Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 30th, 2007 #1
Sean Martin

Angry Having children is selfish Its maintaining your genetic line at the expense of planet

Thought it would be seen by a few more people here.

Toni Vernelli Is Nearly More Earth Friendly Than Algore

In her desire to help planet earths sustainability, when Toni Vernelli got pregnant 10 years ago, she not only had an abortion, she also got the doctor to sterilize her:

At the age of 27 this young woman at the height of her reproductive years was sterilised to "protect the planet".

Incredibly, instead of mourning the loss of a family that never was, her boyfriend (now husband) presented her with a congratulations card.

While some might think it strange to celebrate the reversal of nature and denial of motherhood, Toni relishes her decision with an almost religious zeal.

"Having children is selfish. It's all about maintaining your genetic line at the expense of the planet," says Toni, 35.

"Every person who is born uses more food, more water, more land, more fossil fuels, more trees and produces more rubbish, more pollution, more greenhouse gases, and adds to the problem of over-population."
Her husband is quite a romantic, getting her a Hallmark Card after her abortion/Sterilization. No word on whether he got sterilized. Somehow I doubt it.

As I was pondering what a friend of the earth this young hero is, I happened upon these lines:
"I've never doubted that I made the right decision. Ed and I married in September 2002, and have a much nicer lifestyle as a result of not having children.

"Every year, we also take a nice holiday - we've just come back from South Africa.

Unless these two upstanding earth lovers got to South Africa by swimming, something tells me they took an airplane. Which means...you got it...they helped pollute the world with carbon emissions! The Horrors!!! And how many birdies got caught in the evil aircraft's jets???!!!

I'm not sure I'm buying what this broad is selling. She sounds like she's against children for environmental reasons, but the more I read, the more I think she's just a selfish little slut. It IS possible for women to have babies because they love children, she's the last person to be judging other people, especially considering the hate that oozes from her vile mouth.

People like this are useless. If she honestly believes what she says, she would do the honourable thing and kill herself.
She could have the ultimate liberal trifecta: An abortion, a sterilization and a suicide.

http://mitchieville.blogspot.com/200...ore-earth.html

Old November 30th, 2007 #2
Derrick MacThomas

This stupid insane bitch has missed seeing the real problem.
It is not we whites, who are only a small percentage of the population of the planet.
Exterminate the niggers, Asians, Arabs, Indians and (of course) the Jews and there will be no population problems.

Old November 30th, 2007 #3
Scott Allen
Vote against ZOG

Silly biatch has been well and truly brainwashed...... no the wonder we are ding out.

Old December 1st, 2007 #4
Derrick MacThomas

Time to give her a final thrill with a C4 dildo.

Old December 1st, 2007 #5
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
It is not we whites, who are only a small percentage of the population of the planet.
Exterminate the niggers, Asians, Arabs, Indians and (of course) the Jews and there will be no population problems.
There are too many people of all races living on this planet. Unfortunately amongst Europoids it the worst elements that are reproducing.

Old December 1st, 2007 #6
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Having children is selfish. It's all about maintaining your genetic line at the expense of the planet," says Toni, 35.
Genetic lines are not all equal. It can be both selfish to reproduce and also selfish not to reproduce depending on that. You will rarely see anyone besides white western peoples whose heads are filled with this mush speaking or talking about these things. It does not exist among the third world eaters. And when you look at accomplishments who is it that is more likely to merely exist eating up all of those resources and giving nothing back? That is something that these environmentalists really need to think about if they are truly concerned about their cause above all other acceptable lefty causes, including the notion of "human equality."

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; December 1st, 2007 at 03:43 PM.

Old December 1st, 2007 #7
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
There are too many people of all races living on this planet. Unfortunately amongst Europoids it the worst elements that are reproducing.

Where I live the good families that have children have 1 child or 2 tops. The hoodlum whites on welfare breed like rodents. They will have 5-6 children. They will all be loud and dirty faced.

Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the site of 5 blonde kids running around but what I never could understand is how their faces got dirty and why their parents let them stay dirty. If I saw a spot of dirt on my child’s face it would be cleaned immediately. Paper towels at $1.00 a roll I wouldn’t let a child of mine have a dirty face for a second.

Old December 2nd, 2007 #8
Aryan Lord

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Where I live the good families that have children have 1 child or 2 tops. The hoodlum whites on welfare breed like rodents. They will have 5-6 children. They will all be loud and dirty faced.

Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the site of 5 blonde kids running around but what I never could understand is how their faces got dirty and why their parents let them stay dirty. If I saw a spot of dirt on my child’s face it would be cleaned immediately. Paper towels at $1.00 a roll I wouldn’t let a child of mine have a dirty face for a second.
Good post!

Old December 2nd, 2007 #9
zoomcopter

This gal is mentally defective. She suffers from that delusional liberal disease which infects many selfish people. She would make a poor parent and I say good riddance to her genetic line.

Old December 11th, 2007 #10
James Hobbes

That is among the most asinine reasons to not have a child! By the same logic as others have noted, the lady should kill herself for polluting!

I don't think I will have children right away (besides me being 15) because I don't see this as a safe world to bring children into.

Old December 12th, 2007 #11
J Ransdell
Nazi Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hobbes View Post
That is among the most asinine reasons to not have a child! By the same logic as others have noted, the lady should kill herself for polluting!

I don't think I will have children right away (besides me being 15) because I don't see this as a safe world to bring children into.
Good post but I think you should try to bring more Aryans into existence ASAP after getting married. More warriors for us! I however also dont plan on having kids anytime soon because I'm 14.

