VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2005 #1
Pixi
resident psycho

Default Niggers think White women are easy.. in the sack and to control

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/showthread.php?t=3620

Quote:
I'm sorry but I would like to challenge some of you Black male readers. I am a White female who is engaged to a Black male-good-looking, educated and loving. I just don't understand a lot of Black female's attitudes about our relationship. My man decided he wanted me, because the pickings amongst Black women were slim to none. As he said, “they were either too fat, too loud, too mean, too argumentative, too needy, too materialistic or carrying too much excess baggage.”

Before I became engaged, whenever I went out I was constantly approached by Black men, willing to wine and dine me and give me the world. If Black women are so up in arms about us being with their men, why don't they look at themselves and make some changes. I am tired of the dirty looks I get and snide remarks when we're out in public. I would like to hear from some Black men about why we are so appealing and coveted by them. Bryant Gumbel just left his wife of 26 years for one of us. Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippen, the model Tyson Beckford, Montell Williams, Quincy Jones, James Earl Jones, Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitier, Kofi Anan, Cuba Gooding Jr., Don Cornelius,
Berry Gordy, Billy Blanks, Larry Fishburne, Wesley Snipes...I could go on and on. But, right now, I'm a little angry and that is why I wrote this so hurriedly.

Don't be mad with us White women because so many of your men want us. Get your acts together and learn from us and we may lead you to treat your men better. If I'm wrong, Black men, let me know.

A disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.

Quote:
Back in the day, one of the biggest reasons why black men dated white women was because they were considered easy. The black girls in my neighborhood were raised in the church. They were very strict about when they lost their virginity and who they lost it to. Because of our impatience to wait, brothers would look for someone who would give it up easy without too much hassle. So, they turned to the white girls.

Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, and drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control.
Oh yes, there's more. That's just from the first response.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #2
Bardamu
Banned

Charming. I hope all these skank white women bear little black girls for their offspring, and their genome will have gone from nature's prettiest to nature's ugliest. Now that is karma.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #3
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Who is going to choose a nasty ape bitch when they can instead have a white girl? There is some truth in this, though:

Quote:
Nowadays, in my opinion, a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control.
A lot of these stupid weak(in mind as well as every other way) white bitches that date Sambo will and do put up with a lot from them. Letting them treat them like crap, hitting them,etc, whereas a black bitch would not. Nigger males learn that quick.

Quote:
Charming. I hope all these skank white women bear little black girls for their offspring, and their genome will have gone from nature's prettiest to nature's ugliest. Now that is karma.
They are so retarded though, that they will often look at their little brown turd and think it is beautiful.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; September 23rd, 2005 at 08:35 PM.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #4
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler Goddess
They are so retarded though, that they will often look at their little brown turd and think it is beautiful.
As they try and figure out what to do with their offspring's nappy hair.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #5
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadrifter
As they try and figure out what to do with their offspring's nappy hair.

It's funny too. The white girls with their little half-breed niglets have no clue what to do with that unruly mop so it seems like they just let it go and their kids, more often than not, seem to be the ones with the worst hair.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; September 23rd, 2005 at 11:15 PM.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #6
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler Goddess
It's funny too. The white girls with their little half-breed niglets have no clue what to do with that unruly mop so it seems like they just let it go and their kids, more often that not, seem to be the ones with the worst hair.
To tell the truth, I just do not understand why a White women would choose to breed with a congoid. I just don't get it.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #7
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadrifter
To tell the truth, I just do not understand why a White women would choose to breed with a congoid. I just don't get it.
They will probably be wondering the same thing when they are hanging from the gallows.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #8
Schopenhauer

Negro males will have sex with a pillow, if it had a hole. I also think the media, just like it has hurt our White females has had an effect on blacks as well. I am also aware that many negro males understand the IQ effect and the effect of 'up-breeding'.

Old August 7th, 2009 #9
Cory

To answer all your questions, as a white woman, I know

WHITE WOMEN ARE EASY!!

GET over your white supremacy

Watch this short video and see why everyone and every race sees white

women as EASY!!!

This is why white women are NOT the standard beauty.

Old August 8th, 2009 #10
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
A disgusted White Girl, Somewhere in VA.
The skank should've signed it "A disgusting girl."

Old August 8th, 2009 #11
Joe_J.
Radio active

In some ways, this is true. Nigger pimps say they prefer midwestern White women because they are more compliant.

Cory, do us all a favor and either get AIDS from a buck, or go the fast route and hang yourself. Women like you end up popping out nappyheaded halfros, which the world does not need. We also don't need your genetics and fucked up mindset being reproduced in a White body. You ARE the problem.

Quote:
WRONG. If you were correct, they wouldn't be chased by males from every racial group in the world. Try again, fucktard.

Old August 8th, 2009 #12
Gabry Ponte
Banned

I was driving behind one negro in his cadillac. He had an attractive white woman with red hair and blue eyes sitting next to him. She was obviously in love with him and they were having some kind of dispute. He kept laughing at her driving with one hand on the wheel. He had gold rings on all fingers and she was upset about something. She took his other hand and began kissing it saying she loves him. He looked at her and laughed like "yeah bitch". He was smitten and entertained by this stupid cunt giving herself to him. I am sure at that point he could make her dance around on one leg naked in the street and she would immediately do it. Dumb cunts!

Old August 8th, 2009 #13
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

White nations have exceedingly high divorce rates, yet these Negro bucks claim our White women are docile and easy to control. I believe our women should be and once were submissive to us White males which resulted in marital success and happy relationships. If what these Negro bucks say is true then it demonstrates what a grasp the jew has on our women. White women are docile, willing and submissive to Nigger animals but feminist, loud mouthed, and argumentative she-beasts with their own kind? It seems White women are trained to absolutely despise White males.

Old August 8th, 2009 #14
Cindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
To answer all your questions, as a white woman, I know

WHITE WOMEN ARE EASY!!

GET over your white supremacy

Watch this short video and see why everyone and every race sees white

women as EASY!!!

YouTube - White women ARE easy!
I didn't like your video. Yes, it is true that there are some White women who are easy and dress and act like sluts. It is also true that there are women in all races who are easy and dress and act like sluts.

The White woman has always been the standard of beauty and the most desired. There was a time when we as women waited until marriage before giving ourselves to a man sexually. Now we are at the other extreem of some girls having sex on the first or second date. There has to be an awakening with White women that we need to wait for the right man who is willing to prove himself worthy of our love and submission as White women. We need to wait and not have sex with a man until we know that he will be good husband and father material and someone we can respect, trust and love unconditonally and be a good helpmate to. One doesn't know that on the first or 2nd date, but getting to know someone over a period of time.

Old August 30th, 2010 #15
bigblackguy

I am a young black man
well educated and in my opinion well mannered and considerate.
All this talk about black men being scared of women for reasons that only make sense to what I can only describe as the feeble minded majority of our society, is total and utter rubbish. I am a person that enjoys seeing my loved ones grow into the best they can be, if my wife makes more money than me or drives a better care than me.....so what....that will only motive me to work harder.

I personally do no date white women but all my friends that do are converted for the reason that black women carry too much baggage, this could be in terms of not properly ending a previous relationship, a relationship I enter should be me and you, not me you and your last boyfriend.

Another reason would be the fact that in some cases, black women are too much work, either too controlling, materialistic, or are generally never satisfied, its always got to be about them.

Black women need to realise that for some men this kind of attitude is too much for others to handle, no one wants to wake up and feel that they have made a mistake by marrying this woman so they get out before its too late.

Thread