Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2008 #1
Alan Ackerman
Banned

Default MSNBC Prisons documentary: Future kwan soldiers=black prisoners and psychopaths.

I was watching one of those prison documentaries on MSNBC and they were talking about this new thing called Future Soldier's Program.

http://www.futuresoldiers.com/

Me thinks this was a slip of the tongue somewhat, that this is to be a sort of hush hush thing, that the 'future soldiers' of America are going to be black psychopaths from Prison.
I notice all these gang niggers using CIA terminology like 'wet boy', "gonna get wet', they're all talkin about bein assassins and stuff and 'soujas', all the rap music talks about 'soldiers', one of the biggest rap nigs now is called 'soulja boy'.

All you idiots on here who are looking forward to this like you're gonna win or something are totally retarded. you're gonna be the first ones dead when they start World War III. Get your fucking head out of your ass.

Old March 8th, 2008 #2
John_Baker

We since Whites are suicidal I'm sure they will be quite successful. Of course to survive that would mean Whites actually getting together in real life off the internets.

Old March 8th, 2008 #3
Moose

Thread