VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 13th, 2007 #61
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky
It's probably not going to happen, it's probably pure fantasy, but I dream of anarchy and breakdown of the infrastructure, so there is no gasoline for the Crown Vics, no paychecks for the law enforcement, and the Kwa becomes a "free for all" of ethnic cleansing.

The muds will likely seek to raid the suburbs, and walk right into ambushes.

The muds don't understand that their bravado and arrogance is a result of their being officially protected species.

If and when they lose that protection, the Kwa will become a scary, terrible place for them.

The jews won't like it either. The jews view the old USA as a dangerous place full of violent, prejudiced White racist Christians ready to hang people or shoot them or drag them at any provocation. They made a movie called "Shadow of Hate," and it was a history of America as a land of White murderers.

The sort of people who would go into the wilderness and fight the natives to the death and brave the elements are terrifying to urban bankers and Talmud-nerds.

The jews turned the tables on the White settlers with the fossil fuel civilization and the softness and vice that it led to. I see so many people on welfare, and I hear these local businessmen crying to import Mex and Guatemalans to work at their businesses.

I sure hope the cheap oil fiesta is over soon. Darwin is spinning in his grave with all this.

With the economic situation going the way it is, your fantasy may not be that far from becoming reality.

Yeah, Kwa will be super scary once the welfare checks stop rolling in and the niggers head for the White areas.

I have said more than once that when the fedgov ever loses its grip, this countries racial wars will make Yugoslavia look like a walk in the park.

Old January 14th, 2007 #62
chrissy

[quote/]Marcusp

I'd recommend that everybody peruse this guy's web site.

He speaks like somebody who has been there and lived to tell about it.[/QUOTE]

I've got his book - SAFE IN THE CITY ( from Paladin Books) , it is one of my favorites, very street smart read on what's happening to us in America today and how to deal with the thugs and the authorities that protect them.

" It's that excessive force clause that lawyers love so much. Suddenly the crackhead that attempted to rob you was a brilliant young neurosurgeon who was financing his way through med school by robbery, and your unprovoked assault on him cut short his promising career. .......... As I said from crackhead to pillar of the community until he gets the money then he reverts to form. If you don't believe me look at Rodney King. .......... "
Safe In The City

Old January 14th, 2007 #63
Donger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky

If and when they lose that protection, the Kwa will become a scary, terrible place for them.

The jews won't like it either. The jews view the old USA as a dangerous place full of violent, prejudiced White racist Christians ready to hang people or shoot them or drag them at any provocation. They made a movie called "Shadow of Hate," and it was a history of America as a land of White murderers.
Gimme that ole time religion gimme that old time religion.

K you post made me think of this intro at http://www.heretical.com/links/index.html to this kkk site:

"Knights of the KKK Between 1960 and 1991 the Ku Klux Klan lynched around 20 Negroes. In contrast, in 1991 alone 1,300 Negroes killed each other in gang warfare. (Source: Laird Wilcox, Crying Wolf: Hate Crime Hoaxes in America.) "

For informational purpose only. The Imperial Klans of America Knights of the Ku Klux Klan are a legal and law abiding organization that will NOT tolerate illegal acts of any sort.

Old January 14th, 2007 #64
Derrick Beukeboom

Yes, we need to make this tragedy front and center for all those white pussies to see.
Some of you want to wait for the collapse, fuck that stupid waiting shit. Like it will ever seriously happen.

Are you ready for war??? If not, get the fuck away until some you get the stomach for what needs to be done.

Revenge slayings. Are you creative and/or intelligent? Good. Put your Aryan brain and hands to good use.

There are all sorts of things you can do. Call the Knoxville police and DEMAND they kill these fuckin niggers NOW. We need to go back to the KKK Vigilante like days. Knoxville police do your stupid fuckin job or you may see tons of dead stinkin niggers around. Pick those fuckers up and bring em to the morgue.

Knoxville police are the epitome of white pussies. Way too gutless to act like a real man.
This is a race war and until we are willing to take action, we are pathetic fucks.
Iraqi patriots have 100x more balls then we do.

Death to all Niggers!!! Fuckin Knoxville pieces of shit. Iraqis would be killing hundreds, if not thousands of nigger pieces of shit right now.
What do we do?
Not a god damn thing!

Won't it be all worth it to see the fear in niggers eyes like our forefathers saw??
Or do you want them to glare at you menancingly as they stroll down the street on a date w/ their white bitch?

