Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Nevada’s Mysterious Cave of The Red-Haired Giants

Nevada’s Mysterious Cave of The Red-Haired Giants

July 10, 2010 by Ironlight

Nevada’s Mysterious Cave of The Red-Haired Giants

by Terrence Aym
Source: Helium.com

Many Native American tribes from the Northeast and Southwest still relate the legends of the red-haired giants and how their ancestors fought terrible, protracted wars against the giants when they first encountered them in North America almost 15,000 years ago.

Others, like the Aztecs and Mayans recorded their encounters with a race of giants to the north when they ventured out on exploratory expeditions.

Who were these red-haired giants that history books have ignored? Their burial sites and remains have been discovered on nearly every continent.

In the United States they have been unearthed in Virginia and New York state, Michigan, Illinois and Tennessee, Arizona and Nevada.

And it’s in the state of Nevada that the story of the native Paiute’s wars against the giant red-haired men transformed from a local myth to a scientific reality during 1924 when the Lovelock Caves were excavated.

At one time the Lovelock Cave was known as Horseshoe cave because of its U-shaped interior. The cavern—located about 20 miles south of modern day Lovelock, Nevada, is approximately 40-feet deep and 60-feet wide.

It’s a very old cave that pre-dates humans on this continent. In prehistoric times it lay underneath a giant inland lake called Lahontan that covered much of western Nevada. Geologists have determined the cavern was formed by the lake’s currents and wave action.

The Legend

The Paiutes, a Native-American tribe indigenous to parts of Nevada, Utah and Arizona, told early white settlers about their ancestors’ battles with a ferocious race of white, red-haired giants. According to the Paiutes, the giants were already living in the area.

The Paiutes named the giants “Si-Te-Cah” that literally means “tule-eaters.” The tule is a fibrous water plant the giants wove into rafts to escape the Paiutes continuous attacks. They used the rafts to navigate across what remained of Lake Lahontan.

According to the Paiutes, the red-haired giants stood as tall as 12-feet and were a vicious, unapproachable people that killed and ate captured Paiutes as food. [Overestimation is to be expected.]

The Paiutes told the early settlers that after many years of warfare, all the tribes in the area finally joined together to rid themselves of the giants.

One day as they chased down the few remaining red-haired enemy, the fleeing giants took refuge in a cave. The tribal warriors demanded their enemy come out and fight, but the giants steadfastly refused to leave their sanctuary.

Frustrated at not defeating their enemy with honor [underestimation is to be expected], the tribal chiefs had warriors fill the entrance to the cavern with brush and then set it on fire in a bid to force the giants out of the cave.

The few that did emerge were instantly slain with volleys of arrows. The giants that remained inside the cavern were asphyxiated. [--"Honorably," I presume]

Later, an earthquake rocked the region and the cave entrance collapsed leaving only enough room for bats to enter it and make it their home.

The Excavation

Thousands of years later the cave was rediscovered and found to be loaded with bat guano almost 6-feet deep. Decaying bat guano becomes saltpeter, the chief ingredient of gunpowder, and was very valuable.

Therefore, in 1911 a company was created specifically to mine the guano. As the mining operation progressed, skeletons and fossils were found.

The guano was mined for almost 13 years before archaeologists were notified about the findings. Unfortunately, by then many of the artifacts had been accidentally destroyed or simply discarded.

Nevertheless, what the scientific researchers did recover was staggering: over 10,000 artifacts were unearthed including the mummified remains of two red-haired giants—one, a female 6.5-feet tall, the other male, over 8-feet tall.

Many of the artifacts (but not the giants) can be viewed at the small natural history museum located in Winnemucca, Nevada.

Confirmation of the Myth
As the excavation of the cave progressed, the archaeologists came to the inescapable conclusion that the Paiutes myth was no myth; it was true.

What led them to this realization was the discovery of many broken arrows that had been shot into the cave and a dark layer of burned material under sections of the overlaying guano.

