Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 19th, 2010 #1
BillRichardson
Banned

Default Was Lindsey Lohan born a Lesbian?

I just think what the homosexual/negrified culture did to this adorable girl is disgusting.

All these cute children start off doing wholesome movies, and are gradually corrupted, seduced, ruined.

Sometimes we want to blame the victim, because it's easier. NEVER blame white women for what's been done TO them by kikes and niggers.

sometimes I think, which came first, the chicken of the egg. to these nigger loving sluts have these horrid personalities BECAUSE they have had sex with blacks, or did blacks get into their pants, because they have such horrid, monsterous personalities? If you can stand it, you look at their child pictures, you watch their videos as children, and you see, what sweet, innocent, loving children these were, and they were conned into being nice to blacks long enough to be ruined.

Lindsey Lohan was not born a lesbian, she was made a Lesbian, and I'm sure she's had sex with many blacks. Don't be naive. So had Britney Spears, she's at least dry humped ten thousand on stage, so have all these white women celebrities.

;;

Old July 19th, 2010 #2
balancedben
Banned

Unhappy

supposedly she's bi-sexual but i think we all know she's really straight. thanks to the kike media she's been turned into a pervert.

Old July 19th, 2010 #3
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

We're pack animals. You can't deny it. And we either have the strength to lead the pack, or we must follow it. Straying away from it is isolation, exclusion, and death in our minds.

Which is the exact dynamic that explains why all "wholesome" women today inevitably turn to being trashy whores.

Today's pack of "icons" isn't yesterdays pack of respectable icons. Today's pack of admirable inspiring heroes to our young impressionable minds, are our Hollywood celebrities.

And you see it. You see it every time you're in the checkout at your local store, staring at the 20-something, with her tramp stamp, enough metal on her face to start an armaments manufacture, and "booty shorts" that say "juicy".

Whores.

Old July 21st, 2010 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

From what I've read of her, she is apparently quite a facile actor. That particular ability goes very well with a shit character. I think it's likely she was a bad egg from the start, albeit a beautiful bad egg, but the particular form her misbehavior takes is determined by what is fashionable, ie what the media jews promote. They say homosexuality isn't a choice, but there's no way to tell if someone's a homo apart from his or her behavior. Is there? And since we don't regularly inspect others' carnal interactions, we can hardly know, except they inform us.

Old July 21st, 2010 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.E. View Post
We're pack animals. You can't deny it. And we either have the strength to lead the pack, or we must follow it. Straying away from it is isolation, exclusion, and death in our minds.

Which is the exact dynamic that explains why all "wholesome" women today inevitably turn to being trashy whores.
Yes, this is true. It doesn't absolve any individual of responsibility for his or her decisions, but at the collective level, it is a valid explanations. Plenty of smart philosophers have denied women have souls. And they've observed that women are pattern followers. Men set the pattern. Whether they're good men, or imitation humans, ie jews. The responsibility to change things rests on the men, not the women. They are the victims. Even if it seems they are the aggressors because of the law, the intelligent WN will see through that mask to the underlying power reality.

Old July 22nd, 2010 #6
Katarina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yes, this is true. It doesn't absolve any individual of responsibility for his or her decisions, but at the collective level, it is a valid explanations. Plenty of smart philosophers have denied women have souls. And they've observed that women are pattern followers. Men set the pattern. Whether they're good men, or imitation humans, ie jews. The responsibility to change things rests on the men, not the women. They are the victims. Even if it seems they are the aggressors because of the law, the intelligent WN will see through that mask to the underlying power reality.
I see your smarter than the average bear :O). Society has not only ruined many good women, but children of our race/breed too. It will turn around with Knowledge and Wisdom shared over time.

Thread