That spate of church burnings around 1996-97 was immediately jumped on by the media as an example of the ongoing hatred and evil of white racists,yet when it came to light that many of the burnings turned out to be no more than run of the mill insurance fraud,the media never bothered to admit its errors or apologize for its hysteria.
As for the 7th Heaven episode,the white characters spent the entire length of the show being as obsequious as possible to the poor,sensitive blacks and even let the blacks stay in their home,as the poor,sensitive blacks feared even more victimization from dem evil white racists.Highlights of the episode include the middle sister getting her hair put in cornrows and a rent a cop intimidating the innocent black teenage male.
Notice also on 7th Heaven you have all these lily-white people except for the little jewess who somehow found her way into this aryan family.What's the story there?

Thread