Among the thousands of artifacts recovered from this site of an unknown people is what some scientists are convinced is a calendar: a donut-shaped stone with exactly 365 notches carved along its outside rim and 52 corresponding notches along the inside.

But that was not to be the final chapter of red-haired giants in Nevada.

In February and June of 1931, two very large skeletons were found in the Humboldt dry lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada.

One of the skeletons measured 8.5-feet tall and was later described as having been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to Egyptian mummies. The other was nearly 10-feet long. [Nevada Review-Miner newspaper, June 19, 1931.]

https://ironlight.wordpress.com/2010...haired-giants/

Old September 18th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Has anyone ever stopped and visited the mentioned cave and museum? It would be pretty easily accessible off I-80. I never stopped by I will one of these years. This is just fascinating stuff to me. Yet another reason to truly hate our vile government is it tries to squash interesting stuff like this out of existence purely to serve its anti-White agenda. I allude of course to its dropping tons of soil on the Kennewick Man discovery site up in Washington state.

Old September 18th, 2012 #3
keifer

Anyone interested in making the trip PM me. I have gear and 4X4.
I have a trip to Reno on the back burner, I am interested seeing the Man in Spirit Cave museum peices.

Old September 18th, 2012 #4
H.B.

"Red-haired" is quite probable >15K years ago in North America.

"Giant" I think is an invented straw man made to discredit much like "UFO sightings" are usually claimed to happen around "top secret military bases."

They really want to cling to their "Injuns were here first" mythology.

Old September 18th, 2012 #5
H.B.

I have noticed that a lot of these brown squat monsters are < 5', so if you stand next to them, you look like Andre the Giant.

Old September 18th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

A brief search on the internet reveals that scattered human remains were found in the cave, along with prehistoric duck decoys and a woven sling for tossing stones. No mention of giants, red-headed or otherwise.

Old September 18th, 2012 #7
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
"Red-haired" is quite probable >15K years ago in North America.

"Giant" I think is an invented straw man made to discredit much like "UFO sightings" are usually claimed to happen around "top secret military bases."

They really want to cling to their "Injuns were here first" mythology.
The 15k years is probably right, but there are many tales of the Tuatha Dé Danann and was not one of the Tocharian female mummies 6'5"?

The Tuatha Dé Danann (which means the people of Danu) arrived in Ireland bearing with them their stone of destiny called the Lia Fail which they placed on the mound of Tara and ever after the rightful kings of Ireland were chosen when it called out. They also brought the spear of Lugh which ensured victory to whoever wielded it, The Sword of Nuada from whom none could escape and the Cauldron of the Dagda from which none would go unsatisfied.

There is a story that they came to Ireland in flying ships but could not land as the Fomorians had set up a great energy field that they could not penetrate. So they had to circle Ireland nine times before finding a breach in the energy field and setting down on Sliabh an Iarainn (The Iron Mountains) in Co. Leitrim.

They clashed with the Fir Bolg (the men of the bags or pot-bellied ones) who they defeated at the first battle of Magh Tuiredh (Moytura) and routed towards the West of Ireland where they allowed them to stay. After defeating the Fir-Bolg they were challenged by the Fomorians and had to fight another battle this time in Co. Roscommon, which became known as the second battle of Magh Tuiredh, they defeated the great Fomorian warrior Balor, and so laid undisputed claim to the land.

They prospered under their two great heroes Nuada of the Silver Arm and Lugh of the Long Arm. They were eventually defeated by the Milesians at Teltown. As they were a magical people they decided to go underground into another dimension of space and time the entrances to which are at many sites around Ireland; one of the most famous being Brugh na Boinne (Newgrange).

It was reputed that only iron weapons could injure them. They became like gods to the later Celtic people and were worshipped as such. They became known as the people of the Sidhe (mounds) and there are many Faery Mounds in existence in Ireland today.

http://www.shee-eire.com/Magic&Mytho...nann/page1.htm

Old September 18th, 2012 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

If I could clone myself I would send a dozen out to scour the desert until they came up with the cold stone truth. The TRUTH I tell you. It is out there.

