VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 2nd, 2005 #41
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
Blacks receive longer prison sentences than whites for committing the same crimes. The issue is average prison sentences, not who committed more crime than who you big dummy.
Just out of curiosity, how old are you anyway, Cap'n? Like.....15....16, maybe?

Should'nt you be out riding your skateboard or playing with the electric trainset you got for Xmas?

Old January 2nd, 2005 #42
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Talking Okay one more time..

Quote:
Blacks receive longer prison sentences than whites for committing the same crimes. The issue is average prison sentences, not who committed more crime than who you big dummy.
Ok I think is the 3rd or 4th time Ive called for this on this thread, and here we go one last time:

GIVE ME STATS

Since you are saying the issue is not who commited more crimes than who, I take it you concede to my point that blacks are disproportionately responsible for the blight of violent crime and related mayhems in our fine nation.

Now think of this:

If blacks commit more violent crimes than whites, as is shown in DOJ data, then wouldn't there be a logical tie-in with black recidivism and longer sentencing? Note what is said on the DOJ link there:

Black victims are greatly over represented in homicides involving drugs.

now scroll up on the page and see this:

Blacks were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2002

In other words: blacks commit most homicides AND blacks are usually the ones being shot in drug offenses by other blacks. Data nice and clean on one page. What you got?

If you can't find anything showing that whites with similar criminal records getting off easy, I would suggest you bow out of this thread now and save what little face you have left. How about another topic? How about discussing the taste that Congolese rebels have acquired for Pygmy meat?

Old January 2nd, 2005 #43
Hausa

Here is some food for thought for you all.

http://www.sentencingproject.org/pdfs/5079.pdf#search='Sentencing%20racial%20disparity'

Old January 2nd, 2005 #44
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Lightbulb

Quote:
I'll tear that thing later to shreds and post my thoughts on it later. Things to do. I can see from what little Ive read of it it seems to be some liberal whiney thing that talks about what everyone EXCEPT black criminals can do to reduce the black prison population.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #45
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Source?

Oh... well... Jesse Jackson doesn't count, you know.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #46
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Tiger
Source?

Oh... well... Jesse Jackson doesn't count, you know.

Now, that is not entirely fair. He could have obtained that information from Al Sharpton, or Louis Farrakhan, as well

Old January 2nd, 2005 #47
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
I can believe this.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #48
prozak

Liberals like to think the system is actively oppressing entire groups of people. It's not, unless you count political dissidents.

Criminals with longer records receive longer sentences. The truth is that no two races should live under the same law.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #49
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I can believe this.

Oh, and why's that?

Old January 2nd, 2005 #50
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Oh, and why's that?
I read a few reports about crime sentencing. Seems accurate. Blacks do get longer prison time for the same crimes than whites.

Oh well. I ain't complaining. :-)

Old January 2nd, 2005 #51
Jimbo

Quote:
I read a few reports about crime sentencing. Seems accurate. Blacks do get longer prison time for the same crimes than whites.

I think the reason why Niggas get longer sentences than Whites is because it's usually their 7th or 8th conviction.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #52
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:

I can pull up the flipside to that you know. Anyway, some stats are not verifiable, such as black-majority juries letting off their own kind (witness the OJ trial) while at the same time convicting White defendants with alarmingly high percentages.

Or do you think the OJ jury was impartial?

Old January 2nd, 2005 #53
Hausa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I think the reason why Niggas get longer sentences than Whites is because it's usually their 7th or 8th conviction.

Listen cracker, all of your stupid corny snaps can't change the reality of what I said.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #54
Jimbo

Quote:
Listen cracker, all of your stupid corny snaps can't change the reality of what I said.
Cracker? The REALITY of what you said? You got to be the DUMBEST Nigger in here !!!

Old January 2nd, 2005 #55
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
I was thinking the opposite.

