VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 19th, 2007 #1
Mike Cooper...

Default Police Officer in Muncie Indiana, finds daughter getting gang banged by niggers.

According to all the news reports, the niggers in her home where described as 'friends'. The Cop pistol wipped the nigger fucking his daughter and his gun went off.

the media is saying the nigger's family is too shocked and outraged to talk about it right now. Lol, god someone nuke these fucking people NOW! I'm sick of waiting for Al Queda to do it.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...OCAL/709190506

MUNCIE -- A veteran Muncie police officer has been placed on leave, accused of battery with a deadly weapon, after he struck the friend of his daughter in the head with a gun.

Jeff Leist, 52, was not initially certain whether he had shot 24-year-old Robert D. McCallum, who the off-duty officer found with his daughter, Casey, 26, in the bedroom of her south Muncie mobile home at 6:35 a.m. Sunday, according to 911 dispatch tapes.
"Some guy was in the house with her," Leist told the dispatcher. "I got him up and hit him in the head with my gun and my gun went off."
[/QUOTE]

Old September 19th, 2007 #2
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

The daughter is 26 years old and living in her own mobile home, so she can do what she wants. I'd like to have seen the kwap really shoot the nigger and then go to prison himself.

Bottom line: The kwap raised a mud-shark. He has no one to blame but himself.

Old September 19th, 2007 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

To bad that it did not read: I just killed a pack of Niggers and a slut that used to be my daughter.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 19th, 2007 #4
Kinsman Victor

Any proud White Man would have done that, if she shagged the ape, he should disown her.

Old September 19th, 2007 #5
Zenos

Well what does he expect his daughter to do as she grows up and sees her father cheering the niggers with the football on the TV all her life? She probably thought he loved those niggers, and I'm sure he had friends over that sat around doing the same thing, probably some of them niggers as well.

Of course he wasn't cheering when he finds a nigger mating with his daughter, that's different.

Karma is a bitch.

Old September 19th, 2007 #6
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Wasn't the nigger in his house? That's trespassing, and people can get shot for that.

What's the big deal? Oh I forgot, it's a nigger and they have immunity.

If his daughter invited Leroy in, he should have shot her too.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old September 19th, 2007 #7
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
To bad that it did not read: I just killed a pack of Niggers and a slut that used to be my daughter.
LOL, watch it, bjb, some VNNers seem to think that we should cut mudsharks and niggers a break.

Old September 19th, 2007 #8
Baldy
Racial Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
The daughter is 26 years old and living in her own mobile home, so she can do what she wants. I'd like to have seen the kwap really shoot the nigger and then go to prison himself.

Bottom line: The kwap raised a mud-shark. He has no one to blame but himself.
It's really hard to guide kids with all the external influences. This father snapped under the pressure. Shoot, he was probably been cleaning up her messes for years.

She, like every mudshark, not only ruined her life, but her families lives. Very fucking tragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Old September 19th, 2007 #9
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
It's really hard to guide kids with all the external influences. This father snapped under the pressure. Shoot, he was probably been cleaning up her messes for years.

She, like every mudshark, not only ruined her life, but her families lives. Very fucking tragic.
I have two daughters. They will both (when they get older) be going on a field trip into the shithole area of a neighboring city so they can see the mudshark hookers working for a pimp and a rock. I want them to see the consequences of mudsharking.

Old September 19th, 2007 #10
Susan

Lightbulb Finally.....the connection

At least one poster, sees the connection between the white men in this country who worship at the feet of the nigger and then wonder why the fuck his daughter is dating one or fucking one or wants to marry one and have niglets. She sees a white man, otherwise intelligent, spending an inordinate amount of time watching niggers run up and down a field or court, acting like niggers do, so she feels it must be okay to spend time with "it".

Thank you Zenos for making that connection for these numbnuts. Sorry, guys, when I see something there in your posts, other than ignorance and selfishness, I'll comment on that too.

Old September 19th, 2007 #11
J3115

[QUOTE=
If his daughter invited Leroy in, he should have shot her too.[/QUOTE]

I agree.
We need more O.J's in the world - Could you imagine if every nigger would kill a nigger-lover and a jew

Old September 19th, 2007 #12
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Shut up Susan.

Old September 19th, 2007 #13
Jett Rink
Banned

Thanks Abe Lincoln.