It seems to me I recall from some archaeo magazine there were giant skeletons claimed found in caves in Kentucky - if I recall correctly (about 50% on this one).

Old September 18th, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
The 15k years is probably right, but there are many tales of the Tuatha Dé Danann and was not one of the Tocharian female mummies 6'5"?

The Tuatha Dé Danann (which means the people of Danu) arrived in Ireland bearing with them their stone of destiny called the Lia Fail which they placed on the mound of Tara and ever after the rightful kings of Ireland were chosen when it called out. They also brought the spear of Lugh which ensured victory to whoever wielded it, The Sword of Nuada from whom none could escape and the Cauldron of the Dagda from which none would go unsatisfied.

There is a story that they came to Ireland in flying ships but could not land as the Fomorians had set up a great energy field that they could not penetrate. So they had to circle Ireland nine times before finding a breach in the energy field and setting down on Sliabh an Iarainn (The Iron Mountains) in Co. Leitrim.

They clashed with the Fir Bolg (the men of the bags or pot-bellied ones) who they defeated at the first battle of Magh Tuiredh (Moytura) and routed towards the West of Ireland where they allowed them to stay. After defeating the Fir-Bolg they were challenged by the Fomorians and had to fight another battle this time in Co. Roscommon, which became known as the second battle of Magh Tuiredh, they defeated the great Fomorian warrior Balor, and so laid undisputed claim to the land.

They prospered under their two great heroes Nuada of the Silver Arm and Lugh of the Long Arm. They were eventually defeated by the Milesians at Teltown. As they were a magical people they decided to go underground into another dimension of space and time the entrances to which are at many sites around Ireland; one of the most famous being Brugh na Boinne (Newgrange).

It was reputed that only iron weapons could injure them. They became like gods to the later Celtic people and were worshipped as such. They became known as the people of the Sidhe (mounds) and there are many Faery Mounds in existence in Ireland today.

http://www.shee-eire.com/Magic&Mytho...nann/page1.htm
From the Lebor Feasa Runda:

Quote:

Now it came to pass that Iobath, together with his son Baath, of the tribe of Neimheadh, had left Ireland in a journey to the northern land of Lochlann, but in the course of their voyage, their ship was blown astray in a storm that fell upon them at sea, and so their vessel was set adrift until they happened upon the fair and peaceful shores of the Isle of Tir nan’Og.

There they were greeted by the Tuatha Dé Danann who welcomed them and bid them to stay on their isle. And in that graceful land Baath and Iobath found a new home and did take wives of the Danann women, and they did learn Druidry, and knowledge, and prophecy, and magic until they were proficient in the arts of sorcerery and enchantment. And by the seed of their generation was their blood mingled with that of the gods, so that their progeny dwelt in the land of Tir nan’Og among the Tuatha Dé Danann. Gods were their men of arts and non-gods were their husbandmen. They knew the incantations of Druids, and charioteers, and trappers, and cup-bearers.

Now the Fomoraig learned that mortal men had come to dwell in Tir nan'Og, and their minds were wrought with envy that the Tuatha De Danann had given their daughters as wives unto these men. And through their jealousy, the toughts of the Fomoraig turned to deceiving the gods, that they might lay claim to their isle. Therefore the chiefs of the Fomoraig held council to decide how they should proceed in their plan, and they resolved to send forth Elada son of Delbaeth, the most noble prince of their race, to go to Tir nan'Og that he might beget a child by one of the daughters of the Tuatha De Danann. And by the spells and enchantments of their Druids, Elatha was transformed into the likeness of a fair-haired handsome warrior, whereupon he went forth in that guise to Tir nan'Og and did lay with Eriu daughter of Fiachna, who begat by him a son named Bres.

This brought forth the wrath of Tuireann, that a daughter of the Tuatha Dé Danann had begotten a child who was heir to the prince of the Fomoraig, for such was an abomination to him. And lo, the thunders did gather over the land of Tir nan’Og and lightening bolts did fall forth from the heavens and the whole island began to be shaken by great rumblings of the earth so that the buildings of the cities therein began to crumble and fall, and havoc reigned over the land, whereby it was laid waste through wreck and ruin.