It seems that most crimes whites would be likely to wind up in jail for, like smoking weed, carry unfair sentences. The negro's specialities, rape and murder, keep getting shorter sentences every year it seems.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #56
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:

It seems that most crimes whites would be likely to wind up in jail for, like smoking weed, carry unfair sentences. The negro's specialities, rape and murder, keep getting shorter sentences every year it seems.

I agree. I would suspect, many times, when whites are convicted on possession or other drug charges, Marijuana is the drug in question.

Old January 3rd, 2005 #57
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs down What is this thread now about?

There are two aspects to the debate Hausa is talking about here, I think.

One being mandatory sentencing which disproportionately affects blacks and crime sentencing where it is claimed that whites who commit the same crimes go to jail for shorter terms.

I have yet to see anything regarding whites who commit the same crimes going to jail for shorter terms. Any time there is a term difference involved my suspicion is that it has to do with priors.

I found some statistics that stated a black recidivism rate of 58.8% and the "white" recidivism rate of 33.5%. (White is in quotes here because federal crime statistics tabulate arabs, mexicans and people from India as "white".)

http://www.ccjs.umd.edu/faculty/garner/Incarceration/Harer.Recidivism.1987.pdf#search='recidivism%20among%20blacks'

Regarding mandatory sentencing, to the best of my recollection, although Ive had a hard time tracing the original source of those manadatory sentencing laws, was largely at the behest of a number of black community activists (including the Congressional Black Caucus according to John McWhorter) to stop the bloodletting associated with street gangs, shootings and the sales of crack cocaine. They felt that the government was not doing enough to protect black communities from predators and so harsher punishment was called for.

I recall you claimed that whites used crack more than blacks, this is false:

"Those admitted for smoking crack cocaine were predominantly black (59%), followed by whites (32%) and Hispanics (6.3%). Approximately 42% of those admitted for smoking crack were female. Of all individuals admitted for smoking crack, most (59%) did not use the drug until age 21 or older and 41% reported daily use.
Those admitted for nonsmoked cocaine were predominantly white males (29%), followed by black males (23%), white females (18%), and black females (12%). More than 40% of those admitted for nonsmoked cocaine reported first using the drug by the age of 18. The more common form of nonsmoked cocaine ingestion was by inhalation (70%), followed by injection (15%)."

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/...ctsht/cocaine/

Methamphetamine is used far more by whites than blacks:

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance—United States, 2001 study, 9.8% of high school students had used methamphetamine within their lifetime. Overall, white (11.4%) and Hispanic (9.1%) students were more likely than black students (2.1%) to report lifetime methamphetamine use."

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/...mph/index.html

Methamphetamine, however, is not associated with high murder rates and bilghts on entire communities. Crack, however, is. Where are the white meth-dealing street gangs spraying white schoolyards? Once that happens, you will see sentencing changes.

If it is racism behind crack sentencing then, why would the government impose tougher sentences on those who victimize blacks? Blacks benefit by these tougher sentences because gang warfare occurs in mostly black communities and crack users are mostly black. How is being easier on dealers going to benefit the black community? Seems to me that people such as yourself will scream racism either way. Tougher sentences mean racism, leniency means racism.

You can look at the social effects of powder and rock cocaine in this way:

Its like comparing the damage done to a person with a .22 revolver or an AK47. A firecracker or a hand grenade.

These sentencing disparities are very widely known and yet so many blacks flock to crack cocaine as if it was candy. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Old January 3rd, 2005 #58
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Wink

Quote:

Quite frankly I think our Negro visitor is fishing for something to bitch about. Of all the things wrong with blacks today, all he can seem to do here is wail about claims of disparities in sentences for the same crime (which he has yet to prove).

He has yet to challenge or even disagree with the murder rate statistics I posted. That webpage also shows that blacks are far more likely to murder whites than vice versa. He didn't seem to notice that. If it were in the inverse I'm certain he'd have lifted his leg and raised a stink about it by now.

You'd never know this was the case considering the amount of wailing activists have about KKK lynchings.

Thread