VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2014 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default Katrin Himmler's Holocaust Complex

Katrin Himmler's Holocaust Complex

When I first read Katrin Himmler's 'The Himmler Brothers' I was profoundly shocked at the depths to which she had sunk as an individual. It was as clear to me as it is now that Katrin was suffering from trauma brought on by the 'holocaust'. It wasn't that she was a 'holocaust survivor' oh no, but rather that she had been deeply traumatized by it from an early age given that she was made to feel 'evil' at an early age by no lesser personages than her parents.

For example she writes:

'It was a question that I avoided myself for a long time. I knew about Heinrich Himmler, my great uncle. I knew about the 'greatest murderer of the century', who was responsible for the extermination of the European Jews and the murder of millions of others. My parents had provided me with books about the Nazi period from an early age. Shaken and tearful, I had read about the failed uprising of the people in the Warsaw ghetto, about the experiences of refugees and the survival of children who were kept in hiding. I identified with the victims, felt ashamed of my name, and in some inexplicable yet distressing way I often felt guilty.' (1)

Several things are made very clear in Katrin's description of her childhood.

In the first is the fact that she was cozened and forced into a position where she had to read deeply traumatic literature (such as the descriptions of 'death camps', 'abuse' of jews, supposed 'medical experiments' and so forth), which deeply affected her since she describes herself as being 'shaken and tearful' as the result of reading such material. In other words she was deeply traumatized by what she read and had obvious trouble approaching the issue because she was so young and simply unable to understand and critically approach what she had been forced to read.

In the second that it was made clear to her at an early age that this trauma she was going through was the fault of her great uncle, Heinrich Himmler, who was the 'greatest murderer of the century'. This then made her feel like she was personally involved since she tells us that she was 'ashamed of her name'. In an interview with the London-based 'Times' she stated that when she was 11 she watched the television film 'Holocaust' and cried her eyes out, because she felt so responsible for what happened. (2)

This point is further reinforced by a later experience at school when someone joked that she was a 'relative of Heinrich Himmler' during a history lesson and she publicly admitted that she was. The result of this was absolute silence and the teacher moving swiftly on. (3)

In other words Katrin Himmler felt personally responsible (i.e. 'I often felt guilty'/'felt ashamed of my name') for her great uncle Heinrich's alleged actions during the Second World War.

In the third we see that, in common with most 'holocaust' literature, Katrin identified the jews as the 'heroes' of the piece and that they were to be lionized as opposed to vilified. This is clear in the fact that she states she 'identified with the victims' and sympathized with those jews in the Warsaw ghetto.

This all leads to the conclusion that Katrin was deeply traumatized and personally affected by what she read. Further it informs us that she internalized it as a form of personal guilt and also identified with the jews as the 'heroes' that she should aspire to be like in order to 'escape her Nazi heritage'.

We can see this in the fact that; although Katrin clearly knows a good amount of modern history, she claims that her great uncle Heinrich was the 'greatest murderer of the century', which is patent nonsense given that title easily belongs to either Joseph Stalin or Mao Tse-Tung who killed millions more than her great uncle ever could.

Indeed she also went out of her way to 'forget' that millions of Germans were deliberately killed by the Western Allies and the Soviet Union during and after the Second World War. This is likely because she sees the jews as the heroes and as such the only ones worthy of empathy.

Indications of this can be found in the fact that she spent a long time deliberately trying not to seem German at all (4) and married (as well as having a child by) an Israeli jew (5) who is the descender of 'holocaust survivors'. (6) She also states that she 'felt drawn' to Israel (7) and in her description of her courtship with 'Dani', her Israeli husband (who she 'conceals via a pseudonym'), (8) in Krakow and Berlin. She informs us that they bonded over an obsession with the scars of the Second World War and the 'holocaust'. (9)

Katrin also rejects the idea of personality being derived from biology (in spite of the empirical science being in almost unianimous support of this), because her grandfather believed that personality was (partly) inherited from one's parents. (10)

This gives us an idea that Katrin has suffered a deep form of trauma from her experiences, which are forcing herself to be 'guilty' for alleged atrocities and she is trying to spend her life in 'repentance' and 'penance' for what her great uncle Heinrich allegedly did. All the signs of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) are there: (11)

A) She herself tells us she was 'in denial' about the close family connection to Heinrich Himmler.

B) She felt anger at her great uncle for what she believed he had done.

C) She herself tells us that she felt 'guilt' for her close family connection to Heinrich Himmler and blamed herself for what he allegedly did.