Then did Tuireann give dominion over the whole of that island unto Manannan son of Lir, the lord of the waves, so that by his hand it was overcome by a mighty flood and the land of Tir nan’Og disappeared into the depths of the ocean in the space of a single day and night when the waves of the sea overtook it, and for this reason it was thenceforth called Těr fo Thonn, the Land Beneath the Wave.

Wherefore Nuada summoned the Tuatha Dé Danann together in council and besought them to assemble a fleet of ships and in these they departed in haste therefrom with Nuada as their leader. For long they sailed upon the open waters until at last they reached Dobar and Iardobar in the north of Alba and there did they bide for the space of four years before they crossed over unto Ireland, from whence Baath and Iobath had come. And the Tuatha Dé Danann brought with them four wondrous treasures, one from each of their great cities.

Out of Fálias was brought the Lia Fáil, the Stone of Destiny, which was placed in Tara; it used to roar under every king that would take the realm of Ireland. Out of Gorias was brought the Slea Luin, the flaming Spear of Lugh; no battle was ever sustained against it, or against the man who held it in his hand. Out of Findias was brought the Claiomh Solais, the shining Sword of Nuada; no one ever escaped from it once it was drawn from its deadly sheath, and no one could resist it. Out of Murias was brought the Coire Anseasc, the Cauldron of Dagda; no company ever went away from it unsatisfied.

On the day of Beltane the Tuatha Dé Danann did land upon the shores of Ireland at Tracht Mugha in the province of Ulster. And Eochaid son of Eirc, the King of Ireland, had a vision of their coming which came to him as he slept. And when Eochaid awoke from his dream he was greatly troubled by it and sought counsel from Cesard his Druid.

The Druid asked the king what he had seen in his vision, and Eochaid told him that he had dreamed of a great flock of black birds that came forth from the depths of the ocean and lay siege upon the people of Ireland and brought to them conflict and turmoil and confusion, so that the people were destroyed, yet one of them struck the noblest of the birds and cut off one of its wings.

When the king had finished telling of his dream, the Druid told him its meaning, saying that a great host of warriors would come forth from over the sea and that they possessed vast knowledge of sorcery and magical enchantment and that they would conquer Ireland.

And when the Tuatha Dé Danann had landed upon the shores of Ireland they broke apart their ships and burned them, then did they go forth to Brefne in the province of Connaught and made themselves a camp there by the Red Hills of Rian. Contented were they with the land they had come to and they determined that they would make for themselves a new home in it.

- The Lebor Feasa Runda, Chapter Six: The Exodus of the Tuatha Dé Danann
http://leborfeasarunda.weebly.com/chapter-vi.html

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 18th, 2012 at 07:15 PM.

Old September 18th, 2012 #10
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If I could clone myself I would send a dozen out to scour the desert until they came up with the cold stone truth. The TRUTH I tell you. It is out there.

It seems to me I recall from some archaeo magazine there were giant skeletons claimed found in caves in Kentucky - if I recall correctly (about 50% on this one).
This might be of interest:

Quote:
The Cardiff Giant was one of the most famous hoaxes in United States history. It was a 10-foot (3.0 m) tall purported "petrified man" uncovered on October 16, 1869 by workers digging a well behind the barn of William C. "Stub" Newell in Cardiff, New York. Both it and an unauthorized copy made by P.T. Barnum are still on display.

The giant was the creation of a New York tobacconist named George Hull. Hull, an atheist, decided to create the giant after an argument at a Methodist revival meeting about the passage in Genesis 6:4 stating that there were giants who once lived on Earth.[1]

The idea of a petrified man did not originate with Hull, however. In 1858 the newspaper Alta California had published a bogus letter claiming that a prospector had been petrified when he had drunk a liquid within a geode. Some other newspapers also had published stories of supposedly petrified people.[2]

Hull hired men to carve out a 10-foot (3.0 m) long, 4.5-inch block of gypsum in Fort Dodge, Iowa, telling them it was intended for a monument to Abraham Lincoln in New York. He shipped the block to Chicago, where he hired Edward Burghardt, a German stonecutter, to carve it into the likeness of a man and swore him to secrecy.

