Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 30th, 2005 #61
Sean Martin

I didn’t catch this earlier but I notice how most whites here say their favorite scene is where the Jew or very Jewy Bronson shoots a white guy after asking him if he believes in Jesus.

Yes sadly you have the consensus on VNNF, images of jews shooting white Christians. Oh yes Glawry days for the trolls. I am curious how many so called WN’s have visions of Hitler’s army being marched into Jewish gas chambers?

I just realized why Willy Williams went on such a defensive when the thought that the Ukrainian Bronson could actually be a Jew.

BBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

Now on to Antiochus Epiphanes I grew up in the coal fields of WV, almost everyone I know has a background in coal mines. When I was younger I spent a great deal of time on the coal mines that used to be 2,000 feet from my house. I have talked about it to people. While I am sure you have read some nice books on the subject and may have even seen “Harlan County Wars”, it is doubtful you are an expert in the subject. While no expert myself I do know what types of jobs exist in the coal mines.

Now for your assignment answer this one question. Is it possible that Sean Martin knows more about coal related jobs than the online personality of Antiochus Epiphanes
? Simple yes or no can you do it or will you do a Jewish bait and switch?

Old September 30th, 2005 #62
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Sean, Sean, my good fellow. The more you talk, the bigger a fool you prove yourself to be. Carry on.

Old September 30th, 2005 #63
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott
. . . the semi-exceptions of William Fox and Carl Laemmle - both of whom were offed by the more aggressive anti-white agenda jews . . .
OK, I'm intrigued. Tell me more about these two Jews and why you respect them (I've never heard of them). This is the second post this thread where you mention William Fox (before you called him "a genuinely good jew"). When you say "offed", do you mean that their careers were ruined, or were they literally assassinated?

Quote:
...look at the pictures of that England bitch - could their be a more vacant, stupid, bovine, sadistic fat-pig face?
Who's this "England bitch"?

Quote:
If a total retard (if it talks like one, looks like one and acts like one...) like Brad Pitt is anybody's idea of a 'hero' the world is indeed as fucked up as.... it seems to be. [...] That he and his actress/celebrity/cokehead/whore ?wife? are adopting a mongoloid actually makes a lot of sense to me. The father and child will have something in common.
LOL.

I'm not a Pitt fan but I'd like to see that 'controversial' movie he did a few years ago called "Seven Years In Tibet".

Quote:
. . . Goddard . . . I have not heard anything about her being a bad person except that she was crazy for money and expensive jewels.
That wouldn't make her different from most women, really.

Quote:
. . . Julia Roberts has a mouth so enormously big for her face it looks like somebody slashed it double width with a knife. . .
Julia Roberts is homely. I never understood why she became a sex symbol. Is she Jewish?

Quote:
Eastwood was a beautiful kid and that is the only reason he became a movie star (along with some big time luck)?so what leads him to assume that his love of nigger music and distain for ?red necks? is or should be of any fucking interest to anyone at all?
That's not his fault. It's the stupid goyim who watch Oprah and Entertainment Tonight and read the National Enquirer and People Magazine who give stars that kind of authority. Who decides what gets on TV or in the magazines? Who decides who's gonna be a star? Jewish media control is our number one problem.

Old September 30th, 2005 #64
VicVega

I've said this time and time again on the Stormfront message board, some of you might recognize me from there...the list on Jew-watch and those other links posted comes from one source that has been on the 'net practically from its inception. It was a website created by Jews where they and other contributors went in and put up names of not only Jewish entertainers but non-Jews also and the idea was to mock and make fun of White Nationalism and its stance towards Jews. That's why you see people like Pamela Anderson, Elvis Presley, and Mister Rogers listed there amongst all the Barbra Striesands and Ed Asners. It pains me to see WNs still using these bogus sources as factual, nevermind if you really need a website to tell you if someone is Jewish or not, you need a little more education regarding Semites.

Regarding Bronson, my parents who live out of state were next door neighbors of Bronson's brother who I'm not mentioning by name because unlike his brother he is not in the public spotlight and he is easily searchable. That man was about as Jewish as George Lincoln Rockwell. He was identical to Charles, same ugly face, pencil thin moustache, except long dirty blond hair in a pony-tail...he also drove a rusty blue pickup with a Confederate flag tag on the front...and though Charles was rich, this guy wasn't much better off than a coal miner himself. Not a Jew sorry.

Old September 30th, 2005 #65
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
"jew" Bronson's parents are buried under Christian headstones.
Where is this cemetary? Somebody take a picture and post it to the net. If you really want to nail it shut get the newspaper from his hometown and get his parents' obits. But you really need to find the four grandparents ethnicity to say he is "not jewish".

Why he changed his name:

Charles Bronson
Charles Bronson, the popular action star noted for his "Death Wish" movies, died on Aug. 30 from pneumonia. He was 81.

