Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 8th, 2009 #21
Joe_J.
Radio active

Gabry, you forgot about the "dog women" and I am not taking about bestiality, but, rather, women in their 30s and up who cannot sustain a relationship and end up with a dog as a companion. A lot of these women never even have children and the dog becomes a surrogate child, to boot.

Quote:
So white american women are totally fucked up in the head.Mostly in part to various jew propaganda with conflicting messages.
While this is correct, I put some of it on White men that are in extended adolescence and too wimpy to take care of their women. Weak men have their women taken from them by a stronger tribe. That's the way of the world.

Men who spend their time playing Xbox, etc. are going to elicit scorn and lack of respect from their women. In fact, the recent Pittsburgh shooter in his blog talked about how his dad never bothered to teach him guy stuff.

Old August 8th, 2009 #22
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Gabry, you forgot about the "dog women" and I am not taking about bestiality, but, rather, women in their 30s and up who cannot sustain a relationship and end up with a dog as a companion. A lot of these women never even have children and the dog becomes a surrogate child, to boot.

While this is correct, I put some of it on White men that are in extended adolescence and too wimpy to take care of their women. Weak men have their women taken from them by a stronger tribe. That's the way of the world.

Men who spend their time playing Xbox, etc. are going to elicit scorn and lack of respect from their women. In fact, the recent Pittsburgh shooter in his blog talked about how his dad never bothered to teach him guy stuff.
You are right! I see this crap all the time. They love to go to Starbucks or other Panera bread types and bring their stupid yappy little dogs everywhere. They are all in decent jobs with nice BMW's or something and have a bitchy attitude about them. White suburban american women. The soccer moms are just the same.
The men are exactly like you said. They would rather play games online then fuck their girlfriend. They don't act like men. They are in their 30's and act like 16. Those types are also pussy Starbucks coffee drinking fuck tards.

Old August 8th, 2009 #23
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
You are right! I see this crap all the time. They love to go to Starbucks or other Panera bread types and bring their stupid yappy little dogs everywhere. They are all in decent jobs with nice BMW's or something and have a bitchy attitude about them. White suburban american women. The soccer moms are just the same.
A lot of them wind up trying in vitro fertilization when they hit 40 or 50. What a life when your companion is a mutt.

Quote:
The men are exactly like you said. They would rather play games online then fuck their girlfriend. They don't act like men. They are in their 30's and act like 16. Those types are also pussy Starbucks coffee drinking fuck tards.
Yes, and this has to change. That is one reason I welcome the economic collapse and hope that it continues. Napoleon once said that he wanted men who had known "privation" and for good reason.

Also, those that prefer to play games than fuck their girlfriends won't have them for long.

Old August 8th, 2009 #24
Fissile
Banned

It's true, the stereotypes about WN's being dateless losers who obsess about niggers fucking White women. This thread proves it.

I, as well as others on this board, have posted topics about important matters that hardly get a look from anyone. Some sexless freak posts a topic about how White men can't get laid because the niggers took all the White girls, and -- as I write this post -- it gets over a thousand views in 24 hours. It seems that the only difference between most of you, and George Sodini, is that Sodini actually had enough balls to reach for his Glock.

I don't care about White women with niggers. Do you know why? Because I have yet to see a quality White woman with a nigger. Every White woman that I've seen with a nigger has had some very obvious physical and/or mental defect/s. I wouldn't have wanted any of those women even if they hadn't been contaminated by an AIDS infected shaved ape.

As for your datelessness, it's because you're losers.

Old August 8th, 2009 #25
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by August D. View Post
White nations have exceedingly high divorce rates, yet these Negro bucks claim our White women are docile and easy to control. I believe our women should be and once were submissive to us White males which resulted in marital success and happy relationships. If what these Negro bucks say is true then it demonstrates what a grasp the jew has on our women. White women are docile, willing and submissive to Nigger animals but feminist, loud mouthed, and argumentative she-beasts with their own kind? It seems White women are trained to absolutely despise White males.
We are talking about two different kinds of women here. The ones who are attracted to negroes have issues. They are the kind of women who either don't believe they can get a white man and are desperate for anything that might come their way or they are turned on by thuggish males who kick them around and treat them like shit.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old August 8th, 2009 #26
Freodheric Jameson
Reconquista Revanchist

IMO, if a White woman willingly has sex with a nigger, she becomes a nigger from that point on.

Of course the mudskank quoted above was constantly approached by nigs; they hit on every woman. Wonder if she thinks "her man" is going to be true to her? He ain't. Migger men are incapable of monogamy. I've never known of a single one who was faithful to a woman. If the Republi-Cons had really wanted dirt on Nigbama they could have dug up some former girlfriends like they did with Clinton.

Anyway. I could rant all night on this. Mudsharks, and niggers in general, really piss me off!

Old August 8th, 2009 #27
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile View Post
It's true, the stereotypes about WN's being dateless losers who obsess about niggers fucking White women. This thread proves it.
Not really. I am married and happily so. I have two children and working on another one. How many White children have you brought in the world Fissle?

Quote:
I, as well as others on this board, have posted topics about important matters that hardly get a look from anyone.
Yeah, and so have I. I don't sweat it. I post a lot of economic and survival related stuff. People do see it even if they don't comment on it. I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get a ton of recognition from an internet site.

