Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 20th, 2008 #1
Gibson

Default Leo Abse

Leo Abse (jew) has just died at the age of 91. He was MP for Pontypool for 30 years. In 1967 he pushed a bill through Pariliament legalising sex between men. A jew to the core, his arguments and books were based on Freudian Psychology and sex, and in the 6 Day War, he made a passionate attack on those Labour MPs who had supported the Arab cause.

Rot in hell, jew.

BBC
wikipedia

Old August 20th, 2008 #2
SidW UK
Banned

I hope that there is a way that queers in hell can catch afterlife AIDS.

ROT AND BURN IN HELL YOU POOF LOVING KIKE BASTARD!

Old August 20th, 2008 #3
blueskies
Banned

Too funny. I’m not applauding the filth folks must endure these days. The Jews believe sharing they’re degenerate lifestyle on their host is the right thing etc etc.

Anyhow, I’m sure the Nazis had records of rampant buggery of Jewish men particularly who were detained in camps during the war; that these people are truly undermen”.The Nazi were happy to rid of the critters, NOT in the gas chamber. The establishment of Israel deal that was struck between the Nazis and the Zionist.

Next year in Jerusalem.

Last edited by blueskies; August 20th, 2008 at 07:35 AM.

Old August 21st, 2008 #4
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson View Post
Leo Abse (jew) has just died at the age of 91. He was MP for Pontypool for 30 years. In 1967 he pushed a bill through Pariliament legalising sex between men. A jew to the core, his arguments and books were based on Freudian Psychology and sex, and in the 6 Day War, he made a passionate attack on those Labour MPs who had supported the Arab cause.

Rot in hell, jew.

BBC
wikipedia
pity the vermin wasnt stillborn

Thread