Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2007 #1
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Hal Turner exposed as a fraud, again (Amero coins)

When will you Hal Turner sycophants realize that he is a liar and con artist? On-air heart attacks,
dumping bodies in the ocean, countless invasions by China, and on and on. Do you really not care
that you are being lied to? Are your standards THAT low? Hell, why not just watch (and believe)
whatever the jew tube has on. What's the difference, as long as you are entertained, right?

Is entertainment all that is important to you? Facts and truth be damned???

And here are your fucking Amero's. This took all of 3 minutes of web searching to find. They
are god damn fantasy coins. They are not real. He flat out lied, AGAIN. Rense.com either lied or
are too stupid to fact check. The same goes with for all the other idiots who linked to Hal's "expose".

I was going to post this last night, but decided to wait until after his show. Here we are. I guess
maybe I should have waited a while longer, since he claimed that he was waiting to receive
the actual coins - no doubt from one of his many contacts in the White House, or the Pentagon,
or NSA, etc, etc, instead of from the following website.

I realize now that lemmings come in all sorts, even WN. Some people will just believe any damn
thing put in front of them, no questions asked. WAKE THE HELL UP!

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Pag...ATS&Category=8

Quote:
A currency union, similar to the European Union "Euro" has been proposed for North America. The name of the new currency is the "Amero". The Wikipedia encyclopedia article has additional details about the "Amero". This has been the source for many conspiracy theories tied in with other proposals such as the "Canamex Corridor".

These private-issue fantasy pattern coins will be struck as an annual series (until such time as it is no longer legal to do so), starting in the latter part of 2007.

Some pieces are available for immediate delivery (see below). Others are currently offered at a pre-issue discount (see below). Prices are subject to change. The delivery date of pre-sale items is expected to be completed by early October, 2007.

Final mintages will be determined by sales. The 2007 issues will be available for order until no later than December 31, 2007, and none will ever be minted or available after that.

The 2007 designs feature various Seated Liberty obverses and a similar Eagle & Globe reverse (except for the Jamestown 400th Anniversary commemorative issue which features Pocahontas).
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by JimInCO; August 15th, 2007 at 10:32 PM.

Old August 15th, 2007 #2
Joe_J.
Radio active

LOL, I heard at least two internet radio shows tonight referring to Hal's site to see the coins.:krofl

I didn't know they were fake and I doubt that anyone (other than you) actually checked. This is making the rounds and, if nothing else, will at least bring more attention on the issue. Bush is scheduled to attend a meeting within the week (I think) with the Mexican and Canadian reps on 'closer ties'.

Hey, is this like Hal's Lefkow headline "gotcha!"?

Old August 15th, 2007 #3
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
The 2007 designs feature various Seated Liberty obverses and a similar Eagle & Globe reverse (except for the Jamestown 400th Anniversary commemorative issue which features Pocahontas).
Compare that quote and the guy on his show that claimed to have "cracked it up" as being a jewified lady liberty :krofl

Old August 15th, 2007 #4
BANNISHEDWARRIOR
Fight the New World Order!

Maybe your right about Hal, but have you given any thought that he may, in a way, be right?

Why are these coins being printed and sold if its not true that a NAU is coming and the Amero will replace our currency?

Conditioning, thats why.

Get the people used to seeing something, holding it, touching it. It will be easier to sell that way when the time comes.

Its worked with this so called war on terror. You level some major buildings and tell people the terrorist did it and they will send their boys off to die for the Jews and the rich elite.

I wonder how much the Jews will profit from the Amero. Has to be a shit load.

Old August 15th, 2007 #5
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Oh this is rich. :krofl

Good find, JiminCO.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old August 15th, 2007 #6
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNISHEDWARRIOR View Post
Maybe your right about Hal, but have you given any thought that he may, in a way, be right?

Why are these coins being printed and sold if its not true that a NAU is coming and the Amero will replace our currency?

Conditioning, thats why.

Get the people used to seeing something, holding it, touching it. It will be easier to sell that way when the time comes.

Its worked with this so called war on terror. You level some major buildings and tell people the terrorist did it and they will send their boys off to die for the Jews and the rich elite.

No, the "coins" are being stamped out by some guy for the sole purpose of making a buck. Look at the site. It's a "design your own" medal/coin guy.