Bronson was born Charles Bunchinsky in 1921 in Ehrenfeld, Pa., the 11th of 15 children. As a teenager, he joined his brothers in the coal mines, earning $1 for every ton of coal he dug. He was drafted into the service during World War II, and served as a B29 tail gunner in the Pacific.

When he returned from the war, Bronson longed to avoid the poverty he suffered as a child. He decided acting would be a lucrative career and used the G.I. Bill to study at the Pasadena Playhouse school in California. Studio scouts saw him perform and immediately cast him in the 1951 movie, "You're in the Navy Now"; it lead to supporting roles in other films, including "Red Skies of Montana" and "Pat and Mike," starring Katharine Hepburn.

***During the anti-communist McCarthy era, Charles changed his last name in order to avoid governmental prosecution for having a Russian-sounding name. ***Under the new marquee moniker, Bronson gave memorable performances in numerous films, including "Kid Galahad," "The Magnificent Seven," "The Great Escape" and "The Dirty Dozen."

Bronson moved to Europe in 1968 to take lead roles in French, Italian and Spanish films. He was hugely popular overseas and in 1971 was presented with a Golden Globe for being "the most popular actor in the world."

When he moved back to Hollywood, the 53-year-old landed the role of Paul Kersey in the movie, "Death Wish." The film was a box office smash, lead to four sequels and gave Bronson $1 million per picture status.

Old September 30th, 2005 #66
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
I went on a Lee Van Cleef movie binge not that long ago. One of his best (apart from the Westerns with Eastwood) was 'Commandos'. It tells the story of a US Army commando unit that takes over a German/Italian outpost in Africa during WWII. Excellent action movie and surprisingly restrained in the Axis-bashing department (maybe because it was an Italian made film?).
Cleef was excellent in John Carpenter's "Escape from New York", another one of my favorite films.

Old September 30th, 2005 #67
ohgolly

Quote:
Personally, I don't think there have been any genuinely white friendly movies for many decades....

The world makes Alice in Wonderland look like a piece of realistic fiction.

Excellent summary.

Old September 30th, 2005 #68
Abzug Hoffman

Default A kosher Buchinsky

Buchinski can be Polish or Lithuanian Catholic, it seems. But there's a lot of judeo sounding Buchinskys in New York and Pennsylvania in the 1930 census.

From an google search.

...Students can eat there at no additional cost, except for holiday meals, which cost two dollars extra, said Kim Buchinsky, student kosher coordinator at Penn...

Edit: here's another google that looks jewy

a. LIII, 1993, 1
ARTICLES
Moshe Buchinsky, Ben Polak, The Emergence of a National Capital Market in England, 1710-1880, p.

Last edited by Abzug Hoffman; September 30th, 2005 at 07:31 PM.

Old September 30th, 2005 #69
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Will
Someone here said that Dr. Pierce repeated this canard that Bronson was a Jew. I would challenge that claim and demand proof, as Dr. Pierce was very careful not to identify someone as Jewish unless he could confirm it from several sources, especially Jewish sources such as Who's Who in World Jewry or the Jewish Encyclopedia. Pierce even gently blasted his own mentor, George Lincoln Rockwell, for being so fast and loose in naming Jews, making false claims in his _White Power_, for example, that Pablo Picasso and Pearl Buck were Jewish.
Will, I was the one who made that claim. Last night I wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
[..] I believe that I recall - though I cannot find the source - Dr. Pierce making the same claim. But surely this is a simple mistake. There is no way that a PA coal miner named Charles is a Jew.
Today I managed to figure out exactly where I saw it. Nat. Van. magazine #111, Jun-Jul '90, in an article entitled "The Defender", on page 15, third column, a third the way down has:
Quote:
In that film a mild-mannered architect, played by Jewish actor Charles Bronson (ne Buchinsky), becomes a vigilante stalking and killing street criminals after his wife and daughter are savaged by a gang of them.
The author of that article is not named, so I may have been incorrect in attributing this possible mistake to Dr. Pierce.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old September 30th, 2005 #70
Bardamu
Banned

There all fucking Jews in Hollywood, even the gentiles.

Old September 30th, 2005 #71
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Will, I was the one who made that claim. Last night I wrote:
Today I managed to figure out exactly where I saw it. Nat. Van. magazine #111, Jun-Jul '90, in an article entitled "The Defender", on page 15, third column, a third the way down has: The author of that article is not named, so I may have been incorrect in attributing this possible mistake to Dr. Pierce.
I defer to your extraordinary memory and ability to track down a magazine quote from 15 years ago, Mike, and stand corrected. Pierce may not have written that review but as editor and publisher of National Vanguard in 1990 he would have seen it. He allowed that issue of NV go to print with that error. He wasn't perfect, but he was a careful editor for the most part and would go to great lengths to confirm facts before publishing them.

BTW, I hear that the Rev Doc Sean Marten has been commenting on my posts in this thread. Didn't that little know-it-all snit say just a couple of weeks ago that I was the first racist he was putting on Ignore? What a liar!

