Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 20th, 2009 #1
A.G.

Default Russian National Unity

I asked for Classification on their Anthropology Forum. They called me Tadjik, Untermensch and Half-Jew. But they classified me as alpinoid-med with predominantly alpinid

Quote:
Парень на фото альпийско-средиземноморского расового типа. Преобладает альпийский расовый тип с сильной средиземноморской примесью.Типичный еврейский полукровка.

У Медведева средиземноморско-альпийский расовый тип, преобладает средиземноморский расовый тип с сильной альпийской примесью. Тоже типичный еврейский полукровка.
Quote:
Translation via Babelfish
Fellow on Alpine- Mediterranean racial type photo. Predominates Alpine racial type with the strong Mediterranean [primesyu].[Tipichnyy] Jewish half-breed. In Medvedev Mediterranean- Alpine racial type, predominates Mediterranean racial type with the strong Alpine admixture. Also typical Jewish is half-breed.
https://www.center-rne.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2535

Old June 20th, 2009 #2
Jurgen Wind
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
I asked for Classification on their Anthropology Forum. They called me Tadjik, Untermensch and Half-Jew. But they classified me as alpinoid-med with predominantly alpinid

https://www.center-rne.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2535

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Dude,keep posting !

Old June 21st, 2009 #3
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen Wind View Post

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Dude,keep posting !
They said i need a bullet in my head and "Bann that Untermensch" but im still not banned, i didnt outed myself.

Russian National Unity (RNU) or All-Russian civic patriotic movement "Russian National Unity" (Russian: Всероссийское общественное патриотическое движение "Русское Национальное Единство"), better translated as "Russian Ethnic Unity" as "natsionalnost" means "ethnicity" in Russian, is a far right, ultra-nationalist political party and paramilitary organization based in Russia and operating in states with Russian-speaking populations. It was founded by the ultra-nationalist Alexander Barkashov. The movement advocates the expulsion of non-Russians and an increased role for traditional Russian institutions such as the Russian Orthodox Church. The organization is currently unregistered federally in Russia and banned by the local laws in several regions of the country, including Moscow.

Old June 21st, 2009 #4
psychologicalshock
Banned

Haha he compared you to Medvedev.

Old June 21st, 2009 #5
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Haha he compared you to Medvedev.
Is Medvedev really a jew? I saw videos of him in orthodox church.

Old June 21st, 2009 #6
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Is Medvedev really a jew? I saw videos of him in orthodox church.
Racially he is a Jew but ideologically he is a crypto-jew, that's mostly an appeal to Russians to make him seem more close to the people so to speak. The Jews in Russia actually appeal to him on the basis that he is legally a Jew in Israel.

Old June 21st, 2009 #7
Jurgen Wind
Banned

Quote:
They said i need a bullet in my head and "Bann that Untermensch" but im still not banned, i didnt outed myself.
It makes sense,those crazy mongols descendants of Gengis Kahn are really something,aren't they?.

TMB=Typical Mongol Behaviour

Thread