Old August 15th, 2007 #7
Gleiwitz

Yeah, this was posted on NIM Busters earlier today also. I wonder what the actual designs look like. Think the jew has them ready already, JimInCo?

Old August 16th, 2007 #8
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANNISHEDWARRIOR View Post

Conditioning, thats why.

Exactly. Just keep getting people used to some BS. Back in Reagan days, they vilified Noriega for "torturing his own people". And went to war against Nicaragua with this as a pretext. Now the talking heads get on TV and tell us how great torture is to fight terrorism.

Edit: Oh, and I knew they were fake from the get-go. The NAU would prolly have some crude-featured shitskin as the lady liberty. Like that squaw woman with the awkwardly drawn baby strapped to her back on the dollar coin. Or maybe a nigger bitch holding out a roll of food stamps with a gap toothed smile.

BRUTUS? Did you read that coin idea? LOL. Maybe worth a drawing?

Last edited by Flame Baiter; August 16th, 2007 at 12:49 AM.

Old August 16th, 2007 #9
brutus

RE: odin

Quote:
No, the "coins" are being stamped out by some guy for the sole purpose of making a buck. Look at the site. It's a "design your own" medal/coin guy.
Quote:
Daniel Carr (jew?) is the owner of Designs Computed, LLC. He is the author of the VS3D Virtual Sculptor software which he uses to sculpt designs digitally. Digital designs are converted to physical form using a Computer Numeric Control (CNC) milling/engraving machine. Daniel Carr is also the designer of the actual New York and Rhode Island state quarters for the US Mint. His original design was also adapted for use on the actual Maine state quarter.
Daniel Carr is not just some "design your own coin guy", he's on ZOG's payroll. At his level of involvement with the U.S. Mint one might reasonably expect that Carr has the "inside scoop" about what's coming down the line from the U.S. Mint. Incidentally, I've been a numismatist for over 30 years and I have some idea of how new coinage is introduced, and creating over-priced proto-type commemorative coins is one way for the Mint to test the market. Did we notice the outrageous pricing? If they sell, the Mint will know that they have a winner that the public will embrace and accept.

I'm not defending Hal's sensationalism, I just see no point in going out of the way to condemn his embellished warnings about something very similar that happened to the proud nationalist Europeans when they had that Euro shoved up their ass by the jew. Did anyone warn them? Did any of them really believe what would happen to their beautiful coinage, devoted to their historic achievements and honored leaders? Did any of them lose money during the transition? (said as if the jew media would tell us).

We all know that the jew is up to no good with their scheme to unify the North America nations.

Could it be that Hal Turner is doing a service by creating sensationalized issues to rally resistance around?

Last edited by brutus; August 16th, 2007 at 01:52 AM.

Old August 16th, 2007 #10
brutus

RE: Flame Baiter

Quote:
BRUTUS? Did you read that coin idea? LOL. Maybe worth a drawing?
You've got me thinking about that! Thanks.

I'll toy around with some sketches. If they turn out decent, I'll post them.

Old August 16th, 2007 #11
expose_them_all
King of Tards

Amero Currency: One Union Under God? With Liberty?

This site is intended to make United States citizens aware of the advancement of the agenda to launch
the nations of North America, including the U.S., into a continental union similar to the European Union.

The international work-in-progress, named the "Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America
(SPP)," has a broad scope. The program goal, according to a release by the White House Office of the
Press Secretary, is"To enhance the competitive position of North American industries in the global
marketplace and to provide greater economic opportunity for all of our societies, while maintaining high
standards of health and safety for our people, the United States, Mexico, and Canada will work together,
and in consultation with stakeholders, to:"

* Improve Productivity
* Reduce the Costs of Trade
* Enhance the Quality of Life

Initially, these goals sound reasonable. However, upon inspection and understanding of the background
of the movement, it becomes clear that, once fully implemented, the newly formed organization will usurp
authority of the U.S., and redistribute power and wealth among the three North American nations.

The brain trusts behind the philosophies that laid the groundwork for the program, in its current and
future forms, elaborate a broader view of economics and "sovereignty" that also redistribute economic
and legislative powers.

LINK

Old August 16th, 2007 #12
NB666

NIM Busters exposed this fraud also

http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=341811
http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=341665

not the first time he has been outed there, they also report his hispanic campaign manager and contirbutuion to Jew politiicans as his linking to homosexaul republican sites

Tags
federal informant

Thread