Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2011 #2341
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Combing the net for mass media accounts to re-post indicates at least a screw loose...

... Especially the particularly sensational, especially left-liberal tabloids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I predict that -JC will duplicate this post as soon as he finds it online. I missed this story which has a few new points on the sentencing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I've ever posted a mass media article on Ed Steele.

Last edited by -JC; November 15th, 2011 at 03:59 PM.

Old November 17th, 2011 #2342
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Another Fool in Steele's Class

This fool should have followed the Steele trial and see what he got for writing steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey from his jail cell. I say that any one fool enough to be taken by this 20 year old scam deserves it. Steele has an excuse, he went crazy from aorta surgery. This guy ran for governor of Arizona for G-d's sake and has no excuse.

Our embassy in Kiev was sooo helpful in the Steele case. They found his girlfriend and got her to testify about his steamy love letters by video. This fool got off a lot cheaper than Steele did. If he doesn't know the basics of how to avoid being taken by women by the age of 53, he is blessed to learn so cheaply.

Quote:
http://www.news.yahoo.com/american-t...134146394.html

Caption:In this Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011 photo American Cary Dolego stands in a hospital in the town of Chernivtsi, Ukraine. Cary Dolego, 53, who ran for governor of Arizona last year as a write-in candidate, traveled to Ukraine this spring to do research for an engineering project and look for a wife. While here he met a woman named Yulia online and, hoping to marry her, traveled to the town of Chernivtsi where she lived, but she never showed up. With nowhere to go and with no money left, Dolego spent days roaming the streets of Chernivtsi along with other homeless men until he was picked up by social workers, he told the Associated Press in a telephone interview from a hospital where he was being treated for pneumonia. (AP Photo/Marina Shevchenko, Segodnya)

KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — A former write-in candidate for Arizona governor who ended up homeless in Ukraine says he is flying back to Phoenix next week after being entangled in an online dating scam.

Cary Dolego, 53, ended up on the streets of a western Ukrainian city after a dating scam. He came in search of a Ukrainian bride but ran out of money. He said Thursday he will return to Phoenix thanks to a loan from the U.S. Embassy. Social workers in Chernivtsi last week found Dolego among the homeless — hungry, unkempt and suffering from pneumonia.

Dolego, who ran for governor last year, sold his house and belongings in Queen Creek, Arizona to fund his trip to Ukraine. He says he had been planning to meet and settle with a Chernivtsi woman he had met online, but she never showed up.

The woman, Yulia, eventually showed up, but claimed someone had hacked into her account and had been exchanging e-mails with Dolego on her behalf. She refused to give her last name, citing privacy concerns.

"We've heard lots of stories of Americans using Ukrainian dating services and hoping to find their future wives," said U.S. Embassy spokesman Jim Wolf.
It was unclear why Dolego did not immediately seek help from the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, which offers loans and other support to destitute Americans abroad to help them return home.

Anastasia Beridze, a social worker whose charity spotted Dolego, suggested he was seeking unusual experiences. "It was a fun adventure for him," Beridze said. "He likes this lifestyle, but now it's over and he is returning to America." Dolego said he plans to live with one of his three adult children back in Arizona and find a job, but eventually would like to return to Ukraine, a country he fell in love with.

"The people in the Ukraine are the most hospitable you'd ever want to meet," Dolego said, speaking from the Chernivtsi hospital where he was being treated for pneumonia. "I need a special lady, a Ukrainian lady so that we can start a life together."

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; November 17th, 2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: typo

Old November 18th, 2011 #2343
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Social Security Checks Stopped

I am sure -JC will be publishing the latest Steele essay from jail so I will not post it. Otherwise he will duplicate the post.

Steele claims that his social security checks have been stopped that were going to his wife. He was born 5 July, 1945. If I know him, he started receiving benefits the day he turned 62 in 2007. He likely wanted to get all that he could back before the government collapsed. This was likely $1,000 or month or so. It is not clear if the checks are stopped at the time that he was arrested or at the time of conviction see http://www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/10133.html .

Old November 18th, 2011 #2344
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Steele claims that his social security checks have been stopped that were going to his wife. He was born 5 July, 1945. If I know him, he started receiving benefits the day he turned 62 in 2007. He likely wanted to get all that he could back before the government collapsed.
It's comical how you attempt to frame Ed Steele's ordinary receipt of social security benefits as somehow sinister.

X-thousand newly eligible oldsters begin drawing every day. The majority, being non-fools, do so at the earliest opportunity. What's to know? And how is it even relevant?

