VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 30th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Default Zimbabwe President Mugabe Proposes To Obama, Mocks Gay Marriage Supreme Court Decision

Quote:
Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe jokingly said he would travel to the White House and propose to U.S. President Barack Obama, who lauded a historic Supreme Court ruling that made same-sex marriage legal in all 50 American states last week.

The Zimbabwean leader mocked the 5-4 court decision and condemned marriage equality during his weekly radio interview with the country’s national radio station, ZBC, on Saturday, according to media reports.

“I’ve just concluded since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance – thus if it becomes necessary, I shall travel to Washington, D.C., get down on my knee and ask his hand,” Mugabe, 91, was quoted as saying by Turkey-based news website AWDnews.

Mugabe, who was elected Zimbabwe’s president in 1987, said the United States was run by perverted Satan-worshippers. “I can’t understand how this people dare to defy Christ’s explicit orders as our Lord prohibited mankind from sodomy,” he said, according to AWDnews.

The Zimbabwean dictator, who strongly opposes homosexuality, has made countless controversial remarks against the LGBT community in the past. Mugabe, who is also the African Union chairperson, has said that gay people are lower than “pigs, goats and birds” and they should go to “hell,” according to Newsweek.
Zimbabwe President Mugabe Proposes To Obama, Mocks Gay Marriage Supreme Court Decision

Old June 30th, 2015 #2
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Mugabe, who is also the African Union chairperson, has said that gay people are lower than “pigs, goats and birds”

Much lower, in fact. They're even lower than the niggers (like Mugabe) they express solidarity with.

Old June 30th, 2015 #3
littlefieldjohn

If other members of the animal kingdom could also speak, they'd be saying much the same thing about this obvious species -suicidal, anti-nature- jew-culture-of-death scam.

Old June 30th, 2015 #4
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Check out mah signature, even that old nigger has his moments.

Old June 30th, 2015 #5
N.B. Forrest

Wow. The White-hating nigger got one right.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 1st, 2015 #6
STZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Wow. The White-hating nigger got one right.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Old July 1st, 2015 #7
Mike Wilson

It is the ultimate embarrassment when we look at african countries with envy. At least they have vibrant population growth and their leaders more or less do what is advantageous for their people. The west is so utterly insane that even AFricans outpace us now in seeking what is in their self interest. Africans are not like American Niggers. I have seen them talking about how America is on the way out. They have wordly and philosophical views, however limited by their intellect. White people all act like cowards and morons and are afraid to have deep thoughts because that is racist. AFrican negroes openly talk about the decline of America, more so than Americans themselves do. American whites won't talk about it, much less complain or do anything about it. We are so utterly brainwashed by decades of jewish propaganda on tv. When you look at america side by side to african countries, it's just astonishing, because I find myself envying them.

Last edited by Mike Wilson; July 1st, 2015 at 10:46 AM.

Thread