Old December 12th, 2007 #12
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hobbes View Post
Here we have a young man parrotting the crap hammered into his mind by the Jewish lie machine.
In time this young man will come to recognise the thought patterns and ideas that the Jews have programmed into him through the so-called education system and the thought control system that is called the news and entertainment media.
The more white people there are, the safer society will be.
The world has never been a safe place, never will be and never should be.
To quote my beloved Fuhrer (loosely): In this world of never-ending struggle, he who is not willing to fight is not worthy to survive.
The danger, the struggle, is all part of the natural order. This is the divine will.
Find a good white girl, marry her, get her pregnant and keep her pregnant.
We need more white people, dammit!

Old December 13th, 2007 #13
jimbo!
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
Exterminate the niggers, Asians, Arabs, Indians and (of course) the Jews and there will be no population problems
amen & AMEN!...jewz & niggaz first, of course!.....(they get 'pride of place'! ) the rest: if they get in our way....my 'creed'...."expand the White Race, shrink the mud races!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hobbes

I don't think I will have children right away (besides me being 15) because I don't see this as a safe world to bring children into

u might be just a 'smidge' too young.....but, within a year or so, you should seriously think abt it.....i know a young Creator in Melbourne (not 17 yet!)...his g/friend is already pregnant.....and he plans on having many, many, more!.....Nature, in Her infininte Wisdom, decrees that ALL species should breed young & often....to not do so, is to violate Her sacred Laws which results in misery, suffering & extinction....just look @ these pathetic feminist CUNTz, now in their mid-to-l8-forties, who, try as they might, can't have kidz....because they dis-obeyed Nature's Holy Laws and left it too late....there is no worse shame or sorrow than dieing w/out issue!...u have violated the very reason for your own existence!....have your kids young so that you can be young with your kidz!

(that stoopid mud-shark cunt who didn't want white kidz should be euthanised ASAP!)

HAIL VICTORY!

RAHOWA!

(jimbo!)

Last edited by jimbo!; December 13th, 2007 at 05:22 AM.

Old December 13th, 2007 #14
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

This is what we are supposed to believe is her true motive for not having kids:

Quote:
At the age of 27 this young woman at the height of her reproductive years was sterilised to "protect the planet".
I gotta admit, that's a new one on me...
Now, I have heard it all...
Talk about vaginally inspired arrogance.
Wow...she alone is saving the planet from the rest of us over polluting, resource abusing breeders? How gracious of her, for her tremendous self-sacrifice.
Btw is it just me, or does she have that J PAAWP look about her?

Here is her real reason for sterilizing herself...

Quote:
Ed and I married in September 2002, and have a much nicer lifestyle as a result of not having children.
I bet you do, ya selfish twat...

Just another day in the kwa...

Last edited by RabbitNoMore; December 13th, 2007 at 11:03 AM.

Old December 13th, 2007 #15
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
"Every person who is born uses more food, more water, more land, more fossil fuels, more trees and produces more rubbish, more pollution, more greenhouse gases, and adds to the problem of over-population."
That statement alone shows what she is. A hippy. Pure and simple.

Quote:
Every year, we also take a nice holiday - we've just come back from South Africa.
I'm guesisng she will be adopting some of those nigger babies soon.

Quote:
her boyfriend (now husband) presented her with a congratulations card.
He's just happy he can get sex whenever he wants and not have to deal with the 9 months of pregnancy and the lack of sex he would be getting once the child was born, for the first few months of the child's life.

Quote:
have a much nicer lifestyle as a result of not having children.
How is life much nicer? What you can hop on a plane and go she the monkeys run wild in Africa? You can party more and drink and do drugs whenever you like?

I guess she probably is forking over half her hippy paycheck to africa to save the dimwits who do not know how to grow crops.

She isn't white. Her last name might sound italian, but to me if you are white and do not think like a white person you aren't white. She is a jewish hippy. Dumb broad. When the doctor sterilized her he should have slashed her throat. Save the world another 'tree.'

Another 'white' feminist. Great.

Old December 22nd, 2007 #16
Jane_Doe#5

Thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. However, with a mom like that, her babies were most certainly better off having not been born, unfortunately. Makes me sick.

NOBAMA '08

Old January 19th, 2008 #17
Jack M.

Woodpecker White Women Have Babbies to Save Our Race

Fuck the Planet! White women have White babies, the niglets that are being paid not to work are staying home and putting them out one after another. Save the planet hang a nigger!

Old January 20th, 2008 #18
aherne

The extent by which women attempt to reach popularity and acceptance always amazes me. Here we have one specimen ready to deny its basic biological function (having children) just because the Jew told her to. I bet if the Jew will decide in the future they are better off without hands, they'll rush to amputate their limbs just to "be normal", "like everyone else".

Aside of these womanish things and the Jewish pestilence that preys on it, there is a grain of truth in those words. The world is indeed overpopulated, by THIRD WORLDERS that is, something these cocksucking "activists" will never mention. It is OK to use "family planning" (semitic codeword for "having no children at all") among whites, but for niggers no such thing exists, as we all hold the "historical and moral duty" to fend for unwanted shitskins.

Here we have women of childbearing age going into Tchad and getting arrested for trying to smuggle subhuman babies into whites' homeland. On this occassion, if there is any nigger from Tchad lurking in here, send your government my eternal gratitude!

I'll say we should address the problem to its roots. The root is the JEW and its cohorts of WILLING EXECUTIONERS. Take them out of the equation and the problem solves by itself:
no humanitarian aid + no niggers allowed in white homelands = nigger population reverting to its natural low density.

Here it is: a sustainable and environmentally friendly way to deal with overpopulation!

Old January 20th, 2008 #19
John in Woodbridge

Looking at the issue from a much larger angle, if we were to carve out a white state then there would be another white baby boom, without any government coercion or prodding. All western aid to non-white countries would be stopped and those populations would take care of themselves.

Thread