Old September 19th, 2007 #14
Kievsky

Default niggerball and mudsharks

That's an interesting connection, and one I've heard before, but this time it sunk in.

As for myself, I don't watch any sports at all and have zero interest. When my daughter came home from school and was talking "yankees versus red sox" both the wife and I said, "who cares about that shit." That was a couple years ago, and the interest passed.

We keep ourselves, and the kid, busy with reality. Reality is actually a lot more interesting, but I think its an acquired taste. I grew up on TV and movies myself but in my teens I just stopped watching it and did reality instead.

Our problems seem very big, and they are very widespread, but I think all these problems -- the mudsharking, the Jew-daze mindfuck, the jewish "whammy" they put on most of our people, it all comes because people have disengaged from reality to such an extent. Most of their relationships are with a two dimensional screen. Admittedly we are relating to a two dimensional screen here at VNNF, but we do it in order to socialize and share ideas and make plans -- which is something I think we sorely miss in our real lives.

The mass media, growth economy society is just too powerful, and it managed to destroy human collectivity, and make us all into automaton consumers who are "programmed" by Tee Vee.

But a few of us refuse the programming. And then we turn around and are horrified at what "we," the collective "we," have become.

Those of you who have awakened and have the courage to stay here and talk about it day after day, let me tell you all something. This gives you an advantage in life. There's a compensation for everything. Being a White nationalist can be heart-breaking and depressing at times, especially reading stories like the cop in Muncie and his mud-shark daughter. These depressing pictures burn into our eyes, but as a result we have better vision. We see society for what it really is.

I know some fairly intelligent people in my daily life, with IQ in the 120's and 130's. And you know what's funny? Most of them have NO CLUE about what's going on with the economy, with peak oil, much less with the Mexinvasion or the Patriot Act or the Iraq war. I mean what the hell, the Titanic has hit the iceberg, the icy waters of the North Atlantic are washing around our feet, and I STILL know lots of people, most people I know who aren't WN, have absolutely no f'in clue whatsoever. I'm going to start a thread in "this just in" about some news I just read, "Saudia Arabia Unpegs from the Dollar." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...cnsaudi119.xml This might be the straw that sets in motion the events that will lead people to understand that something is very wrong here. This could be the kickoff of Great Depression II in earnest.

Old September 19th, 2007 #15
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
That's an interesting connection, and one I've heard before, but this time it sunk in.

As for myself, I don't watch any sports at all and have zero interest. When my daughter came home from school and was talking "yankees versus red sox" both the wife and I said, "who cares about that shit." That was a couple years ago, and the interest passed.

We keep ourselves, and the kid, busy with reality. Reality is actually a lot more interesting, but I think its an acquired taste. I grew up on TV and movies myself but in my teens I just stopped watching it and did reality instead.

Our problems seem very big, and they are very widespread, but I think all these problems -- the mudsharking, the Jew-daze mindfuck, the jewish "whammy" they put on most of our people, it all comes because people have disengaged from reality to such an extent. Most of their relationships are with a two dimensional screen. Admittedly we are relating to a two dimensional screen here at VNNF, but we do it in order to socialize and share ideas and make plans -- which is something I think we sorely miss in our real lives.

The mass media, growth economy society is just too powerful, and it managed to destroy human collectivity, and make us all into automaton consumers who are "programmed" by Tee Vee.

But a few of us refuse the programming. And then we turn around and are horrified at what "we," the collective "we," have become.

Those of you who have awakened and have the courage to stay here and talk about it day after day, let me tell you all something. This gives you an advantage in life. There's a compensation for everything. Being a White nationalist can be heart-breaking and depressing at times, especially reading stories like the cop in Muncie and his mud-shark daughter. These depressing pictures burn into our eyes, but as a result we have better vision. We see society for what it really is.