Various stains and acids were used to make the giant appear to be old and weathered, and the giant's surface was beaten with steel knitting needles embedded in a board to simulate pores. In November 1868 Hull transported the giant by rail to the farm of William Newell, his cousin. By then, he had spent US$2,600 on the hoax.

Nearly a year later, Newell hired Gideon Emmons and Henry Nichols, ostensibly to dig a well, and on October 16, 1869 they found the giant. One of the men reportedly exclaimed, "I declare, some old Indian has been buried here!"

Newell set up a tent over the giant and charged 25 cents for people who wanted to see it. Two days later he increased the price to 50 cents.[2] People came by the wagon load.

Archaeological scholars pronounced the giant a fake, and some geologists even noticed that there was no good reason to try to dig a well in the exact spot the giant had been found. Yale palaeontologist Othniel C. Marsh called it "a most decided humbug". Some Christian fundamentalists and preachers, however, defended its authenticity.[3]

Eventually, Hull sold his part-interest for $23,000 to a syndicate of five men headed by David Hannum. They moved it to Syracuse, New York for exhibition. The giant drew such crowds that showman P. T. Barnum offered $50,000 for the giant. When the syndicate turned him down he hired a man to model the giant's shape covertly in wax and create a plaster replica. He put his giant on display in New York, claiming that his was the real giant and the Cardiff Giant was a fake.

As the newspapers reported Barnum's version of the story, David Hannum was quoted as saying, "There's a sucker born every minute" in reference to spectators paying to see Barnum's giant. Over time, the quotation has been misattributed to Barnum himself.

Hannum sued Barnum for calling his giant a fake, but the judge told him to get his giant to swear on his own genuineness in court if he wanted a favorable injunction.

On December 10, Hull confessed to the press. On February 2, 1870 both giants were revealed as fakes in court. The judge ruled that Barnum could not be sued for calling a fake giant a fake.

Old September 18th, 2012 #11
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Walking in the footsteps of giants

For most people their first giant encounter was most likely with David and Goliath, Jack and the Beanstalk, or some other bed time story. For me it was different.

When I was very small, not yet five, I lay on my grandmother's lap late on a Saturday night watching Creature Features, hosted by Bob Wilkins. I grew up in Nevada. We received much of the California broadcasting. There was no cable in those days. The movie we were watching had a giant in it. My grandmother commented that my great grandfather was a giant. I asked if she meant my grandpa with the one hand. I thought she meant him because he was six and a half feet tall. She said, “No, that is your grandfather. I'm talking about your great grandfather, he was much bigger.”

I am told that my great grandfather was seven feet tall or more and could grab people by their head with one hand his finger tips resting on their eyebrows his palm on the base of their skull, he would guide them as he pleased. My mother reports that his ears were between six and seven inches from top to bottom. I was told how he had a horse that was six feet high at the back and he could be seen over the saddle from the shoulders up. That's a big man.

The interesting thing is, through my life from grade school to adulthood, I have met with different people who could not believe the story of my great grandfather's size. From polite people who I could feel thought I was telling tall tales, (Pun intended.) to people who flat out called me a liar or an idiot. This compelled me to do a lot of giant research in my teens.
Red-Haired Giants of Nevada

Growing up in Nevada I had heard stories of the Sitecah from the Paiute Indians that lived in the area. They told of red-haired men and women of light colored skin as tall as 12 feet who originally lived in the area when the Paiutes had first arrived. Evidently these human giants liked to eat the Indians so they had problems making friends. The Indian tribes of the area finally joined and ambushed the giants killing most of them on the spot. The remaining giants took refuge in a cave. The Indians demanded they come out and fight but the giants refused. So, the Indians piled brush into the cave and set it on fire. Any giants that did run out were shot with arrows, the remaining giants were asphyxiated.