Again, we are in war. Do not listen to the "law" or police pieces of monkey shit.

Old January 15th, 2007 #65
Chain

Yeah, "Aloha Nui", Channon
and fuck you, TV8 WVLT in Knoxville,TN. for this shit, insipid type of writing.
Better you quoted the NBA-- "I Love This Game!"
http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/5186841.html
Quote:
noxville (WVLT) - Family and friends gathered at Weavers Funeral Home Saturday night
to say goodbye
to 21 year old Channon Christian.
deathtozog said-
Quote:
said more than once that when the fedgov ever loses its grip, this countries racial wars will make Yugoslavia look like a walk in the park.
Come on, Kwan Arkan!

Old January 15th, 2007 #66
Chain

Fuck, I hope they put hydrogen in these colorful motherfuckers-- they'd have looked a lot snazzier flying from the mailboxes. Also, I hadn't realized this 21 year old beauty died in a carjacking-- I thought she got nigger gang raped for a few days and more or less died from that or soon thereafter. Have a nice "rest", Channon. The niggers worked your ass real hard, and you deserve
a good "rest".
http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/5190457.html
Quote:
Channon Christian Laid to Rest
12:08 AM Jan 15, 2007
Knoxville (WVLT) - Sunday family and friends celebrated the life of a young woman murdered in a carjacking 21 year old Channon Christian.

Folks gathered at Westpark Baptist Church on Middlebrook Pike Sunday afternoon for a final memorial.

Following the service, Channon was laid to rest at Highland West Cemetery.

And in a West Knoxville neighborhood balloons filled the air in memory of Channon and to show support for her family.

A balloon with a Bible scripture was tied to each home's mailbox.

Becky Sherlock says this is a different and special way to honor the family.

"You don't know always what to say or do and this is a way to show them in a quiet way that we're thinking about her all the time," says Becky Sherlock.

Before releasing the balloon, folks could take a moment to remember Channon and her family.

Old January 15th, 2007 #67
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

I can picture the nigger loving couple watching niggerball and rapping along with shaq. The "guy" looks like a typical whigger. The "hottie" a typical christian murrey rothstein drone. These "whites" would have smiled as you -- White Nationalist, were deservedly raped/beaten/killed by these niggers for being a 'hater'. The sympathy displayed here is fit for a dying race.

In 60+ posts, has there even been one mention of the jew and traitorous goy that loosed these nigs on White society? When are racist White men going to get the picture? By all logic, we should celebrate when traitors get their comeuppance. These niggers are on our side. The sympathizers who sob when niggers act like niggers would presumably prefer that these niggers had assimilated and married this girl. Perhaps another half-dozen niglets scurrying around our lands would quench your falling tears.

I hereby nominate these heroic coons as official Honorary OJ Simpson White Nationalists.

Old January 15th, 2007 #68
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph
I can picture the nigger loving couple watching niggerball and rapping along with shaq. The "guy" looks like a typical whigger. The "hottie" a typical christian murrey rothstein drone. These "whites" would have smiled as you -- White Nationalist, were deservedly raped/beaten/killed by these niggers for being a 'hater'. The sympathy displayed here is fit for a dying race.
In 60+ posts, has there even been one mention of the jew and traitorous goy that loosed these nigs on White society? When are racist White men going to get the picture? By all logic, we should celebrate when traitors get their comeuppance. These niggers are on our side. The sympathizers who sob when niggers act like niggers would presumably prefer that these niggers had assimilated and married this girl. Perhaps another half-dozen niglets scurrying around our lands would quench your falling tears.

I hereby nominate these heroic coons as official Honorary OJ Simpson White Nationalists.
Joseph, here is a youtube vid with pics of Channon Christian. Further, this piece does describe her boyfriend thus:
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=41193
Quote:
Those who knew him say Newsom never met a stranger. "He was always loving and giving to anyone he met, said youth minister Scott Hoos. "He was always selfless and giving of himself and anything he had that anyone might need."
This thing so infuriates me, I have only mostly read the NNN headline blurbed account. When I saw the raped for a few days part, that was it. I can surely picture the boyfriend responding to some "friendly nigger" knocking on his driver's side door. Remember the three White young men in Bloodly Wichita, and how they were so emasculated that they cowered in the closet, unable to figure out how to wrest a single handgun from two niggers? Remember how the one kid pled in the cornfield before he wailingly took his death shot to the head: "Oh please, Sir, don't!" ?

