VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2007 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Bloggers on Pitts on Whites

Leonard Pitts, Jr. and Hate Crimes
On June 5, 2007 columnist Leonard Pitts, Jr. published a column entitled Racist cries of media bias don't fit this crime. Here is the beginning of Pitt's column

It seems that in January, a young white couple, Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom, were victims of a brutal crime. They were carjacked, kidnapped and raped. Cleaning fluid was sprayed into Christian's mouth. She was stuffed in a trash can and apparently suffocated. Newsom was shot and set afire. His body was dumped. Five blacks, one a woman, have been arrested.

The story made headlines around Knoxville. It was unnoticed nationally.

That has changed. A constellation of white supremacists and conservative bloggers has pushed the story into the national limelight as illustration of their argument that news media, constrained by political correctness, refuse to report black on white crime while pulling out all the stops when crime is white on black, as in the Duke lacrosse debacle. Me, I would see their Duke case and raise them a Central Park jogger, but what do I know?

Anyway, bloggers like Michael Oliver have chastised the "liberal, biased, Mainstream Media" for missing the Knoxville story. He asked: "Had the roles been reversed, would the media ignore such a horrific crime?"

Truth is, media ignore horrific crimes all the time. Space is limited and growing more so. Which means the story that catches fire usually has some element beyond gruesomeness to sell it. In the Duke case, it was class, privilege, sex and race that did it. [Snip]

And last weekend, white supremacists held -- I kid you not -- a "rally against genocide" in Knoxville.

So the poor victimized White Crackers are angry that the above described horrific crime is not being tried as a "Hate Crime."

So what happened next? From Leonard Pitts yesterday:

As you may know, yours truly has lately been the target of death threats and harassment from the ranks of the not-so-tightly-wrapped.

Digby very kindly points at the column by Kathleen Parker where Parker points out that the real problem is that Hate Crime laws create social divisions.

Groups such as the Anti-Defamation League have insisted that hate crime laws are necessary because crimes that make minority communities fearful "damage the fabric of our society and fragment communities." The Duke and Knoxville cases cast doubts on that premise. It is human nature to resent groups and individuals deemed more special than others.

Signaling through laws (or media treatment) that one group's suffering is more grievous than another's - or that one person's murder is worse than another's - is also likely to fragment communities, as well as to engender the very animosities such laws are meant to deter.

Let me just say that I think this shows that Ms. Parker is a sick, stupid, and historically ignorant bitch who may well be in the pay of the KKK. And those are my kinder thoughts.

She probably agrees with George Will that the Racist Southerners who felt kicked out by the Democratic Party and went with George Wallace in 1968 felt that the were an oppressed minority. Well, so do pedophiles and rapists. They are oppressed for damned good reasons. What they want destroys society. They SHOULD be oppressed. Racists, rapists and pedophiles have no positive value to American society.

Here is a short American History Lesson for those who have forgotten

America is still trying to figure out how to effectively oppress the scary slave Niggers-Negroes-Blacks-African-Americans. America's dirty secret (hidden only from the current White over class) is that America was built to a great extent on the oppression of Black Slaves. That's why they are in the Constitution. They were really important. But the rot of slavery is worse for the oppressors than for the oppressed, because the fear of the slave rebellion never goes away until it is faced, and the White over class will do almost anything to refuse to face their own fear of Blacks.

The White over class fear leads to the oppression of the under class, and that oppression causes anger in those who are oppressed. That is the key to the devastation slavery has had - and still has - on America. But there is no oppression today. The slaves have been freed and segregation is ended, Right?

That is only what the blind wish to see. The history of the oppression of the slaves is more than just legal oppression. A lot more.

The original system of oppression was total warfare on the "Niggers" when they were legally called slaves rather than humans or citizens. Before the Civil War every young White Southern male was trained to defend his Race when the inevitable Great Slave Rebellion occurred. It was even built into the college curriculum. Nothing was every placed in the way of those young White soldiers. No law, no morality, no recognition that the targets of their whips, guns and oppression were even human. Ask the Churches. Even God and the Bible justified the oppression of the slaves. The Southern Baptists only publicly recanted this about two decades ago. And privately?

When the U.S. Constitution was written, this was the social basis of the most powerful states other than Massachusetts.

After the Civil War the scary slaves were given citizenship and access to the courts (lot of good THAT did) and the solution was a new form of oppression. It was a two-pronged attack on Niggers/Negroes. The legal prong was to segregate them. Separate them from their betters, the Whites. The other prong - not legal, but de facto - was to terrorize them if they even poked their heads up and asked to vote or to question why they were not treated like other citizens. The many branches of the KKK were institutions to carry out this illegal oppression. [This was not a conspiracy, planned by a central group of conspirators. It was a reflection of the social fears of the White oppressors, just as the fear of a slave rebellion had been. Given the fears, this reaction was logical.]

