VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2007 #1
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

jewsign Guy who questioned Kerry and got tasered WAS A KIKE

http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/104221.html

Gainsville, FL - A Jewish student at the University of Florida who gained national fame for being Tasered may perform with Hillel.

Andrew Meyer, who was forcibly subdued Tuesday during a speech by U.S. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), was seen performing recently by two Florida Hillel staffers, Rabbi Yoni Kaiser-Blueth told JTA, and Meyer has been considered for a performance at an upcoming Hillel open-mic event.

In the wake of the Taser episode Kaiser-Blueth, the Florida Hillel's associate director of Jewish student life, said his staff had yet to discuss whether Meyer would still be considered.

Meyer, an aspiring journalist, was "nominally affiliated" with the campus Jewish group, Kaiser-Blueth said. He is also a contributing writer for the campus Jewish newspaper, The Shpiel.
Kaiser-Blueth said Hillel was trying to reach out to Meyer but was having little luck reaching him.

"CNN is a little more pressing than the local Hillel here," Kaiser-Blueth said. [JTA]

The video was already seen all across the world, and viewed online more than a million times.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old September 19th, 2007 #2
Jett Rink
Banned

Big fucking deal.

Now somebody insanely paranoid put a conspiracy together about this involving the mossad.

Old September 19th, 2007 #3
MoonShine

Location: Confederate States of America (the yankee occupied South)

If they had known it was a jew they mighta' got more pleasure out of it.

Old September 19th, 2007 #4
J3115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud White View Post
http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/104221.html

Gainsville, FL - A Jewish student at the University of Florida who gained national fame for being Tasered may perform with Hillel.

Andrew Meyer, who was forcibly subdued Tuesday during a speech by U.S. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), was seen performing recently by two Florida Hillel staffers, Rabbi Yoni Kaiser-Blueth told JTA, and Meyer has been considered for a performance at an upcoming Hillel open-mic event.

In the wake of the Taser episode Kaiser-Blueth, the Florida Hillel's associate director of Jewish student life, said his staff had yet to discuss whether Meyer would still be considered.

Meyer, an aspiring journalist, was "nominally affiliated" with the campus Jewish group, Kaiser-Blueth said. He is also a contributing writer for the campus Jewish newspaper, The Shpiel.
Kaiser-Blueth said Hillel was trying to reach out to Meyer but was having little luck reaching him.

"CNN is a little more pressing than the local Hillel here," Kaiser-Blueth said. [JTA]

The video was already seen all across the world, and viewed online more than a million times.
Now ya know why the 'Jews Media' is going out of the way to portray the guy as a VICTIM.

Oy! How dare these goy cops put this yid in it's place.

I didn't know the guy was a yid until now. I was like, why is the media in hysterics about a White guy being tazed? No I know.

Old September 19th, 2007 #5
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Big fucking deal.

Now somebody insanely paranoid put a conspiracy together about this involving the mossad.

This whole thing was concocted as a way to tell the goyim to shut up, never question anything, and never cause any kind of political disturbance, or be prepared to be dealt with. Or maybe you will now hear calls to put some kind of standards in place for events like this to lessen the chances of this happening again. ie. not let anyone in who might have the wrong opinions or who might ask the wrong questions.
Yes, the theories could be endless here.

Quote:
Now ya know why the 'Jews Media' is going out of the way to portray the guy as a VICTIM.
That is not what I have seen.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; September 19th, 2007 at 09:04 PM.

Old September 19th, 2007 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115 View Post
Except for Glenn Beck. I suspect that he might be looking for work soon. He actually said that this kike deserved every volt he got because 'responsibility goes with freedom' which is a White ideal, not a jew one.

I am not surprised that this was a kike. It is in their nature to do this kind of grandstanding thing and, most likely, seek a lawsuit out of it, etc. He'll find a way to make shekels on it, you watch and see.

Old September 19th, 2007 #7
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
I am not surprised that this was a kike. It is in their nature to do this kind of grandstanding thing and, most likely, seek a lawsuit out of it, etc. He'll find a way to make shekels on it, you watch and see.
True. But what is good is that since the jews are making a big deal about him being a jewish victim it is exposing the very NWO we warn the public about... the cops. Jews were victims of the NKVD in the 1930's but the jews in the MSM don't tell you about that. Now they have no choice.

It's just like them selling the rope that will hang them.

Old September 19th, 2007 #8
Bud White
Used Car Salesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Except for Glenn Beck. I suspect that he might be looking for work soon. He actually said that this kike deserved every volt he got because 'responsibility goes with freedom' which is a White ideal, not a jew one.

Probably his motive from the beginning.
[8/6/2007 10:38:41 PM] craig_cobb says Fuck an A-- I'm with Alex--she is the greatest talent on the board--and you dense assholes can't see the sun.

Old September 19th, 2007 #9
J3115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
True. But what is good is that since the jews are making a big deal about him being a jewish victim it is exposing the very NWO we warn the public about... the cops. Jews were victims of the NKVD in the 1930's but the jews in the MSM don't tell you about that. Now they have no choice.