Old January 15th, 2007 #69
Chain

This is kike-approved richness and glory!
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=41193
Quote:
"We've not lost Chris because if you lose something you don't know where it's at," said Hood. "We know exactly where Chris is. He's in heaven with the Father tonight and he's rejoicing around the throne."
Attached Images

Old January 15th, 2007 #70
Chain

More jive niggerish coverage from WVLT8 TV in Knoxville, TN-- this time on the four niggers in the gang rape which WVLT8 also refuses to call a two day gang rape.
http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/5173877.html
(Second paragraph at site)
Quote:
Suspects Face Judge

Knoxville (WVLT) - A new chapter in the horrific murders for a young Knoxville couple, as now police begin analyzing forensic evidence and conducting interviews. Meanwhile, we are learning more about the federal charges filed against four men connected with Knoxville's double homicide investigation.

Volunteer TV's Whitney Daniel
breaks it down for us
Yeah, "break it down for us", honey. I fuckin' hope you're next after Channon.

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache...n&ct=clnk&cd=6
===================================
http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_ne...272704,00.html
Quote:
Investigators believe Channon Christian was held hostage and raped repeatedly for several days before being killed, a federal marshal said today. (So where is the vaunted FBI to tell us the official interstate crime news? Don't tell me they couldn't find a monkey FBI agent in Knoxville to put in an organ grinder's monkey's suit and trot out before the cameras.)
The news came on the same day that authorities captured three men sought for questioning in her death and that of her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom.

Authorities believe she and Newsom were abducted after a weekend carjacking in North Knoxville that ultimately led to both their deaths, said Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Rich Knighten of the Western District of Kentucky.

"They did some really nasty things to this lady," Knighten said.

Last edited by Chain; January 15th, 2007 at 10:22 AM.

Old January 15th, 2007 #71
Chain

http://dailybeacon.utk.edu/showartic...rticleid=50903
Quote:
A missing University of Tennessee student’s body was found Tuesday afternoon by the Knoxville Police Department. Her murdered boyfriend’s body was found Sunday afternoon.

Channon Christian, 21, was a senior in sociology. She had been on a date Saturday night with her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom, 23.

Local media are reporting that the two were last known leaving a friend’s Saturday night to go to dinner and then planned to visit another friend near Washington Pike. According to the Knoxville News Sentinel, Christian was last heard from at 12:35 a.m. Sunday when she called her mother.

Newsom’s body was discovered at 12:24 p.m. Sunday on railroad tracks near Cherry Street, less than five miles from campus.

Christian’s parents filed a missing person’s report Sunday at 4:48 p.m., said Martha Dooley, spokesperson for the Knox County Sheriff’s Office.

Newsom’s vehicle, a 2005 4-Runner was found Monday, Knoxville Police Department Public Information Officer Darrel Debusk said.

Police, with support from the Special Operations Squad (SWAT) entered a house at 2316 Chipman St. around 2 p.m. Tuesday and found Christian’s body, Debusk said. He said the house was not occupied when the officers entered. KPD declined to comment on the condition of the body or what led the police to the house.
============================================
http://web.utk.edu/%7Eutsocdep/faculty/shefner.htm

Jon Shefner
Associate Professor of Sociology
Director, Interdisciplinary Program in Global Studies
Ph.D. 1997, University of California – Davis
910 McClung Tower
865-974-7022
[email protected]
http://web.utk.edu/~jshefner/

Current
Current Research
My work is centered on the political economy of development, a sub-field that focuses on explaining different national trajectories and global stratification. My work is multidisciplinary, drawing from anthropology, economics, history, and political science, as well as sociology. My research is largely qualitative, and I have conducted field research in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, and New Orleans, LA.

My research in both locales details how poor people push for political change, and the limitations they are subjected to in their efforts toward greater self-determination. I have particular interest in the links poor people hold – either forged themselves, or imposed on them – with other social groups. The interaction of organized poor people’s movements with groups representing interests of the state, elites, or middle classes, has important implications for how far poor people’s political efforts are able to proceed.
=========================================
http://web.utk.edu/%7Eutsocdep/faculty/reed.htm