D) She felt that it was 'hopeless' because she would always hear the name 'Himmler' connected with the 'holocaust', which we see when she talks of crying her eyes out when she was 11 about that fact.

In other words Katrin Himmler is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) brought on by the emotional abuse of her parents forcing the 'holocaust' into her life and then refusing to allow her to be her own woman without it. This then caused her to seek any way she could to remove the stigma of guilt (for example never wanting to pass on her surname to her son) (12) or at least feel better about herself. The pilgrimages to 'death camps', the marriage to an Israeli jew whose parents were in the Warsaw ghetto (13) (which we already saw she heavily identified with) and the need to 'blame herself' again by writing 'The Himmler Brothers' are all methods she is using in order to gain catharsis.

Thus we can see there is little doubt that Katrin Himmler is a victim of the 'holocaust' and the holocaust industry, which has sought for seventy years to push it front of the world and make it a part of every individual's life whether they have any interest in it or not.

References

(1) Katrin Himmler, 2007, 'The Himmler Brothers: A German Family History', 1st Edition, MacMillan: Basingstoke, p. 1
(2) http://www.katrinhimmler.de/wp-conte...IMESONLINE.pdf
(3) Himmer, Op. Cit., p. 1
(4) http://www.timesofisrael.com/when-fa...ght-to-hitler/
(5) Ibid.
(6) Himmler, Op. Cit., p. 4
(7) Ibid, p. 3
(8) http://www.katrinhimmler.de/wp-conte...MESONLINE.pdf; http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...39811745484656
(9) Himmler, Op. Cit., pp. 209-304
(10) http://www.timesofisrael.com/when-fa...ght-to-hitler/
(11) http://www.helpguide.org/mental/emot...cal_trauma.htm
(12) Himmler, Op. Cit., p. 302
(13) http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/a...ybooks.germany

-------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...t-complex.html

Old July 19th, 2014 #2
SaraT

The flip side of Jews claiming to be "children of holo-survivors" and "grandchildren of..." are the grandkids and great nieces/nephews of prominent NS personages who have been beating themselves with the war crimes stick their entire lives.

Niklas Frank who says that he masturbates while thinking of his father's execution.

Bettina Goring and the Hitler cousins in the US/UK who had themselves sterilized so as not to pass on the "bad genes".

I have to think that deep down a particularly virulent form of Christ-insanity has to be the core childhood influence that would cause someone to feel guilt for the actions of relatives once or twice removed.

Old July 19th, 2014 #3
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

I agree Sara. I am actually thinking to write an article on each of the cases (like Bettina Goering) to point out that they are forgotten victims of the 'holocaust'.

Old July 19th, 2014 #4
SaraT

That would be an interesting contrast with Gudrun Himmler Burwitz who has faithfully defended her father's memory for her whole life. Rudolf Hess' son also stood by him..... can't think of another example like that off the top of my head.

I had two great uncles that were in the SS, but they did not survive the war. No one in the family was ever judgmental about them, nor were they treated as family embarrassments. I guess we are bad people.

Our family was large and also very Catholic (producing monks, nuns and priests along the way), but -- of course -- that was the pre-Vatican II Church which was a different critter from the "Jesus was a Jew.... Jews are our elder brothers.... hands across the Third World" church of today.

Old July 19th, 2014 #5
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Default Another victim of jewish holohoax propaganda

I feel sorry for Katrin Himmler. She is a victim of the constant barrage of jewish lies and propaganda stirred up by heartless jews who have put the blame on Germany for a war that was started by the jews themselves. Someone should try to get through to her that in taking action against jewish parasites, the Germans were simply trying to protect themselves and their country from being stripped naked by the jewish international bankers. Hitler and Himmler were acting out of deeply held conviction, and their motives were pure and unselfish, to prevent the jewish poison from corrupting the bloodlines of non-jewish people.

Jews are a mongrel mixture of Oriental, Arab and African blood, and they hate the White race and are constantly working to destroy us. Heinrich Himmler did nothing wrong, but the jews won the war and consequently they get to write the history books. The jews will never admit that they did anything wrong, they're always the poor, persecuted victims, hated for no good reason (a typical jewish lie), meanwhile they're bombing the shit out of the Palestinians, who are the real victims of the jews.

Someday the White people will wake up and then there will be a real holocaust, not the phony holohoax that the jews made up for their own selfish ends.

Never trust a jew.

Thread