It isn't.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; November 18th, 2011 at 06:15 PM.

Old November 18th, 2011 #2345
Steve B
Banned

So what's the consensus, did Steele want his wife murdered or not? From what little I've read from this thread Steeles wife is 100% behind him and given that our government has a proclivity for putting the mazel tov on anybody who says the j-word wouldn't that indicate innocence?

Can somebody sum it up in a short and factual way without the steamy love letters and the gone crazy because of aorta madness theories?

Old November 18th, 2011 #2346
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Lenny's Panties in a Twist Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
It's comical how you attempt to frame Ed Steele's ordinary receipt of social security benefits as somehow sinister.

X-thousand newly eligible oldsters begin drawing every day. The majority, being non-fools, do so at the earliest opportunity. What's to know? And how is it even relevant?

It isn't.
Lenny our resident Jew lover needs to be either banned or put on moderation. He also has a terrible problem of reading comprehension in addition to his working for Abbie Foxman.

There is nothing sinister about receiving social security the first day that you can. It is a sign of proper understanding of the impending government collapse. The point is that Cyndi has been deprived of a substantial chunk of her income.

It was of interest that social security benefits are stopped for prisoners, even though they have been earned by the prisoner in the past when they were taken out of their paycheck. Anyone who is a fugitive is also not paid.

Old November 18th, 2011 #2347
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
The point is that Cyndi has been deprived of a substantial chunk of her income.
Correct, but you never made that point until called-out. You used the fact as an opportunity for one of your passive-aggressive smears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
It was of interest that social security benefits are stopped for prisoners, even though they have been earned by the prisoner in the past when they were taken out of their paycheck. Anyone who is a fugitive is also not paid.
Again, not in the ballpark (or city) of what you posted, which is above for all to read.

Quote:
Lenny our resident Jew lover needs to be either banned or put on moderation. He also has a terrible problem of reading comprehension in addition to his working for Abbie Foxman.
I bet you'd love that.

Of course, you've just committed the kind of offense you and your ilk often claim of others but invariably never substantiate. But you'd just be back in another guise, so it's more convenient to have you marked in this one.

Old November 18th, 2011 #2348
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Essay #19

No doubt -JC will be duplicating this latest Steele essay from jail but I don't know how long it will take him to do so.

Quote:

Dear Supporters:

I release Ed's next installment, "Occupy Latah County Jail," which was written before he was sentenced to 50 years for crimes he did not commit. It is bitter sweet as some of his humor comes through, but as I know all too well, the corruption that has taken him down will keep him at all costs. Ed was released from Latah County Jail, but unfortunately it wasn't a result of his protest with his endeavor to "Occupy Latah County Jail" until they released him. Instead he was taken to Kootenai County Jail for his sentencing and then to Bonner County Jail following his sentencing for five
days. They have now taken him away. Where? I don't know. When will I know? I don't know, for I'm told it could be 4-8 weeks before I will be able to hear anything from him.

I cannot begin to express the sadness and anger that consumes me daily over this injustice to Ed, our family, his friends, his supporters and I. However, I want to assure everyone that my/our fight for justice for my husband and all of us for that matter, is not over. The next step is an appeal and the first step towards that appeal is already in motion, but expect about a two year process.

I just pray and hope that your support that I have been so thankful for and have so much appreciated, will not waiver from the discouragement of our current loss. I am all too familiar with being discouraged, but I, also, know that giving up only guarantees that justice loses and the corruption
will overtake us all. Of course, part of their corruption is that they can outspend us and with our tax dollars I might add. With that said, I will keep the faith and continue to stand and speak out against this injustice and pray that one day justice will prevail.

Sincerely,

Cyndi Steele
===============
Occupy Latah County Jail
by Edgar J. Steele

November 7, 2011

I have just entered week 4 of my “Occupy Latah County Jail” (OLCJ) protest. Quite aside from showing my unity with other “Occupy” protests, I have a strategy.

After 2 or 3 weeks of these “Occupy” protests, the local authorities seem then to demand that the occupants cease, desist… and depart. Surely, it can only be a matter of days before the Latah County Sheriff tires of my protest and demands that I go home. Why didn’t I think of this earlier?

Wile E. Edgar

Just call me Wile E. Edgar. I hope this plan works better than my last scheme, wherein I stood in my trash bag hoping to be unnoticed and then spirited out of jail with the trash pickup. Somehow, they saw me right off the bat, standing there with that banana peel on my head. Somebody must have tipped them off, because that really should have worked.