Wornie Reed
Professor of Sociology
Director, African and African American Studies
Ph.D., 1976, Boston University
1206 McClung Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996-0430
email: [email protected]
Phone: 865-974-6957
FAX: 865-974-8669
Of particular note, Dr. Reed directed the project, "Assessment of the Status of African Americans," involving some 61 scholars. This project resulted in the production of a four-volume work published by Auburn House Publishers:
he was Chairperson of the Department of Black Studies and Director of the William Monroe Trotter Institute for the Study of Black Culture at the University of Massachusetts at Boston. Prior to those positions he was Director of the Institute for Urban Research at Morgan State University (1983-85); and Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology and Associate in the Division of Health Care Research in the School of Medicine at Washington University (1975-83). In addition, from 1990-92, Dr. Reed served a three-year term as President of the National Congress of Black Faculty; and in 1999 was elected as President-elect of the Association of Black Sociologists.
==========================================
http://web.utk.edu/%7Eutsocdep/faculty/jalata.htm

Asafa Jalata
Professor
Ph.D., 1990, State University of New York at Binghamton
901 McClung Tower
(865) 974 7027
[email protected]
http://web.utk.edu/~ajalata
[b]Research Agenda
Professor Jalata’s research agenda is focused on investigating and understanding the dynamic interplay between the racialized/ethnicized and exploitative global and regional economic structures and the human agencies of the colonized/ indigenous peoples.
...he extends his scholarship and expertise beyond Oromia, Ethiopia, Sudan,
and Black America
to the broader geopolitical region and sociocultural area of North-East Africa.
He is currently engaged in research to write a book entitled, Faces of Terrorism in the Age of Globalization: From Christopher Columbus to Osma bin Laden. (Ha hja-- now there's a niggered-up title.)His research pays close attention to the roles of the indigenous peoples in the racialized global capitalist system, and how the agencies of these peoples are affecting the structures and the dynamics of the system.

===========================================
http://web.utk.edu/%7Eutsocdep/faculty/bohon.htm

Stephanie A. Bohon, PhD
907 McClung Tower
Department of Sociology
University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996
Phone: 865/974-7019
e-mail: [email protected]

Current Research
Dr. Bohon has been at the University of Tennessee since 2006. She recieved a Ph.D. in Sociology and Demography from Penn State in 1998. Her specialty areas include Demography, Immigration, Latino Sociology, Urban Sociology, and Quantitative Methodology. Dr. Bohon's most recent work examines the growth and needs of Latino migrants in the South, focusing on the difference between Latino migrant adjustment in traditional and emerging gateways.
==========================================
http://web.utk.edu/%7Eutsocdep/faculty/bui.htm

Hoan N. Bui
Assistant Professor
Ph.D.,2001 Michigan State University
908 McClung Tower
865-974-7020
[email protected]
http://web.utk.edu/~hbui/

Current Research

My research interests include: 1) intimate violence; 2) immigration, crime, and victimization; 3) women’s re-entry. For intimate violence, I explore the social context of women's experiences of and reactions to domestic abuse, with an emphasis on the social construction of gender, socioeconomic conditions, racial/ethnic relations, (KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NIGGER GANG RAPE, GOOKESS? I MEAN< YOU DID GET YOUR PhD AT UNIV MICH.!)immigration resettlement, and domestic violence interventions and policies. My research project on immigration, crime, and victimization seeks understandings of how race/ethnicity, immigration experiences, class, and gender shape the experiences of crime and victimization.
================================================
http://web.utk.edu/%7Eutsocdep/faculty/cable.htm

Sherry Cable
Associate Professor
PhD. 1985, Pennsylvania State University
919 McClung Tower
974-7031
[email protected]
http://web.utk.edu/~scable/
Other works-in-progress include articles on: environmental racism in Oak Ridge, Tennessee; intra-movement conflict in grassroots environmental organizations; grassroots environmental activists' collaborative experiences with professional environmental organizations; access to swimming instruction as a social justice issue in less developed nations/regions. (WE NEED SWIMMING INSTRUCTION FOR SOUTH OF THE RIO GRANDE. THEY ARE DEPRIVED OF OLYMPIC POOLS FOR RIO GRANDE TRAINING PURPOSES)[/quote]
===================================
http://web.utk.edu/%7Eutsocdep/faculty/dahms.htm

Harry F. Dahms
Associate Professor and

Director of Graduate Studies
1993, Ph.D., New School for Social Research
913 McClung Tower

