Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 13th, 2006 #61
WIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoracist
hahaha you showed your hand... so you admit that claims that beautiful Black women are White are in fact transparent attempts to "rob" Black beauties of thier African roots?

So youre telling it outright, now? Come on, that was supposed to be a secret.

Because if Africans weren't so beautiful by default you wouldn't need big long threads attempting to "rob" them of their African roots, no?
No, what I'm saying is that Blacks who have a significant amount of White blood are easier on the eyes than pure Blacks. The "nostralia" is less profound, the lips aren't so fat, and the hair is less kinky. Would you agree?

Why are you here cryptoracist? If you are indeed a "Black nationalist", why aren't you posting on a BN board, instead of trolling on a WN site? There really is no need for you to be here. Your goals should be the same as ours: RACIAL SEPERATION. Right? Again, why are you here? You have caught my curiosity as to what your true intentions are.

Old December 13th, 2006 #62
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dave II

Planet of the Apes ?

Old December 13th, 2006 #63
crypto
Hugs, not hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIP
No, what I'm saying is that Blacks who have a significant amount of White blood are easier on the eyes than pure Blacks. The "nostralia" is less profound, the lips aren't so fat, and the hair is less kinky. Would you agree?

Why are you here cryptoracist? If you are indeed a "Black nationalist", why aren't you posting on a BN board, instead of trolling on a WN site? There really is no need for you to be here. Your goals should be the same as ours: RACIAL SEPERATION. Right? Again, why are you here? You have caught my curiosity as to what your true intentions are.
No, what you are doing is getting frustrated cause I shot you down in debate... now you want girlie go bye-bye.

Come on, take it like a man.

You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!
Or else you hate children... you don't hate children... do you?

Old December 13th, 2006 #64
WIP

Quote:
No, what you are doing is getting frustrated cause I shot you down in debate... now you want girlie go bye-bye.

Come on, take it like a man.

Where did you "shoot me down"?

Old December 13th, 2006 #65
crypto
Hugs, not hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIP
Where did you "shoot me down"?
When I "stole" back our beauty.

We build your whole country for you and this is the thanks we get?

You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!

Old December 13th, 2006 #66
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihanna

Rihanna was born on the Caribbean island of Barbados, as Robyn Rihanna Fenty. She was the first of three children to Ronald and Monica Fenty. Her mother is of black Guyanese descent and her father is a white Barbadian and is of Irish descent.

So much for negro beauty.

Old December 13th, 2006 #67
crypto
Hugs, not hate

But, I'm still here.

Now explain that away while I have a witness to verify my birth certificate right upstairs...

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!

Old December 13th, 2006 #68
WIP

Quote:
When I "stole" back our beauty.

All of those "100% African" woman you posted have White blood. They are better looking than pure Negresses(features which I clearly pointed out in one of my earlier posts). Is it so hard to understand? Pure Blacks are not an attractive race of people, they generally have broad noses with wide nostrils, ugly kinky hair, over-swollen lips, and simian looking bone structure in the face. This is well known worldwide.

Again (please answer this time), WHY ARE YOU HERE?

You claim to be a "Black nationalist", go to a BN board.

Old December 13th, 2006 #69
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
Planet of the Apes ?
Animal planet safari?

Old December 13th, 2006 #70
Angler

Whether the most attractive black women have white blood in them or not -- and they usually do -- there's one thing they all have in common: They all have relatively light skin and whiter-looking features than most blacks. That's what makes them more attractive -- their "whiter" looks.

Old December 13th, 2006 #71
Ural

Quote:

Here's an actual picture of my Grandmere so we don't even have to speculate...

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/images/haiti/president/fignole-wife.jpg

Her eyes were light too and there's no caucasian in that woman, and you know it!
If she was a true African, i.e. straight from there, I'd be curious to know the tribe and country of her origin. All true Africans' pics I've seen have naturally short hair. Mulattoes always had longer hair. Your grandmother had long hair if it's not a fake. Where was she from? There must be much more women like her over there.

