VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 25th, 2004 #1
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Default No Fear Factor With These Proud Somalis

I am breaking my silence in order to bring you this. Please go to the link below to witness the traditional diet of a tribe of fReakan animals. This is better than fearfactor!

http://funreports.com/2004/11/18/57180.html

Old November 25th, 2004 #2
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Scanty nourishment and the permanent lack of microelements and vitamins made people of the Vandalic Bubal tribe ask their only wealth - cows - for help. The tribers learned that eating the menstrual matter of cows helps them fight such diseases as rachitis, scurvy and leukemia.

The mysterious Vandal tribe and their cows roam on the border between Kenya and Somalia. This is the only nation in the world, which practices a very unusual tradition: their children eat cows' menstrual matter until they get married. The Bubals believe that the licking of cow's vagina makes would-be warriors strong and courageous. Italian scientists have recently discovered that the menstrual matter of cows is a source of such vitamins as B6, B12, E and D. In addition, it makes up the deficiency of iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and potassium. That is why, scientists think, cows protect the tribe from the most horrible disease of the region - anemia (the lack of haemoglobin).

The most interesting thing happens afterwards, though. Hormone changes become extremely conspicuous with all males of the African tribe, after they reach puberty: their testicles grow up to 70-80 centimeters in diameter. The "miracle of nature" happens on account of the untraditional "nourishment" that tribal individuals practice in their adolescence. The hormone-rich menstrual secretion of the cattle causes irreversible hormone changes with subhumans. It is noteworthy, that such giant testicles do not exert any negative influence on the reproductive function, although they do cause many other obvious problems.

Tourists from all over the world are ready to pay huge money to take a look at the sub-humans' giant testicles. Tourists' money help the Vandalic tribal nation improve the quality of their meals. It is not ruled out that the next generation of Bubalvandals will have nothing to boast with.

Express Gazeta

Old November 25th, 2004 #3
Bragi

Default nature's basketballs

You'd think the dumb fuckers would stop eating cow period when their nutsacks got to be about the size of their heads.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They just kept right on eating COW PUSSY EXCRETIONS.

Like a 25 pound scrotum is just a wonderful conversation piece or something.

But I'm being mean. I plum forgot that our African cousins are our "equals".

Old November 25th, 2004 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

I know how I'd like to "greet" each of these fine-looking gentlemen - with a nice, swift Italian uppercut (that's a knee to the 'nads).

You sure as hell could'nt miss, now could you?

Old November 25th, 2004 #5
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A. Whiteman
I am breaking my silence in order to bring you this. Please go to the link below to witness the traditional diet of a tribe of fReakan animals. This is better than fearfactor!

http://funreports.com/2004/11/18/57180.html
No reason to be silent around here, John. Your opinions are welcomed, especially border-related ones.

Old November 25th, 2004 #6
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid
No reason to be silent around here, John. Your opinions are welcomed, especially border-related ones.
Thanks Intrepid. I will report important issues relating to the lack of a border and the direct consequences as they happen here.

Old November 26th, 2004 #7
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
You'd think the dumb fuckers would stop eating cow period when their nutsacks got to be about the size of their heads.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They just kept right on eating COW PUSSY EXCRETIONS.

Like a 25 pound scrotum is just a wonderful conversation piece or something.

But I'm being mean. I plum forgot that our African cousins are our "equals".
At least we don't have to worry about a church group importing them to the States. 'Man pants' wouldn't fit any of them.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old November 26th, 2004 #8
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
I know how I'd like to "greet" each of these fine-looking gentlemen - with a nice, swift Italian uppercut (that's a knee to the 'nads).

You sure as hell could'nt miss, now could you?
No, but you could tear your ACL.

Old November 26th, 2004 #9
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Pardon me, but wots ACL? Thanks!

Old November 26th, 2004 #10
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxa the White
Anterior cruciate ligament.

Old November 26th, 2004 #11
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxa the White
Quote:
Anterior cruciate ligament.
Yes, the ACL is the main ligament in the knee. Not sure if I remember my anatomy correctly, but the ACL prevents anterior displacement of the... ah, never mind; I was just trying to say that those niggers had grossly oversized balls and you'd probably hurt your leg more than their nuts if you were to give em a nice kick.

Old November 26th, 2004 #12
John A. Whiteman
Banned

I was thinking that this diet of kow kotex might be just the diet that our retired field niggers should be force-fed as it would slow them way down when trying to run from the cops. Hard to carry a VCR or TV when you have to carry your ballsac too.

Old November 30th, 2004 #13
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
At least we don't have to worry about a church group importing them to the States. 'Man pants' wouldn't fit any of them.
Requiring them to wear manpants in our society would be an ethnic hatecrime don't you think? Besides, I think white joodayowhiggers would better understand their uniquely diverse culture if they were allowed to waddle about with their stinkin scrotums swaying from side to side as they swatted at the flies swarming them. Maybe they could make a muti-esque musical video for MTV to help us to get to know their culture?

Old November 30th, 2004 #14
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Requiring them to wear manpants in our society would be an ethnic hatecrime don't you think? Besides, I think white joodayowhiggers would better understand their uniquely diverse culture if they were allowed to waddle about with their stinkin scrotums swaying from side to side as they swatted at the flies swarming them. Maybe they could make a muti-esque musical video for MTV to help us to get to know their culture?
That's a pretty picture, sir. I wonder what if these freaks ever had pants made for them?

Old November 30th, 2004 #15
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Requiring them to wear manpants in our society would be an ethnic hatecrime don't you think?
I'm second guessing myself now. You know those oversized baggy pants are the style for the niggers here in the states, they just might work for them. The only problem is that they would be stopped by security at every store they entered. Imagine the shocked look on the security's face when they see fourteen stolen items alongside the cojones.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old December 1st, 2004 #16
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
That's a pretty picture, sir. I wonder what if these freaks ever had pants made for them?
They could be really hip and tatoo things on their bag such as WHEY AW DE WHY WIMMINZ? AND I'M WID STOOPIT.... etc. No.......... pants would definitely be perceived as limiting their access to free speech.

Last edited by John A. Whiteman; December 1st, 2004 at 01:12 AM. Reason: left out punctuation

Old December 7th, 2004 #17
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

This is where somebody got the idea of the bean bag chair.

Old December 7th, 2004 #18
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy
This is where somebody got the idea of the bean bag chair.
Possibly! I bet some of those Vandalobabookaris could use their ballox as a beanbag to sit on!

Thread