Quote:
Some sexless freak posts a topic about how White men can't get laid because the niggers took all the White girls, and -- as I write this post -- it gets over a thousand views in 24 hours.
Sex sells, Fissle. Gossip, sex and violence and things scandal-related. That's human nature.

Quote:
I don't care about White women with niggers. Do you know why? Because I have yet to see a quality White woman with a nigger. Every White woman that I've seen with a nigger has had some very obvious physical and/or mental defect/s. I wouldn't have wanted any of those women even if they hadn't been contaminated by an AIDS infected shaved ape.
That's not entirely true. We have seen White women with good genetics that have engaged in bestiality.

Old August 8th, 2009 #28
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:

I, as well as others on this board, have posted topics about important matters that hardly get a look from anyone. Some sexless freak posts a topic about how White men can't get laid because the niggers took all the White girls, and -- as I write this post -- it gets over a thousand views in 24 hours. It seems that the only difference between most of you, and George Sodini, is that Sodini actually had enough balls to reach for his Glock.

As for your datelessness, it's because you're losers.
Heidi Klum as well as countless other amazing white blonde women race mix. This was not my thread, though I have commented on it. WN forums are mostly about shock factors and stupid chit chat. It is very rare to find anyone that would be willing to operate outside the internet. That's why nothing gets done here. Also most WN are broke and in poverty.

Old August 8th, 2009 #29
Rick Ronsavelle

". . .she becomes a nigger from that point on. . ."

It would be interesting if that were literally true. She looks in the mirror and screams interminably. A good movie idea.

Old August 8th, 2009 #30
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
Heidi Klum as well as countless other amazing white blonde women race mix. This was not my thread, though I have commented on it. WN forums are mostly about shock factors and stupid chit chat. It is very rare to find anyone that would be willing to operate outside the internet. That's why nothing gets done here. Also most WN are broke and in poverty.
Klum is as dumb as a sack of doorknobs, and a major bitch to boot. So, OK, she's beautiful. So what? Beauty is temporary, but stupid-bitch is forever.

Old August 8th, 2009 #31
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Klum is as dumb as a sack of doorknobs, and a major bitch to boot. So, OK, she's beautiful. So what? Beauty is temporary, but stupid-bitch is forever.
I think her genes are ok and if she had children with a nordic man then things would have been good. She is very fertile it seems.

Old August 8th, 2009 #32
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Beauty is how women get mates. Seriously, do you want an ugly woman who is a chess master or a nuke engineer?

BTW, read the Linderism thread by SubRosa for some Alex Linder classics on women.

Old August 8th, 2009 #33
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Am I the only White Nationalist here who doesn't get angry at the small percentage of white women who bed niggers? I see it as Darwinism in action; the low-class white broads are literally removing themselves and their spawn from our gene pool.

Old August 8th, 2009 #34
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Beauty is how women get mates. Seriously, do you want an ugly woman who is a chess master or a nuke engineer?

BTW, read the Linderism thread by SubRosa for some Alex Linder classics on women.
Seriously, ever spent any time around a stupid, annoying twat? It doesn't matter what she looks like, that shit gets old real fast.

Old August 8th, 2009 #35
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Seriously, do you want an ugly woman who is a chess master or a nuke engineer?
YES!

Forgetting about the difference between wisdom and intelligence for a moment, if something were to happen to my wife and I found myself in the singles market again, I would leap over a beautiful white dumbbell to get to the one you described.

My only real requirement in regards to appearance is that they can't be obese.

Old August 9th, 2009 #36
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Seriously, ever spent any time around a stupid, annoying twat? It doesn't matter what she looks like, that shit gets old real fast.
Luckily, not really. I looked for the smarter women. Now, my wife is not a nuke engineer and doesn't play chess but she's fairly smart and isn't ugly or fat. Most importantly, she believes in traditional roles of a woman and man. I am in the driver's seat and what I say goes. She gets input but she knows that I have the final word and she likes it that way.

The brainless 'twats' as you call them, gravitate to a certain kind of man. I wasn't one of those so I didn't get bothered by them. Ask Steve B. about those kinds of girls.

Old August 9th, 2009 #37
Kürşad Cengizhanoğlu
Holocaust® denier

Thumbs down

Nigger want White womans, yes. İ have kept them away from my gırl, many times. Then nigger always runs. Soon I get marryed, with beutiful Ankaralı, but still you know.

Whol world look at Obama nigger, İ hears it a lot. Sick!!!

Old August 30th, 2010 #38
bigblackguy

I am a young black man
well educated and in my opinion well mannered and considerate.
All this talk about black men being scared of women for reasons that only make sense to what I can only describe as the feeble minded majority of our society, is total and utter rubbish. I am a person that enjoys seeing my loved ones grow into the best they can be, if my wife makes more money than me or drives a better care than me.....so what....that will only motive me to work harder.

I personally do no date white women but all my friends that do are converted for the reason that black women carry too much baggage, this could be in terms of not properly ending a previous relationship, a relationship I enter should be me and you, not me you and your last boyfriend.

Another reason would be the fact that in some cases, black women are too much work, either too controlling, materialistic, or are generally never satisfied, its always got to be about them.

Black women need to realise that for some men this kind of attitude is too much for others to handle, no one wants to wake up and feel that they have made a mistake by marrying this woman so they get out before its too late.

Thread