(865) 974-7028
[email protected]
http://web.utk.edu/~hdahms/
Current Research
Theory, economic sociology, political economy, and comparative sociology are my areas of interest. With "globalization" as a contingent, complex, and contradictory process as the primary reference frame for my work, the guiding question is how classical theorists should have prepared -- and contemporary and critical (neo-Marxist, postmodernist, feminist) theorists compelled -- sociologists, during the twentieth century, to anticipate globalization as the culmination of the trends that have shaped modern societies. The defining challenge of our time, then, is to envision how all contributions to social, sociological, and critical theory tell parts of the story of the modern age. Among my current projects is a sociological theory textbook, using THE MATRIX movies as the foil for introducing students to classical, contemporary, and critical theories. To fully appreciate the message underlying the movies, they must be related to the immediate present--and to the contradictions of modernity. The Matrix movies are also an attempt to communicate with audiences about how the current state of race relations continues to be an increasingly subtle yet visible manifestation of alienation. Consequently, efforts to overcome alienation, by implementing public policies directed toward that goal, will fail as long as they neglect to tackle, pro-actively, how race, gender and class relations sustain a "matrix of alienation."
"Globalization or Hyper-Alienation? Critiques of Traditional Marxism as Arguments for Basic Income." Social Theory as Politics in Knowledge. Current Perspectives in Social Theory 23 2005.
=======================================
Dr. Suzanne Kurth
http://web.utk.edu/~utsocdep/faculty.php
Quote:
Suzanne Kurth
Associate Professor (University of Illinois, Chicago). Social psychology, gender, sexual harassment, technological change in communications and social interaction/relationships

http://web2.bio.utk.edu/teaching/GT.highlights.asp
======================================

Last edited by Chain; January 15th, 2007 at 11:01 AM.

Old January 15th, 2007 #72
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph

First off, everyone here understands the Jew's role in all of this.

Secondly, I think any so called White Nationalist who takes pleasure in this killing and torture should be hanging from the same tree as the Jews who are responsible.

These two kids were force fed a system of lies and misled their whole lives. X-insanity teaches them that to sacrifice themselves for a Nigger beast is the noblest thing they can do. It teaches young men to be emasculated door mats. The need to conform is a powerful thing. These kids are the VICTIM of the system. I can't imagine the horror that poor young girl suffered for two days while being raped by those filthy, diseased animals.

The fact that they were probably conformist in their views would not have altered their fate. If they had White Nationalist inclinations the outcome would have been the same.

This is just another great example of why there is no movement in this country. White Nationalism is a bizarre sub-culture populated by defective freaks who take pleasure in this sort of horror.

Old January 15th, 2007 #73
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Fuck, I hope they put hydrogen in these colorful motherfuckers-- they'd have looked a lot snazzier flying from the mailboxes. Also, I hadn't realized this 21 year old beauty died in a carjacking-- I thought she got nigger gang raped for a few days and more or less died from that or soon thereafter. Have a nice "rest", Channon. The niggers worked your ass real hard, and you deserve
a good "rest".
http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/5190457.html
Hmmm.....I'm sure everyone knows what the hell you are talking about here. Am I to understand you too are happy about a 21 year old girl, a kid, being raped for two days and then butchered like a hog? I have a neck-tie for you too.

Old January 15th, 2007 #74
Chain

Sutter, no. I think these displays are the inappropriate response of a weakened, sickened people. The proper, healthy response is anger and violence.

I also don't like loony Xtian scrivenings about hereafter "rests" as the requiem.

Last edited by Chain; January 15th, 2007 at 11:59 AM.

Old January 15th, 2007 #75
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Sutter, no. I think these displays are the inappropriate response of a weakened, sickened people. The proper, healthy response is anger and violence.

I also don't like loony Xtian scrivenings about hereafter "rests" as the requiem.
We have no indication she was some Black cock lover or a mudshark. She had a serious WHITE boyfriend, and for you to suggest she got what she deserved is flat out sick. Yes we have a sickened White population. Yes, they may be beyond redemption. These are all just sypmtoms of the Jewish disease that afflicts us.

Old January 15th, 2007 #76
Chain

Again, you misconstrue. I was sarcastically maligning the term "rest" of which Xtians are so fond. Just as the channel 8 writer will "break it down for us"-- just so, a "rest" is hardly what Channon got. She got a lot of torture on her way into oblivion. Mylar hydrogen balloons affixed to U.S. mailboxes don't get it for me.

Old January 15th, 2007 #77
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Again, you misconstrue. I was sarcastically maligning the term "rest" of which Xtians are so fond. Just as the channel 8 writer will "break it down for us"-- just so, a "rest" is hardly what Channon got. She got a lot of torture on her way into oblivion. Mylar hydrogen balloons affixed to U.S. mailboxes don't get it for me.
Ok, I agree with this sentiment. However, I suggest you be less convoluted in your statements expecting that others will be able to read your mind and know what you are really thinking. You have a tendency to speak like this and people get the wrong impression.