Old December 13th, 2006 #72
Hate Dept.
Banned

Quote:

You built our whole country? Would you mind explaining this?

You can't be that stupid...

Old December 13th, 2006 #73
Kamerad Q

Quote:
There isn't a more disgusting skin tone then pale white skin.

Not only does it look so pasty & disgusting it also looks like they are ill or unhealthy.
Quote:
"How can race mixing be so bad when it produces these people? (A Serious Thread)"
This begs the question; why then do you find pallid Negroids admixtures pleasing? Do you find the natural shit brown color of your race unsatisfactory, and in desperate need of a eugenics makeover? This continual coveting of white genes leads one to believe that Black power Negroids suffer from an inferiority complex.

Old December 13th, 2006 #74
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Dept.
You built our whole country? Would you mind explaining this?

You can't be that stupid...
Quote:
“You built our whole country?”
In the same way, an ox built the whole farm.

Old December 13th, 2006 #75
aherne

If that picture in the avatar is yours, you cannot be 100% black as you claim. First of all your features are too angular for a purebread shitskin. Pure blacks have rounded features, akin apes. Your skin color, unless you treat it with some whitening agent, is certainly that of a mullata.

Old December 13th, 2006 #76
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:

As for the racemixing, yes I am against it but for very different to yours.
Sure you are. That's why virtually all the pics of negresses you post have at least some White admixture. You, like most of your kind, find distinctly black-looking females -- those with decidedly ape-like features -- to be as repulsive as any other male on the planet. It also goes a long way in explaining your posts laden with fantasies of screwing White women, doesn't it?

Old December 13th, 2006 #77
crypto
Hugs, not hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ural
If she was a true African, i.e. straight from there, I'd be curious to know the tribe and country of her origin. All true Africans' pics I've seen have naturally short hair. Mulattoes always had longer hair. Your grandmother had long hair if it's not a fake. Where was she from? There must be much more women like her over there.
Yes, Grandmere had very long hair, I remember sitting in her lap and playing in it... haha she was so patient because I know now that I must've been killing her...lol

She is Haitian... and all the women in my family look very simliar to me...we are all tall, and have long hair as well as light eyes.

But we all also tend to have darker skin as well.... well a tad bit darker than your average African with long hair and light eyes.

Africans do often have long hair when they have the money to condition it well. Otherwise, it gets dry very easily and breaks off (split ends) as you can see from the pic link that my Grandmere was the wife of Haiti's president at the time.. my Grandpere... so we obviously were more affluent than the average Haitian... so that may explain our hair length as opposed to many Haitians you see in day to day life.

The affluent ones do tend to have longer hair because they can afford to care for it well... thats really all the difference. But you wouldn't know that unless you asked so I have to say I really respect the way you just asked me directly.

I hate to see White people depend on White people for information about Black life. We really are the only ones who know the truth about us,,, so thank you again for coming right to the source.

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!

Last edited by crypto; December 13th, 2006 at 05:16 PM.

Old December 14th, 2006 #78
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default Just how many "feets" CAN you cram into your yap at one time anyway?

Quote:

As for the racemixing, yes I am against it but for very different to yours.
Let's see...

YOU start a thread titled "How can race mixing be so bad when it produces these people? (A Serious Thread)" and then you come up with...the above?

Yeah man...you sure are an enigma, Buckwheat, no doubt about it. Just one contradiction after another...

Lol! Just picture Buckwheat: "Say wut?! Jes' who da fuck am you call'n a nigma, you honkie-ass cracka?!?"

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 14th, 2006 at 10:44 AM.

Old December 14th, 2006 #79
Beunthanasie Haas

Celebrities are always prettier than ordinary people if they are pure blooded or mixed. Here some examples of victims of racial mixing in the real life

Old December 14th, 2006 #80
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Default Luk Kreung

You got nothin', Dave.

Thread