My Backup Plan

In case OLCJ doesn’t go just as planned, I have a backup plan, but it is less likely to succeed, statistically speaking. I have just filed a petition with the Supremes for a Writ (order) to Idaho’s Federal District Court Judge Lynn B. Winmill, telling him to stop listening in on my courthouse attorney-client conversations and to direct the US Marshals Service to stop opening my “Legal Mail” and to stop recording my phone calls with my lawyers, with copies and tapes given to my Federal prosecutors.

I know what you’re thinking: “Silly Rabbit – the U.S. Constitution is just a damned piece of paper.” Thus, my expectation of a 6th Amendment right to confidential access to lawyers simply is not justified. Nor is it right for me to think that the 5th Amendment shields me from self-incrimination, either. After all, why should the Feds be allowed to secretly invade all of my attorney-client communications if they can’t use them against me?

Making Animals – Easier Than Catching Animals

It really is easier to do what they’ve done in my case than to conduct real investigations of the activities of real criminals, then actually play by the rules in convicting them and sending them to prison.

What’s next – installing computer chips in our cars that automatically issue us tickets when we exceed the posted (and electronically readable) speed limit? Do you really think this isn’t coming? Much easier and, since government is so much more reliable when it can count on a steadily rising income, nobody likely will notice or care when these chips occasionally issue altogether false speeding tickets. After all, the public needs to expect a bit of imprecision in pursuit of the greater good of governmental efficiency. Our junior G-Men have gotta eat, too, besides.

No Harm, No Matter

Nor does it matter that crime, by definition, requires an injured victim. Just because the “victim” in my case, my wife Cyndi, who knows my case as well as do I, believes that I am innocent. Never mind that she has been victimized, first, by the real, self-confessed perp who stole $45,000 in silver from us, then, with the ADL and/or FBI helping, by the perps fabricating a bizarre murder-for-hire scheme to implicate me and get me out of the way.

Never mind that the government further victimizes Cyndi by getting my Social Security checks (which have been going to her) stopped and by imprisoning me so that she completely loses all hope of any significant income for the rest of her life. The real perp gets rewarded from our savings, then the government wrecks my life and reputation while reducing Cyndi to poverty and depriving her of her partner, best friend and lover. It’s kind of like what America did in Iraq during the past 16 years. Or Viet-Nam so many years ago, where we destroyed yet another little country in order to “save” it.

This Just Ain’t Yer Day

Cyndi feels like the poor lady tied to a tree in Central Park, then raped. Says the patrol beat cop, after finding her and as he unzips his pants: “This just ain’t yer day now, is it?”

The perp gets rewarded while the victims get punished. Yep, that’s just the way things now are in the “greatest” country in the world, whose “Defense” Department wages war against small, defenseless countries, destroying them in the guise of saving them. Welcome to Amerika.

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele

Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Old November 18th, 2011 #2349
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele a Federal Prisoner Now

As of this post, Steele has just showed up at the Seattle Tacoma federal detention center. I have no idea how long he will be there but http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/set/index.jsp gives contact details for that place.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...U&Age=&x=0&y=0

1. EDGAR JAMES STEELE 14226-023 66-White-M UNKNOWN SEATAC FDC

Old November 18th, 2011 #2350
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Time to end this discussion?

A little mestizo kid, apparently with his single mom, punched me in the thigh as I was paying for my groceries, earlier this evening. Its the kind of attention-seeking one sees when children don't get attention by being good: They do what it takes and prefer being bad to not getting any attention at all.

You can get the important news updates via e-mail if you write and ask for them from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]].

That would leave the Steele detractors to play with themselves. I don't know about y'all but I haven't seen anything productive here in awhile.

Old November 18th, 2011 #2351
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Don't Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
A little mestizo kid, apparently with his single mom, punched me in the thigh as I was paying for my groceries, earlier this evening. Its the kind of attention-seeking one sees when children don't get attention by being good: They do what it takes and prefer being bad to not getting any attention at all.

You can get the important news updates via e-mail if you write and ask for them from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]].

That would leave the Steele detractors to play with themselves. I don't know about y'all but I haven't seen anything productive here in awhile.
For G-d's sake don't stop. This is the most intelligent post that you have ever made. Tell us more about the bad behaving Mestizo. BTW where is your duplicate post? Why didn't you post Steele's latest location?