It is the second, illegal, prong of repression which is still widely practiced. Intimidation is preferred today because it doesn't get as much bad Press. That wasn't a problem before the Civil Rights Movement. In those days the Press just didn’t bother to report the problems. Today random White-on-Black violence like the Whites who dragged the James Byrd Jr. to death behind a pickup in Jasper, Texas a few years ago is still part of the social system of White oppression of African-Americans. Any dark-skinned American who reads or hears of James Byrd Jr. and doesn't think "That could have been me or one of my children." simply is disconnected from reality. Because it could have been.

The recent story from Jena, Louisiana about "the White Tree" shows exactly how the modern oppression is done. [ h/t to Rick Perlstein ] It starts with young White (usually males) expressing their superiority (That's OUR tree) and then enforcing it with intimidation. (Nooses hung from the tree.)

I get angry when some ignorant cracker tries to intimidate me, and I'm White. Further attempts to intimidate the African-American kids are sure to follow, and when they do, will result in some fights.

So then White Law steps in. The cracker (elected) DA adds to the intimidation of the "Uppity Blacks" by bringing attempted Murder charges against six of them.

I don't know if "Hate" crime is the best name for the laws. But if the law does not somehow recognize the illegal repression and intimidation that goes on in every American ghetto every day even now, then all we have is "Cracker Law."

Without some form of ENFORCED "Hate Crime" legislation, then we are still back at the day after the Emancipation Proclamation and the Southern Crackers (not just in the South, either) are still practicing their control of the scary Black Race through intimidation. That is why it is important to look at the race of the criminal and of the victim and look at the criminal's motive. When the motive is includes Race and the victim is the descendant of slaves (or looks like it) then America as a whole must take special actions to stop those crimes and the criminals need to know that their buddies can't get them off (KKK? Birmingham church bombing? Anyone?)

Ah, but the Civil Rights Movement is over, Segregation is no longer legal, and we are a race-blind society, right?

Nope. That was the first prong of the oppression. The second prong involving intimidation and violence is still alive and very, very well. It is especially appreciated by the Republican Party where it gives them thousands of White Cracker votes in every election.

And while I am ranting about this Racist Cracker society in American (intentionally adopted by Nixon into the Republican Party in 1972 and carefully coddled there), let's not forget the five Opus Dei Catholics on the Supreme Court who are supporting the Southern Crackers by making it generally not legal to measure America's biggest inherent Crime by the only measure that matters, Race. Look away and it's not there, right? Can't see it and there's no Racism. Can't legally measure it, and judges aren't allowed to see it.

Voila! Racism is gone. Just get the DA's to charge a few pesky Black teenage kids who don't like being oppressed and the problem is solved. They aren't oppressed Blacks. They're just criminals who should be imprisoned. Oh, and building more privately owned prisons makes money for the Crackers while holding the "criminals" out of sight.

Anyone who doesn't see the need for effective Hate Crime legislation in this nation - this Nation which was built as much on Race Hatred as any other element - is either blind or a fool. America's Race hatred of Blacks makes this a special case, one that requires special legislation and serious enforcement. It requires what is called "Hate Crimes Legislation" and it requires that those laws be enforced. Otherwise, we act like Bush in Iraq. We just keep kicking the can down the road until someone else has to handle it, and take the blame.

Until then we will all suffer from the fear of the oppressors and the anger of the oppressed. Even those who do not participate in either the fear or the anger are diminished and damaged by the actions of both.

Labels: KKK, Pitts, Racism
posted by Richard @ 3:21 PM
1 Comments:

At 6/29/2007 5:39 PM, pcapostate said…

Sucking Jew and black dick is no longer cool and fashionable, wake up.

http://politicsplusstuff.blogspot.co...te-crimes.html

Old July 6th, 2007 #2
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Nope. That was the first prong of the oppression. The second prong involving intimidation and violence is still alive and very, very well. It is especially appreciated by the Republican Party where it gives them thousands of White Cracker votes in every election.

]
A Very good rant.

This is true about the cracker votes SYSTEM stoke the fire empowered the neo-cons war for Israel and make the world safe for parasites.

2000 was the pivotal point of no return. Now, where do we go from here? Do we continue to rant? What is the plan?About the Organization? The cause? And finally, preparation to counter backlash.