In the 1800s this cave was known as Horse Shoe Cave but is now called Lovelock Cave. Lovelock cave is located around 20 miles South of Lovelock Nevada.
Lovelock Cave Giant Jaw Comparison
Lovelock Cave Giant Jaw Comparison

In 1911 bat guano harvesters started working in this same cave. After digging out four feet of guano they found many broken arrows that the Indians had fired into the cave as well as other interesting artifacts, and yes, they found red-haired giants. Even in the shrunken mummified condition the skeletons ranged in height from 8 feet to just under 12 feet. I did an internet search on this subject and found that the reported heights are very different from what I am stating here. (Internet says 6.5 feet to 8 feet.) My account is from what I was told growing up in Nevada. I will leave it up to you to decide on the heights based on the photo of one of the cave giant's jaw bone and dental cast of a regular man's teeth. Most of the artifacts have been lost over time due to lack of interest from science. Go figure. However some of the artifacts are in the Humboldt Museum at Winnemucca Nevada and in the Nevada State Historical Society's museum at Reno.

The Review-Miner June 19, 1931 Reported the find of two giant skeletons in the Humboldt lake bed. Both skeletons were wrapped in a gum treated fabric. The first skeleton was 8 and one half feet tall, the second was just under 10 feet tall.

In 1877 prospectors outside of Eureka Nevada found a human leg broken off four inches above the knee cap including the foot. This leg was found sticking out of solid red quartzite rock dating from the time of the dinosaurs. After using their picks to extract their find from the rock they took it to Eureka. Medical doctors examined the bones and stated that it did indeed belong to a human of very modern appearance. The interesting part was the size of the bones. They measured from heel to knee 39 inches. The owner would have stood over 12 feet tall. The area was searched for more remains but nothing else was found. This story was heavily published in the newspapers of the time.
Olowalu Maui Hawaii Petroglyphs
Olowalu Maui Hawaii Petroglyphs
Red-Haired Giants of Hawaii

For over 20 years now I have been living in the islands of Hawaii. Only a few years after I had first moved here I again heard about red-haired giants. Two giant 10 and 12 foot red-haired skeletons were found in a lava cave in a canyon behind Olowalu Hawaii. I drove out to Olowalu to see what I could find out. After making my way off the main road onto the old road. I turned up the canyon in which I had been told the research was happening. After a little exploring I found some excellent though strange petroglyphs on the side of a rock out cropping. I was just able to take a few pictures before a white SUV drove up with a man and a woman in it. The woman was driving. The woman told me that I would have to leave the area. After talking with her for a few minutes she admitted that Red-haired skeletons had been found and that they were much larger than they should be. She would not tell me any exact measurements. She did say that they did not want to upset the Hawaiians with their discoveries. The man never spoke even when I greeted him.

It should be noted that although there is the spirit of Pele that is the Goddess of fire believed to live in the volcano. Pele started out as a physical Pele that traveled the islands. She is described as extremely tall with fiery red hair, fair skin, great strength, incredible beauty, veracious sexual appetite and a deadly temper. It is mentioned that Pele's father is the man-eater Ku-waha-ilo who dwells in the far off heavens. Pele traveled the islands of Hawaii digging underground tunnels in an effort to find a spot that she could dig deep caves that did not flood with water so she could make a safe home for her family.

Several days after meeting the man and woman in the SUV, I went back at night. More than anything I wanted to see exactly where the discovery was. This time I took a sugar cane road in from another direction. I four wheeled it in so that I would be on the ridge above the canyon on top of the rock outcropping with the petroglyphs. I was not there very long before headlights came on below me and started working their way to me. I knew I could be gone before they could get to me but I figured I just as well go meet them. It turned out to be a local guy who was hired as security to guard the site. He told me that Yes, two giants were found. A man and a woman, the big one was easily 12 feet. He did not like staying all night in the canyon it gave him the willies. I kept him company for a while and he told me where the cave was. Not that it mattered they covered it completely when they were done. Even now the area where I had driven my truck on the ridge to look into the canyon is a housing development.