If it was my daughter I'd be doing a "Keyser Soze" on the family of these Nigger beasts.

Last edited by Augustus Sutter; January 15th, 2007 at 12:47 PM.

Old January 15th, 2007 #78
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
First off, everyone here understands the Jew's role in all of this.
Sure, but it is ideologically inconsistent to blame niggorillas for the natural behavior.
Quote:
Secondly, I think any so called White Nationalist who takes pleasure in this killing and torture should be hanging from the same tree as the Jews who are responsible.
I am glad these whiggers were executed. It sure beats having more race traitors around to pollute my land and breathe my air.
Quote:
These two kids were force fed a system of lies and misled their whole lives. X-insanity teaches them that to sacrifice themselves for a Nigger beast is the noblest thing they can do. It teaches young men to be emasculated door mats. The need to conform is a powerful thing. These kids are the VICTIM of the system.
Unfortunate but true. Here you admit that reality exists. Good.
Quote:
I can't imagine the horror that poor young girl suffered for two days while being raped by those filthy, diseased animals.
She was a nigger lover for sure. She got what she deserved. I'm sure you'll get over it - eventually.
Quote:
The fact that they were probably conformist in their views would not have altered their fate. If they had White Nationalist inclinations the outcome would have been the same.
That is bullshit. I hope you typed that without thinking. If you really believe that, then there is no point to teaching people about the danger of niggers. It would not have happened to me. I'd not have allowed a nigger the opportunity.
Quote:
This is just another great example of why there is no movement in this country. White Nationalism is a bizarre sub-culture populated by defective freaks who take pleasure in this sort of horror.
The "movement" is what it is. Cognitive dissonance and jewish media control is what limits our ability to reach people — or, more accurately, their ability to be reached.

Old January 15th, 2007 #79
chrissy

[QUOTE=chrissy]

Some guy on SF was posting about what happened to this couple and he said "Now where is that bioethnic weapon when you need it." Our movement needs everybody the thinkers and the scientists .[quote]

This is the real legacy of King and his cohorts, they can come after us and attack us even in our own areas and nothing is ever done to retaliate. And they know there won't be anybody to retaliate either. I figured they were probably lemming types so they don't understand about blacks, and the media covers up so much , this is the only way they'll learn. I remember reading about some white guy in the local paper that marched with King and believed in all that, well he said that he had been robbed three times , after that, and he said he no longer wanted to be involved with them. It's very sad that whites don't understand what they're doing to us and have to suffer like this.

" They are building concentration camps for us and the non-whites will be the guards."
Kevin Strom

Old January 15th, 2007 #80
HighPlainsDrifter...

Default Excellent post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
Yes, we need to make this tragedy front and center for all those white pussies to see.
Some of you want to wait for the collapse, fuck that stupid waiting shit. Like it will ever seriously happen.

Are you ready for war??? If not, get the fuck away until some you get the stomach for what needs to be done.

Revenge slayings. Are you creative and/or intelligent? Good. Put your Aryan brain and hands to good use.

There are all sorts of things you can do. Call the Knoxville police and DEMAND they kill these fuckin niggers NOW. We need to go back to the KKK Vigilante like days. Knoxville police do your stupid fuckin job or you may see tons of dead stinkin niggers around. Pick those fuckers up and bring em to the morgue.

Knoxville police are the epitome of white pussies. Way too gutless to act like a real man.
This is a race war and until we are willing to take action, we are pathetic fucks.
Iraqi patriots have 100x more balls then we do.

Death to all Niggers!!! Fuckin Knoxville pieces of shit. Iraqis would be killing hundreds, if not thousands of nigger pieces of shit right now.
What do we do?
Not a god damn thing!

Won't it be all worth it to see the fear in niggers eyes like our forefathers saw??
Or do you want them to glare at you menancingly as they stroll down the street on a date w/ their white bitch?

Again, we are in war. Do not listen to the "law" or police pieces of monkey shit.

Excellent post! However, may I remind the cops and other Jewservants reading this, that in White Nationalist circles, none of us ever [insert 100 pages of catch-all legal boilerplate here] recommend, incite, suggest, conspire, or condone anything illegal. But our race is dead unless about 10% of young White males can achieve the attitude of Derrick here.

Thread