Old July 6th, 2007 #3
Tom Shelly
Tom Shelly, White God

Default ZOG continues to squahs this terrible story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Leonard Pitts, Jr. and Hate Crimes
On June 5, 2007 columnist Leonard Pitts, Jr. published a column entitled Racist cries of media bias don't fit this crime. Here is the beginning of Pitt's column

It seems that in January, a young white couple, Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom, were victims of a brutal crime. They were carjacked, kidnapped and raped. Cleaning fluid was sprayed into Christian's mouth. She was stuffed in a trash can and apparently suffocated. Newsom was shot and set afire. His body was dumped. Five blacks, one a woman, have been arrested.

The story made headlines around Knoxville. It was unnoticed nationally.

That has changed. A constellation of white supremacists and conservative bloggers has pushed the story into the national limelight as illustration of their argument that news media, constrained by political correctness, refuse to report black on white crime while pulling out all the stops when crime is white on black, as in the Duke lacrosse debacle. Me, I would see their Duke case and raise them a Central Park jogger, but what do I know?

Anyway, bloggers like Michael Oliver have chastised the "liberal, biased, Mainstream Media" for missing the Knoxville story. He asked: "Had the roles been reversed, would the media ignore such a horrific crime?"

Truth is, media ignore horrific crimes all the time. Space is limited and growing more so. Which means the story that catches fire usually has some element beyond gruesomeness to sell it. In the Duke case, it was class, privilege, sex and race that did it. [Snip]

And last weekend, white supremacists held -- I kid you not -- a "rally against genocide" in Knoxville.

So the poor victimized White Crackers are angry that the above described horrific crime is not being tried as a "Hate Crime."

So what happened next? From Leonard Pitts yesterday:

As you may know, yours truly has lately been the target of death threats and harassment from the ranks of the not-so-tightly-wrapped.

Digby very kindly points at the column by Kathleen Parker where Parker points out that the real problem is that Hate Crime laws create social divisions.

Groups such as the Anti-Defamation League have insisted that hate crime laws are necessary because crimes that make minority communities fearful "damage the fabric of our society and fragment communities." The Duke and Knoxville cases cast doubts on that premise. It is human nature to resent groups and individuals deemed more special than others.

Signaling through laws (or media treatment) that one group's suffering is more grievous than another's - or that one person's murder is worse than another's - is also likely to fragment communities, as well as to engender the very animosities such laws are meant to deter.

Let me just say that I think this shows that Ms. Parker is a sick, stupid, and historically ignorant bitch who may well be in the pay of the KKK. And those are my kinder thoughts.

She probably agrees with George Will that the Racist Southerners who felt kicked out by the Democratic Party and went with George Wallace in 1968 felt that the were an oppressed minority. Well, so do pedophiles and rapists. They are oppressed for damned good reasons. What they want destroys society. They SHOULD be oppressed. Racists, rapists and pedophiles have no positive value to American society.

Here is a short American History Lesson for those who have forgotten

America is still trying to figure out how to effectively oppress the scary slave Niggers-Negroes-Blacks-African-Americans. America's dirty secret (hidden only from the current White over class) is that America was built to a great extent on the oppression of Black Slaves. That's why they are in the Constitution. They were really important. But the rot of slavery is worse for the oppressors than for the oppressed, because the fear of the slave rebellion never goes away until it is faced, and the White over class will do almost anything to refuse to face their own fear of Blacks.

The White over class fear leads to the oppression of the under class, and that oppression causes anger in those who are oppressed. That is the key to the devastation slavery has had - and still has - on America. But there is no oppression today. The slaves have been freed and segregation is ended, Right?

That is only what the blind wish to see. The history of the oppression of the slaves is more than just legal oppression. A lot more.

The original system of oppression was total warfare on the "Niggers" when they were legally called slaves rather than humans or citizens. Before the Civil War every young White Southern male was trained to defend his Race when the inevitable Great Slave Rebellion occurred. It was even built into the college curriculum. Nothing was every placed in the way of those young White soldiers. No law, no morality, no recognition that the targets of their whips, guns and oppression were even human. Ask the Churches. Even God and the Bible justified the oppression of the slaves. The Southern Baptists only publicly recanted this about two decades ago. And privately?

When the U.S. Constitution was written, this was the social basis of the most powerful states other than Massachusetts.

After the Civil War the scary slaves were given citizenship and access to the courts (lot of good THAT did) and the solution was a new form of oppression. It was a two-pronged attack on Niggers/Negroes. The legal prong was to segregate them. Separate them from their betters, the Whites. The other prong - not legal, but de facto - was to terrorize them if they even poked their heads up and asked to vote or to question why they were not treated like other citizens. The many branches of the KKK were institutions to carry out this illegal oppression. [This was not a conspiracy, planned by a central group of conspirators. It was a reflection of the social fears of the White oppressors, just as the fear of a slave rebellion had been. Given the fears, this reaction was logical.]