Old October 1st, 2005 #72
Sean Martin

There are no Jews around here anywhere. However that doesn't mean Jews are incapable of working in a coal mine. If that is the only proof I would have to see more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Uh huh. And how many jews have you met working in "the coal fields of WV" or "the coal mines that used to be 2,000 feet from [your] house?"

I wouldn't imagine they're much different from the ones in PA.

Old October 1st, 2005 #73
N.B. Forrest

Where is this cemetary? Somebody take a picture and post it to the net. If you really want to nail it shut get the newspaper from his hometown and get his parents' obits. But you really need to find the four grandparents ethnicity to say he is "not jewish".

I don't know where their headstones are, but I saw them on Bronson's A&E Biography.

Old October 1st, 2005 #74
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Doc
... Now where is Antiochus Epiphanes with damage control? Go on AE tell people why you waded through a storm of a thread and banned me for one single sentence when no one else in the entire thread was on topic.
What am I saying that you fear? Why don’t you follow Alex’s plan?
Why do you allow non-whites to roam freely while white racists are being banned left and right?
Unfortunately all too true. As much as I hate the 'tard he has done nothing under Linders guidelines to warrant being banned. Being stupid, self-centered and obnoxious does not violate VNN's free speech rule..that is, no flaming on activism threads and nothing illegal. Sean has done neither and in point of fact if the banning of Doc were applied equally to all VNN posters then half of them would be gonzo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Ah Sean my good fellow you again present yourself like a self obsessed whiner. Is every thread about you? Now here you are changing the subject and yanking my chain. Why would a pro-wrestling champ real estate magnate and expert on everything from coal mining to farming to Walmart inventories, such as yourself, lower yourself to taunting a nobody of a paper pusher like myself? I can't understand, but yes, I thank you for the attention. Be well, Sean.
With all due respect sir, you are guilty of an excessive use of mod powers. The dockster should never have been banned IMO. For some reason he gets under your skin and you have overcompensated by giving Sean the heave-ho while at the same time protecting more insidious characters who have done far greater damage to VNN. Why you do this, I don't know and I don't really care. All I know is I'm starting to wonder about this so-called free speech forum where rules are applied haphazardly depending upon the mood or menstrual cycle of those we put our trust in.

Last edited by Steve B; October 1st, 2005 at 02:52 AM.

Old October 1st, 2005 #75
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
He was born in 1921 in Pennsylvania, so that would have made it hard for him to have been kicked out of Lithuania during WW2. It said he was from a family of impoverished coal miners. Jews were all urban dwelling merchants. His name was Charles, not Yitzel. Please direct me to a internet site which talks about the number of jews lost in coal mining accidents - I'd be surprised if there was one in the entire history of the US.
Exactly, not too many Jews came from families of coalminers with 15 kids. The first poster had utterly no evidence he was a Jew, but just made it up, even altering the Bronsons last name in the process from the gentile "ski" ending to the Usually Jewish "sky", unconsiously playing the Hollywood Nutzi "selecting out " fantasy.
Facts are distressingly irrelevant to such electronic role-playing fantasies

Old October 1st, 2005 #76
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadrifter
There all fucking Jews in Hollywood, even the gentiles.
Sure everyones a Jew, there are Jewish minature submarines in my German potato soup and Jew frogmen in my toilet tank

Old October 1st, 2005 #77
sacredblut...

Quote:
there are Jewish minature submarines in my German potato soup and Jew frogmen in my toilet tank
I am shocked they are Jewish and not Nordicists.

Old October 1st, 2005 #78
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92
Sure everyones a Jew, there are Jewish minature submarines in my German potato soup and Jew frogmen in my toilet tank
The idea of jewishness as a spiritual infection escapes you.

Old October 1st, 2005 #79
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
With all due respect sir, you are guilty of an excessive use of mod powers. The dockster should never have been banned IMO. For some reason he gets under your skin and you have overcompensated by giving Sean the heave-ho while at the same time protecting more insidious characters who have done far greater damage to VNN. Why you do this, I don't know and I don't really care. All I know is I'm starting to wonder about this so-called free speech forum where rules are applied haphazardly depending upon the mood or menstrual cycle of those we put our trust in.

TRANSLATION: "I have absolutely no respect for you as you don't give me pats on the head, but I'm going to preface this by saying 'with all due respect' right before I tell you you're totally fucking wrong and maliciously arbitrary."

You are in absolutely no position to critique AE's "use of mod powers" and are completely over your head. You may have gotten me to stoop to your level, but you're picking the wrong opponent here. Or are you trying to make good on your threat to "wipe this board out"?

Old October 2nd, 2005 #80
legofag88

Well it's good to see the most manly of the manliest of of the manly men, the B and the Duck, joining manly forces and joining manhoods. Who needs women bitches afterall? They'll only turn you into a fag!!

Thread