It's just like them selling the rope that will hang them.
Jews weren't the victims of the NKVD, 'they were' the NKVD
http://usenet.com/newsgroups/soc.cul.../msg04308.html

Old September 19th, 2007 #10
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

haha I knew it when I saw him, my jewdar is working perfectly!! I think the kike asked Kerry if he was 'skull and crossbones like George Bush'. I believe that the whole thing was staged, it looked like it was, and its part of the jews last-ditch diversionary tactic- notice Alex Jones is practicaly mainstream now, in just the last couple of years.. it's all about 'The Illuminati' and the elites plot to wipe out some population, and the conspiracy lemmings are eating it up, as I did, before I found this place.

Old September 19th, 2007 #11
zyklonB
Race begets culture

It's no surprise joos supported Kerry... Lieberman was his VP.

Old September 19th, 2007 #12
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I think Kerry was one of those that recently 'discovered' he had jewish ancestry. I don't think any of these guys truly 'loses' an election, they go on to do the Heebs work in myriad other ways, like A Gore and his inconvenient troof.

Old September 19th, 2007 #13
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

That would explain his saying "don't tase me bro! don't tase me bro!"

Who would say that? Talk about acting out.

Now he's going to sue like a Jew and bankrupt the school.

That doesn't excuse the renta-kwaps though, they were way out of line. That was a scary video. It showed how robotic and ruthless the trained kwaps can be. They're like two-legged K9 attack dogs or cogs for ZOG.

Let's go to Six Flags!

Last edited by Oy Ze Hate; September 19th, 2007 at 10:02 PM.

Old September 19th, 2007 #14
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
That would explain his saying "don't tase me bro! don't tase me bro!"

Who would say that? Talk about acting out.

Now he's going to sue like a Jew and bankrupt the school.

That doesn't excuse the renta-kwaps though, they were way out of line. That was a scary video. It showed how robotic and ruthless the trained kwaps can be. They're like two-legged K9 attack dogs or cogs for ZOG.

Let's go to Six Flags!
Pure Hollywood, itz.

Old September 19th, 2007 #15
Jett Rink
Banned

Of course, the guy was ready with his questions in advance, duh, who doesnt prepare before a debate???

Oh, and he had someone rolling tape, well there again, duh, wouldnt you want to capture yourself debating a US senator???

This guy's jewishness doesnt play into this at all, unless you think jews have more courage to stand up and ask questions while the rest of the whites in the audience hang their heads and cower in fear while badged thugs try to silence freedom of speech.

Just because we understand jews are rigging the system doesnt mean we should have judeophobia about everything that happens involving a jew especially a jew who is an outsider when it comes to the fedgov.

Old September 19th, 2007 #16
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fur&loathing View Post
I think Kerry was one of those that recently 'discovered' he had jewish ancestry...
Bush, Kerry & Hefner are cousins

Bush and Kerry are distant cousins

They're ALL joos.

Old September 19th, 2007 #17
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Of course, the guy was ready with his questions in advance, duh, who doesnt prepare before a debate???

Oh, and he had someone rolling tape, well there again, duh, wouldnt you want to capture yourself debating a US senator???

This guy's jewishness doesnt play into this at all, unless you think jews have more courage to stand up and ask questions while the rest of the whites in the audience hang their heads and cower in fear while badged thugs try to silence freedom of speech.

Just because we understand jews are rigging the system doesnt mean we should have judeophobia about everything that happens involving a jew especially a jew who is an outsider when it comes to the fedgov.
Aaww did I hurt oor widdle feewings when I was suspicious of that poor sweet jews motives? BAD white person, BAD.

Thinking some jews are of pure motive is how we keep getting into this mess, but you go ahead, I guess.

Old September 19th, 2007 #18
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fur&loathing View Post
Aaww did I hurt oor widdle feewings when I was suspicious of that poor sweet jews motives? BAD white person, BAD.

Thinking some jews are of pure motive is how we keep getting into this mess, but you go ahead, I guess.

Him being a jew is irrelevant to the incident.

Its not very often, but when a case involving a jew pops up where if it was a White instead of a jew, everyone would be whooping it up, but instead take the opposite side because the main character is a jew, it helps shine a light onto the obvious plants or irrational phobic types on a board.

You guys know the phobic types, the kind of stereotype that anti-racists seize upon, the kind of nutjob who would refuse to live indoors, because JEWS live indoors.

Old September 19th, 2007 #19
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Yes, dearie but jews are in, on and around every single televised political(or otherwise) event, because they OWN tv.. ok? Supposedly they make up 2 percent of the US population, what are the odds that the guy doing this would be a jew, especially considering THEY aren't being oppressed in this society. It's JEW PARADISE on earth right now, why would they want to 'shake up the system'?

Old September 19th, 2007 #20
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Always looking at everything as if it were a conspiracy greatly harms any credibility we have in people's minds.

I think this is the problem some of us might have. it has nothing to do with having any love of jews.

Couldn't this just have involved a loud, typically annoying attention seeking jew acting in a manner so typical of their kind?

And since when has this being a jew paradise ever stopped them from kvetching about everything under the sun, before?

His views are not at all atypical of the usual goofball radical far left wannabee activist type. Also not at all atypical of jews. Anti war views are a part of that. Not every single jew openly supports the war in Iraq, many do not.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; September 19th, 2007 at 11:57 PM.

Thread