It is the second, illegal, prong of repression which is still widely practiced. Intimidation is preferred today because it doesn't get as much bad Press. That wasn't a problem before the Civil Rights Movement. In those days the Press just didn’t bother to report the problems. Today random White-on-Black violence like the Whites who dragged the James Byrd Jr. to death behind a pickup in Jasper, Texas a few years ago is still part of the social system of White oppression of African-Americans. Any dark-skinned American who reads or hears of James Byrd Jr. and doesn't think "That could have been me or one of my children." simply is disconnected from reality. Because it could have been.

The recent story from Jena, Louisiana about "the White Tree" shows exactly how the modern oppression is done. [ h/t to Rick Perlstein ] It starts with young White (usually males) expressing their superiority (That's OUR tree) and then enforcing it with intimidation. (Nooses hung from the tree.)

I get angry when some ignorant cracker tries to intimidate me, and I'm White. Further attempts to intimidate the African-American kids are sure to follow, and when they do, will result in some fights.

So then White Law steps in. The cracker (elected) DA adds to the intimidation of the "Uppity Blacks" by bringing attempted Murder charges against six of them.

I don't know if "Hate" crime is the best name for the laws. But if the law does not somehow recognize the illegal repression and intimidation that goes on in every American ghetto every day even now, then all we have is "Cracker Law."

Without some form of ENFORCED "Hate Crime" legislation, then we are still back at the day after the Emancipation Proclamation and the Southern Crackers (not just in the South, either) are still practicing their control of the scary Black Race through intimidation. That is why it is important to look at the race of the criminal and of the victim and look at the criminal's motive. When the motive is includes Race and the victim is the descendant of slaves (or looks like it) then America as a whole must take special actions to stop those crimes and the criminals need to know that their buddies can't get them off (KKK? Birmingham church bombing? Anyone?)

Ah, but the Civil Rights Movement is over, Segregation is no longer legal, and we are a race-blind society, right?

And while I am ranting about this Racist Cracker society in American (intentionally adopted by Nixon into the Republican Party in 1972 and carefully coddled there), let's not forget the five Opus Dei Catholics on the Supreme Court who are supporting the Southern Crackers by making it generally not legal to measure America's biggest inherent Crime by the only measure that matters, Race. Look away and it's not there, right? Can't see it and there's no Racism. Can't legally measure it, and judges aren't allowed to see it.

Voila! Racism is gone. Just get the DA's to charge a few pesky Black teenage kids who don't like being oppressed and the problem is solved. They aren't oppressed Blacks. They're just criminals who should be imprisoned. Oh, and building more privately owned prisons makes money for the Crackers while holding the "criminals" out of sight.

Anyone who doesn't see the need for effective Hate Crime legislation in this nation - this Nation which was built as much on Race Hatred as any other element - is either blind or a fool. America's Race hatred of Blacks makes this a special case, one that requires special legislation and serious enforcement. It requires what is called "Hate Crimes Legislation" and it requires that those laws be enforced. Otherwise, we act like Bush in Iraq. We just keep kicking the can down the road until someone else has to handle it, and take the blame.

Until then we will all suffer from the fear of the oppressors and the anger of the oppressed. Even those who do not participate in either the fear or the anger are diminished and damaged by the actions of both.

Labels: KKK, Pitts, Racism
posted by Richard @ 3:21 PM
1 Comments:

At 6/29/2007 5:39 PM, pcapostate said…

Sucking Jew and black dick is no longer cool and fashionable, wake up.

http://politicsplusstuff.blogspot.co...te-crimes.html

ZOG and it's pet niggers are not going to let this story get out.

Old July 7th, 2007 #4
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
Are you Tom Shelly from niggermania?

Old July 7th, 2007 #5
elbwgreez

I was going to ask the same thing. Tom Shelly is a legend.

Old July 7th, 2007 #6
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
I was going to ask the same thing. Tom Shelly is a legend.
Thought that name sounded familiar.

Old July 7th, 2007 #7
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

This person lives in another world. A fairytale world where rapists and pedophiles create their own "societies" and racism is an equivalent to such degeneracy. And it always fails...except for oh, about 1000 examples to the contrary. But that's in real life, and he lives in fantasyland.

Come on, everybody! Sing along!

Hey, come along and join the fun! It's a time...for...fairy tales!