Old November 19th, 2011 #2352
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Social Security Checks Stop in Prison

Steele's gallows humor seems misplaced here. He complains about the loss of his social security checks:

Quote:
Never mind that the government further victimizes Cyndi by getting my Social Security checks (which have been going to her) stopped and by imprisoning me so that she completely loses all hope of any significant income for the rest of her life. The real perp gets rewarded from our savings, then the government wrecks my life and reputation while reducing Cyndi to poverty and depriving her of her partner, best friend and lover. It’s kind of like what America did in Iraq during the past 16 years. Or Viet-Nam so many years ago, where we destroyed yet another little country in order to “save” it.
I did not know about this law. Steele is being treated no differently than anyone else. Anyone in prison whether State or Federal loses social security if they are locked up for more than one month. If you are in for more than one year, you have to reapply for social security when you get out.

This is grossly unfair. This is not welfare. This is money paid to an account by the employee and his employer. It is not the government's money and this is an unfair punishment. This is not a welfare program but rather a retirement program. The government owes this money to the retiree and it is not a gift.

Perhaps Cyndi should have listened to me about her husband going insane from aorta surgery. That was his only chance and would have saved his social security check and eventually his freedom. She has something like 9,000 ounces of silver if she hasn't sold it. That will help.

Now Steele will spend a couple of years in Federal prison before his appeal is heard. He is unlikely to get a new trial then. A sane lawyer is in a very poor position to whine about ineffective council. An insanity defense had to sail right thru the court with his behavior. Had that been presented, he would have been getting the medical treatment than he needs long ago and would not be a convicted felon.

Old November 19th, 2011 #2353
procopius

"Donald E. Pauly" is keeping this thread live. Dedicated isn't he.

Anyway Donnie, as has been pointed out before the slim chance of claiming "insanity" almost always never works in a real court case especially using "temporary insanity." In fact, I bet such a defense is seen as a joke by lawyers and judges. Those only work in TV shows and comic books.

Old November 19th, 2011 #2354
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Insanity Defense Effectiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post

Anyway Donnie, as has been pointed out before the slim chance of claiming "insanity" almost always never works in a real court case especially using "temporary insanity." In fact, I bet such a defense is seen as a joke by lawyers and judges. Those only work in TV shows and comic books.
You are not very learned on this subject. It works 25% of the time. This is a slam dunk case for an insanity defense. Anyone on trial for trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb who writes steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend is crazier than a shit house rat. I can give you another half dozen less elegant proofs. Steele has a PERFECT medical excuse that most other ostensibly crazy defendants do not have.

You have forgotten about John Hinkley who was crazy over Jodie Foster and is still in a Washington DC mental institution. Lorena Bobbit also got off in 45 days. The insanity defense goes back thousands of years to the Code of Hammurabi.

Quote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...aron/qa227.htm

The Insanity Defense: A Closer Look

By John P. Martin
Washingtonpost.com Staff Writer
Friday, February 27, 1998

If Ruthann Aron escapes a prison sentence in her murder-for-hire trial, she might owe thanks to a 19th century Scotsman.

Daniel M'Naghten was a woodworker who believed he was the target of a conspiracy involving the pope and British Prime Minister Robert Peel. In 1843, M'Naghten traveled to 10 Downing Street to ambush Peel, but mistakenly shot and killed Peel's secretary. During the ensuing trial, several psychiatrists testified M'Naghten was delusional. A jury agreed, declaring him not guilty by reason of insanity.

The public howled in outrage and, a year later, a panel of British judges set forth the legal standard that has been used for 150 years — and might come into play as Aron's trial proceeds in Montgomery County. The M'Naghten rule says defendants may be acquitted only if they labored "under such defect of reason from disease of the mind" as to not realize what they were doing or why it was a crime. Some call it the "right-wrong" test.

The rule is the basis for most of the American laws permitting an insanity defense, including Maryland's. Here are some basics on the defense:

What is an insanity defense?
It typically refers to a plea that defendants are not guilty because they lacked the mental capacity to realize that they committed a wrong or appreciate why it was wrong. Some states also allow defendants to argue that that they understood their behavior was criminal but were unable to control it. This is sometimes called the "irresistible impulse" defense.

Why do we need an insanity defense?
It is an attempt to impose a moral check on a system largely designed to weigh facts and evidence. Thus, it allows judges and juries to decide some defendants aren't "criminally responsible" for their actions even though those acts might be a crime under different circumstances, just as a child who accidentally starts a fire shouldn't be treated as an arsonist.