Close but no cigar. Now, as interesting as the Hawaiian part of my story is the giant's size is not first-hand and there is no evidence. So, it does not really count as proof of a race of giants.
Giants in Peru

Recently I took a trip to Peru and guess what jumped out at me in some of the museums I visited there? Yes, it was giants. In Peru they are not whisked away like they are in the USA. (It should be noted that there have been hundreds of giant discoveries in the USA that have been either ignored or taken into custody by the Smithsonian never to be seen again.) The Incas actually had kings that were giants and had red and blond hair. In the Gold Museum in Lima you can still see the clothing and head of an Incan king who stood an easy 10 feet tall. His golden robe is 8 feet long and did not touch the ground when he wore it. His gold gloves are twice as long as my hands. His dried and mummified head is easily twice the size of mine and I'm not a little person. There are two giants and their belongings in the Gold Museum in Lima Peru. Everywhere you go in Peru there are giant skulls and skeletons. Many of the skulls are not normal looking either, and they are not all thousands of years old. In most cases we are talking hundreds of years.
Peru Egypt Comparison
Peru Egypt Comparison

I think it is interesting to compare the Peruvian skulls to the Egyptian busts especially when you think they both built massive structures of stone that we can't explain. Does it prove anything? No, just interesting.
Ica Museum Skulls Peru
Ica Museum Skulls Peru

Now, before you start yelling about head binding and Indian cradle boards. You should know that head binding and cradle boarding can change the shape of a skull but it cannot change the capacity of a skull. The skulls shown above and to the right have from two to two and a half times the brain capacity of a normal skull. Sort of like an ounce of clay. You can mash it around all you want but it will never be two ounces of clay.
National Geographic Photo From the 1920s
National Geographic Photo From the 1920s

I have tried to keep this within the realm of my own experiences. There is so much more to this. Like the 64 pound sledge hammer found in a 3500 year old copper mine near the town of Llandudno in North Wales. Giant axes unearthed in Iran, Giant swords, etc.You could read for weeks on the subject of giants and if your mind is anything like mine enjoy every minute of it. I would suggest googeling Solomon Island giants, red haired giants, Arizona giants, California giants, Ohio giants, Peruvian giants.

I could go on forever about giants but the fact is Science says that races of giant humans do not exist and never have.

I sure wish they would stop leaving their stuff lying around.

Yes, I know my grandmother should not have let a 5 year old watch creature features.

http://garry-nelson.hubpages.com/hub/Human-Giants

Old September 18th, 2012 #12
Fred O'Malley
Banned

The History of the Red Haired Race

Tribe of Danu
TUATHA DE DANAAN

Mary Sutherland 2009

The Red Haired Race

The myths and legends of Greece, India and South America describe the rule of Osiris and Isis. "
The Mighty Osiris and Isis walked into the Egyptian Valley out of nowhere and assumed
command.' They were taller and more imposing than the men of the time, with long blond hair,
marblelike white skin and remarkable powers that enabled them to perform miracles"

MORE: http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedrace.html

Old September 18th, 2012 #13
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Old September 18th, 2012 #14
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Far more on this subject: The Red Haired Giants

Old September 19th, 2012 #15
Dawn Cannon

There have been found tall old, skeletons in kurgans not too far away - like in the woman in a kurgan of the neighbouring country of Azerbaijan. One skeleton is on display for the general public and the plaque says: "Kurgan. Woman funeral. The Bronze Age 2000 BC. The hight of woman buried in kurgan is 2m20centimetre. Near there are personal plates and folding for hair".
Also to the west in Siberia, close to the Don river, at the major trading routes of the old world, there has been found a large skeleton of a man in a kurgan. He was 2 meter and 10 centimetres tall, estimated to be 2.4 thousand years old. An interesting that the man was trepanned - somebody had performed surgery on his skull!