I know some fairly intelligent people in my daily life, with IQ in the 120's and 130's. And you know what's funny? Most of them have NO CLUE about what's going on with the economy, with peak oil, much less with the Mexinvasion or the Patriot Act or the Iraq war. I mean what the hell, the Titanic has hit the iceberg, the icy waters of the North Atlantic are washing around our feet, and I STILL know lots of people, most people I know who aren't WN, have absolutely no f'in clue whatsoever. I'm going to start a thread in "this just in" about some news I just read, "Saudia Arabia Unpegs from the Dollar." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...cnsaudi119.xml This might be the straw that sets in motion the events that will lead people to understand that something is very wrong here. This could be the kickoff of Great Depression II in earnest.
All the people I know are basically unconscious. It is unbelievable. Just when you think they ought to be seeing the patterns and catching on to the lies, they prove to be just as uninteresting and unaware as they were the month before. They are completely zoned out on drugs, television, and oblivion. It's like they aren't all there, or they're on autopilot. They care about nothing at all except their creature comforts, their jobs, and just being good citizens who vote and pay taxes. I want to feel sorry for them but I can't. Their willful ignorance and apathy about anything outside their immediate existence is inexcusable. So I just play dumb like them, once I realize that THERE IS NO GETTING THROUGH their self-imposed apathy.

Americans are a very boring bunch of lemmings. It is said that people get the politicians they deserve. I'm starting to agree.

Old September 20th, 2007 #16
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

"This is your brain on the box"

Click image for larger version

Name:	box.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	4254

Personally, I can't see how anyone can waste hours of their life watching sports on TV...If you like sports and must do something involving sports, actively participate, instead of watching some nigger running around the field with a coconut. It's better for your body to be physically active instead of veging out on the couch.

Oh, and DISCONNECT YOUR TV!

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)

Old September 20th, 2007 #17
News
Friendly

Quote:
I have two daughters. They will both (when they get older) be going on a field trip into the shithole area of a neighboring city so they can see the mudshark hookers working for a pimp and a rock. I want them to see the consequences of mudsharking.
No kids yet myself, but If I have a daughter I'm doing exactly this. They will get official and unofficial sex "education" anyway if they go to a government school, or even just from television. If they're old enough to know about sex, they're old enough to know the facts of how horribly wrong it can go. Even to the point of diseased, drug-addicted, white-owned-by-black slavery.

Seeing a few toothless, poxy, white whores interacting with their pimps should be an eye opener. I've lived near that before and it was educational for me.

Maybe follow up with some good medical texts, images of VD, and the most basic stats. Young people and females in particular aren't going to be won over by a lot of statistics, but keep it simple and just tell them the more basic facts like "niggers and the people who have sex with them are X times more likely to have THAT" while pointing at medical pic of running sores or wart clusters.

I think that would be a good education.

Just do an image search on "genital warts" hahah they'll probably not want to be sexually active til after high school at least, much less want to screw around with blacks.

Old September 20th, 2007 #18
brutus

What's missing from this story is the ever present racial slur accusation that gets the jew all hysterical and wet in the panties.

No hate crime to trumpet here. Only the parents of the nigger trying to squeeze a little juice from the race card out. It must have taken enormous restraint on the part of the cop not to call the nigger a nigger. The best that the jew will get out of this one, is a White guy with a 30 year career that goes down the drain along with his hopes for that pension he worked for all of those years.

The cop must have had a hunch that his daughter was doing something wrong, because the report said that he responded to her home because he got word that she hadn't shown-up for work.

Also, according to this report, there is no reason for us to believe that this cop had raised his daughter the wrong way, as a matter of fact he was in the process of doing the right thing when he ran afoul of the jew laws by whacking the nigger in the head with his gun. We all know that the jew TV is constantly lying to our young women and ever tempting them and therefore we must remain vigilant to protect them from their own naive impulses.

Someone should try to recruit this cop to our side. After they fire him, he'll have a big ax to grind.

Old September 20th, 2007 #19
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
LOL, watch it, bjb, some VNNers seem to think that we should cut mudsharks and niggers a break.

Really?

I sure didn't get that fucking memo.

Old September 20th, 2007 #20
Mike Cooper...

Quote:
They care about nothing at all except their creature comforts, their jobs, and just being good citizens who vote and pay taxes.
this is why it is a good thing to fast. they are addicted to their feelings of chemical satiety, that is the source of their feelings that everything is alright. the satisfaction of their sexual urges and their tummy urges makes them believe everything is wonderful.

when you fast, the hunger actually goes away after a day or two..or three. Your mind changes in a very , VERY fundamental way, you are no longer within the mental paradigm of an brute animal, foraging subconsciously for food. Sex becomes inconsequential when one is hungry. You begin to see life for what it truly is, all about social relationships, mainly because it is through social relationships you secure a source of plentiful food.

It is very hard to fast, though, obviously because you get REALLY hungry.

Thread