Magical kingdoms in the sun. Come along...come along!

Meet friendly elves and witches too! In a world...of...fairy tales!

Enchanted castles made for you! Come along!...COME ALONG!

To where life is a fantasy...and every story ends so happily!... (giggles)

This is the place where dreams come true...

A world of fairy tales for YOU!!!

Sometimes...words just don't do justice. A bat to the back of his head, knocking his nigger-dick nibbling teeth out, is much more preferable.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old July 7th, 2007 #8
High Speed Nazi
Banned

Any white who uses the word cracker is not speaking for whites but is speaking for jews and nigs, as this one does. Cracker = white nigger in the New World Order.
Any white who argues FOR the concept of hate crimes is also working for the ADL, the ones who thought this concept up. The right thing to argue for is to have hate crime laws struck off the books and to allow whites to segregate if they want to.

Racist cracker society - haha, where are they hiding? There is not one mainstream racist cracker newspaper or tv show in the whole country, and what does that tell you about who has control in this society. Why it's the nigger lovers who employ Pitts and put all those blacks on TV. It's a nigger loving society, Obama for president and all that. You can probably count the number of people who have said in the media/politics that blacks are not equal on one hand.

Old July 7th, 2007 #9
reactionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Are you Tom Shelly from niggermania?
And of alt.flame.niggers fame? If so, welcome aboard--you're a gem.
Love niggermania BTW.

Old July 7th, 2007 #10
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
Wow, the venerable Tom Shelly from AFN and now niggermania. Welcome aboard.

For those of you who don't know his guy, his exploits on usenet are legendary. Tom always had a way of bringing out the best in niggers. The apoplectic chimp-outs this guy inspired are second to none; he would have niggers so choking with rage they couldn't even type out their death threats. He also caused one of usenet's nastiest and most active antis to lose his high-paying job from Apple Computer.

So again, welcome to VNN, Tom.

P.S. Good to see you naming the :[]

Old July 7th, 2007 #11
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Wow, the venerable Tom Shelly from AFN and now niggermania. Welcome aboard.

For those of you who don't know his guy, his exploits on usenet are legendary. Tom always had a way of bringing out the best in niggers. The apoplectic chimp-outs this guy inspired are second to none; he would have niggers so choking with rage they couldn't even type out their death threats. He also caused one of usenet's nastiest and most active antis to lose his high-paying job from Apple Computer.

So again, welcome to VNN, Tom.

P.S. Good to see you naming the :[]
God damn...

Welcome aboard, indeed. Are there any archives of these incidents? I would love to see it.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old July 9th, 2007 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Letter to Wichita Eagle (July 5, 2007)

Appalled by Pitts

I am truly amazed at some recent opinions of syndicated columnist Leonard Pitts.

The audacity of Pitts to confuse the concept of ethnicity with brutality regarding the murder of a white couple in Knoxville, Tenn., in January is clearly in such poor taste ("Enough with phony white victimhood," June 4 Opinion). In his nonchalant description of the crime, Pitts did not mention that Channon Christian reportedly was kept alive and brutally raped for several days before being murdered, or that her body was found in five separate plastic bags.

Pitts is now downplaying his original opinion by stating that he was simply "ridiculing" the fact that blacks gain more national attention than Caucasians for similar crimes ("Neo-Nutzies must feel small, impotent," July 2 Opinion). Additionally, he is making himself appear to be the victim as a result of death threats and hate mail generated by his own opinions. Cry me a river, Mr. Pitts.

Rather than turning the Knoxville murders into an issue of race, wouldn't an opinion of remorse have been more appropriate?

I wonder how the parents of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian feel when reading such arrogant, shameful and offensive viewpoints from an ignorant syndicated columnist.

ERIC SANFORD
Wichita

http://www.kansas.com/205/story/115210.html

Old July 9th, 2007 #13
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???????????? View Post
God damn...

Welcome aboard, indeed. Are there any archives of these incidents? I would love to see it.
Unfortunately, Google Groups refuses to archive alt.flame.niggers, the arena for Tom's best performances. Some of his stuff from mass cross-postings is probably still out there, but his most valuable gems were the exclusive property of AFN. Apparently all lost down the memory hole now...

He also made some great anti-faggotry posts, but again, no archives.

Maybe Tom has his own archives, or hell, he may still be active, I don't know. I haven't opened a newsgroup client for years, and even then it was just for entertainment. Usenet, once one of the most fascinating places to hang out, is an utter toilet now, home to some of the internet's most bizarre nutcases.

BTW Tom, I thought you lived in Southern California? What on earth made you decide to move to Washington, DC?

Thread