Tarim mummies
Tall mummies have also been found in the Gobi desert area, the extension of the Altai Mountains, called the Tarim mummies. Excavations in the Tarim Basin in Xinjiang province of western China have uncovered more than 100 naturally mummified corpses, preserved by the arid climate; People who lived there between 4,000 and 2,400 years ago. Some of them were 2 meters tall, or even taller, and they were so European looking that the Chinese government for many years kept the mummies a secret. But is no longer a secret that a Caucasian race with blond and red hair and blue eyes lived in the area and DNA testing data shows that the mummies had a Haplogroup R1a (Y-DNA) characteristic of western Eurasia in the area of East-Central Europe, Central Asia and Indus Valley.

Russian Channel One
If we go to the west from the Gobi-desert, we will eventually come to republic of Georgia. We have in three articles seen that there have been found bones of an ancient giant near Borjomi in Georgia estimated to be 2.50 to 3 meters tall in a remote area of a natural park at the feet of the Caucasus Mountains. The renowned professor Abesalom Vekua believes that the find is a sensation, and in the news story on the Russian Channel One he shows the bones and confirms that they it differs from the bones of modern man in size and thickness: "They are mentioned as giants in the scientific literature, although this hypothesis was not confirmed".

http://www.sydhav.no/giants/denisova_tooth.htm

Old September 19th, 2012 #16
martinbarrett
Banned

The level of sophistication in the cave artifacts show these were highly bred Whites. The slings they had used a method of weaving that would be a good exercise for people to try and recreate. The Egyptians make slings as pretty but needed an apparatus to weave them on while those from this cave could be done just with hands.That is how I heard about this
http://www.woodcraftwanderings.org/hunting.html

Also the Duck lures are one of the most amazing artifacts from White history.

I am sure Whites selectively breeding for height could produce such average heights in a few generations.

Old September 19th, 2012 #17
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbarrett View Post
I am sure Whites selectively breeding for height could produce such average heights in a few generations.

Over 12,000 years ago in America walked sabertooth tiger, dire bear, dire wolf, mammoth. They can't explain everything away with comet strikes, all they can do is try to hide evidence. Something happened that changed the world forever.

Old September 19th, 2012 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

What I absolutely hate is that whatever facts are out there get mixed with so much shit, particularly religious bilge, that it becomes impossible for someone with limited time and means to figure out exactly what is real and what is garbage. This is yet another reason one should have a bottomless pool of contempt for the jebus cult and its retarded followers: they have polluted so many otherwise clean intellectual fields with their noxious bible garbage and horseshit exegesis and retarded sign-spotting. What a despicable cult. You could spend your entire life listing terrible bang-ons, as the British say, of the despicable cult and never be done with the task.

The white man, the true white man, rejects christ-insanity and sides with reality.

Old September 19th, 2012 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

I don't dream much, and most of my dreams are just ordinary stuff, but the very few nightmares I have had in the last decade were about people 14-22 feet tall. They weren't threatening me directly, but they were extremely disturbing for some reason.

Old September 19th, 2012 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

What I mean is...when you know a man is a christian, you know that, by that token, you cannot accept anything he says at face value because he has used his will to sign up with a cult that claims the laws of everyday life can be suspended at random. He has signed up with the forces of make-believe, and any way he chooses to deal with you he can find a biblical passage to justify.

So when you see some christian site talking about giants, you're not dealing with people who have

1) the intellectual ability to separate what's true from what's false, as proven by the fact they publicly admit to being members of the jebus cult;

2) even if they could separate truth from lie, they have no problem making up lies -- in this case concocting evidence -- to support their position. If mere claims are enough to establish jebus came back from the dead - even though there is no solid evidence this character even existed outside the text -- they certainly have no problem going with hearsay or dubious newspaper reports to "prove" whatever they pre-decided to find in the field of archaeology to support their particular brand of bibble interpretation

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 19th, 2012 at 09:48 AM.

Tags
anthropology, nevada, red-haired giants, si-te-cah

Thread