Is the law the same everywhere?
Some states have abolished the use of an insanity defense, an action upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1994. Some have amended their laws to include standards of "diminished capacity" or "guilty but mentally ill," but most have roots in the M'Naghten rule. Maryland's statute, the one Aron will employ, defines the plea as "guilty but not criminally responsible by reason of insanity."

Are insanity defenses often successful?
No, despite public perceptions to the contrary. One eight-state study of criminal cases in the early 1990s concluded that less than one percent of defendants pleaded insanity and, of them, only a quarter won aquittals.

"In the real world, it just doesn't happen," said Maryland Attorney General Joseph Curran, who as lieutenant governor in 1983 chaired a task force that helped tighten that state's insanity defense.

Then why are they controversial?
Critics argue that some defendants misuse it, effectively faking insanity to win acquittals or less severe convictions. And often the trials involving an insanity defense get the most attention because they involve "crimes that are bizarre within themselves," said Baltimore defense attorney Cristina Gutierrez, who has defended a dozen such cases in as many years.

But studies by the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law have concluded that "the overwhelming majority" of defendants acquitted by reason of insanity suffer from schizophrenia or some other mental illness, said Howard Zonana, a Yale University psychiatry professor and the academy's medical director.

Do people acquitted under an insanity defense walk free?
Rarely. In almost all cases, a verdict of not guilty by reason of insanity prompts a judge to commit defendants to treatment centers until mental health officials determine they do not pose a danger to anyone. For some, that could be akin to a life sentence. M'Naghten, for instance, died after 20 years in a mental asylum.

Aron, if ruled guilty but not criminally responsible, would have to petition Maryland's mental health department for her release.

How does someone pleading "not guilty by reason of insanity" differ from someone deemed "incompetent to stand trial?"
The former term refers to a defendant's state of mind at the time of the crime; the latter refers to a defendant's mindset at time of trial. Usually, a trial will not proceed until a defendant is deemed competent to understand the charges and face accusers.

Is it used only in murder cases?
No, any defendant can invoke the defense. Lorena Bobbitt argued she was temporarily insane when she severed her husband's penis with a kitchen knife four years ago. A Virginia jury agreed; she was released after three months of psychiatric evaluation.

Who else used the insanity defense?
A jury rejected Jack Ruby's claim of insanity and sent him to prison for shooting Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President John F. Kennedy. Almost 20 years later, John Hinckley shot President Ronald Reagan — like Oswald, in front of a throng of television cameras — but was declared not guilty by reason of insanity and sent to a mental institution.

The insanity defense didn't help David Berkowitz, New York's "Son of Sam" murderer who claimed to receive his killing orders from a neighbor's dog. A Pennsylvania jury found millionaire John DuPont guilty but mentally ill last year in the murder of a wrestling coach. Lawyers for Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski argued that he was insane, but Kaczynski himself resisted such a defense and pleaded guilty. Jeffrey Dahmer dismembered and ate his victims, but his jury failed to deem him insane.

Has the standard changed?
It gets periodic review, especially after a verdict the public finds shocking. After the Hinckley ruling, Congress and some states, including Maryland, passed laws designed to toughen standards in insanity defenses. Instead of requiring prosecutors to prove a defendant's sanity, defense attrorneys now carry the burden of persuading a judge or jury their clients are insane.

Some also adopted a tougher release system. Such changes in Connecticut doubled the average term acquitted defendants spend committed in institutions and apparently caused the number of insanity pleas to drop, said Zonana, the Yale psychiatrist.

"So you really got to be crazy to take an insanity defense," he said.

Why would a sane person plead insanity?
Forensic psychiatrist Jonas Rappeport routinely saw such pleas during his quarter century as chief medical officer of Baltimore's Circuit Court. Rarely were they successful. But, he said, "When you've got no better defense, that's the way to go."

© Copyright 1998 The Washington Post Company

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; November 19th, 2011 at 11:35 PM. Reason: typo

Old November 20th, 2011 #2355
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

http://www.takeourworldback.com/stee...melineExtended

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27763

http://www.kxly.com/localvideo/index.html?v=27764

http://www.kxly.com/news/29666160/detail.html

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old November 20th, 2011 #2356
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cellmates?

Steele's prediction that Fairfax and he might be cellmates may be coming to pass. Both are in the Seattle Tacoma Federal detention center. They will no doubt have some old times to discuss. Fairfax's release date is 31 May next year. Steele is in for 50 years.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...ge=&x=54&y=271.

