Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2010 #1
John Denton
Banned

Default Terre Blanche murdered: another pro-white leader lost

I'm surprised this news wasn't up already for discussion. Veteran Afrikanner nationalist Eugene Terreblanche 69, was macheted to death in bed yesterday by two apparent farm hands who were incensed over a dispute about their wages.

Predictably the controlled media have universally described him as a white supremacist, but if you examine his life he simply sought to preserve the diminishing and marginalised Afrikaner population of South Africa.

The perpertrators - aged 21 and 16 - have already turned themselves into the police. The 16 year old was described as "a friend" of the 21 year old who alleged worked for Terreblanche. The big question now is, were they black? Such a savage crime by young whites against a pro-white leader is too outside the norm. The media will obviously try to conceal the identity of the killers for as long as possible if that's true.

I don't know much his life, though I did watch a 2008 interview he held with British [Jewish] journalist Loius Theroux in which he eloquenty defended his position from the lame criticisms and questions posed by Theroux. This tragedy is a sad loss for the pan white preservationist movement.

YouTube- When Louis met the Boer leader - BBC

Old April 4th, 2010 #2
H.B.

RIP, Terre Blanche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Denton View Post
That video should be called Terre Blanche meets the stupid BBC Kwan.

Old April 4th, 2010 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Julius Malema threatened political murder a couple of weeks ago and now Eugene Terreblance is killed.

The Homo africanus declared war to the white people.

Old April 4th, 2010 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Julius Malema threatened political murder a couple of weeks ago and now Eugene Terreblance is killed.

The Homo africanus declared war to the white people.
Not that it matters but it was a nigger named Thato Mbateti Mbateti that wrote that and put it on the above nigger's facebook 'wall.'

Old April 4th, 2010 #5
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Not that it matters but it was a nigger named Thato Mbateti Mbateti that wrote that and put it on the above nigger's facebook 'wall.'
Yes he is a Julius Malema and ANC supporter like the majority of niggers in SA.

http://sheikyermami.com/2010/03/18/b...-farmer-again/

http://fromtheold.com/news/julius-ma...040317565.html

YouTube- The Songs They Sing - Highlight: Kill The Boers The Racists
YouTube- South Africa: Blacks sing about killing Whites (hires)
YouTube- Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites

Old April 4th, 2010 #6
BH.

Apparently the two murderers were niggers.

http://mysasucks.com/

Old April 4th, 2010 #7
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I'm surprised this news wasn't up already for discussion.
It was posted in two other places by Bev last night.

Last edited by OTPTT; April 4th, 2010 at 09:02 AM.

Old April 4th, 2010 #8
Bernie

Quote:
Thanks for posting that You-tube clip John.

Frankly, I'd be surprised if the Afrikaners haven't quietly decided that yes, a race war against the subhuman savages is inevitable and that, yes, we must quietly organise our defenses.

We live in a strange World where the European Nations from whom these Boers originated are so comprehensively dominated by PC (the fear of being branded racist) that they would let Millions of Whites get slaughtered rather than send in their Special Forces to assist.

Blame the Jew for that, take a look at that (Jewish?) fuckwit interviewing Tereblanche, a good look at his line of questioning, a slimy, poisonous, pissant. By contrast the formidable, manly Afrikaner, there's no doubting what this man says or what he stands for.

Evidently the Niggers waited for the old fellow to take a nap before they burst in and hacked him to pieces. That's what we're up against. I'd be suggesting the Afrikaners shoot to kill. You don't want wounded niggers, you want dead niggers in this fight.

Remember what an organized White armed force can do, take another look at the film 'ZULU' where in the 1800's less than 200 Redcoats defended their fort at Rorkes Drift from 6,500 Zulus.

Get the DVD, see what white men can do when their back is against a wall. The film was Michael Caine's first, made in in the 1960's by the British Actor Stanley Baker who co-stars. One of the best action movies ever made. Hollywood Jews would never do a film like this.

Old April 5th, 2010 #9
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Love this video. The douche-bag reporter received precisely the treatment he deserves. Hear the frog materialize in his throat from about 3:53 on. These are the same shit-stains who, even in death, smear Terre'Blanche with kosher epithets like "white supremacist."

RIP Mr. Terre'Blanche. If there is a Valhalla, you're there.

Old April 5th, 2010 #10
John Denton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Love this video. The douche-bag reporter received precisely the treatment he deserves. Hear the frog materialize in his throat from about 3:53 on. These are the same shit-stains who, even in death, smear Terre'Blanche with kosher epithets like "white supremacist."

RIP Mr. Terre'Blanche. If there is a Valhalla, you're there.

It's amusing in parts too. I like the bit when the reporter says "This is an exciting new country, a democractic country..." to which Terreblanche immediately replies "Exciting, exciting ... why are you saying that? Exciting, that the people who build the highways and the schools are no longer in the government anymore, is that exciting! The downfall of civilization is exciting to you."

I think even someone who doesn't hold any strong views on race or politics would find that part funny.

Old April 6th, 2010 #11
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Here's a video of when Loulou met a real SA criminal.

Hear little Loulou's voice crack as da kreeminal esplayn dat bizness, exactly.

Coming soon to a neighbourhood near you.

YouTube- Meet Maleven, A Real South African Criminal

Old April 6th, 2010 #12
steven clark

Last night Michael Savage spoke of the murder and denounced it. Also, some caller defended the murder and Savage told him off. I know Savage is a Jew, but at least he mentioned this terrible thing which the other kwanservatives on the air won't do.

If I was white and in SA, I'd pick a spot in the country, move there and hold it at all costs, and NO kaffirs. What they should of done years ago.

Old April 8th, 2010 #13
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Default Crime scene photos

Photos on this and many other farm murders, videos etc.
Despite title, its mainly in English.

http://dienuwesuidafrika.blogspot.com/

Bed where he was butchered

Window they gained entry through

Old May 8th, 2010 #14
Billy M.
Banned

I recently listened to the PoV radio episode about whites in SA. I never knew how bad the situation was for them. Is there any way to help them?

Old May 8th, 2010 #15
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy M. View Post
Is there any way to help them?
http://www.helpinghandfund.co.za/

Thread