LAWRENCE ANDREW FAIRFAX 14227-023 50-White-M 05-31-2012 SEATAC FDC

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; November 20th, 2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: typos

Old November 20th, 2011 #2357
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry No Temporary Insanity Here

Quote:

BTW I have never claimed that Steele was temporarily insane. Brain damage from strokes induced by aorta surgery is permanent. However some of the lost function can be restored by therapy. He may be able to learn not to write steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend when he is charged with trying to blow up his wife with a pipe bomb.

He also needs to learn the silliness of writing 14,000 emails to other Ukrainian honeys in connection with the investigation of the so called Russian bride scam. This is especially true after his wife caught him on a dating website and started to divorce him.

While he is in therapy he might be able to learn not to say that he likes Obama in jail house interviews. His skills of being a good liar have vanished. He will therefore never be able to practice law again even if his conviction is overturned. There is hope for him if he gets out.

Because his worthless lawyers rejected his only possible defense, he will spend two years in prison while his appeal is considered. In the unlikely event that he gets a new trial, he will be convicted again unless he uses the correct insanity defense. The evidence against him is damning. Any one who doubts that needs to read the 1,500 pages of the trial transcript like I have. It is not clear why Cyndi is lying to support his version. She has to know that he is crazy and has been so since he got out of the hospital. It happens all of the time with such patients.

Old November 21st, 2011 #2358
America First

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgFo0...ayer_embedded#!

Bottom line is Steel was targeted IMO.

All the posting's of long essay's and piles of troll b.s. mean nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

Steel was targeted and PUT AWAY to Shut him up.

We have open borders still and we have STASI state and we do have NKVD trolls at VNNF and have had various trolls since this site went on line.

Sam Francis Forum was crashed and smashed by the freaked out enemy aliens prior to the mass murder and insurance fraund crime of 2001.

Steel was not insane or anything else IMO, he was targeted, la,la,la,la, who is crazy US or them ?

Everything is made in China and we are still be flooded with Non White's to make US a Minority.

PS, I know A.J. Stinks, but the quest is the point.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; November 21st, 2011 at 11:47 AM.

Old November 21st, 2011 #2359
procopius

Quote:
BTW I have never claimed that Steele was temporarily insane. Brain damage from strokes induced by aorta surgery is permanent. However some of the lost function can be restored by therapy. He may be able to learn not to write steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend when he is charged with trying to blow up his wife with a pipe bomb.

He also needs to learn the silliness of writing 14,000 emails to other Ukrainian honeys in connection with the investigation of the so called Russian bride scam. This is especially true after his wife caught him on a dating website and started to divorce him.

While he is in therapy he might be able to learn not to say that he likes Obama in jail house interviews. His skills of being a good liar have vanished. He will therefore never be able to practice law again even if his conviction is overturned. There is hope for him if he gets out.

Because his worthless lawyers rejected his only possible defense, he will spend two years in prison while his appeal is considered. In the unlikely event that he gets a new trial, he will be convicted again unless he uses the correct insanity defense. The evidence against him is damning. Any one who doubts that needs to read the 1,500 pages of the trial transcript like I have. It is not clear why Cyndi is lying to support his version. She has to know that he is crazy and has been so since he got out of the hospital. It happens all of the time with such patients.
It is quite possible his wife knows something you don't or she is just going to support her husband and his reputation because she is a good and loyal wife.

His alleged "affairs" with women on the other side of the planet is worrisome but if his wife disregards it or forgives him then you should too. Men aren't perfect and every woman knows that. Why you like to talk about these internet "affairs" when his wife will not shows the difference in your motives to hers.

Old November 21st, 2011 #2360
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Big Picture

Quote:
It is quite possible his wife knows something you don't or she is just going to support her husband and his reputation because she is a good and loyal wife.

His alleged "affairs" with women on the other side of the planet is worrisome but if his wife disregards it or forgives him then you should too. Men aren't perfect and every woman knows that. Why you like to talk about these internet "affairs" when his wife will not shows the difference in your motives to hers.
Cyndi is in no position to forgive him for endangering hundreds of people with his supposed pipe bomb. This damage far exceeds the substantial good that he has done before he went crazy from aorta surgery. His wife is making matters worse by supporting him. She had to appear crazy to the jury. They clearly didn't believe a word that she said. After I looked at the evidence, I didn't either.

I couldn't care less about Steele's Ukrainian honey and his 14,000 emails to other ones. I do care about the fact Steele has made a fool of the White Nationalist community with his undisputed behavior before and since his arrest. It is of course not his fault. We are stuck with the crazy old aunt in the attic.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread